Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50584 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Makamatic: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cc obavoh

They learn from here ooo

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MrsTwrite(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Life is really hard right now, start pure water business for your wife, it is profitable.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by GboyegaD(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Makamatic:
Cc obavoh

They learn from here ooo

Obavoh isn't ready to learn but interestingly enough, their story is very similar.

It is difficult to understand how people give birth to so many children even when they are convinced, they do not have the means. Let's assume the first child is 15 nonetheless, the economy was already showing down signs as of then.
I am sure the day he finally summons courage to go home, even in the one room apartment they all stay, baba is likely going to have an erection and call it the act of God.

21 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by shege45: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.
mtcheww I no Dey pity pple wey born pass three. Una be rich kids. Best of luck bro

8 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
shege45:
mtcheww I no Dey pity pple wey born pass three. Una be rich kids. Best of luck bro
40k no suppose born pass one and that by mistake. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by walex2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today. No

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

leave out a salary job, relocate your family to Ekiti or Ondo state, take farming as the real occupation, it might be difficult in the beginning but bro in 5 months time you will thank me.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sharpsharp00123: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

u better leave that work of 38k per month n go n get bike or keke

Your over reliance on white collar job and inability to control your prick led u to this stage

5 kids

Like seriously u no try, I no wan know your excuse but na u do yourself

Just rule village people out of this

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sharpsharp00123: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Life is really hard right now, start pure water business for your wife, it is profitable.
with which money?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nasri100(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
E go better dont worry.

I even have a feeling your wife will give birth to another 3.

If i have 40 billion i noe fit help una type.

So na we noe sabi fug without condom abi? We that choose to be responsible are fools right?

Continue lamenting. Better go find work and raise your family.

18 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nasri100(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
olabrinks:
We have said this time and time again. Do not give birth to children you cannot take care of. Nigerians make it seem as if you’re impotent if you have 1 or two kids. Thank God the upcoming generation have learnt from their elders. We will no longer be seeing situations like this in 20 years.

They have learnt oooo... Who wan suffer in a life that you will only live once? GOD FORBID.

Some people are scared to even give birth to one you are talking two... This new generation, Genz will be a different ball game.

No more giving birth to 5 kids like in the past grin grin grin

Many Nigerians are not responsible. Very foolish and breeding like rats.

If Child Support becomes a serious law like in the U.S, all these nonsense will stop.

10 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by jaeyking(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
you harsh man.

He probably gave birth to four of them before subsidy removal.

Buhari spent 8 years in power

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Stevenbright(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

A driver for a farm.

Stop giving birth now.

Since you drive for a farm, that naturally should have motivated you to start your own small farm that will enable you to produce food for your family and if possible some of it for sales to make some money. This is one of the things you should consider as it will be of great help to you and your family.

10 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Henix(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

5 children at 38yrs, with 40k monthly salary? Where were u running to, for u to have given birth to such high number of children at 38 with a peanut salary? Quite a terrible situation!

You and your wife are not aware of family planning or what? You were busy impregnating ur wife with the energy U ought to have channeled towards thinking and strategizing on how to get urself and ur unborn children out of poverty.

How u are surviving with 40k monthly salary in today's Nigeria will be a topic for another day.

9 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by naijainform: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
38 years with 5 children, na we dey knack the belle for you? Carry your cross oga

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Puss360(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. this story funny me die... Shey Bleep dey sweet you abi... Oya just be fucking and birthing and selling off the kids... But no be swear, you go suffer...
Next case please!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Haveyoueatentod: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Always give birth to the number of children your financial status can take care of otherwise they will suffer but poor man will say na God dey bless person with pikin.

5 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by kaludestiny10(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by wunmi590(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023

I really feel pity for you, but what happened that you still keep impregnating your wife despite your present condition.

Your wife too didn't try for you at all, she's still allowing you to pour it inside even when she knows the condition of things...

May God heal you and send helper to you..

5 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Padipadi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dedicate β€œE Go Better” by Tony Tetuila to you. Great jam!
Who bonnet 5 kids with N40K salary?

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by jesmond3945: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

are you from south west?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Lochia: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
May God help you out.... Your condition is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kajaard: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

A driver for a farm.

A driver with 5 kids?

You can't control your dick or what?

Carry your cross. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by TheBTCinvestor: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kai your finished grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 12345baba(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Where u wan die go? U must dey alive and take care of those kids

7 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Quebec91(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Everything you saying, the guy already pointed them out in his post already, he said, "life is life"
Rayban25:

i dont know why youre lamenting. far as i am concerned what youre going through is good for you.

what are you doing with such amount of children? you didnt think of economy? you didnt do family planning because you prioritized sexual pleasure and being a sharpshooter instead of living within your means. na you sabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by vikgreen01(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tonytonex:
With this kind of economic hardship,
Many guys will not go into marriage again.

Na only ladies wey get sense now go marry. All those ones waiting for already made man, go wait tire.

Lol grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by chatinent: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Start working like you have ten kids.

Don't suffocate them.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Skillsnigeria: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by BabaIbo: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Some people sef!

Why did you born such number of kids when you don't have a sure and stable source of income or finance?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gkay1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Presently in this country, If you are earning below 100k, forget about saving,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.