Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument (33051 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Nwanyi Mbaise / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Shattuck(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Walhy i am weak, I know that I am.....i am too gentle, too quiet to cold, to calm., too forgiven.....infact I always wanted to be rugged
she knows all this that is why she is pushing her luck, you don't have to be rugged to take certain actions, I am calm too and quiet but I can't tolerate this from anybody, all you need to be going forward in life is to be decisive.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
BirtherOfKings:

Mature man, dats what to advise a man
U just showed how immature you are
Next time, keep quiet ..dat act can make u mature and wise

that guy must have been raised in a very toxic home. angry embarassed cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by jackmrandy: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
MemoriesAndMe:

I understand where ure coming from, pls understand where I'm coming from too. It's easy for people to see crazy things out of anger when they are having issues in their relationships. We only heard of what OP said she said, have we heard of what OP said to her to attract that? So, dialogue is best in this situation, especially since a child is involved.

ok ma.. dialogue you said. everyone will surely dialogue
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Melkizedeck: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I have divorced her once, and returned her back...

Also send her home back after some months, when we were called she boldly told her dad that she don't want the marriage that I should divorce her....but the dad sent her away and begged us to return her back which I did

This is dangerous and was supposed to be the final straw!
That lady fit no send wether you leave her and carry your pikin self

By the way, how old is she??
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Megabig: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:
Don't mind my English pls

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

Leave, are you tied there? She’s praying for evil to happen to you, you heard it yourself. What’s holding you there?
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

English is not my lang.

And I am sure people do understand my write ups

abeg forget that guy. cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Welrez(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I have done that on several occasion

Her reply will be do the worst
This reply means she already has someone in mind who she feels loves her and will treat her better than you.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by dreamangel: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Did u know why she said she wish I am dead...

It's just an argument.....normally every two days I use to visit my mum.....so Saturday afternoon I dressed up and carry my car key and she asked me where am I going to, I told her that I am going to visit mum....then she said she is also going to her mothers house since I am going to mine too....i told her that not today.

She started shouting insulting me, wishing bad bad wishes, that when I am driving something will happen to me, she's tired, she want to do another marriage......

Please release yourself and release this woman. If she was forced to marry you, she will never love you. She is not happy with you. She wants out. As for seeing your child that is easy. The Child can stay with her for now but come to you for holiday, he will soon start school or has started. Make sure you visit and pay for his upkeep. Why should two lives infact three including your child be destroyed? If you die now that child will suffer in life. Think well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by A1kennedy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

No one should die in marriage, but if u guyz are faithless to one another, then go and divorce!
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by afrodoc2: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

But my fear is my 3yrs old son....fear of missing him

If you are dead you will miss him forever. You are either incredibly bold or incredible naive to go to bed and sleep next to someone who wishes you dead.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by maasoap(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back.... u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

Lol grin grin grin. And who says you must or have to divorce your wife three times? The problem is that you don't have peace when you don't see her just the same way you don't have peace when you are with her. We get it.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by dreamangel: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
isabi2lof:
You forced yourself on her bro , same thing I'm avoiding with my ex , I don't want to get married to him cos I know I won't be happy in that marriage due to what I've passed through in the relationship.. any time I remember all the pains I went through with him , it makes me sad ,, but he's all over the place begging and stalking me , telling me to give him another chance but I don't love him again ..

Then don't do it. Don't waver.You will regret it. You have a right to be happy in life. Do all you can for a peaceful and happy life. A better man will come. Keep praying on it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
some people out there are truly BRAVE.... imagine sleeping next to someone who wish you dead every time you guys have an argument?! you will probably have a better chance in life sleeping next to a wild tiger every night!
Gbamsulotely, Hehehe, end of thread jare, next news ooooo grin
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by 9gerian: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who has those Ghanaian undertakers video?

Do you still eat her food? Someone that wishes another dead may have considered a few scenarios.

Zulum:

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

The child need a brother at least, she lost interest in you try adding wife before divorcing her.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by wentroublecomes: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

By the time she poison u and her wishes come to pass den you'll miss ur son forever

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Cortexhills99: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
The whole issue is from beginning, you marrying someone that is in love with another guy. My guy is obvious she doesn't like you cause love is far here. I will advise you look for a suitable possible means and end this marriage and take custody of your child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Abdul10234040: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Salamu Alaikum, just read your story, like seriously a girl doesn't love you and showed you vividly that she doesn't love despite being financially stable and still went ahead to marry her, haba mana my guy. U see me as I am, I approached a girl and she told me am not her type, I will gladly thank her for her generosity because some will will not love you and pretend to love just to continuously cheat on you with their ex with your hard earned money
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Zulum: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abdul10234040:
Salamu Alaikum, just read your story, like seriously a girl doesn't love you and showed you vividly that she doesn't love despite being financially stable and still went ahead to marry her, haba mana my guy. U see me as I am, I approached a girl and she told me am not her type, I will gladly thank her for her generosity because some will will not love you and pretend to love just to continuously cheat on you with their ex with your hard earned money

That's my mistake....
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by delishpot: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reminderz:

