Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest (4183 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:
Don't mind him, just reply my DM I have other Igbos I speak with on better AlaIgbo, lets role together, Biafrainc if you know that you love AlaIgbo more better talk so we all get together into building a better destiny selfishly for our nation. Goodnight make I sleep

Good night bro.Anything for greater ala Igbo I dey available.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:
Don't mind him, just reply my DM I have other Igbos I speak with on better AlaIgbo, lets role together, Biafrainc if you know that you love AlaIgbo more better talk so we all get together into building a better destiny selfishly for our nation. Goodnight make I sleep
Yeah!! Better AlaIgbio inside your cesspit called nigeria. Abeg better go and sleep joor. I have been asking you to do the needful to help and cool your already destroyed nigeria brain. grin grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Yet ndi Ikwu Isi pronounces it as "Akpu". In fact, all Bende communities, from Item, Alayi, OzuItem, Igbere, Abiriba, Ohafia, Abam and the rest, all pronounce cassava meal as Akpu. So, i don't know where you got that "apu" from. Those that uses the "Apu' pronunciation are the Ngwa, Ndoki, Asa and the rest in those areas.

So I can not make typo again abi?
I am just entertaining your foolishness this saturday morning.
Btw,those communities you listed none is from Bende south even though they are in Bende LGA except Abiriba and Ohafia.
Continue lookng for one error or the other.I have more stake in Igboland than you.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by skyman200(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Supported,my Igbo brothers and sisters, let's learn from the previous history,say No to any kind of protest.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2023
paramakina202:

So I can not make typo again abi?
I am just entertaining your foolishness this saturday morning.
Btw,those communities you listed none is from Bende south even though they are in Bende LGA except Abiriba and Ohafia.
Continue lookng for one error or the other.I have more stake in Igboland than you.
Stop living in yesterday. grin grin We were talking of Bende as a whole and that's why i asked where you from in Bende. Yeah, we scrutinize to weed out intruders like you. grin grin We are at war and we don't take chances. grin grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 12:33am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Stop living in yesterday. grin grin We were talking of Bende as a whole and that's why i asked where you from in Bende. Yeah, we scrutinize to weed out intruders like you. grin grin We are at war and we don't take chances. grin grin

Yeah continue picking on my mistakes you hear grin.
Nka ahu gbarasa gi.Give me ur whatsapp number if you want to know more about me I will give you a call right away.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Ezmans: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

For how long should we keep hanging on? We hanged on for 8 solid years under Buhari, you expect us to keep hanging on under this man?
can never
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Vyzz: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

You are daft and dumb and it is showing through your blind choice. Fools like you are the reason why we are trapped in the cesspit called nigeria because you keep repeating your idiocy once every four years and hoping for different result that never come. No sane Igbo should have any reason to want to belong to one cesspit called nigeria.

Thunder fire your likes and your useless choice. We will drag all of you fools into Biafra. You and your ilk have lost the legitimacy to think and make decisions and choices for yourselves, and we are now in charge of making decisions for all you useful idiot slaves of the cesspit, because you can't think correctly.

Look at a slave. You own nigeria my ass. Wishful thinking when reality says otherwise. May thunder continue to blaster your useful idiot zik that dragged us all into the nigeria mess. Go and read your history and stop mentioning zik again in your miserable life when discussing anything Biafra. You are such a daft and dumb asshole for referring to those that want to pull down your beloved cesspit as deserters.

Keep waiting and hopelessly hoping that you will win a court case against tinubu in the cesspit. Have you asked why their court never respected MNK's court ruling? You should check yourself into a psychiatric hospital so your brain will be examined for having such a hopeless hope.

😂 😂 😂.

On colos.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by onumadu: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Stay put at Enugu and don't make noise anymore about the cesspit. Just respect our sit at home even if it's for one month and also respect any other policies coming from Simon Ekpa and watch as we crumble the cesspit called nigeria and save useful idiot Igbos like you and drag you into Biafra where you shall start to experience what good life is all about like human beings. We are not animals and have refused to accept to live like animals..

