Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest (4188 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Nmaemeka: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

If Biafra would be lead by people like you, who opens their mouth wide and all that flows is insult and thinking about that they know better and for everyone else, I can’t be part of such Biafra and same people like you is why Biafra has been failing, you know it all. Please stay away from my mention, I’m in Enugu and chilling, I will never be like Nzeogwu who had the option to sit back and chill agreement with Ojukwu but decided to head to war without a command, Oga please do your fight if you win like you said you can drag us along, I’m chilling but don’t Fvck with me
Keep quiet , I have reading your comment since , I swear sense is far from you , so for you mind Nigeria will be come better? Dey play your dreaming , somebody like you need to be beaten until you get sense

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
The only people that will rather die than have NIGERIA divided are basically two.

Yoruba
Fulani (with compromised northern subgroups)

IGBOs are fed up with the disgraceful configuration of a country, that can't even afford to give it's citizens basic amenities like

Light
Water
Infrastructure

Propaganda is what feeds their useless bloodline and the foolishness of the gullible majority.

BIAFRA is the total solution to IGBO emancipation, and that is totally undebateably factual

PDJT:

-I have told you the simple truth. This one is not a case of cult hero. If you carry out your personal research on what it takes to have a stable progressive Nation, you will come to the inferential conclusion that Nigeria doesn't have any of them. Nigeria will never work: Simple and short.

-Meanwhile, it appears that you are one of those criminal-minded, exploitative Nigerian politicians who are deceiving the gullibles that Nigeria will magically work. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

After two weeks sit at home what is next for Biafra agitation? grin
You jump in here to mock those who participated in election.What does hopeless Biafra scammers have to offer?
Endless sit at home nothing more.Ndi uchu. You will soon join MNK in prison that is if you are lucky.

Ol'boy go and eat, amala, ewedu and gbegiri and stay out of Igbo and Biafra affairs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Nwanne, you have every reason now to go and sleep, because you are now sounding more like a mad man. I do not blame Nzeogwu for the massacre or our people, because he did the right thing when the opportunity called, though he failed, but i am worried when you called out Ojukwu, but took Nzeogwu that made to Ojukwu to act in our defense, as your hero.

To the above bolded, this is what you wrote and i quote: You already mentioned your reason for Nzeogwu being your hero, and in another twist, trying to deny.

5 million people in 1967-70 would have multiplied to about 30 million today if they were alive. Add the 30 million to our today's population and you will see that we would have been nearing 100million strong. If i am scared to fight again, why am i supporting IPOB under Simon Ekpa who is pushing to take back our land by force? You are the scared one, hence your reason for supporting one cesspit called nigeria.

You can spot a shallow person from a mile away, besides where did I call out Ojukwu or I said I appreciate Ojukwu for the war which bought us relative peace so as you are now, if you are told to chose between Japan and India you would chose india because they have the larger population, is it just population that matters in life? So if you have 100 million people how would that change your individual life than what the 45 million people are having today, Oga don't be shallow, Isreal is not even up to 10 million people but more relivant than some countries I don't even want to name

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
You decoded the useless ewedu mizcreant. Their unity Begging is Generational. grin

BiafraInc:

Ol'boy go and eat, amala, ewedu and gbegiri and stay out of Igbo and Biafra affairs. grin grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by PDJT: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Who cares if Nigeria chose not to be generally successful, does it mean it can't be sectional successful and when I say I don't believe in Biafra, does that make Nigeria the only option, what happens to AlaIgbo Republic perhaps Nigeria fails completely

-If the quest for the restoration of Republic of Biafra metamorphose into Republic of AlaIgbo, so be it. When you start your movement for an Independent Igbo Nation, do let me know I will donate and campaign for it.

-The fact remains; Nigeria will never be a stable progressive Nation. The differences are just ridiculous.

