Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again (35787 Views)

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Visiting Nairaland.

There you go.

I did it again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Savechild23: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hot temper

Most times I will want to kîll someone for sneezing around me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Abemy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sin
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by EducatedMind369: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Overthinking and overanalyzing.

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by NAC1666: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
What is that thing you have tried to stop for a long time, but you still see your self doing it.
Looking at the back side of beautiful women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by CJStarz: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Unable to forget the one person I truly love. We both married to different spouses yet it's very hard to forget. Almost 20 years going.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by udoka55555: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Celebsoulja: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Cigarette

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Jolite(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fucking of Ashawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by spencekat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
airliner:

Will that solve his problem
NO!
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Blacksavage: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Soapy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by SPAMBOX7: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fvcking one of my ex 😑
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by SPAMBOX7: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
fyzaila:
Skipping breakfast. I've tried some much to avoid it but i can't help it. I just don't feel like eating till between 11am and 12pm. And i can't force myself to eat when i don't feel like eating. 😕
Same here

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by seanwilliam(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. Masturbation
2. Sugar consumption ( funny how I was able to stop drinking soda for two months following one pansophist thread ) omo I just relapsed again jare.
3. lending people money and inability to say No and stand by it,

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
MyExpression:

5k in a week, once a week...20-30k monthly.

It's a small money...but run one month without that expenses, and see how rich you'll feel.

Besides, instead of illicit sex, get one smallie for area wey you go dey treat well for the mean time.
Una two go dey take care of each other.
Cap the rship expenses at 20k monthly.
You'd see how she'll be loyal to you
e fit dey more expensive o. As in ehn, reason am, no urgent 2k, no recharge card, no data buying, no fixing of hair, no fixing of nails, no emotional trauma, just enjoy your 5k Waka dey go your house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Edipet(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bestfits:
Overthinking and worrying
Same where, it's really emaciating me. I worried over little issue

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by judatech: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
slowice:

Use to experience that but it has stopped. Though I always counter it with positive declarations
Like?
Pls share
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Kelamma(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
post=124573178:
Being way too nice and helpful to people.....

It bites back most times.....
You forgot to add choosing bad leaders and standing by oppressing party. Also bigotry and tribalism.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Zealoy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
I dont talk much, i rather listen than to talk, i want to stop it, and also always feeling reluctant i hate that too.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Cfc4life(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Visual
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
IamFINESSE:
Masturbation

I’ve left this group, not like I have anything against it though. Raise kids, you won’t see the time or space 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Replying to idiots on Nairaland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Dracula123: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gambling and online loan apps

It's been a month without any of the above sha

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
Sucking of p*ssy

Don’t ever stop, just be mindful of where you put your mouth before you ingest excessive candida. Heard of herpes too?

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by ugodson(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
MyExpression:

It's doable...I know two guys who have come out successfully.

I pray so. One day gone without it. Pray for me

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Mummyfour(f): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Eating too much bread and drinking soft drinks. They make me add weight and I have not been exercising as I used to.

I have too much sweet mouth grin

After downloading them, I will start feeling guilty

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Visiting Nairaland cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by XXCASH: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
What is that thing you have tried to stop for a long time, but you still see your self doing it.

Smoking. 30yrs now and I still cant stop

I will by His Grace

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Vijuchoco(f): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Going late to work..

Unhealthy eating..

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by EnglishUsa: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
IamFINESSE:
Masturbation
only marriege can help you and God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.