Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN (31694 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Samogloby: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
No more in the world, but Africa now. Very soon una no go fit contain the protest that will erupt if things continue like this.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Petrol is overrated in Nigeria. Very soon, things will settle.

All those who built petrol stations to steal subsidy money then and run black market operations during artificial fuel scarcity period are literally out of business today. The era of petrol subsidy is gone for good.

Only an ignorant and irresponsible poor man will keep
subsidising petrol that the rich use to fuel their expensive cars while he treks or idle away on social media.Check my signature for free stuffs!
This is very very unfortunate mindset on behalf of the blackrace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by franugo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-still-has-cheapest-fuel-price-in-africa-ipman/

I absolutely hate when officials use "pray"....is that what you're there for? To pray that you get your job done or what? Now imagine how ridiculous I'll look if instead of resolving customer's complaints, i tell them to wait while i pray for their issue to be resolved.....rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by MomohMrMoore: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
IPMAN is a liar. With close to $1 per litre, Nigeria fuel price is one of the highest in the entire world.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Keep defending failure comparing price of fuel in Nigeria to other countries..

And I ask why don't they compare nigeria to other countries in salaries and other national benefits?? oniara
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Celly2020: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
I don't know the reason y the market forces can't bring the price of any goods down in this country may God help us in the hand of these gangs called APC
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Exceed15: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa but Nigerians sees it as a satanic oppression against the citizens tongue

Na people like castigated GEJ when he tried to remove it . BAT Need to tender unreserved apology for deceiving Nigerian. He even called it Jonathan taxes
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by BabaIbo: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maazieze:
The reason why its harmful is due to how poor the average nigerian is, the minimum wage is low, unemployment is high, so fuel end up taking a larger % of their wages

Try and be truthful for once.

So, 30k is $335 abi?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Fgwa: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-still-has-cheapest-fuel-price-in-africa-ipman/
This is not the point. The point is how well are the masses doing ?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by HussenAdul: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nigeria is oil producing country. Citizens suppose to get fuel for free.
It is time to legalize traditional refinary popularly known as oil bunkery which is predominantly in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
We don hear
Make una dey console una gullible followers
Wetin me know say the shege just dey start

Dr unanever C. Enitin says hi from Benin city
Barr unago C. Shege says hello from enugu

Filled up my lexus Es 350 V6 engine with almost 40k yesterday
And I was like wait o na people minimum wage I just take buy fuel so
Hahah men mount o men mount we all must chop breakfast untill we stop to dey step into the polling unit with sentiment, religion and tribalism

Rubbish

Sponsored comment
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
IPMAN rally your marketers reduce your profit margins, you people have been chopping this money for long, reduce your profit margins, you people have been feeding fat.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Cyphar(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bobloco:
So the target is to make it highest in Africa

Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by UNDFTD: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
WOW! Really? Now tell me how many African countries that have higher fuel prices are oil-producing countries? This fool is comparing other non-oil-producing countries with his useless country, which is either the number one or number two biggest oil-producing country in Africa. These crooks have no shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Lanruze: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let IPMAN be circumspect about it's utterances and statements.

The last three(3) days since Monday 17th July,2023 is worse than the CBN naira swap program period.

Unguided statements this period may trigger the fragile peace in the Land.

Who is asking of the country with the lowest fuel price ? We are seeing the ripple effect of an unguarded policy statement - "Subsidy is gone" and they are analysing African cost of energy.

It's becoming unbearable. Everybody is begging

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Adeolajude(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
What are we waiting for...can we just make it the highest.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Obainomilano: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Petrol is overrated in Nigeria. Very soon, things will settle.

All those who built petrol stations to steal subsidy money then and run black market operations during artificial fuel scarcity period are literally out of business today. The era of petrol subsidy is gone for good.

Only an ignorant and irresponsible poor man will keep subsidising petrol that the rich use to fuel their expensive cars while he treks or idles away on social media.Check my signature for free stuffs!
and how does the subsidy removal make life easier for the poor man if not more hardship due to higher cost of living and more money for the greedy politicians to loot and fund their lavish lifestyle......subsidy was one thing the poor man was benefiting but now that one is no more

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by IamAsiri: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Is it not same Tinubu and his gang of thieves that kicked against during GEJ? A period that had beautiful policies that cussions the effect of subsidy removal
YOUWIN
SURE P
FG ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT BUSES
ETC,

You are still minding him? That man is one of the funniest undecided on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Allisgud: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
The idiot no see stable light to copy,na the high price of pms him see
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bluefilm: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:
Eya..to defend failure no easy.

You go explain tire. Because no evidence.

Aswear.

E get as you go dey defend nonsense, everyone around you go begin think say you don kolo.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Chinedumejoooo: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
This man is complete failure itself.
How can fully grown man compare oil producing country to non oil producing country.
More can a decade,this country does not care about repairing their existing refinaries talk more of building freash once.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by NaijaCrusader: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
These people are just not in sync with the happenings in the streets and reality. What is our business with the price of fuel in other parts of Africa, inflation is running away here ,hunger and poverty is ravaging people and you are telling us about other countries. Why can't you give us examples of other African countries who have a stable and strong currency,who have good infrastructure and very low unemployment. A lot of African countries have 24hour power supply and good health care system if we want to compare we should start from there
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by chidiokay: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Even devil dey get supporters...

So am not suprise if I see people supporting tinubu

If Peter OBi is messiah as you and your gullible fellows believe he should go to the "Cross"

we go donate nail, wood and carpenter courtesy agado nation. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Obainomilano:
and how does the subsidy removal make life easier for the poor man if not more hardship due to higher cost of living and more money for the greedy politicians to loot and fund their lavish lifestyle......subsidy was one thing the poor man was benefiting but now that one is no more
He is insensitive, he has lost his mind
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by adexbols: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let's compare the price of Nigeria's to other Oil producing African countries and see how high that of Nigeria is
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by AK481(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bigwig071(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Oh, that means una have every reason to be stop stupid? What was the price last year? Yorubas will always look for a reason to defend tinubu and now them don see one... see wetin person dey tell people wey dey stay for oil producing country
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by SonofGod231: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
I spend so much money on fuel weekly.
Guyman, can't be Joyriding like before any more like heading from trans amadi to choba after hours.
The thing don be something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Caught In Employment Scam - CBN Explains "Secret Recruitment" / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.