Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument (33080 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Nwanyi Mbaise / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by nosa2ekundayo: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

But my fear is my 3yrs old son....fear of missing him

Although revenge is a dish best served cold ! But my guy I suspect you to be a very fragile legbere waterleaf ...

1. Learn how to bang that woman, gather energy from anywhere I don't care..do am like say Na wrestling make all her bosom dey hot when u finish....if u hot here ehn, she no go for wish you dead because she go value maybe not exactly you but your pr*eeque. ...u gerrit?

2. Get mouth, leave religion first and find out Wetin street mean by gbass gbooos!
If my own wife wish dead Na only for her mind never from her mouth.. as she dey talk am,I go tell her worse with proof.

3. Learn to dey commot for house go watch match or any of Ur hobby. ..no de spend all free time with her... generally she would lost value for u...

4. Get some drama for body when she go dey busy dey solve....if u don't give women problemz to be struggling to solve, they would turn around and give you problems..

5. Know about modern day sons, they will surely locate their father... So calm down

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by fortunechy(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2023
If she didn't marry now she will be visiting one mosque or the other praying for a husband and now God bless her with one she won't appreciate it. Sometimes I wonder what this gender want in life

Meanwhile, u are living with number one enemy. Anyone who wishes his or her fellow human being dead is his or her enemy. Take it or leave it. Run for ur dear life. The earlier u end the marriage and save your life, the better for u.... Act fast!!!
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by dbestuncle: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Discover the root cause of the fight and/or discover how to nib it and not allow it bcome another noisy n messy situation.
There is always a way out. Stop this incessant fighting. Try to maintain your cool the next time, let her insult you for as long and as much as she wanted and don't respond.
Start here and let's see if it persist the same way then we go over to option 2

Zulum:

They aren't serious, they always complain that I am impatient....they told me that I don't have to report everything about my marriage, that I should be able to solve it as a male.

You know here in the north parents don't want their girl child been divorced, it's like a shame to them....so they don't care what is going on in the house...they just want her to stay
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Doctortest: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Girl wey I wan marry after dating 4 years ‘ has the baddest worst mouth in the game I tell myself the truth say this girl go kill me later ….i fanteee
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by frankyychiji(f): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

They aren't serious, they always complain that I am impatient....they told me that I don't have to report everything about my marriage, that I should be able to solve it as a male.

You know here in the north parents don't want their girl child been divorced, it's like a shame to them....so they don't care what is going on in the house...they just want her to stay
For how long do you want to leave your life this way? You are so unhappy. If you are convinced you married the wrong person, please divorce her. She will never change no matter what.
Wishing your partner dead each time there's an argument is the height of wickedness whether she means it or not.

Let her take the child with her if you are convinced you can't cater for him. Just ensure you take care of your son welfare. When he comes of Age, you will reunite with him.
Good luck.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by PrechaSon: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

In fact I suspect she doesn't love me

Because I have to struggle before we get married....its like a forced marriage, but not from me but from her parents

She is in love with a guy before, my mum asked me to check her.......i have seen many thing that I supposed to do you turn but I insist and married her...

It's like she is trapped in my office, she doesn't appreciate me, she tells me whatever she likes, she insult me....and be telling me I am not doing anything to her apart from the house rent I am paying.

Walhy I loose weight, loose appetite, confused depressed.....

And I am doing very well financially, I am spending more than 300k in my house with 30days

I think you know the cause of all this already, marriage should be something two people consent to, not forced or pushed. She does not value you, she feels you caged her and put her in a box. She just wants freedom. You should prolly let her free.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by ahnie: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2023
This

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by samology2000: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Is either she doesn't love you from the onset or she was forced to marry you. Free her if she wants to go else she wil hel kill... Your life is more precious than taking risk on somebody who doesn't value you or know your worth.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by MaiGee01: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2023
But you already know the cause of your problem, so why acting like yo don't?
Zulum:

In fact I suspect she doesn't love me

Because I have to struggle before we get married....its like a forced marriage, but not from me but from her parents

She is in love with a guy before, my mum asked me to check her.......i have seen many thing that I supposed to do you turn but I insist and married her...

It's like she is trapped in my office, she doesn't appreciate me, she tells me whatever she likes, she insult me....and be telling me I am not doing anything to her apart from the house rent I am paying.

Walhy I loose weight, loose appetite, confused depressed.....

And I am doing very well financially, I am spending more than 300k in my house with 30days
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Seywayfem: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Mr Man that ur lovely boy will be taken care by another man,if you don't seperate now. No need to divorce her, just seperate urself from her presently so that she can go and meet the love of her life. By then she will know and appreciate the love and care you shower on her. Ur life is more important bro
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by kareemkamil(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Just leave her alone, bcoz if u no leave her alone, na she go kill u, wishing u dead in ur life time, is a significant & inadequate gesture.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Sofialuv(f): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Yh I know,cuz I've been there once,up north......

