Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument (33073 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Nwanyi Mbaise / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Owaincouncil: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
If she didn't kill you, your English will kill you.
By the way, can't you run away from her for a while?
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Zulum: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Owaincouncil:
If she didn't kill you, your English will kill you.
By the way, can't you run away from her for a while?

English is not my lang.

And I am sure people do understand my write ups

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Lukuluku69(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

In fact I suspect she doesn't love me

Because I have to struggle before we get married....its like a forced marriage, but not from me but from her parents

She is in love with a guy before, my mum asked me to check her.......i have seen many thing that I supposed to do you turn but I insist and married her...

It's like she is trapped in my office, she doesn't appreciate me, she tells me whatever she likes, she insult me....and be telling me I am not doing anything to her apart from the house rent I am paying.

Walhy I loose weight, loose appetite, confused depressed.....

And I am doing very well financially, I am spending more than 300k in my house with 30days

I am sorry to say this bro one day that woman will kill you.

Run...
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
You're experiencing constant emotional abuse on a daily basis and you're still concerned with what people think.when one of you kills yourself and your son becomes an orphan shebi your eye Will clear

Is your in-laws opinion that is more important than your life and sanity.shebi if you kill her out of provocation or frustration another man will be doing cow girl style with your wife on your bed and your son becomes another man's child while you're in jail you go rest

Leave before they turn you into a murderer or she murders you.each day you stay in an emotionally violent marriage,you're risking your life and sanity

Above all I want you to listen to barrister olumide omosebi on 99.3 fm nigeria info every Saturdays from 7am-9am.you will learn about the consequences of staying in an emotionally abusive atmosphere.you either become a murderer or you're murdered.a word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by GoodIsGod: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
compton11:
Threaten her ass with divorce and her brain will reset

Then she will kukuma kill him before he does that.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by cyprus000: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

If it's easy to run for my life, I would have done that since....i have a 3yrs old child with her, I love that boy....when we separate I know definitely I will miss him.....thats my fear
then take him with you. Problem solved.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by occfx: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Good time dey....but I am telling u, e no dey pass a week before problem go start

Pull the question know her response
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Thanks for the advice, but I rather not marry till I die than to change my religion

If you don't change, you will go to hell.

Mohamed is in hell likewise all who die in islam.

All sectarians who say: you can marry two wives, you can divorce, you can carry out violence

If it was a true religion it will be revealed and foretold from the beginning, just as God spoke to Adam and promised him the Redeemer from the beginning.

Not some "sudden" thing after 4600 years.

If something sudden starts tomorrow, won't you know it's fake?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by holuwarlay08(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
ash advise but that is just a fact
Oceanjagaban:

Divorce her or die soon
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by tonididdy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
CandyOps:
She will kill you one day bro.. and most times it's because of another dick who is confusing here.

Leave the bitch. You don't even need a divorce. Wake up one morning. Tell her you want to buy Peak Milk and vamoose. Them no go see you again
Lol
But you could go to jail for that both under sharia or legal law!
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by zakkxx: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oga calm down! It seems you don’t give your wife attention, if you don’t give attention in peace she will create tension so that you guys will fight. She just want to talk. You have been ignoring her, it seems u done see her finish. See her like u are just toasting her. Treat her like a crush, you will see the magic. Don’t over think anything she says out of anger. Don’t joke with anybody that cook your food, your life is in her hands. U better respect your self.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Because I have to struggle before we get married....its like a forced marriage, but not from me but from her parents

She is in love with a guy before, my mum asked me to check her.......i have seen many thing that I supposed to do you turn but I insist and married her...

It's like she is trapped in my office, she doesn't appreciate me, she tells me whatever she likes, she insult me....and be telling me I am not doing anything to her apart from the house rent I am paying.

And I am doing very well financially, I am spending more than 300k in my house with 30days

If you have to be forced to marry, then you are not emotionally matured for marriage. Which kain talk be that? You go force me marry a girl on top wetin!
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:
Don't mind my English pls

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

Zulum,

You're wasting your precious time with that entitlement and bitchy wife of yours...The best thing to do right now, is to tell her to stay with her parents for the time being (separation), so that she'll have a rethink of her nagging and unproductive attitude.

After two to five months of separation and her brain has not calmed down by her apologising to you...Serve her the divorce papers...Don't let it reach the third time.

Women are very possessive and manipulative if you don't use your sense before your diiick, you'll have HBP and die before her.

Don't worry about your son...When he's old enough, he'll come looking for you and by then, the mother would've have learnt a crucial lesson in life.

Please, take my advice in good faith and if you don't, we shall read a headline that you murdered your wife in cold blood and you and your son will suffer.

There are millions of responsible and humble women outside waiting for the right man.

