Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Entitlement Mentality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitlement Mentality (1373 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entitlement Mentality by online4business: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Never carry anyone like a bag of rice while they carry you like a pinch of salt.

As a man you should make women choose you and screen them like a banshee to a slave.

Women naturally don't love men but when they do.....

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Mentality by Nazgul: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Bro chop this L with grace and move on.

I know say the thing dey pain, but hopefully you learn a lesson from it and become better because e be like say the way you dey talk so na a tenth of your life savings you spend on top on her head. grin

One rule of thumb you must learn with women is "be stingy" (guard your resources with your life) or even if you must spend, it must be infinitesimal (a negligible fraction of your income). That way even if she is not interested, you can easily move on.

The floodgates of your pockets should only be opened when you're sure beyond doubt that she is willing to walk on fire for you.
Well said... this is the error most guys these days make.

You meet a girl, and in less than a month you've spent your 5 months salary on her and call it love. That's stupidity if you ask me.

This is why I laugh whenever a girl tells me that her love language is gifts, or money or outings...etc. You can't expect me to meet you today and start burning money to win your affection. I'm not that desperate.

Before I spend any reasonable amount of my hard earned money on any girl I meet, regardless of how attractive she is, I must have seen that she'll fully into me and reciprocates the gestures I make.

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Mentality by LUAN(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
talented321:
The girl don't have your time'' you are the one just forcing yourself on her..
Op let me tell something'' if u see girl wey want to date/marry u ehn'' u sef go confirm m, he just belike say na god send her directly to u'' u urself go dey wonder sometimes abi she see another thing in me''
Don't force yourself on people, there are thousands of girls dying to have u'' beside life is too short for one woman to be playing with my emotions.
As he stand i no dey collect rubbish from any b*tch'' on top my own money' na you wan com form for me'' i not get patience reach that lenght
me no get patience at all
Re: Entitlement Mentality by Baronthecelebri: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Don't be a SIMP, please
Re: Entitlement Mentality by austine4real(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Coolis:

Lol, l no dey force myself on anybody again. I used the 2500 to test how deep the water is, l'm out already. To be honest, I didn't feel bad because she's not into me. Showing a bit of appreciation after accepting a gift from someone, doesn't mean you must have something serious with them. If She didn't accept the gift, it would have been cleared she didn't want to have anything to do with me but after accepting willingly, the least I expected was a little thank you. I would have done more for her even if nothing work out between us.

Lessons learnt move on bro

Re: Entitlement Mentality by Coolis: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Don't be a SIMP, please

Yes, I 've got to glue my hand and pocket now, no more being a nice person, no more caring. To be a Simp is worthless and can kill
Re: Entitlement Mentality by stacyadams: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Where is mosdii ??

He is on vacation in the Bahamas

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Mentality by mosdii(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2023
stacyadams:

He is on vacation in the Bahamas

Always on time Adams
Re: Entitlement Mentality by stacyadams: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2023
mosdii:

Always on time Adams

My legendary boss of all times grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Time To Make Love To Your Partner. / I Need Your Help / Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.