Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest (4190 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
This is exactly what I am saying. Trash everytime. The other day you were talking about war instead of peace.
So war is trash lol, cowardice at its grandest
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Leave the students out of it...

No, they are Igbo student and are not supposed to join any endangering protest go out for yourself and protest all you want

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Op me I truly understand your point though am not igbos so those Ronu should take to the street and Protest against there thief..nuuuubuuu president e sure me say emi lokan is ready for them, RRS and the useless police dey kampe…
It is our right to protest. Who cares about your tribe?
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Go exercise your right now, lol

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

If Biafra would be lead by people like you, who opens their mouth wide and all that flows is insult and thinking about that they know better and for everyone else, I can’t be part of such Biafra and same people like you is why Biafra has been failing, you know it all. Please stay away from my mention, I’m in Enugu and chilling, I will never be like Nzeogwu who had the option to sit back and chill agreement with Ojukwu but decided to head to war without a command, Oga please do your fight if you win like you said you can drag us along, I’m chilling but don’t Fvck with me
Your cesspit has blocked the brains of folks like you, and all you do is fall in love with your oppressors. Stockholm syndrome. Like i said earlier, morons like you have lost the legitimacy to think properly and make decisions for yourselves, hence why we have taken over and are making decisions for peeps like you.

Stay put at Enugu and don't make noise anymore about the cesspit. Just respect our sit at home even if it's for one month and also respect any other policies coming from Simon Ekpa and watch as we crumble the cesspit called nigeria and save useful idiot Igbos like you and drag you into Biafra where you shall start to experience what good life is all about like human beings. We are not animals and have refused to accept to live like animals..

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
So war is trash lol, cowardice at its grandest
Then why are you running away from protest? You are a coward!
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Go exercise your right now, lol
You do not need to tell me what to do
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
You should go out and protest and leave out Igbos from your madness. Repeat what you all did against Jonathan. When it was Buhari, non of you came out to protest out of fear and cowardice.

The little Lekki protest that Igbos joined, you all turned around and tagged it Igbo protest. Now, it's your jagaban in charge, and you are cowering and expecting Igbos to come out to assist you? Only foolish Igbos will do so. Carry your cross until your cesspit is brought down by IPOB and Biafra restored.

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Your cesspit has blocked the brains of folks like you, and all you do is fall in love with your oppressors. Stockholm syndrome. Like i said earlier, morons like you have lost the legitimacy to think properly and make decisions for yourselves, hence why we have taken over and are making decisions for peeps like you.

Stay put at Enugu and don't make noise anymore about the cesspit. Just respect our sit at home even if it's for one month and also respect any other policies coming from Simon Ekpa and watch as we crumble the cesspit called nigeria and save useful idiot Igbos like you and drag you into Biafra where you shall start to experience what good life is all about like human beings. We are not animals and have refused to accept to live like animals..

Oga I support the sit at home, because I don’t like Biafrans being treated like orphans, remember Nzeogwu one of my coolest Igbo ever fought with Biafra, so I don’t see why The governonment should hold Kanu without transparent trial that’s a tramp on his human right so I’m not against the sit at home until Kanu is released, you mix things up make me want to think your level of reasoning,

You are supposed to make it a campaign, fg would not come and conduct referendum in AlaIgbo it is us Igbos that would do it, and if you keep making Igbos who believe in Nigeria seem stupid, there would be no enough confidence for Referendum, it is time for us to understand that everyone must not dance to a tune and come together to know who is majority cause myself I get tired of this whole things, we need the referendum to decide whoever wins the others fall along it is simple cause

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Then why are you running away from protest? You are a coward!
So because I believe in the role of war means I should get to a senseless protest that I forewarned about lol, I don’t waste my tactics
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by sreamsense: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.
Mr Man, go and sit down somewhere and relax. Tinubu worst performance is better than best of obi. By now, obi will still be doing trying and error governance. Stop hiding under canopy of current situation to raise an issue. There is no good adjustment that woundn't bring initial pain, what government is doing to address it is what matters.

Government is working to address it, stop hiding under this to make mockery of good policy. Obi is not even capable. By now, obi would have been telling us to go and verify of what he is doing even if we fail to see anything he is doing. You are only looking for bad news of situation to feed many obi-idiots you know around

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

You should go out and protest and leave out Igbos from your madness. Repeat what you all did against Jonathan. When it was Buhari, non of you came out to protest out of fear and cowardice.

The little Lekki protest that Igbos joined, you all turned around and tagged it Igbo protest. Now, it's your jagaban in charge, and you are cowering and expecting Igbos to come out to assist you? Only foolish Igbos will do so. Carry your cross until your cesspit is brought down by IPOB and Biafra restored.
They must come out. We are in it together.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
They must come out. We are in it together.
Come and force me out na, I pity those Igbos going for protest but it is still their right if they chose to but they are on their own

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
So because I believe in the role of war means I should get to a senseless protest that I forewarned about lol, I don’t waste my tactics
Please go and rest
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Please go and rest
I opened the threads as a means of resting after the days work lol

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Come and force me out na, I pity those Igbos going for protest but it is still their right if they chose to but they are on their own
You have to come out. Do not chicken out. Be a man.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
You have to come out. Do not chicken out. Be a man.
I will not just chicken out, I will eagle out, cause the eagle stay far above

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I opened the threads as a means of resting after the days work lol
The wotowoto you will collect may disturb your sleep. Just go and sleep
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I will not just chicken out, I will eagle out, cause the eagle stay far above
That is cowardice.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by LikeAking: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.