-However, you can carry on swimming against the historical tide with your pro-Nigeria mantra. With time, even your children will see the foolishness in it. Udo.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
You decoded the useless ewedu mizcreant. Their unity Begging is Generational. grin

Lol, Ewedu to stay out family matter
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nmaemeka:
Keep quiet , I have reading your comment since , I swear sense is far from you , so for you mind Nigeria will be come better? Dey play your dreaming , somebody like you need to be beaten until you get sense
Nna, i fear for that guy oo!! Reading his comments here makes me fear for him. His reasoning capacity is very shallow.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
PDJT:

-If the quest for the restoration of Republic of Biafra metamorphose into Republic of AlaIgbo, so be it. When you start your movement for an Independent Igbo Nation, do let me know I will donate and campaign for it.

-The fact remains; Nigeria will never be a stable progressive Nation. The differences are just ridiculous.

-However, you can carry on swimming against the historical tide with your pro-Nigeria mantra. With time, even your children will see the foolishness in it. Udo.
I'm not starting any AlaIgbo Republic movement, I have already started Igbo Province also known as Confederate States of AlaIgbo modelled to work with or without Nigeria but if after our try to save Nigeria and it completely fail, I shall put my province in the bag and run with it, hopefully into a Republic but for now I just want to grow and bring prosperity to the Igbo Nation

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Nna, i fear for that guy oo!! Reading his comments here makes me fear for him. His reasoning capacity is very shallow.
Make two of una just dey message una sef, adighim afudi unu chaaa, what I know lets not interfere on each others objectives until a Refendum takes place, do your thing let me do mine what matters is we may all seem to love AlaIgbo more than both Biafra and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
China is 1 billion and they are stronger, richer, more technologically advanced than all countries you cited.

Population plays a key role in every system, as long they are harnessed purposefully for economic growth.

Even Switzerland, Luxembourg, and other nations with smaller population density are better that that glorified slum shythole called NIGERIA.

What matters is leadership devoid of stupid Tribalism. Leadership with a super blue print. If PO is even president, after 8years all gains can be thwarted by another useless bigot.

So that your argument concerning population density is thrash

Good leadership that can be held accountable, will only be possible in BIAFRA land.. PERIOD

AlexBells:

You can spot a shallow person from a mile away, besides where did I call out Ojukwu or I said I appreciate Ojukwu for the war which bought us relative peace so as you are now, if you are told to chose between Japan and India you would chose india because they have the larger population, is it just population that matters in life? So if you have 100 million people how would that change your individual life than what the 45 million people are having today, Oga don't be shallow, Isreal is not even up to 10 million people but more relivant than some countries I don't even want to name
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tell them bro...tell them grin!!

PDJT:

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
China is 1 billion and they are stronger, richer, more technologically advanced than all countries you cited.

Population plays a key role in every system, as long they are harnessed purposefully for economic growth.

Even Switzerland, Luxembourg, and other nations with smaller population density are better that that glorified slum shythole called NIGERIA.

What matters is leadership devoid of stupid Tribalism. Leadership with a super blue print. If PO is even president, after 8years all gains can be thwarted by another useless bigot.

Good leadership that can be held accountable, will only be possible in BIAFRA land.. PERIOD

So in summary if they tell you to be a Chinese or an Amrican, Canada or Japanese you would chose China, abeg over population is a serious concen think about the quality of life in Japan and in China think of life expectancy etc abeg China and Japan or even Germany noyt mate
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Nmaemeka: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

I swear , any body that try that nonsense protest in southeast , na God go punish m, we igbos supposed to done learn lesson,

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just imagine your thinking. I even thought you are exposed sef. In all the countries listed I will take CHINA hands down over the others. Simply because China has shown capacity to develop and prosper.

America under Biden has become a disgrace
Canada feeds off American decay
Japanese are very much ok, and that is the only country that has kept to it's principles of growth.

China on its own has attained feats within a very short period that has shown that purposeful leadership will definitely generate tremendous results.

