Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Forex Journey - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey (13496 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
peteradoga3:

I have finished learning how to trade forex, I am now able to make consistent profit. But I lack the capital to start trading live.

That's why I have decided to raise trading capital by asking donations from 🙏Nairalanders to donate any amount for me, I swear, I promise to return the amount donated (more than the amount given to me) when I eventually grow the trading acount.

Union Bank

Thanks so much for helping a brother

This is not acceptable bro.capital is not a problem for profitable Forex trader.someone just grow $1 to $10 on volatility 75 yesterday but here you are begging for fund.bro enter site or wherever you can hustle to deposit $10 then grow that.you can post your growing process on nairaland or Twitter believe me investor will disturb your life with fund as long as you have proven your trading skill.so quit this nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Determinedbobo:
Please did you learn everything from scratch from those channel? Or you had a mentor?
I'm a student, I want to learn but don't know where to start from

Bro to be truth with you I never have money to $100 to anybody for mentorship so I learnt everything on my on but the basic like how to identify support and resistance, pattern e.t.c was on YouTube but my trading skill was learnt on my own staring at chart for hours everyday since 2021.

But I get distracted when I was trying to learn everything like ICT, SMC, Fibonacci, e.tc since I stick to price action on 4hr bro I see changes.

But I still struggle with my mind.as you can see up there I would have double my account this week but my mind is dealing with me

3 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey by sweetveek(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ruth1994:
FXTM grin broker wey their spread be like support and resistance
whats the best broker to use?
Re: My Forex Journey by Ruth1994(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
sweetveek:
No best broker. They are all thieves

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
sweetveek:

Bro if you get better fund like $500 just deposit on any regulated broker you research and prefer to trade with.fxtm, exness, kwakol, FBS e.t.c.they are all good just read about them and pick one you love like.
Or
If you get better fund and you know how to trade profitably just buy pro firm account cuz people don't deposit nowadays.every profitable trader now use pro firm.

But if you have less capital like me just open a cent account.

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey by Determinedbobo: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please, did you learn it from YouTube. I also wanna learn but don't know where to start from. Can you help with the tools you use in learning

I have finished learning how to trade forex, I am now able to make consistent profit. But I lack the capital to start trading live.

That's why I have decided to raise trading capital by asking donations from 🙏Nairalanders to donate any amount for me, I swear, I promise to return the amount donated (more than the amount given to me) when I eventually grow the trading acount.

Union Bank

Thanks so much for helping a brother [/b][/quote]
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 4:33am On Jul 29, 2023
So this week I u started with$12 and I trade three times.lost two and win one then which brought my account down to $11.

Mistake this week is allowing market to play with my mind.

So next week either stop or take profit.

No more emotion

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 4:34am On Jul 29, 2023

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Determinedbobo:
Please, did you learn it from YouTube. I also wanna learn but don't know where to start from. Can you help with the tools you use in learning

Union Bank

Thanks so much for helping a brother [/b]

If you want to learn crypto trading, follow telegram channel of Emperor btc

If you want to learn fx trading, look for free course sites like pimpmymoney and discord groups

If you're serious on this, you'll find all ya info there plus YouTube.

If you're still lost, feel free to dm me...I will expand more, I no want make bot ban me cool

Randy01, anything to add?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2023
randy01:
My favourite currency pairs

Audusd and eurusd are strongly correlated

You are doubling your risk if you trade both of them 70% of the time

Usdjpy and gbpjpy has a significantly strong correlation.

Usdjpy and gbpusd are negatively correlated especially during news events

My observation is that when usdjpy ranges, gbpusd will trend for a short while within that day and vice versa.

The pairs tend to lag each other in movement from time to time.

https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/correlation/USDJPY

My two cents:

Try focus on eurusd and usdchf. Both are negatively correlated.

Or focus on usdjpy pair when you notice gbpusd ranging and vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2023
@determinedbobo, read currency trading for dummies by brian dolan and trading in the zone by Mark Douglas

Start with those two books

Currency trading for dummies will explain to you how major pairs like usdjpy move on the market

You can get them from libgen
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

Audusd and eurusd are strongly correlated

You are doubling your risk if you trade both of them 70% of the time

Usdjpy and gbpjpy has a significantly strong correlation.

Usdjpy and gbpusd are negatively correlated especially during news events

My observation is that when usdjpy ranges, gbpusd will trend for a short while within that day and vice versa.

