Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Persistent Headache - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Headache (16181 Views)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persistent Headache by nnamdiosu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Good day Nairalanders. So for three days, I've been having constant headache like someone is hitting hammer on my head morning and night. Been on some painkillers but they have little or no effect.

Treated malaria and typhoid last week. Please what could be the problem please as It's really affecting my productivity at work.

Pls go to the hospital. Run scans . This is serious. It could be hbp
Re: Persistent Headache by legba1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Emage:
Kindly check your blood pressure.

Best advice here......you might be grooming the silent killer. Beware of HBP
Re: Persistent Headache by VALENTINEBRAND: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Go and check your BP as fast as possible..
Re: Persistent Headache by mokset123: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Good day Nairalanders. So for three days, I've been having constant headache like someone is hitting hammer on my head morning and night. Been on some painkillers but they have little or no effect.

Treated malaria and typhoid last week. Please what could be the problem please as It's really affecting my productivity at work.
drink para sister more
Re: Persistent Headache by Btruth: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Could be....
* Migraine
* You are not having enough rest
* HBP (go and check your blood pressure please)

You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. If you are someone that believe in herbal medicine treatments too, feel free to join this telegram link

https:///+KsfzTPKOmoc0NTk0
Re: Persistent Headache by skedy1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Don't self medicate...

However, check your Blood Pressure.
Re: Persistent Headache by kulex2k1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Check your BP. And like aomeone advised Alabukun does wonders!
Re: Persistent Headache by id4sho(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

HIV test bro
Re: Persistent Headache by mu2sa2: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Where can i get the alabukun please?. I'm based in Enugu state.
Alabukun is basically aspirin in powder form.
Re: Persistent Headache by Light777(f): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

where are you located?
Re: Persistent Headache by Pastor137(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Light777:
where are you located?
Ebonyi
Re: Persistent Headache by Light777(f): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Enugu
if you were in umuahia, would have told you to come meet me at fmc umuahia for examination. So just visit a close by fmc or teaching hospital for expert management.Dont self medicate!
Re: Persistent Headache by inforesource: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
I don't understand your last paragraph. How should i do that?
You know many things run through our minds and sometimes it makes us worry over them consciously and unconsciously. So what I mean by scanning your mind is that you take a moment and ask yourself questions like is anything worrying me, or I'm I anxious for something? Or I'm I being stressed up with my work life, activities or relationships?

These questions will help you know where the source is. They are many of these questions but just gives you few. This is what I meant by scanning your thought system and activities.
Re: Persistent Headache by juman(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Emage:
Kindly check your blood pressure.
Re: Persistent Headache by Uniqueteco(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Check your blood pressure
Re: Persistent Headache by turkeyman: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Check your b.p, you may be having low blood pressure
Pastor137:

Re: Persistent Headache by vuc1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Go for a test. It could be you have typhoid, hepatitis and malaria. Don't do self medication confirm what the problem is first before treatment. You will spend less doing that.
Re: Persistent Headache by kiddkash(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Go for medicine for migraine
Re: Persistent Headache by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Stop with the drugs.

Use This NATURAL Remedy And Thank Me Later:

Step 1:

Peel off The Back of Onions And Wash Them.

Use Enough.

The Very Peel That People Throw Away.

Step 2:

Put them in a kettle and add water. A Full Cup of Water Boil The Water Until Its Very Hot.

The Water will become Purple-Brown.

Step 3:

Drink The Water Hot and Go To Sleep or Rest.

You'll Never Wake Up with Headache Again.

You can use this remedy early in the morning and evening for just 2 to 3 Days.

The Peels of Onions Contains Natural Compounds That Will Sterilize You Brain Cells.

You Can Google This Up.

Also Read My WIFE'S LIFE Experience To Cure Her Persistent Headache after She went Through A Birthing Surgery Operation using The Thread Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7749075/what-health-benefits-onion-peel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persistent Headache by Johnchrix(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
You don't have enough sleep, take time to rest.
Re: Persistent Headache by flejnr2(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Your Bp is high bro
Re: Persistent Headache by phemmyfour: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

It's stress. You are not getting adequate rest.
Re: Persistent Headache by Reinamaria(f): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Your iron level could be low.
Re: Persistent Headache by Creamypie(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

just take optalidon.... Meet coded pharmacists and guy men chemist guys. In one hour e don go patapata.
Re: Persistent Headache by doffman: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Bro, Check your BP first and go see your doctor . He may ask you to go and do CT brain scan .

CT brain will tell you what caused that headache .

Headache is not a disease but a pointer to something is not normal .
Re: Persistent Headache by chosengocap: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Find the triggers and avoid them. Canned food ,bread , any processed food . Do it it will stop . You can also take carfergot 1 tab in the morning and 1 tab before sleeping .
Re: Persistent Headache by fmonigent(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
2best:
My guess is your blood pressure maybe high... Better see a doctor though

Not far from the truth
Thank you sir for pointing this out to the OP
Re: Persistent Headache by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lemme borrow from @falseprophet the source is Nigerian wahala, just japa and it will stop.
This I have seen
Re: Persistent Headache by ukaface(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
like you actually want to get alabukun??🙄

What’s your blood pressure?
Re: Persistent Headache by JohnBoscoKing: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
The hardhip Tinubu and his evil APC party are inflicting on Nigerians is on daily basis as a result of bad policy is enough to give an average nigerian man with full sense of reasoning a prolong headeche bro. May God deliver us from them.

2 Likes

Re: Persistent Headache by seanery: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
YOU TOOK ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING MEDICATION...

Happend to me too.
It will stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Sugar Level? / Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone / Fertility And Issues With Conception? Get Your Answers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.