Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Forex Journey - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey (13498 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Good morning

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 5:31am On Aug 02, 2023
randy01:
Good morning

Damn....you could have taken a trade on nzdusd instead

News came out by 11:54 pm.

Moved by Abt 30 pips

Here's what I observed:

Nzdusd and audusd can move well even without eurusd moving because of thinner liquidity

Both pairs are moved heavily by news

Also, I observed that recently euraud and audusd have negative correlation and eurnzd and nzdusd have negative correlation

I used this info to check my nzdusd trade I took this morning on a $100 cent acct.

Details on nature of audusd and nzdusd movement are explained in depth in that currency book by Brian Dolan I mentioned earlier.

Boss, that eurgbp is a cross and is hard to call.

Eurgbp can correlate +/- to gbpusd or gbpchf or eurusd depending on the nature of the news.

I think it's best to target it around major news event day like tomorrow for gbp.

For all news, use forexfactory website to check.

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Geovanni412:

Moved by Abt 30 pips

Here's what I observed:

Nzdusd and audusd can move well even without eurusd moving because of thinner liquidity

Also, I observed that recently euraud and audusd have negative correlation and eurnzd and nzdusd have negative correlation

I used this info to check my nzdusd trade I took this morning on a $100 cent acct.

Details on nature of audusd and nzdusd movement are explained in depth in that currency book by Brian Dolan I mentioned earlier.

Eurgbp can correlate +/- to gbpusd or gbpchf or eurusd depending on the nature of the news.

I think it's best to target it around major news event day like tomorrow for gbp.

Special thanks for your always timely help.

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Geovanni412:

Moved by Abt 30 pips

Here's what I observed:

I have long removed nzdusd from my watchlist since I notice it's houseboy to AUDusd.
I will decide to stick to normal six pair I start with.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2023
randy01:

I have long removed nzdusd from my watchlist since I notice it's houseboy to AUDusd.
I will decide to stick to normal six pair I start with.
Thanks for your contribution.

Na so grin

Houseboy to audusd.

I no suppose look am but once news enter...ma usually one way traffic for both of them

Good idea to stick to the normal six pairs you mentioned or trim it down to three.

If you're trading six pairs, indirectly, you are trading twelve pairs.

Unless you choose negatively correlated pairs.

Do you have the energy to monitor twelve charts?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na so grin

Houseboy to audusd.

I no suppose look am but once news enter...ma usually one way traffic for both of them

Good idea to stick to the normal six pairs you mentioned or trim it down to three.

If you're trading six pairs, indirectly, you are trading twelve pairs.

Unless you choose negatively correlated pairs.

Do you have the energy to monitor twelve charts?
Normal I don't believe in fa.i do only ta and anyway market face that is where news push it more to the direction.i don't need to monitor many everyone of them I just need check the one with trade opportunity.gbpjpy have been ranging since Monday and it just broke the range.i will be waiting retest.only need to for opportunity.the usdcad I open yesterday.i have been watching it since last week.

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2023
randy01:

Normal I don't believe in fa.i do only ta and anyway market face that is where news push it more to the direction.i don't need to monitor many everyone of them I just need check the one with trade opportunity.gbpjpy have been ranging since Monday and it just broke the range.i will be waiting retest.only need to for opportunity.the usdcad I open yesterday.i have been watching it since last week.

Today market just dey look funny on eurusd

I can't see a blinker of trading opportunity

Na to close shop unless magic happens due to news and move of 70 pips appears
cool

How u take see am?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geovanni412:

Today market just dey look funny on eurusd

I can't see a blinker of trading opportunity

Na to close shop unless magic happens due to news and move of 70 pips appears
cool

How u take see am?

I don't have any sell bias on any USD pair for now especially eurusd except if price broke below that blue line.if I see any buy chart pattern on lower tf I will be buy small small till it get to that box at middle.when price finally broke the box and retest.that is when I will be buying with better lot size.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
randy01:

I don't have any sell bias on any USD pair for now especially eurusd except if price broke below that blue line.if I see any buy chart pattern on lower tf I will be buy small small till it get to that box at middle.when price finally broke the box and retest.that is when I will be buying with better lot size.

Ok. News is coming up in 3 mins.

It will affect USD pairs.
Re: My Forex Journey by Kendeking: 12:22am On Aug 03, 2023
Please I need the link to Champions Bot Forex trading group. I used to belong to the Telegram channel but mistakenly deleted it. I would like to reconnect with them. Thanks.
Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 1:46am On Aug 03, 2023
What I'm looking at ...

Audusd should fall by 30 pips to the level in the pic

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Geovanni412:
What I'm looking at ...

Audusd should fall by 30 pips to the level in the pic

Got stopped out of this ...

Taking another trade this time on nzdusd

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Kendeking:
Please I need the link to Champions Bot Forex trading group. I used to belong to the Telegram channel but mistakenly deleted it. I would like to reconnect with them. Thanks.

Only info available on Google search

Do with it what you please

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/championbot.73944/

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by Geovanni412(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

Got stopped out of this ...

Taking another trade this time on nzdusd

Closed at breakeven. Gbp news seriously affecting movements today
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Loss is that bad

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
As long as we're learning from loss

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
After my loss on eurgbp earlier this week.i went back to reanalys then I spot head and shoulder on daily then I wait patiently for buy opportunity.

Loss is good as long as we are learning from them.next week I go again at least am improving.
Re: My Forex Journey by sweetveek(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
randy01:
After my loss on eurgbp earlier this week.i went back to reanalys then I spot head and shoulder on daily then I wait patiently for buy opportunity.

Loss is good as long as we are learning from them.next week I go again at least am improving.
what time does the market open on Monday?
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
sweetveek:
what time does the market open on Monday?
It will open today Sunday by 10:30 pm.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey by sweetveek(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
randy01:

It will open today Sunday by 10:30 pm.
okay thanks
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Will be busy this week

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have open my position For the week base on my top down analysis from the weekend.finger cross
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
So

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
So a guy was saying negative thing about fxtm withdraw so I make withdraw request on Thursday by 4pm and it land in my account midnight (early Friday). at least am sure of withdraw anytime I need it.will add the money back once I finish my busy schedule this week.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
randy01:
Will be busy this week

And all this hit stop loss
Re: My Forex Journey by Knetpro(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
randy01:
Dairy of Forex trader trying to build from scratch

This is great.

Keep me updated of your journey.
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Knetpro:

This is great.

Keep me updated of your journey.
I will.
You welcome
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Time to check crypto

Re: My Forex Journey by sweetveek(m): 4:31am On Aug 15, 2023
randy01:
Time to check crypto
please I'm kindof confuse here, which leverage should i choose here?

Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2023
sweetveek:
please I'm kindof confuse here, which leverage should i choose here?

The 1.500 you choose is exactly what am using
Re: My Forex Journey by sweetveek(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2023
randy01:

The 1.500 you choose is exactly what am using
ok thanks
Re: My Forex Journey by randy01(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Just return to trading after busy work and AUDusd is playing catch me game with me after getting close to my order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Facebook Shares Opens At $42 As Trading Begins / Warren Buffet Joins Twitter, Gains 100,000 Followers in a couple of Hours. / Stocks You Will Never Invest Your Money In And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.