Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? (2119 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Nataliace(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
My mother wants to live with me as her house rent has expired and my boyfriend too want to live with me...who should I let in?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Reinamaria(f): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Leave that boyfriend of yours!
He's a bad influence.
He's making you choose between your mum and him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by TotoGame(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Your mum should just go and adopt a child cus she has none

17 Likes

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by LikeAking: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nataliace:
My mother wants to live with me as her house rent has expired and my boyfriend too want to live with me...who should I let in?

Mother..

U bf na jonzing..

Let him be a man..
Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Karen2024(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Choose your boyfriend
Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Figger(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nataliace:
thought u're a married woman, all this attention seekers sef

7 Likes

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Karen2024:
Choose your boyfriend
Sabi girl. Dìckmatization is key

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by NaijaCover(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Is Following

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
What a childless mother angry

People like us wey no get mother dey feel the pains on a stead........ majority of us wouldn't even mind going any length just to bring our mothers back to mother earth......

But here you are, wanting to satisfy one mumu BF at the detriment of your mother.....

Chaiii.....to sit down mess for your mouth just dey hungry me undecided
Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Rokiat(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
You must be trolling

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Ndipe(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Waffarianman(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Just choose wisely

(1) (Reply)

I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. / How Do Successful Men Choose Their Women?. / Some Men Are Just Cowards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.