Zulum, I'm sorry but you're fvcking weak... She says those things to you, and you're here still talking about love, whining like a child... she might have even be wobbling another cock right now... your wife doesn't respect you, shouts at you in your own house, wishes you death, and you're saying you still don't know what to do, until she carry knife shook you for belle when you sleep abi? don't worry, I hope don't carry your news yet because even your enemy sef gan nor do pass this one...

divorce her dirty ass, take back your son, if the wahala too much on the son's custody, leave the child for them, go live your life in peace, your life is already full of problems, you still allow a problem live under the same roof with you... are you even sure the child is yours? smh... when we talk about red flags day in day out, you guys think it's just words, who's now crying and suffering for it now??

if you're not the owner of that space, leave there, divorce her, cease contact with her and her parents, take your child with you, but before ceasing contact with her parents, make sure they know what she did and don't tolerate nonsense... live your life in peace, your life expectancy is already short as a man, don't let a woman whom you're feeding and adding absolutely nothing to your life make it shorter... don't be a fvcking pvssy..

grin grin grin E don reach man turn now, una don know say lack of appreciation from a spouse is a bad thing that calls for divorce and abandonment of child if possible.
If this was a woman making this lamentation now, y'all will say she is a bad wife that's why her man is wicked to her. You'll say she has LovePeddler written in her eyes that's why she is considering divorce. You'll say she should change, pet her man, allow him go see his parents as often as he wish etc. grin grin abeg I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Abdul10234040: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
What's the way forward for you now, did you informed her parents and also try finding out whether she is still communicating with her friends(female friends) a lot because they can also influence her attitude tow you
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Walhy i am weak, I know that I am.....i am too gentle, too quiet to cold, to calm., too forgiven.....infact I always wanted to be rugged
Those are not the kinds of weakness he's talking about. Must you be with someone who clearly doesn't want to be with you? This is the reason brides killing their husbands (and sometimes friends and families too with poison) is very rampant in the North, you forcefully keep brides that don't want to be with you.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Triangles1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Divorce her or die soon

You're no nonsense man, I like that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by zelnababa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

eyaaah, but remember that,, that ur kid Will also miss you for life if you die (God for bid)
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by BALLOSKI: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

In fact I suspect she doesn't love me

Because I have to struggle before we get married....its like a forced marriage, but not from me but from her parents

She is in love with a guy before, my mum asked me to check her.......i have seen many thing that I supposed to do you turn but I insist and married her...

It's like she is trapped in my office, she doesn't appreciate me, she tells me whatever she likes, she insult me....and be telling me I am not doing anything to her apart from the house rent I am paying.

Walhy I loose weight, loose appetite, confused depressed.....

And I am doing very well financially, I am spending more than 300k in my house with 30days

You can see where the problem comes from. She doesn't love you and you have to do something before she kills you.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Triangles1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

In fact I suspect she doesn't love me

Because I have to struggle before we get married....its like a forced marriage, but not from me but from her parents

She is in love with a guy before, my mum asked me to check her.......i have seen many thing that I supposed to do you turn but I insist and married her...

It's like she is trapped in my office, she doesn't appreciate me, she tells me whatever she likes, she insult me....and be telling me I am not doing anything to her apart from the house rent I am paying.

Walhy I loose weight, loose appetite, confused depressed.....

And I am doing very well financially, I am spending more than 300k in my house with 30days

May Allah show you way, I really feel for you brother.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by okewumi: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

When your enemy is inside grave, you will not miss him. See nonsense talk
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Elsueno: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
No matter how much U love a woman & she wishes for ur death sevrally EVEN JOKINGLY U better devorce her to HER PARENTs.....There are abundant cases of women stabbing or poisoning thier husband to death...zulum u better choose wisely woh
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Figger(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Oga na lie, na her toto, it seems u can't do away with her puna. Jeez! Like how in the world would u be cohabiting with someone who's always praying for u to die. See u see grave oh.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by cowmanager2000: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Your wife is under a 'spell' her actions are influenced by an evil spirit. What she spew out are a fragment of a much bad thoughts that goes on within her.
Take her to MFM church; they will do deliverance for her and she will be fine [u're a Muslim' am aware' doesn't matter] all U need is solution.
Otherwise
She will do the unthinkable [now or in the future]

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by bigrod2080: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
See @ op the way you speak you look so foolish, weakling,simp,coward,how can a woman you feed,clothes,pay her bills,live under ur roof disobey you, disrespect you,wish you dead that means she never love you one bits.Are you sure the child you say is urs is really urs see it better you start doing paternity test to no if the child is really yours that is the first tin you supposed to do before you finally send the BITCH,SADIST,WAYWARD,ASHAWO WIFE away before one day she will stab you to death or poison you.imagine her parents telling you another woman they use juju to control her lies from pit of hell.They just want ur money when they kill you they take ur property and move forward forget you the day you die.you don't live with a wayward and sadist in same roof if not ur life will be cut short one day.see I once have a wayward and sadist wife I didn't think once before I send her away.today am free from the devil.dont allow she is with my son make you look like a FOOL before she kill you.Either you take the child or you leave him for the WAYWARD BITCH.First go do parternity test.Dont be so surprised another nigga they bang the living daylights out of ur WAYWARD WIFE WET TOTO.That is how they misbehave when another nigga they Bleep there PUSSY.Just do as I told you thank me later when you are free from a LIABILITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.