These bolded words would be condemned by ALL SANE and INTELLIGENT and EDUCATED IGBO.
How can you drag IGBO people kicking and screaming into your nirvana?
Even God made heaven a thing of CHOICE!
You think this was how Ojukwu approached the matter in 1967? And Biafra existed for one day afterwards?
Do you know the level of consultation and agreements that happened in then Eastern region before Ojukwu declared Biafra?
Who do you people think you are really dealing with these days?
Do you remember that you are dealing with IGBO PEOPLE? A people FIERCELY freedom minded? A people that fought the British (and are still fighting the British) to a standstill?
A people that had no overall king for millennia (thousands of years)?
And then suddenly, one "Simon Ekpa", a semi-literate would sit somewhere in Europe to FORCEFULLY DRAG us into his jaundiced dreams?
Would there be any laws in such El dorado country?
You say you want to impose a one month sit at home. Ngwanu jeenu mee ya ka anyi fu.
A low level Igbo civil revolt has started against dumb criminals killing their own people.
And it is gathering steam. Soon there would be no hiding place for them in ANY part of Igboland.
Nansense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by onumadu: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2023
@AlexBells
I don't always agree with you, but on this protest thing, I totally agree.
All protests in Nigeria end up being a pretext for targeting and killing Igbo.
Left to me, Igbo would NEVER participate in ANY protests in Nigeria.
Let's do what God empowered us with - OUT-HUSTLE others.
I say we act like Jews - OWN (secretly) ALL governments.

And when we get tired of Nigeria, we OPENLY claim to own it, and watch as Nigerians tear it down themselves! cool
Keep in mind that Nigerians tend to do things OPPOSITE of what Igbo want.
No need to fight anyone.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2023
No single OBIdient will protest anything!

We dey court!
cool

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by DesChyko: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu...Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, ...

With due respect to your opinion, which is entirely your right, I want to disagree with bunching up all Igbos together as though we all voted Obi. Majority of us did, and not all of us did. Also important to note, not only Igbos did. He also garnered humongous votes from other States in Nigeria.

A more relevant advice would be advising Igbos to keep away from protests in the SouthWest. The last one we got involved in, got turned on its head as an Igbo protest. Even the strange looking folks who stole the staff of the Oba of Lagos are still, till today, being called Igbos.

We need to step back and let the more important members of that society do their thing. Who knows? They may learn an important lesson on what their place is in the Nigerian setup and who their neighbours really are.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by DesChyko: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2023
onumadu:
How can you drag IGBO people kicking and screaming into your nirvana?
Even God made heaven a thing of CHOICE!

I do not understand these people who try to 'force' their ideas on their brothers. Those habits have no roots at our homeland. If we collectively agree, we do. If we don't, all man to his tents. Life no hard.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AmotekunSW: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Your cesspit has blocked the brains of folks like you, and all you do is fall in love with your oppressors. Stockholm syndrome. Like i said earlier, morons like you have lost the legitimacy to think properly and make decisions for yourselves, hence why we have taken over and are making decisions for peeps like you.

Stay put at Enugu and don't make noise anymore about the cesspit. Just respect our sit at home even if it's for one month and also respect any other policies coming from Simon Ekpa and watch as we crumble the cesspit called nigeria and save useful idiot Igbos like you and drag you into Biafra where you shall start to experience what good life is all about like human beings. We are not animals and have refused to accept to live like animals..

What kind of madness is this?
Killing those you claim you are trying to defend and destroying businesses in your own land.

I don't blame you. It is because the Biafran struggle has been hijacked by children of paupers and beggars like you.
Just like Kanu's father and Ekpa'd father, your pickpocket of a wretched father didn't have a single shopping plaza in Alaigbo, so you don't understand what it takes to run a successful business.

Igbos can sell anything to anyone. Why don't you transfer that fantastic skill to politics. Sell Biafra to your neighbours and secure their buy-in.
Easiest way to get Biafra.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Kenmatt(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Ethnic jingoism has eaten deep into your system.

Who told you that many Igbos didn't vote for Tinubu?

Who told you that Igbos are in Court with Tinubu?

Peter Obi does not represent Igbos, Peter represents Labour Party, Labour Party is not an off shoot of Igbos.

Ethnic jingoism has e

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Blazebond(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.

Mumu people, nobody wants any association with your tribes people,just stay on your IPOB zones and kill yourself, tomorrow is Monday shebi, another new week will begin and also another new Monday for your usual useless sit-at-home.i really wish that a border is created for you people so that you can leave this country in peace and start trading with other nations,evil minded tribalistic bigots.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by CJStarz: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Balderdash!