But bro,on a more serious note,na you wear the shoe......So you're the one who knows where it's pinching you..........but have you tried talking to her one on one?
women don't just complain like that or nag there's something you are doing or not doing that is making her to nag all the time
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Psoul(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:
Don't mind my English pls

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking...

Seems you didn't get yourself to learn about women before going into marriage.

Let me educate your a bit.
During quarrels and arguments, women do not argue to make you understand their points. They argue and quarrel to win you and make you feel bad and deeply offended. That's the only thing that gives them satisfaction.

They will use all the bad words that can make you feel like dying or killing them. That's women for you.

So when next you find yourself in that situation, walk away from her. That treatment makes them feel so bad and they will even get angry with themselves when you're not there for them to vent their vile words on u.

Don't take those words to heart. She never meant them literally unless she is truly a devilish woman.

If you want to test her. When you walk away from the quarrel, tell someone to go to your house and inform your wife that something bad has happened to you. You'll see she will even start crying and rush out to come see what happened. This shows that her words are different from her heart. Women are just like dat.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by luvyaself95(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Wahala for who dey wish am death grin
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by pelumi25: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Divorce her or her death wishes becomes fulfilled
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Zulum: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2023
TWoods:

Folks like you are why I left Nigeria... only in an unserious country will a public servant have enough money to spend N300,000/month. What public job pays you that much? In the north which contributes close to zero to the public purse?

I do business, my Business gives me 5 times my salary
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Zulum: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2023
lutha:
[/b]

You are a Public (Civil) servant, 28years and you are SPENDING MORE THAN 300K WITHIN 30DAYS. Or you mean a POLITICIAN? kiss

With site hustle
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by victorazy(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

Add another wife, move in with her (new wife)
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2023
Sofialuv:
women don't just complain like that or nag there's something you are doing or not doing that is making her to nag all the time
. A nagging wife is equivalent to a venomous snake lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by windofchange: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2023
from the OP responses, I sense he wont leave her, he has become used to the abuses. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. he is even more attached to her now. he is giving excuses and reasons to either her action or his actions.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Besuccesful: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2023
If you die won’t the boy live his life. They are advising you and you are doing strong head. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I pray this won’t end with one person killing each other.

If it's easy to run for my life, I would have done that since....i have a 3yrs old child with her, I love that boy....when we separate I know definitely I will miss him.....thats my fear[/quote]
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by emmyN(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

Walhy i am weak, I know that I am.....i am too gentle, too quiet to cold, to calm., too forgiven.....infact I always wanted to be rugged

You are also stvpid, add that to the list. Don't leave, stay till you wake up one morning to see a knife on your back angry.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by winner37(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

Just the play with your life ,...!!!

I can't advice you to divorce or to stay , that is family affairs do what ever your mindset is telling you ...

Fear any creature having two holes in between her legs.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by generalgisbon(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

Jeje return the bride price and have your peace. Before those words are backed by actions.. You'll have yourself to be blamed.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by McLizbae: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Lols at the bolded... Muslims (especially the poor and strictly doctrinated one) and their life of too many written rules... just too boring with the too many dos and donts🙄
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....[/b]u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce[b]...so remain two now

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Sofialuv(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. A nagging wife is equivalent to a venomous snake lipsrsealed
but the guy need to know the root of her complaining all the time
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Sonnobax15(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Sofialuv:
but the guy need to know the root of her complaining all the time
. Already told him that.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Chinny024(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
sylve11:

op, listen to this, it is coming from a woman. cool
Na the kind prescription u go like🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aproko International 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Chinny024(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

I don't know oo,

I have done that before...and she doesn't care....in fact she started locking the door for me that I can't get access to the house when am back from work...i have to sleep in my car.

I then reported to her dad, before she stopped...

So I don't think not eating her food will make her change

Wahala plenty ooo....That's terrible and you are risking ur life as well..Get money and japa ooo..or work for transfer to another place...
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Chinny024(f): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

I was always thinking about adding another wife.....but am I not too young for that?
28yrs with 2 wives?

U mustn't marry her immediately ni..Stay where u find peace oooo.....28yrs but ur heart is on a turmoil...Or u want ideas to solely come out from my mouth?
Abi u get spare life bayi...

Nawaooo.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Kajaard: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

You better divorce her unless you want to die soon. That woman hates you.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by TikiManner: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is too extreme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.