I surport.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Deemas(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Off points

On point.

Plateau state will not also join any protest. Let the far North and South west protest. Nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
The wotowoto you will collect may disturb your sleep. Just go and sleep
Which Wotowoto will disturb my sleep, when I Remember how Tinubu is currently frying Nigerians after we warned them, I will sip my Pepsi then sleep like a baby lol,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Oga I support the sit at home, because I don’t like Biafrans being treated like orphans, remember Nzeogwu one of my coolest Igbo ever fought with Biafra, so I don’t see why The governonment should hold Kanu without transparent trial that’s a tramp on his human right so I’m not against the sit at home until Kanu is released, you mix things up make me want to think your level of reasoning,

You are supposed to make it a campaign, fg would not come and conduct referendum in AlaIgbo it is us Igbos that would do it, and if you keep making Igbos who believe in Nigeria seem stupid, there would be no enough confidence for Referendum, it is time for us to understand that everyone must not dance to a tune and come together to know who is majority cause myself I get tired of this whole things, we need the referendum to decide whoever wins the others fall along it is simple cause

We are doing that already, but problem is that folks like you are deep into Peter Obi and not following where your lives will be saved. We are not relying on nigeria to release MNK because they will rather kill him than release him, hence our pressure on them by all means to get them release him.

We are also not relying on nigeria to conduct a referendum for us because they will never do it. We have taking charge and soon will call for our referendum. It is under international law. We all are heading to Finland on a yet to be announced date by our P.M, Simon Ekpa.
Click here to see. https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1682669159639859200

Listen, and i have to repeat it here and no apology to anyone. IGBOS THAT STILL BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA ARE NOT ONLY STUPID, BUT DAFT AND DUMB.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by YourMrBoo: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

No, they are Igbo student and are not supposed to join any endangering protest go out for yourself and protest all you want

Oga go and rest.

It ain't necessary
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by nairalanda1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

If Obi or Atiku was in power, fees would go up.

It is not because of politics or economics, it is because of the simple reason that one cannot have decent university education on fees less than 200 dollars a year.

I mean, under GEJ, fees went up. Most of you guys like him..yet fees went up. It was not because of politics or economics, it was because universites cannot survive on low fees.

If care is not taken, in ten years, Maduka university graduates and Covenant university grads would be surpassing UNN and UI graduates.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
sreamsense:

Mr Man, go and sit down somewhere and relax. Tinubu worst performance is better than best of obi. By now, obi will still be doing trying and error governance. Stop hiding under canopy of current situation to raise an issue. There is no good adjustment that woundn't bring initial pain, what government is doing to address it is what matters.

Government is working to address it, stop hiding under this to make mockery of good policy. Obi is not even capable. By now, obi would have been telling us to go and verify of what he is doing even if we fail to see anything he is doing. You are only looking for bad news of situation to feed many obi-idiots you know around
Molete Ibadan brought up has spoken. When they speak, we know. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Which Wotowoto will disturb my sleep, when I Remember how Tinubu is currently frying Nigerians after we warned them, I will sip my Pepsi then sleep like a baby lol,
Keep quiet! Better days are coming. I can assure you. No pain no gain. It is just for a moment. The bible says weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. We shall all rejoice at the end.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

If Obi or Atiku was in power, fees would go up.

It is not because of politics or economics, it is because of the simple reason that one cannot have decent university education on fees less than 200 dollars a year.
All of you parasites are daft. And some useful idiot Igbos expect us to continue sharing a country with people that reason like you. So pray tell us, what is the average salary per month in your cesspit?

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

We are doing that already, but problem is that folks like you are deep into Peter Obi and not following where your lives will be saved. We are not relying on nigeria to release MNK because they will rather kill him than release him, hence our pressure on them by all means to get them release him.

We are also not relying on nigeria to conduct a referendum for us because they will never do it. We have taking charge and soon will call for our referendum. It is under international law. We all are heading to Finland on a yet to be announced date by our P.M, Simon Ekpa.
Click here to see. https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1682669159639859200

Listen, and i have to repeat it here and no apology to anyone. IGBOS THAT STILL BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA ARE NOT ONLY STUPID, BUT DAFT AND DUMB.

Ana Akoeri, keep conducting referendum on Twitter na, after you done on Twitter, Nigeria is still frying all of us lol, Bro relax, Biko Nwanne chill lol, if we even decide to conduct referendum on Twitter okay, Until the total vote caste reach up to 15 million, no one will take your referendum seriously, I believe there are at least 15 million Igbos eligible to vote in a potential referendum that’s even not factoring in the fact that Biafra is not only Igbo affair so get at least 15 million Twitter vote and I can begin to take you seriously not to talk of if you win or lose just get a reasonable number first we have about 45 million Igbos

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by nairalanda1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

All of you parasites are daft. And some useful idiot Igbos expect us to continue sharing a country with people that reason like you. So pray tell us, what is the average salary per month in your cesspit?

I hope your crocuses and chrysanthemums are doing well, Miss Blake.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Justiceleague1: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep quiet! Better days are coming. I can assure you. No pain no gain. It is just for a moment. The bible says weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. We shall all rejoice at the end.
Amen. Now getauut!!!! grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Guestlander: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is what you write after one bowl of isiewu and six bottles of Hero Beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session / Prof. Wole Soyinka, Hon.patrick Obahiagbon & Pastor Okotie:who Speaks It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.