Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest (4192 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

After reading all the commentaries of reasonable people here, you are still wallowing in your cesspit nigeria ignorance. Some of you are really permanently daft and dumb.

I will run you out of this forum whenever you show up to spew your terrorist propaganda.
You did not call me ewedu eater again? grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

I will run you out of this forum whenever you show up to spew your terrorist propaganda.
Prove that you are not an Algea gulper

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Ojukwu was never a strategist abeg, forget no way Nigeria could have won that war if it Biafra was lead by an astute military or political tactician, So as you hailing that Onye Iberibe for talking that China nonsense so if they asked you to chose to be born in Japan, USA or Germany you would Chose to be born in China as for Ojukwu I appreciate that he fought for all of us becuase thats the reason me and you are not messed with today, I also love Nzeogwu for his principles and courage not really becuase of coup I love that he stayed and died in the war he started
Yeah, maybe you are right that we would have won the war if we had a better military strategist then, but non presented themselves then. Remember that everyone of us always claim to know it all whenever we have a leader in the front with advise flying left and right. Use what is happening today against MNK and Simon Ekpa to know this, so Mediebo and co that were criticizing Ojukwu then wouldn't have made better impact than Ojukwu had they been allowed to lead.

And yes, i will chose China with large population over USA, Japan and Germany because of their potentials. Why didn't you ask about choosing India with similar population to China and see if we would have chosen India to USA, japan or Germany? Fact is that China's potentials is enormous and like our brother rightly pointed out, large population is an advantage in any society that knows their onions and that's why our imagined large population, including those killed during the war would have collectively been an advantage for us had we won the war and Biafra restored.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
grin grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

Nwanne, join our moving train. Biafrans ekwechiligo and no going back. Hoping for a better cesspit called nigeria is akin to being dumb. grin grin
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Yeah, maybe you are right that we would have won the war if we had a better military strategist then, but non presented themselves then. Remember that everyone of us always claim to know it all whenever we have a leader in the front with advise flying left and right. Use what is happening today against MNK and Simon Ekpa to know this, so Mediebo and co that were criticizing Ojukwu then wouldn't have made better impact than Ojukwu had they been allowed to lead.

And yes, i will chose China with large population over USA, Japan and Germany because of their potentials. Why didn't you ask about choosing India with similar population to China and see if we would have chosen India to USA, japan or Germany? Fact is that China's potentials is enormous and like our brother rightly pointed out, large population is an advantage in any society that knows their onions and that's why our imagined large population, including those killed during the war would have collectively been an advantage for us had we won the war and Biafra restored.

Is a lie, it is same thing you people are doing today that killed Biafra, Nzeogwu adviced Ojukwu to match to match towards the North he chose to match towards Lagos, while he awarded Nzeogwu a good rank, he never allowed Nzeogwu to command a unit it was part of his agreement with Nzeogwu that he Nzeogwu won't command any unit but he can do whatever he wanted but Nzeogwu was stupid and also emotionally attached to the war, he kept on joining the group towards Nsukka axis until he was killed, Same Ojukwu tried and executed Ifeajuna and fought with people like Achuzie these are part of the these history disgusts me, imagine losing Losing Invincible Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna please save that talk
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nothing meaningful to say to you as you have lost traction.

AlexBells:

Decendants of who, No be only Usuman Danfodio, I'm a Bonafide son of Ezikoba so it is your right to be born in China however God didn't care about your right before sending you to Nigeria and you can still be way billed back to God so that he send you to China this time, maybe by then you would learn how to make good choices cause this is like your 9th life and you are not satisfied with where you are born,
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Nothing meaningful to say to you as you have lost traction.

It is better to lack traction than never having traction at all, cause I don't think you had one

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
7thgeneration:
Few years back i was amongst individuals who felt Nigeria will be better. But now I see that i was very foolish for conceiving and believing in a pipe dream. The solution is to separate, yes nigeria can't work and never will it work even in a thousand years. We need referendum now.
Waoohhh!! More of us are waking up. The momentum is gathering. No looking back. It's Biafra or nothing.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
You are now crying.

AlexBells:

It is better to lack traction than never having traction at all, cause I don't think you had one
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by RuggedBiafran: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
You are now crying. grin grin grin

AlexBells:

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Waoohhh!! More of us are waking up. The momentum is gathering. No looking back. It's Biafra or nothing.
It is not actually about Nigeria being better can the Biafran approach change? You ever know why Achuzie was called air raid, people should also read history as well
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

He said you "lost" not "lack", and he is 100% right. I fear for you bro.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

He said you "lost" not "lack", and he is 100% right. I fear for you bro.
that's what I replied him, I said I lost which means I once had traction but he can't lose what he never had
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by OgideAgu: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nothing concerne us