The pairs tend to lag each other in movement from time to time.

https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/correlation/USDJPY

My two cents:

Try focus on eurusd and usdchf. Both are negatively correlated.

Or focus on usdjpy pair when you notice gbpusd ranging and vice versa.

Special thanks bro.
I have noticed almost All USD pair move same and jpy follow each order.nzdusd was on down trend sometimes last month and I was trading it.immediately AUDusd move up nzdusd just reverse and follow without forming any reversing pattern even on lower tf which is why I was buying gbpjpy and also selling AUDusd.
I always trade it against each other since I notice that.

Thank you bro.one love

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2023
randy01:

Special thanks bro.
I have noticed almost All USD pair move same and jpy follow each order.nzdusd was on down trend sometimes last month and I was trading it.immediately AUDusd move up nzdusd just reverse and follow without forming any reversing pattern even on lower tf which is why I was buying gbpjpy and also selling AUDusd.
I always trade it against each other since I notice that.

Thank you bro.one love

You're welcome

As for gbpjpy

I advice you read the book on currency trading for dummies by Brian Dolan

Forget the funny title name...

There is a passage there on trading crosses like eurjpy and gbpjpy...

I read it this morning, it says...

If you find an opportunity on crosses, trade the cross alone. If you see a trade on gbpjpy, do not expect to see the same trade on usdjpy or the reverse trade on gbpusd, trade that cross opportunity alone.

You'll also find more specific information on how particular pairs move (audusd, usdjpy, eurusd)

On audusd and nzdusd, they are like twins

USD pairs tend to move in one direction but sometimes they might differ in timing.

Jpy pairs , eurjpy might move down while usdjpy is still ranging. If you check July 25, you'll observe this.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

You're welcome

As for gbpjpy

I advice you read the book on currency trading for dummies by Brian Dolan

Forget the funny title name...

There is a passage there on trading crosses like eurjpy and gbpjpy...

I read it this morning, it says...

If you find an opportunity on crosses, trade the cross alone. If you see a trade on gbpjpy, do not expect to see the same trade on usdjpy or the reverse trade on gbpusd, trade that cross opportunity alone.

You'll also find more specific information on how particular pairs move (audusd, usdjpy, eurusd)

On audusd and nzdusd, they are like twins

USD pairs tend to move in one direction but sometimes they might differ in timing.

Jpy pairs , eurjpy might move down while usdjpy is still ranging. If you check July 25, you'll observe this.

Thanks I will check the book
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Week is starting iñ 5 min already promised myself not to make same mistake as last week.

Am starting off again with $11 balance
Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2023
randy01:
Week is starting iñ 5 min already promised myself not to make same mistake as last week.

Am starting off again with $11 balance

What time do you trade?

I prefer to ignore everything till 8 am....close to London open.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Geovanni412:

What time do you trade?

I prefer to ignore everything till 8 am....close to London open.
No specific time.anytime market show opportunity I trade but most of my trade usually happens within new York session.am currently waiting on usdjpy 4hr close for potential sell.

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Am anticipating for a breakout on USDcad since last week.maybe it finally happening
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2023

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
So I took 100k fundednext August competition account

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
And it's almost 1% profit

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
My normal account

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
randy01:
So I took 100k fundednext August competition account

Is it free?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geovanni412:

Is it free?

Yes
But this month registration already closed.you can register for September own
Re: My Forex Journey by Mbee247(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
gnykelly:

Please don't get discouraged...there are a lot of negative people here.

Master a strategy and keep to it.

May God bless you, bro! I believe his gonna get to his dream of getting an $100k prop firm account

Keep on at it bro!

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
randy01:

Yes
But this month registration already closed.you can register for September own

Thanks.

What is the reward for participating in the competition?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geovanni412:

Thanks.

What is the reward for participating in the competition?

You can read all those details on their website along with their rules

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
randy01:

You can read all those details on their website along with their rules

Okay. You should join the forex grp on nairaland...some big boys there give out free accts if you can scale your competition acct on prop firm to a decent level.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geovanni412:

Okay. You should join the forex grp on nairaland...some big boys there give out free accts if you can scale your competition acct on prop firm to a decent level.
Link to the group or I should dm you?
Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
More volume please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Facebook Shares Opens At $42 As Trading Begins / Warren Buffet Joins Twitter, Gains 100,000 Followers in a couple of Hours. / Stocks You Will Never Invest Your Money In And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.