Do you know why 99% of most husbands die before their wives? Do the research and get back to me soon.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by neonly: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

Go tru my post and save yur life
I have nothing to say
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by MemoriesAndMe: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
She may be saying things out of anger atimes. Just wait for a moment when she is calm and tell her what she does to you that hurts you. Most likely she will adjust.

Some people simply don't know what they may be doing wrong until they are corrected. Who knows, she might tell you what you are doing wrong too, so both of you can fix your flaws and fix your home.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Firstcitizen: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

But my fear is my 3yrs old son....fear of missing him

When dem Bleep up your mental health no be your son go dey your mind then

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
CandyOps:
She will kill you one day bro.. and most times it's because of another dick who is confusing here.

Leave the bitch. You don't even need a divorce. Wake up one morning. Tell her you want to buy Peak Milk and vamoose. Them no go see you again

hmmmm cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am a public servant, working in an office from 8am to 5pm, so I don't think leaving her alone will be possible, and considering the environment and how thing are going here in the north....

What do u think about not eating her food, sleeping in different room locked....for the 2 weeks?

Infact I dey fear to eat her food or sleep near her, I always slept eyes opened

run! cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by FireUpNow(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
How can you divorce a woman and take her back? Don't you know that she will come back to you with payback mindset? She just told you the plain truth. She really wants you dead brother.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by favour32(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
If na true you talk so,.
Run!
Nor look back!
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Adachizzy:
OP, I've read your replies to some comments above.
1. You already know she doesn't love you. You made mention of the struggle to marry her, even when she was with someone else.
2. She doesn't respect you. Using those dangerous words each time you have an argument? Nahh
3. She doesn't appreciate you. You do your best as a man, yet no appreciation from her.
4. You're not a blind man. You already see these things yet you're still there.

Men have emotions too. You have one life as well. If eventually something happens to you tomorrow, that boy will live, even without you.
Marriage isn't a do or die affair. If it isn't working out, LEAVE TO LIVE.

correct! cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by doyinbaby(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oga....find a way to record her voice during the next misunderstanding.......use as evidence to get custody of your child in court...... divorce the lady and go your way ..... avoid having sex with her to avoid her getting pregnant again...., you better run ... carry your child and run

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Alexiiydon: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

one day na one day she go forget knife for the left side of your heart so you won’t have to fear of missing your child anymore once your marriage becomes toxic OUT is the only option

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Blackdisciple(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Stop preying on each other it ain't good sir
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by jackmrandy: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

forget about the money you have spent. sit her down and ask her if she wants to go? if she says yes, tell her fine she is free go. don't die inside a marriage because of a woman. everything you said here are no doubt truth. because I Have seen a woman who boldly told me if she have a gun now she can kill the husband, why becuase of arguement. bro, sir, your peace of mind matters. ask her to go now before its too late. don't say you are not told. she might end up killing you one day and you will just lose your life cos she told you but you refused to listen

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by emonis88: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

They aren't serious, they always complain that I am impatient....they told me that I don't have to report everything about my marriage, that I should be able to solve it as a male.

You know here in the north parents don't want their girl child been divorced, it's like a shame to them....so they don't care what is going on in the house...they just want her to stay
Better send her to her parents house bf she poisons u ,or murders u in ur sleep. She doesn't want the marriage either
That should be enough reason to divorce her, since she doesn't want to remain married to u.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by jackmrandy: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
forget about the money you have spent. sit her down and ask her if she wants to go? if she says yes, tell her fine she is free go. don't die inside a marriage because of a woman. everything you said here are no doubt truth. because I Have seen a woman who boldly told me if she have a gun now she can kill the husband, why becuase of arguement. bro, sir, your peace of mind matters. ask her to go now before its too late. don't say you are not told. she might end up killing you one day and you will just lose your life cos she told you but you refused to listen
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
DonEd:
You are afraid of missing ur son?

Don't worry, when you are dead, he will call another man daddy.

Be playing with ur life.

Nothing compares to a woman who is scorned.

na so. cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Lagbenjo: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Some of my gender are toxic sha.
Op. From what have I have seen , heared and read in news, women who wished their hubby dead always eventually kill their husbands.

If it is true that she always say that, you have enough reason for the marriage to be dissolved and stay away from her vicinity sef. Try and record the statements when ever you are she is quarrelling with you.

I pity you sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by sylve11: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bennysam:

If you die he will grow and be whatever he will be if you No die the same thing

grin cool
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by marvellous2222: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Divorce loading........
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Alexiiydon: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nd tell us what really transpired?? You no Dey feed her and the child? Or you’re also a toxic husband or maybe a drunkard smoker or you’re doing something she doesn’t like to wish you that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.