Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone (26659 Views)

Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by uchwar1: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2023
I didn't observe it. Thank u
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by iammolise(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2023
So WhatsApp shutdown yesternight while I was snoring... Okay issorite.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Onowu33: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Cathedrall:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
I sent you #10 through palmpay that's what I can afford.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
3rd world country.... mine is working perfectly
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by JozzyMayana: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nothing happened to mine at any point in time!!
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Midehi3(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Omo radarada next time stop supporting rubbish. Price of fuel will eventually come down
Who is this thing undecided
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Midehi3:

Who is this thing undecided
Are you just waking up? I showed you pepper during campaign. Next time support nonsense again and I shall be here in your faces
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Midehi3(f): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Are you just waking up? I showed you pepper during campaign. Next time support nonsense again and I shall be here in your faces
Who cares who you are, wo fimilè, pepper kor, pepper ni undecided
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Midehi3:

Who cares who you are, wo fimilè, pepper kor, pepper ni undecided
If you support Peter Obi ever again then have me to contend with. I'm a product of a two-faced ⚔️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.