Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? (33376 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Legally Obtain A Chinese Visa. / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Tonytonex(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
100k per cow, 500k to any amount you invest.
thanks!
It's not for everyone then.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
HacheNoire

Mention the good job you will get without SSN

Once it's stated on your Visa that you can work while you're here, there were many jobs to choose from. All they need is the verification. I came here on an immigrant visa and I started working before I got my SSN.

That is not a visitors visa. I am talking about a visitors visa- B1/B2
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by pacificom: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
To answer your question in the most direct manner, Start processing your way to Canada. That seem to be the only country that is legitimately admitting immigrants presently, but be careful of visa scammers so that your japa dream will not end up to be a stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by emmaitive(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
PDJT:

-UK has closed shop.
Lol
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hdanny:

I so much love this your 2cent
Have heard so much about America and have tried it once but got denied, still I ain’t giving up. I will like to reach out to you on WhatsApp so I can gather enough information from you. You can gladly mail me your number. Akinwumiadedapo1@gmail.com. Thanks
muktar3310@outlook.com sure will love to assist the best I can
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Justhere:

How do you make it possible with such amount USD250.
Where were you staying during the first week of arrival?

Long story unless you want make I take full day explain to you .
But all I know be say if believe and have faith in your path in life all favorable forces in life will always work for you good.

But I will love to sher that story someday
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by naijamerican: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
idtiwo:
After campaigning and voting APC and Agbado man, you now want to run away abi

No way, you must face the shege banza you brougt upon nigeria ooo grin grin grin

Exactly. May God punish these useless Nigerians trying to japa after voting for the criminal Tinibu

God punish all of you nah
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by naijamerican: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tonytonex:
I made dollars too.
But it concerns me.
Don't be selfish.
You are happy seeing majority of Nigerians suffering?
Yes. Nigerians are foolish and tribalistic so they need to suffer more.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by 2Radii: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bro u mean u save only, i mean a paltry 20dollars a whole month??

Not even 100dollars talk more of 500dollars
Papilagreen:
See topics like these are what I like to add my own cents to.

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
These countries are my top choice
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

So haven't did that I will add this for you..

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

I relocated to USA in December 2019 and it's the best decision I ever made.
The only thing be say I dey try as much to avoid problems much as I can.
Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
I hope this my one cent was able to help the best way.
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
2Radii:

Lol u $20 mo be money

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Bishop(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=Leandah post=124538810]Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

[/quotte]

You can get to the UK pretty easily through education , only you though, with the new immigration law. But you will need to work well with that amount you have with you.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by 2Radii: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Lol u $20 mo be money

That is like 16k in naira..no naaaaa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even here in Nigeria, I saves as much as 150k, 180k a month and I am still thinking otherwise.

Bro, pls don't relent, don't be complacent, learn more skill and rake in more money, after 10 years come back to naira to invest with ur money..

20dollars is not money bro, forget whatever luxury u re having at ur disposal, hustle more pls but don't cut corners...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by KingPure(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
ednut1:
japa don hard. Check if you meet the pr requirements for Canada or Australia. Or try study visa to Canada or usa. The thread are on nl

Stop confusing people, it's even more cheaper and easier now.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by jooney(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Okortor:
Try Canada, my cousin left with his family last month.

Kindly drop the guidelines to processing this🙏
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by KingPure(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Now, this is someone talking sense.

Ayinke93:
Giving yourself the very tight 6 months timeline is a very big recipe for failure in this japa journey. Taking the time even if it's 3 years to do it properly and not run into another world of struggle because of desperation is a better strategy in my opinion. Take your time to research, consider learning French and exploring Canadian express entry. That process alone might take up to 18 months. also, consider learning in demand skills in your country of choice, trust me japa is only sweet when you are not working ridiculous hours doing menial jobs. The rewards of taking these steps far outweighs that you'll get if you desperately escape in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bobbiee:
If you're a Yoruba man, you will fail. Your visa application will never be approved. You will remain and die here in Nigeria
F00lish Biafra Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
KingPure:

Stop confusing people, it's even more cheaper and easier now.
Wetin cheap? Be like you no check exchange rate

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Snappy0132: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin grin
kelvindj98:
Want to japa in 6 months abi. Here are some beautiful countries you can go to within that timeline. Lebanon, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Haiti, Honduras, and El Salvador. Thank me later.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
2Radii:

Person wey dey whine una lol.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by KingPure(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Biola67:

Wetin cheap? Be like you no check exchange rate

Have you heard about Ausbildung before
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
KingPure:

Have you heard about Ausbildung before
If you’re talking about Germany. Appointment isn’t so easy to see…
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thanks for the wonderful advice baba e be like na watin I go do be that infact I go rack all I can and make life the best I can for my self and my wife and daughter..

