Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down (976 Views)

Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game / Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! / No Bashing Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Sirchiboy: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Please who is jennyclay
Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Stenewiser: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2023
One dirty gender biased looser with entitlement mentality

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Starboytwo(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Men bash women everyday non stop on nairaland, Infact it’s a sport here.

It’s refreshing seeing a lady trying to match the same energy. (Although it’s hard and I feel for her, 1 tree can’t make a forest)

Let nairaland females BREAFTH.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Zigzagman: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Starboytwo:
Men bash women everyday non stop on nairaland, Infact it’s a sport here.

It’s refreshing seeing a lady trying to match the same energy. (Although it’s hard and I feel for her, 1 tree can’t make a forest)

Let nairaland females BREAFTH.

the babe na idiot. go just dey derail every thread with strawman argument.

dey talk say she no fit marry man no earn millions.

idiot.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Savedday2: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Alonso91(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay is one bitter soul derailing all the threads that have to do with men

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Gee64: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jenny Clay is my virtual Bestie. She's blessed with raw words to batter the excesses of the macho man...me inclusive. But believe me, I like her temerity!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Illegal1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

omoh.......dis ur talk jst dey make me laff
Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by Lungdick: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why the hate?? why bashing my baby mama??
Re: Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down by jaybee345(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
This has been her content for ages

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Looking For A Lawyer To Hook Up With / Is It Advisable To Wait For The A Girl You're 11 Years Older Than For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.