Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57241 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by millionboi2: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

hahahaha obi scares them
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by WHITELIGHTER: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Bellow is what Tinubu lawyer said word for word. Believe ipob Arise News / Thisday at your own detriment. You can see the ipob n Obidaftis jubilating over same foolishness.

But yours is to be believed? How interesting.....

See senseless ipob jubilating over foolish propaganda from Thisday/ Arise News outlet

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by marinepatrol: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
an abomination for igbo to rule 9ja is the course oooo
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Exceed15: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
Obi is just trying to be relevant. He has no case. He's catching cruise with his gullible supporters. Lol 🤣

Seriously??
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by matm: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol.

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin

May God bless PO

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by bekpo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
However ur strength of arguments and prowess of oratory, it can't take d place of evidence. Livy, stop deceiving Pitobi n his minions, just tell them d truth. Written address like letter writing without any scintilla of legal authority n evidence. No so u go take win d case? Even citing a foreign authority that's persuasive in Nigeria? Haba .
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Aluckiest(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
PETER OBI, the hurricane. Fear always grip his enemies where ever he pass through

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by greggng: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Some people think that the people in the panel can't think out of the box . The argument by olabipekun has no bearing to obi case ...obi is asking g for him to be declared winning and in a situation that is not possible...there should be a fresh election . This is obi prayer

He supported this prayer by proven to the tribunal how there was none Compliance to the electoral law ...anything that comes put of none Compliance cannot stand. Secondly that tinubu is not qualified to contest the election I the first place ...he supported his evidence...tendered witness etc..

If a man is not qualified to stand for election , he cannot benefit from the out come of such election. ..if an election didn't follow the electoral law. .such election can't stand ...whichever way you look at it , you will see that there is merit in obi case ...

Like I always say ...is good to present your submission ...it is now left for the panel to see if there is merit in it ....

3 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by yusufmurry: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Somebody should also tell him that if he sees Obi as a threat, that he can't win Atiku because with this kind of anti-people policies and poverty looming that we will instead massively vote for Atiku.

It is almost like, 8years with Buhari is better than two months with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jymsyno: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Most people commenting here didn't read LP final address to the end. His lawyers showed clearly and contended that both Rivers and Benue should be added to Obi making it 14 states plus Abuja. Did Atiku get upto that?

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There can never ever be a re-run,run. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that suggest the slightest reason for a re-run in the cases presented at the Presidential tribunal.

Lawyers have only succeeded in making themselves richer from milking Obi and Atiku for not being wise.

25% in FCT
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

Peter obi will go to court for 8 years and still loose again in 2031.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Yes I know but to let Obidient know their hopelessness if the dead Rat come alive.

As long as it's not Tinubu.

I even prefer Buhari a thousand times over Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by BabaRamota1980: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
In conclusion, may we respectfully commend to your lordships the words on the marble of the Supreme Court in the case of Raila Odinga and Anor V Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission and Others (2017) KESC 31 (KLR) para, 399; when in nullifying the election that returned H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta as the winner of the Kenyan presidential election in 2017, ex-cathedra said; ‘13991 what of the argument that this court should not subvert the will of the people?

These people dont have faith or pride in Nigeria. At every little opportunity they default to something on foreign soil as their point of reference.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
matm:

May God bless PO

Which of the gods? The one which pastors claimed spoke to them that PO will win. Failed prophesies? grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jymsyno: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obi won 14 states and Abuja by his lawyers in their final address

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by obailala(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
If a rerun happens between Tinubu and Atiku, then it would be a walkover for Atiku cos he'd easily inherit the majority of OBI's 6.1 million votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by CaptainFM1: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Don't mind them, they don't understand the difference between a Fresh Election and a Re-run Election.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

25% in FCT

Summary : Ilogical as well as irational. grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ncoolsome(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
k2money:

So from this writeup you don't comprehend that is obi and obidient that are scare of president Tinubu? Why their prayers is always to disqualify Tinubu.

So if they don't disqualify Tinubu how there now be a re-run??abi should disqualify Atiku or themselves before u people understand simple things like this..
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Summary : Ilogical as well as irational. grin

It's constitutional.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Bobloco: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Peter obi will go to court for 8 years and still loose again in 2031.

Go cure yourself of measles first

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

please is this news real? That shows there will be rerun of election true true be that oh! Nigeria will have a second chance to rewrite the wrong.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It's constitutional.

Subject to interpretation.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ctex4real(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu is now negotiating. HAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Bobloco: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
please is this news real? That shows there will be rerun of election true true be that oh! Nigeria will have a second chance to rewrite the wrong.

A precious second chance bro

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Levels1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
November1857:
Any Rerun Poll Should Be Between Atiku and I, Tinubu Tells Court
*Says Obi, LP constitutionally barred from recontesting

*Sack Tinubu now, Obi tells court in final address

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/23/any-rerun-poll-should-be-between-atiku-and-i-tinubu-tells-co

Beautiful

The end of Obituary in making

Finally he wasn't a candidate in just conculde election.

Jesus is Lord.
Glory be to God almighty.
At least not been a candidate ends has finally lay all is crying to rest it bayi.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Weathered: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Bellow is what Tinubu lawyer said word for word. Believe ipob Arise News / Thisday at your own detriment. You can see the ipob n Obidaftis jubilating over same foolishness.

See senseless ipob jubilating over foolish propaganda from Thisday/ Arise News outlet

there's no difference between both accounts.

The central theme is that Tinubu is prefers to do a rerun with Atiku than facing Obi in a recall of the general election.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Levels1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
BAT is trying to play mind game, he is trying to cause trouble between Atiku and Obi supporters, he want obedient to start attacking Atiku on social media which is not going to happen. There was a winner between Obi and Atiku before Inec push BAT from 3rd to 1st position. So why is bat asking for re run?

Maybe you need to go back and read slowly to understand all he said.

Obituary is not a candidate in just conculde election as such where's the mind game coming from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.