That NIGERIA you love is a breeding ground for unpatriotic BEASTS that use the so called country as a fertile ground to loot and destroy a country they claim to love

BIAFRA is the total remedy... FACTs

AlexBells:

So in summary if they tell you to be a Chinese or an Amrican, Canada or Japanese you would chose China, abeg over population is a serious concen think about the quality of life in Japan and in China think of life expectancy etc abeg China and Japan or even Germany noyt mate
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
RuggedBiafran:

Waoohhh!! What else can i add? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You made my night already. I can only add that our brother AlexBells mentioned of Nzeogwu warning against Midwest invasion and that is already indictment of our greatest hero Ojukwu.

Our eternal leader Ojukwu took the gamble and it latter appeared that he made the wrong decision of appointing a yoruba man to lead the onslaught, but one can equally argue that his appointing a yoruba person to lead the invasion would have been based on the calculated psychological effect that it would have had on the yoruba populace to accept and welcome our troops without hostility had they successfully reached Lagos. The rest is history anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Who send dirty protest. No IGBO person will EVER participate in a useless endeavor in the SE...even the majority of Lagos IGBOs have woken up to the manipulative bastardized mizcreants that will later claim IGBOs started it and wanted to destroy their darling Lagos and NIGERIA.

BIAFRA remains the solution

Nmaemeka:

I swear , any body that try that nonsense protest in southeast , na God go punish m, we igbos supposed to done learn lesson,
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Joyson: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.
i completely agree with you on this. Before later now after the protest dem go put blame for innocent Igbos head.

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nmaemeka:

Yes, that's right. We are not supposed to participate in any of their useless protests because they will definitely turn around and call it Igbo protest. Lessons already learnt from previous experiences. Lekki toll gate protest comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Mind44, allow me to insult this my idiot brother, please in your life don’t ever try to tell me what I chose between Biafra and Nigeria, it is a personal choice and don’t ever cross your stupid boundaries, we own Nigeria, I’m a Zikist, I idolize Kaduna Nzeogwu, I appreciate Ojukwu for the war but I believe in Nigeria and I don’t owe you a fvcken explanation, I support there to be a referendum and I advocate it cause I believe that Nigerian Igbos are the majority, having said that please let’s respect each other choices as Igbos that’s the importance of a referendum which I respect IPOB for asking for instead, try see if there’s another Igbo you can manipulate, I have my reason for preferring Nigeria and if at all Nigeria divides I believe in AlaIgbo Republic.

What I see in some of you are carwords who prefer to run rather than stand your ground.

ONLY 2 tribes claim to OWN Nigeria: Igbos and Fulani.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by 7thgeneration: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Few years back i was amongst individuals who felt Nigeria will be better. But now I see that i was very foolish for conceiving and believing in a pipe dream. The solution is to separate, yes nigeria can't work and never will it work even in a thousand years. We need referendum now.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

I have no business with amala,ewedu and gbegiri.We are known for oho achara la akpuruakpu egwusi with utara ji-apu,people from Abia state can relate.You can continue to fool yourself.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Do you have a problem with that lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Did you notice the delusion of that guy called AlexBells? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ojukwu did his bit. Made his gains and mistakes, which is normal.so I don't begrudge him anything. Where I have issues with him, was after the war same Ojukwu wanted to contest the presidency under the same country that he fought against. That is MADNESS!! I still like how same IGBOs disgraced him in the SE for even daring such senseless endeavor. He lost to Obasanjo even in Anambra of all places, that shows that IGBOs know themselves!

Now with the Advent of the NEW IGBO awakening, it's pretty obvious that the same enemies have gathered against IGBOs again, but what they are finding difficult is how to CAGE and GAG the resurgent BIAFRAN spirit

They caught Nnamdi Kanu, but they haven't stopped the agitation.
They rant, but sit at home still prevails
They use their stooges (political class) to give directives and display foolishness. IGBOs don't even send them.

