Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? (33462 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Legally Obtain A Chinese Visa. / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by laivwire(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Papilagreen:
Last I checked I wasn't bantering with you infact u use the word SMH if am correct..

See my advice to u is try travel experience new places and witness the culture in real life urself so you can talk first hand.

U dey follow news and why people tell u which is cool..
But have you asked yourself why the people relocating there are suffering? Abi u think say na only china immigrants dey suffer? Come see as dem dey suffer here too.. when dem tell una say no cross border without proper documents na people like u go say them dey too deny or the waiting process too long so make u find quick way.. so you go pay roadrunner money e carry u cross desert and river carry u reach border u mange cross enter with no peppers and u wan come dey live life?

Listen those people or factions telling u that china is hard, dem no get papers or legal permit always running n dem dey suffer wella there and dem full here too dem dey always run from authorities cause no paper..

If u get free data try go watch IMMIGRATION NATION..
With that said, I get sure people I know who went to China legally and very okay.. so try get ur facts right next time..
And besides just like America is not for everybody na so china be too so I hope it is a point of clarity to u now.

Cheif, we are saying the same thing. I won't talk about China if I have not lived there and I'm asking that you give first-hand proof and not hear say. You are saying you know people but I'm asking have you lived there to know? I also did not state that black immigrants there are suffering.

...and not everyone who mentions you on Nairaland lives in a village without leaving the shores of Nigeria. The US you dey talk, we don enter comot enough. We don't need to announce it.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Xammie001(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Classickj:

How can one do this
USE BINANCE
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Xammie001(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Classickj:

How can one do this

OR USE COWRYWISE
BETTER STILL GO TO THE BANK AND OPEN A DOLLAR ACCOUNT
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MrDoGood(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
laivwire:

I understand but a work permit in schegen countries is not easy to get and the odds of getting an official job to keep you legal for an extended period is really slim. I don't know about Malta though

Malta is part of schengen.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okay... I hear u..

I only give opinion and if u say china is no go then fine. I am happy for your experience in ur travel.

I no dey fight with u or brage with u. If u go read my comment u respond to at first if u read well u will see what I said. If china no work for u no mean say e no good for another person. Best of luck and I wish u all the best

laivwire:

Cheif, we are saying the same thing. I won't talk about China if I have not lived there and I'm asking that you give first-hand proof and not hear say. You are saying you know people but I'm asking have you lived there to know? I also did not state that black immigrants there are suffering.

...and not everyone who mentions you on Nairaland lives in a village without leaving the shores of Nigeria. The US you dey talk, we don enter comot enough. We don't need to announce it.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
KingPure:

You know nothing to less than nothing on what you're saying. If you want to learn, humble and say so.
All because of vocational program? rest.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
laivwire:

You never enter there comot no Dey lie abeg
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by laivwire(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
MrDoGood:

Malta is part of schengen.

Thanks I actually wanted to specify scandinavian countries not schegen. Finland in particular
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by laivwire(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Biola67:

You never enter there comot no Dey lie abeg

grin grin I hear you
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Oluwomonext212(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol 😂 well, many Italian Spanish and other part of shengen dey uk dey find soft life … not even many hundred of thousands. I have people in france and other part of Schengen and I know what they do and what they earn compared to same job and pay here in the UK….
laivwire:

Says who?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Trustmea: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Best is via study route

Don't use visa agent. Target eu countries.
can this study route works in USA too
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MrDoGood(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
laivwire:

Thanks I actually wanted to specify scandinavian countries not schegen. Finland in particular

You should do your research very well. Finland is schengen.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by laivwire(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
MrDoGood:

You should do your research very well. Finland is schengen.
Is Malta Scandinavian? Read the post again.

Finland is both Schengen and Scandinavian. I wrote Schengen when I meant Scandinavian.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Voiceofthestree: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okestra01:

Can we talk please. Kindly drop me your number

08037811972 Whatsapp
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by VisaInfoNL: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Papilagreen:
See topics like these are what I like to add my own cents to.

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
I hope this my one cent was able to help the best way.
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.

PLEASE
What advice would you give regarding searching for graduate schools because there are over 4000 unis there so it could be overwhelming

Is Canada not better considering it's easier to get PR and citizenship?

Is it better to go to a European country first, them move to the USA from there?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Classickj(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Xammie001:

OR USE COWRYWISE BETTER STILL GO TO THE BANK AND OPEN A DOLLAR ACCOUNT
Thanks really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Classickj(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Xammie001:
USE BINANCE
Pls would you be kind to explain this
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bro this ur journey plan long ooo..
My best advice make up your mind where you want to go and plan from there.
I have never been outside my country before my first time was America and I did all the application process and got my study visa.

I don't know much about Canada PR but I know my PR took me just 8 months to process I got my pR barely 3 years in America.

My advice na information and to follow who knows road for the path u decide to follow

VisaInfoNL:

PLEASE
What advice would you give regarding searching for graduate schools because there are over 4000 unis there so it could be overwhelming

Is Canada not better considering it's easier to get PR and citizenship?

Is it better to go to a European country first,

them move to the USA from there?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MrDoGood(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
laivwire:

Is Malta Scandinavian? Read the post again.

Finland is both Schengen and Scandinavian. I wrote Schengen when I meant Scandinavian.

I read the post.

Maybe we don't understand each other.

Let's move on
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Chinny024(f): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2023
In whatever you do, avoid US..There's retrogression ongoing in which immigrant visa processing is delayed for 3 to 5yrs minimum.
This affects visa bulletin greatly.

Those whom there Priority date falls beyond February 2022 are getting their visas by 2025 and it even depends on the stage he or she is at the immigration map...

If you chuck ur head there, u might be leaving Nigeria by 2028 or 2029 depending on if visa will be granted after the waiting..

Except u are going there for tourist...

Try Europe for a faster route for immigrants route

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Xammie001(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Classickj:

Pls would you be kind to explain this
GOOD MORNING
FIRSTLY WHY YOU NEED TO OPEN THAT BINANCE ACCOUNT IS TO HAVE YOUR MONEY SAVED USING USDT OR BUSD THE TWO COINS ARE STABLE COINS AND HARDLY CHANGE VALUES
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Okestra01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

08037811972 Whatsapp
This number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Voiceofthestree: 3:28am On Jul 23, 2023
Okestra01:

This number is not on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Quebec91(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kelvindj98:
Want to japa in 6 months abi. Here are some beautiful countries you can go to within that timeline. Lebanon, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Haiti, Honduras, and El Salvador. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Quebec91(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
12million is not so much and better to plan japa with it cuz before he knows it with high cost of living in naija now, he will spend all on feeding et al
Curious346:
you have this much and japaa is your headache ?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Bblukaz: 1:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Bro..you've buttressed usefulness points here..which I doff my hat for you..how do I contacts you.....I'd like to chat you on WhatsApp,I beg, I nor wan beg for money o..lol..at all..

Better still kindly add me on WhatsApp 08063271665,or you drop your mail...
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Olumighty123(m): 2:45am On Aug 29, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Yes, it is in a restricted place and also poutry, your capital and interest is guaranteed, monitored by World award vet. Doctor
It is not crypto or MMM.

Even the most healthiest people die unnoticed, talk more of animals, na where God take pass us be that. Nothing is assured my bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BRT Introduces New Transport Fares / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.