Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? (33464 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Legally Obtain A Chinese Visa. / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by airsaylongcome: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:

Is getting visa appointment for US now fast? Last time I asked, you need to book more than 8 months ahead.

Dem get as dem dey run am. It involves money. I am not asking you to get in touch with me o. I just know that it can be run. Many of these small travel agency know the way dem dey follow if you wan run am. But it is very expensive I must tell you

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by abba190: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
biatchh u are not going anywhere, we will remain here and buy fuel @750 till we exhaust that stupid $15k u have.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by kizxaxa: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you voted All poverty congregation in power then you deserve to be here.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Tonytonex(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hellonearth:

Chest beaters. Una don shift am to end of the year?
I thought by now it will be 1 naira to 1$.
Story. Naira will continue to depreciate. I get paid in dollars shaa so it doesn't concern me
I made dollars too.
But it concerns me.
Don't be selfish.
You are happy seeing majority of Nigerians suffering?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by lanocfoods: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

Someone said nice things about Austria research more on it, in the meantime convert most of your savings to $ it will help appreciate
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by DEMARCO1: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
My Advice.. go to a nearby African Country like Kenya / Rwanda / Tanzania or South Africa with that Funds and live very comfortably..start up a trading business..get residency and from there you can start travelling to other Countries for Business or Pleasure..

If you decide to relocate later..you may have tripled your initial capital in a few years time..better than the Nigerian Factors that hinders business growth..
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by airsaylongcome: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
Leandah
Is getting visa appointment for US now fast? Last time I asked, you need to book more than 8 months ahead.

Only appointments available for 2024 for now and you can work now with your visit Visa. Go online and read the US Visa bulletin.

You can work with a B1/B2? shocked
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Tonytonex(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Invest in cow rearing business 50% interest p.a, you can collect your interest yearly.
what happens if the cow dies of gets stolen?

Una go still pay pesin?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
See topics like these are what I like to add my own cents to.

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
These countries are my top choice
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

So haven't did that I will add this for you..

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

I relocated to USA in December 2019 and it's the best decision I ever made.
The only thing be say I dey try as much to avoid problems much as I can.
Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
I hope this my one cent was able to help the best way.
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by airsaylongcome: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hellonearth:

Chest beaters. Una don shift am to end of the year?
I thought by now it will be 1 naira to 1$.
Story. Naira will continue to depreciate. I get paid in dollars shaa so it doesn't concern me

Can you provide more information how you sourced your role? Please
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You can work with a B1/B2? shocked

Don't mind them. That's how they spread rumours. It was actually Canada but you can't still even work with the visitors visa. You will need to get a work permit which will require scaling through the LMIA requirements for jobs

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Ashirioluwa: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Relocate to the US New Jersey
Am planning on relocating to the US but not New Jersey

What happened to New Jersey?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

Thank you.

Who told you any foreign country is ready to give you a relocation visa within six months even with 100million Naira.

My people with their mentality of entitlement.

You don't know the sorry condition Nigeria is right now.

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by airsaylongcome: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Don't mind them. That's how they spread rumours. It was actually Canada but you can't still even work with the visitors visa. You will need to get a work permit which will require scaling through the LMIA requirements for jobs

I come fear o! Say Visit visa dey give work status. People just peddle all kinds of narratives here
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
Leandah

Only appointments available for 2024 for now and you can work now with your visit Visa. Go online and read the US Visa bulletin.

The work you will get are “dirty jobs”.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I come fear o! Say Visit visa dey give work status. People just peddle all kinds of narratives here

A US work visa is one of the most difficult things on earth to get. Most employees won't even sponsor because it's based on lottery. Needs 10k usd to file and you only have a 10 percent chance of making it. Theres other alternatives like the L1 but how many US companies exist in Nigeria to take advantage of that one.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by BabaIbo: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Curious346:
you have this much and japaa is your headache ?

Bro, that money is around 12 million naira, and she said with her kid.

Guy that money can't take her to certain countries comfortably o.

