Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Persistent Headache - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Headache (16185 Views)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persistent Headache by tabaski: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Good day Nairalanders. So for three days, I've been having constant headache like someone is hitting hammer on my head morning and night. Been on some painkillers but they have little or no effect.

Treated malaria and typhoid last week. Please what could be the problem please as It's really affecting my productivity at work.
Go to the hospital to check your blood pressure first. Persistent headache is one of the early sign of HBP.

8 Likes

Re: Persistent Headache by b3llo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Eat good food, drink lots of water and get enough rest/sleep.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Headache by yesloaded: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Proper diagnosis is very important

Headache itself it's not illness but sign of underlying health challenge

I wish u quick recovery

6 Likes

Re: Persistent Headache by adecz: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Go check your blood pressure first
and foremost, so that sudden collapse
or death doesn't take you by surprise.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Headache by greggng: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Good day Nairalanders. So for three days, I've been having constant headache like someone is hitting hammer on my head morning and night. Been on some painkillers but they have little or no effect.

Treated malaria and typhoid last week. Please what could be the problem please as It's really affecting my productivity at work.

Visit the hospital...let them take a sample of your blood and do test for typhoid, malaria ...they can also do blood count to ascertain other issues . Stop self medication ...treating malaria and typhoid without lab test can harm you the more ...you might be administering the wrong drugs

4 Likes

Re: Persistent Headache by Sholmakem(f): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Take a bottle of coke or Pepsi and relax .
Re: Persistent Headache by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
inforesource:
Know the source of the headache first before you can proffer solution.

Do a thorough diagnostic scan on your activities and your thoughts system.

Grammarian

I TOO SABI undecided
Re: Persistent Headache by rayblast(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Delete every Tinubu's pix on ur phone and avoid viewing any . Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Persistent Headache by toprealman: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:
Where can i get the alabukun please?. I'm based in Enugu state.
Please stay away from Alabukun!!!
Re: Persistent Headache by Pravedk: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Deeprooted:

Ask the guy dedicating song up and down

Funny AF grin grin[center][/center] grin

I have downloaded a couple of the songs he has been dedicating. Some are good, most are trash grin grin

Funny dude though

3 Likes

Re: Persistent Headache by chickenfoot: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Change your typhoid drugs, use a stronger one, if it persists then visit your doctor.
Re: Persistent Headache by larrypappyy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Oga go and check your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Headache by coputa(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Please,go and check your blood pressure.
Re: Persistent Headache by NkemjikaX(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Once U have checked Ur blood pressure and it's ok. Pls get a laxative this weekend and take also avoid anything cold until U are satisfied with the purging. Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persistent Headache by mastermaestro(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Change your drinking water. Bad water and constant headaches are five and six.

2 Likes

Re: Persistent Headache by faithfull18(f): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Visit the hospital, stop self-medicating. If you have faith like me, touch your head and say 'by the Stripes of Jesus Christ I am healed', 'my body is the temple of the living God, sicknesses can't stay where God lives', ensure the body is kept free from sin. It works for me😉
Re: Persistent Headache by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
It might be ur lifestyle

As u are a pastor
Maybe u shout too much while praying and deprive yourself of sleep too often
Re: Persistent Headache by Occurstaem(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Might be migraine.
You need to visit a hospital.
Try to get enough sleep.
Engage in meditation.
Let go of everything that stresses you because it might be due to stress.
Re: Persistent Headache by Leggodeals(f): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
It could be a spiritual attack

1 Like

Re: Persistent Headache by Galaxyss(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
You should see a doctor.
Re: Persistent Headache by Killermamba: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Go see your doctor asap you could have bleeding in the brain, worse it could be a tumor
Re: Persistent Headache by AFconsult1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Check your blood pressure ASAP
Re: Persistent Headache by Didijiji: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
toprealman:

Please stay away from Alabukun!!!
Why
Re: Persistent Headache by Leggodeals(f): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Are you a pastor asking this?

It's most likely a spiritual attack. Have you forgotten where you are. In your enemy's territory so things like these shouldn't come as a surprise.

Solution: Get Christian hymns and songs that you know, start singing and worshiping God with them. Make sure you are present minded and conscious of God while singing praises and worshiping him. Do these continuously for days, weeks, even months and the oppressor would be terrified to come anywhere near you

1 Like

Re: Persistent Headache by Henry22(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Op go and check your blood pressure.....
Re: Persistent Headache by Stoicful(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Take Ciprotab + R. Thank me later.
Re: Persistent Headache by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Check your blood pressure. If normal, see a neurologist. Neurologist will confirm if it is due to high intracranial pressure, brain tumor or just some kind of headache. Be quick about making a decision. Ignore anyone asking you to take herbs or self medicate.
Re: Persistent Headache by jconsulting(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

Treated malaria and typhoid last week. Please what could be the problem please as It's really affecting my productivity at wor.

Go check your blood pressure
Re: Persistent Headache by Josbreed: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
High blood pressure.
Re: Persistent Headache by Lochia: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Check your blood pressure!!!!!!!!
Re: Persistent Headache by JohnBullMySon: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pastor137:

How has your life been lately?

Might be high levels of stress or depression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Many Nigerians Die Early / Fertility And Issues With Conception? Get Your Answers Here. / Carbon Monoxide: The Colourless, Odourless Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.