Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? (33453 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Legally Obtain A Chinese Visa. / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes, it is in a restricted place and also poutry, your capital and interest is guaranteed, monitored by World award vet. Doctor
It is not crypto or MMM.
Tonytonex:
what happens if the cow dies of gets stolen?

Una go still pay pesin?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by motionarena: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:
See topics like these are what I like to add my own cents to.

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
These countries are my top choice
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

So haven't did that I will add this for you..

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

I relocated to USA in December 2019 and it's the best decision I ever made.
The only thing be say I dey try as much to avoid problems much as I can.
Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
I hope this my one cent was able to help the best way.
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.

How much do I need to save in total come to US.

Please
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Voiceofthestree: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
PDJT:

-Contract marriage with a citizen, then apply for spouse visa and get it within 3 - 4 months.

Now I have someone how can I go about it ??
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Confirm4real(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
APC supporters are now finding a way to japa one after the other grin

You must enjoy the #RenewedHope until it finishes OK.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
motionarena:

How much do I need to save in total come to US.

Please
It depends on what your sole purpose of coming to the USA is for and each purpose differs.
I.e school, professional work training, job, leisure travel etc you name it.
And if it's for each purpose like for me I came as a student and my case was different.
Depending on the school and the tuition fees and the cost of living in that particular state.
Also things u need to be looking at as well should be accessibility to various stuff like food because before you go dapt to American food minimum 2 years because it's a whole different ballgame entirely.
Also accessibility to jobs social activities etc.
And as well your area of specialization your field of study and which school best suit your study route and so many more.. in summary, even after u make it here u still need to learn the ropes on how to go about the life here that's why it's always advisable to follow who knows rod to get the best idea on how to go.. information they say is very vital in these process.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by id4sho(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

Biafra
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Ifebi82: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Biola67:

Why you dey cur$e OP? Well your cur$e na for you and your family sha
It is not for me and my family cos we did not vote for this government. The curse and more of it is for you and your family if you voted for APC and TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ifebi82:
It is not for me and my family cos we did not vote for this government. The curse and more of it is for you and your family if you voted for APC and TINUBU.
sule, na who Dey naija Dey vote. Just Dey play
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
motionarena:

China that d citizens are struggling to leave d country
What do you know exactly about china?
Sometimes you just need get your facts right.
China today is the world power like top 1 countries with great GDP.
The only issue with China is the population as well as the climate conditions aside that nothing.

One advantage of you coming to America as an international student is that you will meet lots of people from different countries.

I met people from different countries ND we still good friend. I have friends from china.japan. Taiwan Norway Finland and Samoa of all of us including Nigerians as well all of us who came here after our studies those who came from China and Japan went back home they said their life there is better because of their culture ND food. The moment they done with their studies they go back.

Most families from China comes from wealth family dating from the old Chinese dynasty and their wealth no be here I get good example like my previous roommate quminng is his name he came to America solely for his doctorate degree and as soon as he was done he went back he hate it here due to the gun violence because for China guns are not allowed by anybody to wield it's against the law.
So abeg try get your into right. Abi u no know say na china dey top the world in terms of tech or innovation?? Even America dey fear china now just fyi America go take china more seriously than Russia when it comes to treath do ur research and get ur facts right..

Where all the products u dey use dey come from.. where u think say the iphone we dey die dey come from mostly the chips etc is made in China but the headquarters in America.. oga abeg try reason with me small B4 u Sy anything about china.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Nteogwuija(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
LLSAINT:
Go malawi, Botswana or even Namibia with small money then build your profile if you want to move ahead because this 9Ja don cast

Please, what do u mean by 'build your profile'? Thanks for the response in advance.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by chaiks: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thanks bro for this wonderful update. I am presently in Japan doing my masters under MEXT scholarship and will be done by next year. USA is my target. Is it worth it to cross from Japan to USA? My ultimate aim is to get money, American passport and live the dream. So I have decided to check up schools in USA for another masters in social work. How is the job market for social workers in USA? Do you think there is a better country I should concerntrate on aside USA?
Papilagreen:

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Okestra01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Now I have someone how can I go about it ??
Can we talk please. Kindly drop me your number
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
chaiks:
Thanks bro for this wonderful update. I am presently in Japan doing my masters under MEXT scholarship and will be done by next year. USA is my target. Is it worth it to cross from Japan to USA? My ultimate aim is to get money, American passport and live the dream. So I have decided to check up schools in USA for another masters in social work. How is the job market for social workers in USA? Do you think there is a better country I should concerntrate on aside USA?

