Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Prayer Worsens Situations - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Worsens Situations (2273 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Crisis Between TB Joshua’s Family, Synagogue Church Disciples Worsens As Truste / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by jaephoenix(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Off Point!..Aside, Do you not already know that when your children grow up they would take your car, watch, clothes etc..? Do you not have a plan remedy it?

Off Point anyway.
No, I don't know. I'm not all-knowing. Now go through my post slowly slowpoke and answer the question.
Do you smoke weed before answering questions?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

No, I don't know. I'm not all-knowing. Now go through my post slowly slowpoke and answer the question.
Do you smoke weed before answering questions?

Then you prove you are truly stupid because every grown up knows this and this is another proof that you are not 46 year old, not do you have a wife not children.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. If I knew my wife would cheat on me, why would I marry her?
See bro. Your replies to posts here reeks of plain poor comprehension skills. Obviously its either you don't before typing or you don't understand what you're typing. Either way, your posts always scream TOP CRETARD

See proof of your crazed delusion and proof of the fact that you are not married but you are an indomie child.

Every married person knows that marriage also means taking a risk of your partner cheating.

But It is always stupid childish boys like you who always say "If I knew my wife would cheat on me, why would I marry her?". And that explains why you are full of great stupidity when you speak. Stupid teenager playing grown up not knowing that He would be caught.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by jaephoenix(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Then you prove you are truly stupid because every grown up knows this and this is another proof that you are not 46 year old, not do you have a wife not children.
Ok
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by jaephoenix(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See proof of your crazed delusion and proof of the fact that you are not married but you are an indomie child.

Every married person knows that marriage also means taking a risk of your partner cheating.

But It is always stupid childish boys like you who always say "If I knew my wife would cheat on me, why would I marry her?". And that explains why you are full of great stupidity when you speak. Stupid teenager playing grown up not knowing that He would be caught.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! / Do Christians Consider The Bible As A Historical Book? / Is Having An Abortion A Sin After Being Molested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.