Na until you start travel process you go know whatsup bro.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Killermamba: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.

every good country takes time to process. Unless you want make agent chop ur money
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Remove South Africa from that list, we're xenophobic..😏😏😏
DEMARCO1:
My Advice.. go to a nearby African Country like Kenya / Rwanda / Tanzania or South Africa with that Funds and live very comfortably..start up a trading business..get residency and from there you can start travelling to other Countries for Business or Pleasure..

If you decide to relocate later..you may have tripled your initial capital in a few years time..better than the Nigerian Factors that hinders business growth..
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Johnrake69: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Elections have consequences. Every economy is driven by hope.

Nigeria is both hopeless and helpless

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:

The work you will get are “dirty jobs”.

Nope not true you can get awesome jobs here depending on what skills and qualifications you have..
Mechanic here wain I know wain come here less than 2 months ago works in a mechanic shop but makes crazy bank. Better money.
Street mechanic for 9ja ooo even him oga for here no sabi work reach am..

Any hard job na him dey direct the work to.. the guy dey break engine down replace parts like say na childs play and for America here the mechanics dem dey dread engine work if ur engine spoil na to go buy new one dem no dey open am. But this guy dey run am steady other oyinbo guys dey envy am cause he makes what they make a week in one day. So you do the maths again.

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Okechinwadike: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
PRECIOUS14482:
In stock Pure cupper Cat 6 UTP
for sale?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Relocate to the US New Jersey
Am planning on relocating to the US but not New Jersey
Lol US visa no be moi-moi o just coming back from embassy today

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by TheGift: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.

Why are you running away? Why not fix the problem? Especially in a world , where no matter which country you run to now, there is be chaos and confusion? Why not Uk? You think other countries will not follow suit with taxing immigrants to subsidize their original citizens?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Ashirioluwa: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
Leandah

Sir, this is not true. An individual on a visitor visa (B1/B2) is not permitted to accept employment or work in the United States. Maybe you are talking about Canada.

You can do under the table job if you know someone who can assist to get one, but not a legal job.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by akaahs(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
MarshRiley:
Apply for a diploma program in Canada, that’s the easiest way right now since you don’t want to go to the UK.
He said in 6 months. Which time him go write ielts?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Nope not true you can get awesome jobs here depending on what skills and qualifications you have..
Mechanic here wain I know wain come here less than 2 months ago works in a mechanic shop but makes crazy bank. Better money.
Street mechanic for 9ja ooo even him oga for here no sabi work reach am..

Any hard job na him dey direct the work to.. the guy dey break engine down replace parts like say na childs play and for America here the mechanics dem dey dread engine work if ur engine spoil na to go buy new one dem no dey open am. But this guy dey run am steady other oyinbo guys dey envy am cause he makes what they make a week in one day. So you do the maths again.

With B1/B2? 🤣🤣🤣

What SSN and Authorization doc would you use to apply for such job?

May be you are talking of fraudulent means which could result to deportation of detected . Their is no legitimate way you can get good job with a B1/B2

Now you mentioned mechanic work. How many people would allow an unqualified mechanic to touch their car. That’s still a dirty job, and still won’t make much money as a certified automobile technician.

And still will be hiding from immigration.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Gidigrav(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Send me a dm on WhatsApp can put you through try canada 08137314393
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Exceed15: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
I do not know your financial strength but thank u ruled out UK. It is not a place to start with your kids. Look at Sweden, Australia, Finland. Their economy is stable, free education for your child , almost zero crime free countries. I pray God guide and see you through.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:

Even when u get appointment u don see visa?
U need to visit US embassy here in Lagos to see dy rate of rejection.ppl given Visa At least 4 today wey I see na less than 10% of ppl wey attend interview
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MrDoGood(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.

Try and apply for a work permit visa in any of the schengen countries. Especially small ones like Poland, Malta and the rest. Netherlands is big and you can get it too. Finland as well. These you can get within 6 months. USA is very difficult to get appointment. You can go first your son apply as dependent. Or you can just process his admissions from there yourself. Is there nobody he can live with for at most a 6 months after your departure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Peace, Arik Air Increase Base Fare For Economy Flights To N50,000 / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.