E go be nice idea for you ooo.
But unfortunately, I have little or no idea on how the pay grade is on social workers but I do know they make good wage.
Looking the (university of Illinois) Champaign Urbana.
They give awesome scholarships as well your program is acceptable and accredited there.. best of luck bro..
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Ashirioluwa: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
Ashirioluwa

Sir, this is not true. An individual on a visitor visa (B1/B2) is not permitted to accept employment or work in the United States. Maybe you are talking about Canada.

You can do under the table job if you know someone who can assist to get one, but not a legal jo.

I go shared the link. I'm here in the States and we share details daily about visa stuffs to the United States.

https://visaguide.world/news/us-allows-people-on-tourist-business-visas-to-apply-for-jobs/

For your information, I am a learner, not an immigration expert. I am on this forum to learn or share one or two things that I know.

It will be very good if US visitor visa holders can work in the US, but as of today, the truth is that B1/B2 visa holders cannot work legally in the US unless they change their status.

This information is written boldly on the US Department of State website, which you can verify.

Click on the link below and then scroll down to additional information at the bottom of the page.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Ifebi82: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Biola67:

sule, na who Dey naija Dey vote. Just Dey play
Olodo , you dey Ikorodu and you voted for Tinubu. No just try to japa cos you won't reach there alive

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by chaiks: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thanks bro. I attended a webinar for masters in social work with columbia university and am in talks with another school in Minnesota. I will look up for Urbana Champaign. Actually, I am doing a master's in peace and conflict studies. I had no previous experience in social work. Just wanted to transition because it is among the shortage skill list occupations. Thank you so much.
Papilagreen:

E go be nice idea for you ooo.
But unfortunately, I have little or no idea on how the pay grade is on social workers but I do know they make good wage.
Looking the (university of Illinois) Champaign Urbana.
They give awesome scholarships as well your program is acceptable and accredited there.. best of luck bro..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by longayink: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
As you relocate from your region in the south, people from the Sahel region around far north Nigeria come down to take the space you left in south of Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by hardcore007: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tribalism no allow most of the people that want to japa today vote in a better person to steer the wheels of this nation. Make we continue to deceive ourselves, everybody go collect last last.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
HacheNoire

The work you will get are “dirty jobs”.

No all bro.

Mention the good job you will get without SSN,
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Beigalodesigns(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Las Las na only 10 people go dey 9ja by 2027

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

For your information, I am a learner, not an immigration expert. I am on this forum to learn or share one or two things that I know.

It will be very good if US visitor visa holders can work in the US, but as of today, the truth is that B1/B2 visa holders cannot work legally in the US unless they change their status.

This information is written boldly on the US Department of State website, which you can verify.

Click on the link below and then scroll down to additional information at the bottom of the page.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html

Thanks for enlightenment.

Someone already said on thread that his friend on B1/B2 is already making $60/hr 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Justhere: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

How do you make it possible with such amount USD250.
Where were you staying during the first week of arrival?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by GorillaApp(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ayinke93:
Giving yourself the very tight 6 months timeline is a very big recipe for failure in this japa journey. Taking the time even if it's 3 years to do it properly and not run into another world of struggle because of desperation is a better strategy in my opinion. Take your time to research, consider learning French and exploring Canadian express entry. That process alone might take up to 18 months. also, consider learning in demand skills in your country of choice, trust me japa is only sweet when you are not working ridiculous hours doing menial jobs. The rewards of taking these steps far outweighs that you'll get if you desperately escape in 6 months.
Beautiful advice. Is it necessary to learn French
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ifebi82:
Olodo , you dey Ikorodu and you voted for Tinubu. No just try to japa cos you won't reach there alive
Lol joker 🤣
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Hdanny(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

I so much love this your 2cent
Have heard so much about America and have tried it once but got denied, still I ain’t giving up. I will like to reach out to you on WhatsApp so I can gather enough information from you. You can gladly mail me your number. Akinwumiadedapo1@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by ABSTRUSE: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Can help you get Visa to Canada
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Tonytonex(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Yes, it is in a restricted place and also poutry, your capital and interest is guaranteed, monitored by World award vet. Doctor
It is not crypto or MMM.
alright, Thanks for your response. This is interesting and lovely.
How much is the minimum one can invest?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Bobbiee: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you're a Yoruba man, you will fail. Your visa application will never be approved. You will remain and die here in Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Afghanistan
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
100k per cow, 500k to any amount you invest.
Tonytonex:
alright, Thanks for your response. This is interesting and lovely.
How much is the minimum one can invest?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by mercysamuelson(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire

Mention the good job you will get without SSN

Once it's stated on your Visa that you can work while you're here, there were many jobs to choose from. All they need is the verification. I came here on an immigrant visa and I started working before I got my SSN.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Saintinoo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

Where are you running to? After supporting and voting Tinubu, abeg stay here let's make Nigeria great together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 / Welcome To Akure (Pictures) / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.