AlexBells:

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Ikpunnegi01: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:

You did well. Igbos should keep off, let those who felt like they're more sophisticated than igbos go and do their protest. Those tr*balistic region should go and do their protest. They did the same in the time of GEJ, they refused to protest during the time of Buhari, and now they had gotten into another spider web and they want to lure igbos into it. If the suffering is too much for them, they should gather their family members and hit the protesting roads running 😂 The shège just dey start! One satchet of pure water is #30 😂 😂 😂
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Curious346: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2023
skyman200:
Supported,my Igbo brothers and sisters, let's learn from the previous history,say No to any kind of protest.

Yes same way we stayed away from the cash policy protest . It's good .

Igbos don't protest for economic purposes. Because they are high up the pecking order in the ranking of the upper class ..

But for those who choose to encourage and promote thugs and miscreants - the world is yours , WE ARE RELYING ON YOU TO PROTEST ON OUR BEHALF

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Akukoreporterne: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Unlock Your Child's Digital Potential This Summer! 🌞🚀 Join Our Exciting Digital Marketing Training for Kids and Watch Their Creativity Soar. 🎯🌈 #DigitalGeniuses #SummerFun #TechKids"

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by colestephan86: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
survivor10:
My dear brothers, don't die in their wars.

Let the south east be peaceful. The Yorubas can protest.

Remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, as OP said.

Igbos paid with almost 3 million civilian lives in a bit to save one useless Nigeria
Were they trying to save Nigeria, or they chose to perish.
How many of ojukuws relatives fought in the war. How many of ziks relative fought in the war.
Those that died , chose to be stupid and die in a stupid war , where when the opportunity came , their leader ran off through the backdoor.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by SenatePresdo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
YourMrBoo:
This is not necessary.

Why? Make your point please.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by SenatePresdo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Don't bring your nonsense tribal problem in the student space. It's not necessary. Sw and SE has mixed student in across federal and private universities.

So this your stuff ain't necessary so know your boundaries before you start becoming stupid

Mixed students, but during election they won't mix again?

Igbos would be chased?

You are talking to intellectuals oga.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by excanny: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
In the end, it will be termed an Ibo protest.

Same thing they did with endSars.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by oglalasioux(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:

Mind44, allow me to insult this my idiot brother, please in your life don’t ever try to tell me what I chose between Biafra and Nigeria, it is a personal choice and don’t ever cross your stupid boundaries, we own Nigeria, I’m a Zikist, I idolize Kaduna Nzeogwu, I appreciate Ojukwu for the war but I believe in Nigeria and I don’t owe you a fvcken explanation, I support there to be a referendum and I advocate it cause I believe that Nigerian Igbos are the majority, having said that please let’s respect each other choices as Igbos that’s the importance of a referendum which I respect IPOB for asking for instead, try see if there’s another Igbo you can manipulate, I have my reason for preferring Nigeria and if at all Nigeria divides I believe in AlaIgbo Republic.

What I see in some of you are carwords who prefer to run rather than stand your ground.

Are you sure the guy you quoted is Igbo? Their new strategy is to brand every voice of dissent Igbo. I stand with you. Igbos should stay away from all forms of protest or agitation. Nigeria is not worth the stress.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by marsup: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
You made no valid point.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by kcowen(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

For how long should we keep hanging on? We hanged on for 8 solid years under Buhari, you expect us to keep hanging on under this man?
Should i say they or you knew all this things but still went ahead and vote this government...You guys havent seen anything yet
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by kcowen(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Mixed students, but during election they won't mix again?

Igbos would be chased?

You are talking to intellectuals oga.
Exactly my point,some people are very delusional and thinks they can manipulate others,as for me and my household,relatives,colleagues and friends nobody is coming out for any protest...lesson learnt...worst government has come,we overcme,we are still going to overcome this

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Kevineleven(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:

Go and protest na, Lekki toll gate no longer in your mind, who gave the order, Tinubu that has upgraded from thugs to armed forces is what you want to protest go ahead, left for me no Igbo should join the protest
So you are saying that they are using arms to hold the masses hostage just like kidnapper do?
Is that what democracy about?
We have the right to protest against the removal of subsidy but not tinubu's regime, he is our presido unless the court says otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Activities / New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] / National Maths Competition For Primary 5 & 6 (N300,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.