Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? (13817 Views)

Portal Shut As Kwara Garment Factory Gets Over 8,000 Applications In 48 Hours / I Want To Start Preparing For Interviews, What Questions Should I Expect? / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Davidgr8(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I can never work for anybody to earn peanut.

I've always told myself that I'll be a creator of something and will rather employ people instead.

It's when you don't realize your worth and capabilities, that's when you settle for less.

I remember when Dinero told me back in 2017 "Mitchell, I can never work for someone to get paid 12 times in a year"

Dinero now has a Benz, Ferrari and is now living outside Nigeria with multiple assets to his name.

I'll recommend this few books I've read to help build your mindset and mentality (don't joke with it)

1. 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
2. Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
3. One Truth, One Law: I Am, I Create By Erin Werley
4. Declutter your mind by SJ Scott.
5. Do it today by Darius Foroux
6. The psychology of money by Morgan Housel

These are the ones I have in PDF format and I'm not charging anybody for it. The ones I have as hard copy aren't listed here since it will be hard for you guys to get it.

Just helping those that want to help themselves.

Will appreciate it if you assist me with them. Thank you
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by tasceige(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2023
OboOlora:
60k?
Roughly $60 for a month?
The job will favour you and your family oh

Oh dhem!! I caught my self converting my salary to dollars yesterday. I was shocked!!! No one gets rich waiting for salary was the only thing I said to my self.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by virginboy1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I've always told myself that I'll be a creator of something and will rather employ people instead.

It's when you don't realize your worth and capabilities, that's when you settle for less.

I remember when Dinero told me back in 2017 "Mitchell, I can never work for someone to get paid 12 times in a year"

Dinero now has a Benz, Ferrari and is now living outside Nigeria with multiple assets to his name.

I'll recommend this few books I've read to help build your mindset and mentality (don't joke with it)

These are the ones I have in PDF format and I'm not charging anybody for it. The ones I have as hard copy aren't listed here since it will be hard for you guys to get it.

Thanks for sharing
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Dimaya: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin
sheanzy:
after converting your salary to dollar, go and buy foodstuffs with that dollar

Ewu, imebecile
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by tasceige(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2023
sheanzy:
after converting your salary to dollar, go and buy foodstuffs with that dollar

Ewu, imebecile

The essence is to see how survivable it would be by moving to another country while working from home.
Seems you lost lotta money today.... I see no reason for your comment and name calling.
You realize your comment is against Nairaland rule 2, 15 and 21.

Take it easy on life bro.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by VTJN(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2023
akanbiaa:
Not opposing or supporting you, just want to get your marriage experience that made you have that conviction.
Nigeria poverty level is a clear case study. Majority followed your mindset getting married with 60k monthly income, and they all end up being worst
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by IyaTola: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
nedekid:

Oga very few years ago, my brother had this source of income that m roughly140k monthly. He then relocated abroad. So every month end he will ask me to collect the money, change and send to him.
It was roughly $1k. Like magic, that was how this money started reducing to $800 to 600, to 300. When it got less than that, he abandoned it.
Today, that money is now worth $180!
Photo! No be juju be that?
Even this Unilever you are talking about is recent. My paddy back in the day, got the biggest job that immediately removed him from poverty. That made him marry within 3 months, earned 10k monthly with chevron. An unheard of amount then.
See, some of us have seen this country get destroyed over time. Do you know I use to buy fuel in my car while in school for 65kobo per liter? Even when fuel went to 3.25kobo the country nearly went up inflames and the price was then reduced to 1.80kobo.
For 50 kobo in UI tedder hall bursury, I buy 1 bottle of coke, fresh bread, then split the bread in half and slam moi moi inside ie moi moi burger. 50kobo ohh, not 500 naira.
Truely, how did we get ourselves to this level?
I paid 45 naira for my university education in one of the best schools in the West

1 Like

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by nedekid: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
IyaTola:
I paid 45 naira for my university education in one of the best schools in the West
Exactly, it was around that amount back then. If remember right hall accommodation was 15-19 naira in UI. Cannot remember the school fees. But likely arong that amount you said.
1990/91 session I got in there.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by akanbiaa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
VTJN:
Nigeria poverty level is a clear case study. Majority followed your mindset getting married with 60k monthly income, and they all end up being worst
Many got married with far less than 60k mostly and they are better off today, so it depends on conviction and mindset if you believe you can't then you can't and if you believe you can then you can and the positive is better than negative mindset.

1 Like

Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by VTJN(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2023
akanbiaa:
Many got married with far less than 60k mostly and they are better off today, so it depends on conviction and mindset if you believe you can't then you can't and if you believe you can then you can and the positive is better than negative mindset.
why is Nigeria the capital of poverty and unemployment?
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Dimaya:

over 4,000. you still dey ask?

jesus! private business!

customs job interviews will be close to a million application
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Dimaya: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

jesus! private business!

It is what it is. If you have a job, be grateful for it.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by Askme2020(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:

You know what?
Just mail me, I'll provide my number in the mail so you can message me and get the books.

At least, it will reduce the amount of work I have to do saving people's contact.
Ok.. please check ur email
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by ideamonster: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

jesus! private business!

don't even think about a customs job. if you no get sure plug, you no go enter o
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by akwesenana: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Why you no send all this ones give me lol.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by MITCHELL96: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
akwesenana:

Why you no send all this ones give me lol.

Lol, which one I no send for you?

No worry, I go still send more for you for telegram.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by IbeOkehie: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
BigIyanga:

Another fallacy. Marriage doesn't bring riches.. it actually drains riches and resources.

Not true. Not true at all. Marriage is more likely to make all involved wealthier.

Have a good day.
Re: 60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? by ideamonster: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Not true. Not true at all. Marriage is more likely to make all involved wealthier.

Have a good day.

motivational speaker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! / Vacancy At Cadbury Nigeria, Apply Now / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.