Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? (13783 Views)

Portal Shut As Kwara Garment Factory Gets Over 8,000 Applications In 48 Hours / I Want To Start Preparing For Interviews, What Questions Should I Expect? / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by franchasofficia: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
OboOlora:
60k?
Roughly $60 for a month?
The job will favour you and your family oh
60k a month is not bad considering Nigeria's economy situation. Many companies are downsizing right now due to Emi Lo kan useless careless policies without planning, so any company still hiring now ought to be applauded for that.

The 60k could be a probational salary with a possibility of increment after maybe 6months.

Before you as a job seeker go about expecting jumbo salary, also ask yourself how much value you will be adding to the company and how much revenue you would bring in to expect jumbo pay?

Many government workers earn less than 60k, including your Nigerian soldiers and Police risking their lives daily

3 Likes

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by AntiTerrorist: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can never date a guy earning 60k salary.

God forbid it!!
You are nothing but spices in the hand of yahoo boys.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by webcrafty: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
All these ones are learners and still suckling. They have not experienced what it means to be unemployed. The show should have truly searched for those who have felt what it means to be unemployed.

A person who have been truly unemployed, will simply watch this for 1min and say these ones are babies.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by being(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
2 major things among others:
Crude production moved from 2.2mbpd to1.2mbpd
Oil price moved from $110 to $75

Basicend:
Just about 10 years ago. . Entry level jobs in intercontinental bank, diamond bank, GT Bank, Virgin Nigeria, Unilever was as high as #185,000 - #200,000 after training schools.

Those days, an entry level staff could easily buy a very 2nd-hand or cheap brand new car. .

Today, most entry level jobs are contractual and the pay is around #70,000. . In a hyping inflation besieged economy.

Today. . Most of them can't even pay house rent.

How did we get ourselves to this level?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by thesicilian: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Take it and keep searching for better offers
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=MITCHELL96 post=124562733]I can never work for anybody to earn peanut.

I've always told myself that I'll be a creator of something and will rather employ people instead.

It's when you don't realize your worth and capabilities, that's when you settle for less.

I remember when Dinero told me back in 2017 "Mitchell, I can never work for someone to get paid 12 times in a year"

Dinero now has a Benz, Ferrari and is now living outside Nigeria with multiple assets to his name.

I'll recommend this few books I've read to help build your mindset and mentality (don't joke with it)

1. 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
2.Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
3.One Truth, One Law: I Am, I Create By Erin Werley
4. Declutter your mind by SJ Scott.
5. Do it today by Darius Foroux
6. The psychology of money by Morgan Housel

These are the ones I have in PDF format and I'm not charging anybody for it. Other great books I have as hard copy aren't listed here.

Just helping those that want to help themselves.

Can you send to me? I need them in PDF format please
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Babastrong(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=124562778]I can never date a guy earning 60k salary.

God forbid it!![i/was/earning/#12k/when/i/met/my/wife/but/today/i/have/8>employees/working/for/me/and/i/can/conveniently/feed/15women/with/ease.
it's/not/the/begining/that/matters/sometimes/but/future.]
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Askme2020(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I can never work for anybody to earn peanut.

I've always told myself that I'll be a creator of something and will rather employ people instead.

It's when you don't realize your worth and capabilities, that's when you settle for less.

I remember when Dinero told me back in 2017 "Mitchell, I can never work for someone to get paid 12 times in a year"

Dinero now has a Benz, Ferrari and is now living outside Nigeria with multiple assets to his name.

I'll recommend this few books I've read to help build your mindset and mentality (don't joke with it)

These are the ones I have in PDF format and I'm not charging anybody for it. Other great books I have as hard copy aren't listed here.

Please can you send me these pdf book boss. My WhatsApp no on my signature please.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Askme2020(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!

How much do u earn monthly?
Apart from money from male friends!!!
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by kolawoleahmed(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Continue your application.....
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by kolawoleahmed(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Continue applying.....

Better go rush and collect the offer
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Dumbochristian: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Take it, and make sure you start building connection going forward, thats the fastest way to grow...
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by QuinModah(f): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Basicend:
Just about 10 years ago. . Entry level jobs in intercontinental bank, diamond bank, GT Bank, Virgin Nigeria, Unilever was as high as #185,000 - #200,000 after training schools.