I am proud and greatfully blessed being an IGBO person with a BIAFRAN heritage.

Know this brother...every IGBO...98% majority want BIAFRA as soon as possible.

That NIGERIA is a shythole and dumpster filled with gullible and docile misfits.

BiafraInc:

Waoohhh!! What else can add? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You made my night already. I can only add that our brother AlexBells mentioned of Nzeogwu warning against Midwest invasion and that is already indictment of our greatest hero Ojukwu.

Our eternal leader Ojukwu took the gamble and it latter appeared that he made the wrong decision of appointing a yoruba man to lead the onslaught, but one can equally argue that his appointing a yoruba person to lead the invasion would have been based on the calculated psychological effect that it would have had on the yoruba populace to accept and welcome our troops without hostility had they successfully reached Lagos. The rest is history anyway.

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

I have no business with amala,ewedu and gbegiri.We are known for oho achara la akpuruakpu egwusi with utara ji-apu,people from Abia state can relate.You can continue to fool yourself.
After reading all the commentaries of reasonable people here, you are still wallowing in your cesspit nigeria ignorance. Some of you are really permanently daft and dumb.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Waoohhh!! What else can i add? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You made my night already. I can only add that our brother AlexBells mentioned of Nzeogwu warning against Midwest invasion and that is already indictment of our greatest hero Ojukwu.

Ojukwu was never a strategist abeg, forget no way Nigeria could have won that war if it Biafra was lead by an astute military or political tactician, So as you hailing that Onye Iberibe for talking that China nonsense so if they asked you to chose to be born in Japan, USA or Germany you would Chose to be born in China as for Ojukwu I appreciate that he fought for all of us becuase thats the reason me and you are not messed with today, I also love Nzeogwu for his principles and courage not really becuase of coup I love that he stayed and died in the war he started

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
See groove. It's my choice to be born where suits my orientation. I love CHINA and if it pains you do the needful. Sniper is cheap.

As for Ojukwu, he had his gains and his failings. Uthman Dan Fodio, also failed to see the Koran getting to the Atlantic in his life time. So the uncircumcised taqqiya headslamming terrorist,didn't conquer Nigeria. Even if you, his descendants try, Biafra will never fall for useless jihadist Nonsense.

AlexBells:

Ojukwu was never a strategist abeg, forget no way Nigeria could have won that war if it Biafra was lead by an astute military or political tactician, So as you hailing that Onye Iberibe for talking that China nonsense so if they asked you to chose to be born in Japan, USA or Germany you would Chose to be born in China as for Ojukwu I appreciate that he fought for all of us becuase thats the reason me and you are not messed with today, I also love Nzeogwu for his principles and courage not really becuase of coup I love that he stayed and died in the war he started
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Do you have a problem with that lol

No, I don't. Anybody can claim anything. The truth is revealed when its time to collect.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
See groove. It's my choice to be born where suits my orientation. I love CHINA and if it pains you do the needful. Sniper is cheap.

As for Ojukwu, he had his gains and his failings. Uthman Dan Fodio, also failed to see the Koran getting to the Atlantic in his life time. So the uncircumcised taqqiya headslamming terrorist,didn't conquer Nigeria. Even if you, his descendants try, Biafra will never fall for useless jihadist Nonsense.

Decendants of who, No be only Usuman Danfodio, I'm a Bonafide son of Ezikoba so it is your right to be born in China however God didn't care about your right before sending you to Nigeria and you can still be way billed back to God so that he send you to China this time, maybe by then you would learn how to make good choices cause this is like your 9th life and you are not satisfied with where you are born,
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

No, I don't. Anybody can claim anything. The truth is revealed when its time to collect.
Truth don't exist, what exist is audacity, the owner of the country put the government of the country effective till today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jigawa Govt Releases N127m For Scholarship. / 5 Aquatic Animals With Mind Blowing Superpowers[Images] / Zambian Student Is Arrested In Russia For Twerking In Front Of War Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.