So actually when I say 20$ I no mean I save just 20$ monthly..
Infact make I Yan you small update. I don work like work a 9 to 5 job for now.. I used to work and school when I was in Illinois when I was studying for my first master's degree what I do back then infact still do it on my pleasure time whenever am bored at home presently.
But back then when I was fully hustling I school and work. I do have classes 3 times a week and those days I don't work the rest of the days I work like 6 to 8 hours daily I do what is called door dashing and what it means is that you pick up food from restaurants and deliver to people at home or at their work or at school so basically, people who are busy at school or at home or at their place of work and don't have time they place their order on door dash app and we pickup and deliver to them and we get our percentage. Basically I just drive there I pickup the food and I go deliver on a bad day I make 75$ and on a good day I make up to $150 per day.
For now I am presently working on my second masters degree in movie production and cinematography. I already have a master's degree in geology and bro i will tell you my school expenses yearly including school fees and textbook amounts to bout $23,000 I pay off pocket I don't have any scholarship. So I pay off pocket. I pay from what I do doordashing.
My wife works for the Kentucky state government she makes good okay money to keep up with any of our need expenses and we get to save more too. We planning on buying our own house soon and we plan on paying cash not loan or mortgage plan because we know how to plan well let's say I know how to plan I am good with money management my wife on the other hand don't.
Also when u say skills I am a geologist pu profession I get offer for job for here yearly I get paid $98.000 I turned it down
My reasons.
I my daughter is just be turning 2 in September still little and from Kentucky to Florida is far I can't leave my daughter for now

Secondly geology is what I studied back in Nigeria in the university before I came to America that was the course I got admitted here when I got admission for my master's degree program. After I finish am truth be told, I never loved to work full time as a geologist because it's a risky professional but with good pay.. what I love to do is be a move producer and a director ND that what I have always wanted. My family we come from entertainment background it's like it's in our blood.
My elder brother na musician and he is doing great with it in Nigeria him dey make good living from. And me movie and music production has always been my passion that's why I dey film school now and I am happy with what I have gotten so far. So Nigeria make una dey expect me soon I am coming over to take over the entertainment industry..
With that said bros money na money.. last month na only $20 I save for my future project I wan come do for Nigeria previous months B4 that $500 this month I already had 1200 added some months are good some months are bad and every month I dey send Monty to family and friends ooo I get big family for Nigeria so after every every and I don pay my bill here as well for America ND I save $20 that month I will will happily say I try
I hope you get the point now...

2Radii:

That is like 16k in naira..no naaaaa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even here in Nigeria, I saves as much as 150k, 180k a month and I am still thinking otherwise.

Bro, pls don't relent, don't be complacent, learn more skill and rake in more money, after 10 years come back to naira to invest with ur money..

20dollars is not money bro, forget whatever luxury u re having at ur disposal, hustle more pls but don't cut corners...

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MrDoGood(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:
UK

If you have the money, 4 weeks.

I am not an agent please. Find informations yourself

The gates of UK are wide open!

The perk, you will be legal and still get citizenship in 5 years

He said no UK.

You skipped that part

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by 2Radii: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Biola67:

Person wey dey whine una lol.

Funny enough I bliv him, he has nothing to gain by ridiculing himself
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by shawnfamous(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
kelvindj98:
Want to japa in 6 months abi. Here are some beautiful countries you can go to within that timeline. Lebanon, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Haiti, Honduras, and El Salvador. Thank me later.
u just thought u had made sense. Just you thinking u are a comedian.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by jimcaddy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
ahzNigeria:
Well, you don't want UK

However if anyone wants to japaa with study, studying in the UK is a great way to leave this country. You can learn more about this September UK intake for international students (Late application is still ongoing) or you participate in January 2024 UK intake. Check https://ahzassociates.co.uk/september-2023-intake-in-the-uk/ for more info.
UK will drain one financially. They are thieves in that UK.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by moitimeintl: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
shocked
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by zumbigbo(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Forget Europe, us in Europe are relocating sef...move to Ivory Coast, Botswana, Barbados etc...
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by soetanoreoluwa(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Papilagreen:
See topics like these are what I like to add my own cents to.

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
These countries are my top choice
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

So haven't did that I will add this for you..

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

I relocated to USA in December 2019 and it's the best decision I ever made.
The only thing be say I dey try as much to avoid problems much as I can.
Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
I hope this my one cent was able to help the best way.
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.

Hello. Please can I chat you up?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Mendy101: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.
First of all go save your small savings in dollars 💵
I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Kaiser20: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2023
Immediately Tinubu was selected as president all the foreign Embassies issued a Visa embargo on Nigerians.
Europeans and Americans know that with Tinubu as president, more than 30 million people will flee the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos / UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.