Those days, an entry level staff could easily buy a very 2nd-hand or cheap brand new car. .

Today, most entry level jobs are contractual and the pay is around #70,000. . In a hyping inflation besieged economy.

Good question

1 Like

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Kemadealadire(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Over 5k applications, who was counting
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by NokiaN8(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!
how much do u earn? Lazy pussy mind
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by phemmyfour: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
lavylilly:
Did you know??

Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a 'Friday the 13th'.
It's not rocket science

A week = 7days

If Sunday = 1st
Then, Friday = 6th

Hence second Friday,= 6+7 =13th

7 Likes

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Karleb(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
He should leave the job and starve to death. Idiot.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by dmgr(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!

And who asked you?
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!
Wetin you dey earn in non clitocurrency ?
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by ibechris(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
I laugh when I see people defending the present Nigerian government with all the damage they are busy doing and saying things like do you know how much fuel is in America or Canada?
Do you know the amount of tax they pay?

The question to ask them back is

do you know how much minimum wage is in those countries too?

Do you know how good their taxes paid work for them ?

Do you know the low unemployment rates in those countries?

I might write a book about Africa then concentrate on Nigeria specifically, these past few of years of my Nigerian experience I feel kind of showed me why Africa didn't develop as fast as how the western world developed till they came and started colonizing Africa, even till date see what some people here are using as yardstick to pick their leaders, they use tribe, religion, bribery propaganda and so on...

Leave them to their mumuism.

IPMAN even lied that Nigeria sells the cheapest fuel in Africa...I just knew some people are indeed born to lick arse.

Person wey poor still dey defend failure. How can one rise,when is he going to make it,is it at 40yr old?

Egyptian fuel is 72% subsidised for her citizen.

Angola fuel is selling for about 320 naira when converted to our naira.

Libya is the cheapest in Africa selling for less that is about 30naira when converted to our naira.

Algeria sells at 45Dinar when converted to naira #267.

All these are oil producing nations.

We can't compare Nigeria with countries that have no oil.

I pity the poor especially the stubborn ones amongst them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by hashtagged(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!

Ok we have heard,
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Yussip: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Can you kindly share the PDF of the books if you dnt mind, my mail is muideen.yusuf@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by MITCHELL96: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Askme2020:

Please can you send me these pdf book boss. My WhatsApp no on my signature please.

You know what?
Just mail me, I'll provide my number in the mail so you can message me and get the books.

At least, it will reduce the amount of work I have to do saving people's contact.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by MITCHELL96: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
TimiMore:

Please can I get 3-6 from you? Pdfdrive doesn't work anymore.
anymoneytimi@gmail.com Thanks

Book number 3 and 6?
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by LeyeWrites: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
TimiMore:

Please can I get 3-6 from you? Pdfdrive doesn't work anymore.
anymoneytimi@gmail.com Thanks
z-library works
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by ernesco0816517(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello Sir, please can u share the ebooks to me?
ernesco0816517@gmail.com
Thank you .

MITCHELL96:
I can never work for anybody to earn peanut.

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by emitsu123: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!
And who is earning 60k that want to date you

Don't you know that,that wealthy guy you want to date may lost all his wealth overnight

Potential HBP giver
Nosense
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Westernlove: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Basicend:

Those days, an entry level staff could easily buy a very 2nd-hand or cheap brand new car.

grin grin grin

I Can't help but burst Into Laughter.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Westernlove: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
babaalagbo11:
They keep churning out graduates year by year without anything in place for them....

Frustration would eventually turn some of them to yahoo yahoo and olosho...

This country is a mess
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by U2ice(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Reject it and keep applying make sure it gets to 1000 or perhaps break world record grin
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by tbliss22(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
emitsu123:
And who is earning 60k that want to date you

Don't you know that,that wealthy guy you want to date may lost all his wealth overnight

Potential HBP giver
Nosense

Oga calm down na grin grin grin grin grin that's her personal wish. Drop your own wish na grin grin grin
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Aplaudez(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid it!!

Who ask you this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICS Limited Test / WEMA Bank Is Currently Accepting Applications! / Career Jet Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.