Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone (26656 Views)

Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MALIGNANTHost(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nairaland is muah. Immediately I noticed WhatsApp is down, I came to nairaland to confirm. Best website in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Crafteck1: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Abi na fuel

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by EmmaLege: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
true its not working angry
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Desire18: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
not working oo
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Midehi3:

Who is this thing abeg

Can you imagine, can I get more fuel from you, let me know, I don't mind tongue
Omo radarada next time stop supporting rubbish. Price of fuel will eventually come down
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Tin07(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes, down here. Thought it was mtn wahala. Off and on data, lol. Shocked to see nairaland opening. Now I know better.
NB: Its okay now
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Brave9ja: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Use this opportunity to rest.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by verybadmouth(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lots of businesses will be down now
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Great100000: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Nairaland is muah. Immediately I noticed WhatsApp is down, I came to nairaland to confirm. Best website in Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by mightyleks(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Great100000:
It looks like Meta is again facing issues with WhatsApp, as users are unable to send or receive messages. So, if you think that your wifi isn’t working, this time it isn’t the case because it’s an outage at WhatsApp. The same has been reported on the DownDetector which states that the problem started at 1.33 AM IST(Indian Standard Time).

Not only the Mobile App version is down, but also the Web version isn’t working yet. While refreshing sometimes it is giving an error something went wrong. So far no information has been made available by WhatsApp regarding the issue. If you refresh the desktop version you will just see the loading screen with a message “WhatsApp end to end encryption”.

https://www.thetechoutlook.com/news/current-affairs/whatsapp-is-down-again-with-users-unable-to-message-anyone/amp/

Thought it was my network sef
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Christipsy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
I for say because I don reset my phone more than 10 times of
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's true ooh . TINUBU spoiling everything.even WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Bencolink: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
I was just about rebooting my phone
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Otitokoro69: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
No wonder. I thought my Wi-Fi had issues. It makes sense now.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Temmyf: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's true , my last message still not delivered.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Felix6: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
God will not forgive Tinubu.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by BushDoctor123: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
It seems not to affect calls, I just made an international call few minutes ago.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by melexchi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
I can still chat on whatsapp at the moment
Stop the cap bruh
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Christipsy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
It back now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by toluscott2000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Is BACK
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by starstaz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is the predicted showtime.

Maybe Elon don cut internet signals to Whatsapp. Just maybe
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Memphitz357: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's back on
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by dolam: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's back 😊
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Chi111(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Up now
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Karlifate: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is back
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by TheBillyonaire: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mine works. Probably cos I use an Asian OS.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by GoodIsGod: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Great100000:
It looks like Meta is again facing issues with WhatsApp, as users are unable to send or receive messages. So, if you think that your wifi isn’t working, this time it isn’t the case because it’s an outage at WhatsApp. The same has been reported on the DownDetector which states that the problem started at 1.33 AM IST(Indian Standard Time).

Not only the Mobile App version is down, but also the Web version isn’t working yet. While refreshing sometimes it is giving an error something went wrong. So far no information has been made available by WhatsApp regarding the issue. If you refresh the desktop version you will just see the loading screen with a message “WhatsApp end to end encryption”.

https://www.thetechoutlook.com/news/current-affairs/whatsapp-is-down-again-with-users-unable-to-message-anyone/amp/

I was worried. I even went as far as updating Whatsapp thinking it was from my end.
Good it general.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Temmyf: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's back oooo
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by cutepaul(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's backbup
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by stasius: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
It is working now!
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by famology(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is back now
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Exceed15: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mine is working at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.