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
It is not actually about Nigeria being better can the Biafran approach change? You ever know why Achuzie was called air raid, people should also read history as well
What approach? And which is better? Ndi onwelu ka esi eme nya. Oya lecture us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

I am a Shark.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

I am a Shark.
I know that you are Ijaw, so we have issues to settle and it is your choice to go for peace or for otherwise
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

Nwanne, join our moving train. Biafrans ekwechiligo and no going back. Hoping for a better cesspit called nigeria is akin to being dumb. grin grin

I will join when decent responsible leadership takes over Biafra agitation, I will not join you to torture our people more than they are even suffering from Nigeria gov.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Decendants of who, No be only Usuman Danfodio, I'm a Bonafide son of Ezikoba so it is your right to be born in China however God didn't care about your right before sending you to Nigeria and you can still be way billed back to God so that he send you to China this time, maybe by then you would learn how to make good choices cause this is like your 9th life and you are not satisfied with where you are born,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I know that you are Ijaw, so we have issues to settle and it is your choice to go for peace or for otherwise

Even you?
You are not better than the dumb ones if you consider me as a non Igbo.I am from Bende, Abia state I challenge you to disprove it.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

What approach? And which is better? Ndi onwelu ka esi eme nya. Oya lecture us. grin grin
First I love that there should be a Refendum, I appreciate that part also quite calling Igbos who believe in Biafra derogatory names like Sabo, Efulefu then be open to diverse ideas and seek to genuinely ask the Igbos who believe in Nigeria what are their concern for not preferring Biafra seek if you can resolve their fear and above all be able to handle power effectively, I think Ojukwu could have stepped down for MI Okpara to take over the affairs of Biafran leadership since he was the premier of the East while he Ojukwu could have been the chief of defence staff while MI Okpara if he wasn't comfortable with Zik could have lead Biafra as the president. Then let's channel Biafra into positive development and economic warfare.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

Even you?
You are not better than the dumb ones if you consider me as a non Igbo.I am from Bende, Abia state I challenge you to disprove it.
that's just what I wanted you to prove cause so no issue lol.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

I will join when decent responsible leadership takes over Biafra agitation, I will not join you to torture our people more than they are even suffering from Nigeria gov.
You are absolutely daft and dumb. Go and read up about "Privilege Violence" on google and maybe you will understand those killing our people to blackmail the struggle and get our people turn against the leadership of Simon Ekpa.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:

Even you?
Which side of Bende call "Akpu" as "Apu" ? Abeg answer. I know much about Bende dialects.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
that's just what I wanted you to prove cause so no issue lol.
Udo!
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Which side of Bende call "Akpu" as "Apu" ? Abeg answer. I know much about Bende dialects.
He is Igbo, check his posts and comments through profile, lol

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2023
AlexBells:
He is Igbo, check his posts and comments through profile, lol
We have many fulanis amongst us that speaks just central Igbo. (Igbo nzube). Dialects are where they always fall hand. Like i said, i know much about Bende dialects and i have never come across any that uses "apu' instead of "akpu". Bende is a collective of many villages with several dialects. He should tell us which Bende village he comes from.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

We have many fulanis amongst us that speaks just central Igbo. (Igbo nzube). Dialects are where they always fall hand. Like i said, i know much about Bende dialects and i have never come across any that uses "apu' instead of "akpu"
Lol, if you run through someone's comment, at least before a yoruba person make 10 comments the ewedu would be smelling out from his mouth same as a Fulani or Hausa the gworo would be noticed lol, he is most likely Igbo
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by paramakina202: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2023
BiafraInc:

Is that the only word you pick up there?
I am from Bende south state constituency know as Ikwu Isii.Emmanuel Ndubuisi is my Honourable at Abia state house of assembly (PDP).Ben Kalu is my rep as he represent Bende Fed constituency (APC).OUK is my senator rep Abia North(APC).What else do you want to know?
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2023
paramakina202:

I am from Bende south state constituency know as Ikwu Isii.Emmanuel Ndubuisi is my Honourable at Abia state house of assembly (PDP).Ben Kalu is my rep as he represent Bende Fed constituency (APC).OUK is my senator rep Abia North(APC).What else do you want to know?
Don't mind him, just reply my DM I have other Igbos I speak with on better AlaIgbo, lets role together, Biafrainc if you know that you love AlaIgbo more better talk so we all get together into building a better destiny selfishly for our nation. Goodnight make I sleep
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by BiafraInc: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2023
paramakina202:

Yet ndi Ikwu Isi pronounces it as "Akpu". In fact, all Bende communities, from Item, Alayi, OzuItem, Igbere, Abiriba, Ohafia, Abam and the rest, all pronounce cassava meal as Akpu. So, i don't know where you got that "apu" from. Those that uses the "Apu' pronunciation are the Ngwa, Ndoki, Asa and the rest in those areas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) / 20 Things You Should Never Have To Apologize For No Matter What. / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.