Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Forex Journey - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey (13494 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28
This week is very tough for me.after I loss my challenge account.i fund my personal account.i got stop out for no reason.price did not hit SL.contact deriv to complain they began to teach me about spread, volatile and slippage.i don move

Re: My Forex Journey by randomShek: 3:33am On Mar 30
randy01:
Paid for this class.finger crossed
Just went through your “journal” and first, I commend you on your efforts so far.

You’ve really improved. Risk management, psychology and TA - you’re almost there.

What got my attention to comment was the mentorship you got it in. Jayden is good with clean trade breakdowns (the knowledge you’ve gained so far should be speaking for itself already) and you’re getting your money’s worth.

If you’re active on FX NG Twitter, you should also know he learnt from Kelvin Talent, who’s also good at what he does.

I’m in Kelvin’s NIKHIL mentorship rn and I know how far I’ve come in just 2 months with no solid FX experience so I’m here to assure you that you’re in good hands.

As for your frustrations on why the market gives you profits only to reverse straight to your SL before moving as intended to your TP - it’s because you are less informed.

My two cents?

Classes have started so take a break. Unlearn and relearn everything you know. Pay special attention to the liquidity and inducement sessions - the little frustration I mentioned above would vanish.

Another suggestion would be your entries. My guess is you still enter aggressively without confirmation.

A month gone so you’ll probably cover those sessions in a bit if you’ve not done so already in the mentorship but one thing I know for sure is that you’ll be a more informed trader by next month.

Trust the process.
Looking forward to more updates on your. 🥂
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 6:21am On Mar 30
randomShek:
Just went through your “journal” and first, I commend you on your efforts so far.

You’ve really improved. Risk management, psychology and TA - you’re almost there.

What got my attention to comment was the mentorship you got it in. Jayden is good with clean trade breakdowns (the knowledge you’ve gained so far should be speaking for itself already) and you’re getting your money’s worth.

If you’re active on FX NG Twitter, you should also know he learnt from Kelvin Talent, who’s also good at what he does.

I’m in Kelvin’s NIKHIL mentorship rn and I know how far I’ve come in just 2 months with no solid FX experience so I’m here to assure you that you’re in good hands.

As for your frustrations on why the market gives you profits only to reverse straight to your SL before moving as intended to your TP - it’s because you are less informed.

My two cents?

Classes have started so take a break. Unlearn and relearn everything you know. Pay special attention to the liquidity and inducement sessions - the little frustration I mentioned above would vanish.

Another suggestion would be your entries. My guess is you still enter aggressively without confirmation.

A month gone so you’ll probably cover those sessions in a bit if you’ve not done so already in the mentorship but one thing I know for sure is that you’ll be a more informed trader by next month.

Trust the process.
Looking forward to more updates on your. 🥂
Thanks bro.
To say the truth I never attend the class since I make payment.at first I was busy throughout last month when the class starts.am just using my main knowledge to trade.I can't say main reason why here.

But I will try to check inducement and liquidity from the channel as suggest.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 4:31am On Apr 03
Trading required a calm mind.this trade almost hit tp yesterday but dump go near entry.well full tp hit

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 12:24am On Apr 04
SL hit right here

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 12:27am On Apr 04
After my first win on eurnzd.i went in again cuz I saw potential opportunity but market goes closed to my TP and reverse back to entry.i close It on Breakeven.

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 12:28am On Apr 04
I open this on Monday and it been ranging from blue to red.well it hit tp today.

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:49am On Apr 04
Tp hit

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 11:39am On Apr 07
P2P guys refused to release my usdt after making payment over an hour ago

Re: My Forex Journey by Jashub: 2:53pm On Apr 07
randy01:
Which exchange ?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07
Jashub:
Which exchange ?
Kucoin
Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07
randy01:
My account with maven has been breached.I move

Breaching acct is a very annoying feeling

Mind if i ask, do you think your acct would have been breached if you risked only 2% of your drawdown per trade and gradually scaled upwards i.e if drawdown is $250, risk per trade initially should be $5?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07
Geovanni412:

Mind if i ask, do you think your acct would have been breached if you risked only 2% of your drawdown per trade and gradually scaled upwards i.e if drawdown is $250, risk per trade initially should be $5?

And how many trade and month will it take me to scale out.am not scared to lose account.i have been trading the account on phase 1 since january.my main mistake is risk management misunderstanding.i risk 0.5 and 1% of total account on each trade.depend on the trade quality.where my issue started is I win most times I risk 0.5% but when I risk 1% that when I mostly lose.so my win don't cover most of my lose.my lesson there's to risk same amount on my next challenge account when I can afford another one.
Re: My Forex Journey by randomShek: 10:27pm On Apr 07
Geovanni412:

You’re risking $5 on a $5k account?

It’ll take you ages to scale the evaluation phases.
Re: My Forex Journey by abham: 8:06am On Apr 08
Well done on your improvements.

There comes a time where you have to finess what you have learned if not you keep acquiring more knowledge without knowing how to apply it.

I recently started applying this building on one concept and others you learn will fall in line.

Best Regards.

randy01:
Tp hit
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 10:20am On Apr 08
abham:
Well done on your improvements.

There comes a time where you have to finess what you have learned if not you keep acquiring more knowledge without knowing how to apply it.

I recently started applying this building on one concept and others you learn will fall in line.

Best Regards.

Thanks bro
To tell you the truth I stop learning in february.i just continue to refine what I already know.too much knowledge is bad.imagine you learn support and resistant, ICT, SMC then you got on chart according to ICT concept you are seeing selling opportunity but support and resistant concept is showing you buying opportunity.you will be confused on what to do.i pay for class but I noticed from chart member are posting there's little bit different from how I trade and what they thought.i have never attend that class since then.i don't need to complicate trading for myself.i just need to work on myself ( emotion,risk management e.t.c)

Trading is not that hard na we they find bullet proof strategy which doesn't exist.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 10:23am On Apr 08
randy01:
Later got my usdt after 8 hour yesterday and I ape this my setup.i was bundle out by security before tP finally hit

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08
Kidney sold
Limit order set
Finger crossed

Re: My Forex Journey by Jashub: 2:53pm On Apr 08
randy01:

Kucoin
Has it been resolved now ?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 8:18am On Apr 14
Week don start.
Finger crossed

Re: My Forex Journey by Celebrity93(f): 9:10am On Apr 18
Pls can I contact you? Thanks.
Re: My Forex Journey by susaeta: 9:26am On Apr 18
If you’re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me a mail on delabella@yahoo.com for the WhatsApp group link
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18
Celebrity93:
Pls can I contact you? Thanks.
Everything can be discussed here but if it's business Related deal just go to my profile send request.i will text you back.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18
susaeta:
If you’re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me a mail on delabella@yahoo.com for the WhatsApp group link
Everyone got crypto app to do that so look for customer elsewhere.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18
My only trade this week.i close it at break even

Re: My Forex Journey by susaeta: 12:32pm On Apr 28
If you’re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me up on telegram @dchossen1 for the group link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Facebook Shares Opens At $42 As Trading Begins / Warren Buffet Joins Twitter, Gains 100,000 Followers in a couple of Hours. / Stocks You Will Never Invest Your Money In And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.