Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (173 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by vekiosin: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on. READ MORE
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by talented321: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
If you r personality is above driving Keke to her' then let her give u your basic and necessary needs na. Savedday2 the gospel is needed. THAT GENDER

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dimaya: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
You're not the first. Yours is much better. This dude's girlfriend broke things off because he left working in an accounting firm to become a teacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryz0jjIXlU
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Physicsgodbeast: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
If she truly loved she would have supported your decision if there was no other option left forget about her man must chop
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MightySparrow: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Go and beg her, become a yahoo boy. Come and use her and use the money to buy her suya and spaghetti clothes.

Yeye girl.

My man, hussle legally joor.
No glory without story.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
its obvious that she is more interested in your societal outlook than you doing whats RIGHT in life... aka the type of woman that would claim:"i could never date a keke driver"

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover From Breakfast From An Amicable Break Up / Start Your Data And Airtime Business / Lagos Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.