Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50592 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
armyofone:
■ Make everyone keep p.r.i c.k for inside pant. OYO if you bring pricking instrument out.
It's not even that. I mean one can still have all the sex one wants without worrying so long as one uses protection. In this day and age, this is common knowledge. These people refuse to use protection, but then many have the audacity to blame the government for ruining the country. OP is here crying out that the problem he consciously created by his own irresponsibility is killing him completely as if it is about him when there are 5 innocent souls who have probably had their lives made miserable by his blatant disregard for human life. undecided

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Ifyok50(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Op, now, you need to be thinking about the way forward. No allow overthinking or depression kpai you.

Get your wife something to do if she's doing nothing at the moment.

Hustle hard. Use your free time to learn any skill in your area of interest.

That your in-law too, needs to be something doing to assist the family. If he/she has none at the moment, get him/her or ask him/her to get him/herself one. He/she needs to be productive and not be an extra burden on you.

When next you want to meet your wife, pls use something. By now, you guys should be on family planning.

Be prayerful. This is the time for you to draw closer to God like never before. Cry out to God for help. He's the only One that can truly help you.

Your children for now, should be in public school until things improve and get better for you, which I know they will.

So don't give up!

Others

I must also commend you op, you try. That means you probably got married early, which most nlanders have failed to point out. You try joor! But pls, take caution, and don't bring another child into this world again. The ones you have are okay.

I pray the Lord send you help from Zion shortly. It is well.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Immunity1555: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Mozino007:
You suppose to die by hanging for constituting nuisance to the society!
What are you calling nuisance?
You well at all?
People that are mortgaging your future you don't see, you don't criticize
You turn your eyes away because of the left over You are picking to survive.
Nonsense.
Nuisance kill you there
Monkey
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 1:49am On Jul 22, 2023
armyofone:

Make everyone keep p.r.i c.k for inside pant.

OYO if you bring pricking instrument out.
hmmm! It's well oh.
Konji go kill man pikin be dat.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 1:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Microwhy:

Its more easier for a comfortable family to think about family planning than for a poor or struggling couple to think about such....
Its what its and can't blame him too much..
Subconsciously, the poor or struggling couple equate children to money/wealth. That's why its easy to see a struggling man having more children than a comfortable man.
please, explain more on the bolded.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Tonytonex:
please, explain more on the bolded.
It means he believes poor folks are imbe-ciles that should not be expected to properly reason their existence by themselves hence the reason why he keeps thinking they aren't to be held responsible for even this kind of wickedness. undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Ezekiel2122(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Having children is not a mistake. That is an unintelligent lie you have made. So, he and the wife FVCKED and delivered FIVE CHILDREN?! How is that a mistake? Do people mistakenly have sex? How come he did not mistakenly buy condoms? How come he mistakenly did not do abortion?

You people like condoning irresponsibility!
Whatever it is, its now in the past, with no solution.. Whether we blame or beat him... Doesn't in anyway change the situation be found himself now... That's what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by achimendy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.

First of all, blame yourself for your family current predicament. You brought it all upon yourself and family all because you fail to plan, and now you're blaming the government, is it the government that told you to be giving birth without planning for your children?? We all know things are hand now, but you have to be sensitive and plan ahead. How do you expect 48k to cater for the wellbeing of 8 individuals? Is not possible.

One of the major principles of success is to take 100% responsibility of your actions. So if you want to move forward stop the blame game, strategise and plan with your wife on how to change your financial situation around, if is for you to start saving no matter how little do it. If is to start a side hustle aside your salary work, do it. This is the time to put your brain to work and stop blaming Tinubu because he will not help you. And Dont ever think of running away from your family.

Goodluck sir.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by omababe(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
teekay213:
how do I send a DM?
Just sent you one. Please reply.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
abba190:
u guys are always against having kids the west has succeeded on brainwashing u

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Shebi he has decided not to listen to the 'West' and has many children.

And he has opened a lamentations thread for himself.

I know there is no point engaging you; your posts on this thread has shown you are not capable to think properly on this topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by armyofone(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tonytonex:
hmmm! It's well oh.
Konji go kill man pikin be dat.

Konji doesn't kill. Just when the thought of konji comes to mind, kill it by switching the thoughts to empty bank account, no food to eat, no money for travel and vacations, zero job, hopping on motorcycle instead of driving your own car etc

The fear of feeling the skin is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
armyofone:

Konji doesn't kill. Just when the thought of konji comes to mind, kill it by switching the thoughts to empty bank account, no food to eat, no money for travel and vacations, zero job, hopping on motorcycle instead of driving your own car etc

The fear of feeling the skin is the beginning of wisdom.

you are very correct.
It's like you're a reader.

Though, I don't understand the bolded.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by armyofone(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tonytonex:
you are very correct.
It's like you're a reader.

Though, I don't understand the bolded.

Lol ! Abeg o don't let GloriousGbola catch me talking lipsrsealed
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It's not even that. I mean one can still have all the sex one wants without worrying so long as one uses protection. In this day and age, this is common knowledge. These people refuse to use protection, but then many have the audacity to blame the government for ruining the country. OP is here crying out that the problem he consciously created by his own irresponsibility is killing him completely as if it is about him when there are 5 innocent souls who have probably had their lives made miserable by his blatant disregard for human life. undecided

The fear of skin to skin is the beginning of wisdom grin
There should be platforms for condom distribution.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
armyofone:

Lol ! Abeg o don't let GloriousGbola catch me talking lipsrsealed

who is that?
And why
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Globad(f): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

wanna knw how?
cool

You're yet to explain
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Immunity1555: 10:26am On Apr 21
Mozino007:
You suppose to die by hanging for constituting nuisance to the society!

Truth is bitter
Na you go die

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.