Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Prayer Worsens Situations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Worsens Situations (2221 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Crisis Between TB Joshua’s Family, Synagogue Church Disciples Worsens As Truste / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
If there was any time in the history of Nigeria when people prayed the most, it was unarguably during the just concluded election.
I'm trying to say most people, especially christians prayed really hard to their God to lessen the burdens of Nigerians.
Their pastors also dished out several prophecies to amuse their followers.

Well! It's either your God doesn't send your father or he doesn't exist. Anyways! I'm sure of the latter.

Now we don't need anyone to tell us.
At this current state of economy and hardship, it is crystal clear that PRAYER doesn't do anything for anyone and as a matter of fact useless. I used to think prayer doesn't work but now it seems to appear to me that prayers worsen situations.

Okay! Anyone with brain should know that only hard work, smart work and people make things work and not some imaginary sky daddy.

If anyone was going to be truthful to themselves, they'll let you know things started going bad for them the moment they introduced rigorous prayer into their lives and affairs.

Prayers will spoil your life, ruin your life.

Always attack life from a physical point of view, based on facts and figures. Compare and contrast, confluent and congruent before you make a decision.

Look at Nigeria today. That's the product of the prayers of over 50million people for over 50years.

Now look at other countries, you'd realise that aside bad government one of the things which has kept Nigeria behind is prayer.

Christianity has made Nigerians poorer than the government.

It's not like I'm attacking christianity but it's the truth.

In Islam and other ethnic religions in Nigeria, you are not mandated to bring your 10% offerings and seed sowing to churches.

They'd rather you have it given to the less privileged (that in itself is a poverty alleviation scheme)

Let's say your 10% is ₦100000. When you share that as sakat amongst 10 people.
That makes 10 people ₦10,000 richer.
Now think about when you take that ₦100,000 to the church. That makes the pastor ₦100,000 richer. Now which is better?

This maths is simple, and that's the reason you see churches own big and massive buildings worth millions to billions of Naira as opposed to mosques and shrines.

I can tell you that the number of buildings owned by churches is more than all the companies we have in Nigeria. Hence, Whence POVERTY cometh from?

Don't allow any pastor to brainwash you. Your money is not from God or any spirit.
Your money is from your boss who is paying your salary or your parents and relatives, or your friends, or your customers who patronize you or a random person who gifts you. Those are the people you should appreciate and not one imaginary being who hasn't shown his face since time immemorial.

Don't feel bad for not paying your tithe, offerings and seed sowing. Your money is your money and you can do whatever you like with it. God doesnt receive anyone's tithe the same way Santa doesn't receive anyone's prayer request.

So if you liked, climb the mountains, fast till you have ulcer, pray till your head falls off or even cut yourself like the prophets of Baal.
Prayer doesn't work therefore Prayer Notwork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by talented321: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
When u face better problem that is when you will realize that all this praying and shouting is a mere waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

If there was any time in the history of Nigeria when people prayed the most, it was unarguably during the just concluded election.
I'm trying to say most people, especially christians misinformed churchgoers prayed really hard to their God to lessen the burdens of Nigerians.
Their pastors also dished out several prophecies to amuse their followers.

According to the Bible Christ Jesus taught his disciples (Christians) to pray for God's kingdom to come {Matthew 6:10} he said they're no part of this world {John 17:14} meaning they have nothing to do with this world's government other than obey whatever they ask them to do but when it comes to the struggle for change in government (including electoral process) Christians has no part to play since they knew very well that the world's condition will continue getting worse under human government which is under the control of Satan the Devil {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4} who is the wicked one ruling this system of things! 1John 5:19

So don't mix things up we never prayed for anything to get better under human government because we are 100% certain that it will continue to get worse until humans cry to God for His intervention after they've been totally disappointed in human government. Daniel 2:44 smiley
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
I'll only quote worthy comments on this thread.
Someone up there said the Bible God doesn't meddle with governmental affairs.

The Bible God has in fact meddled with every government since the days of Joseph.

Thru the Bible God's favor. Joseph became a prime minister in the land of Egypt. Yet their God doesn't meddle with government?

He single handedly chose leaders to rule over Isrealites. In other words, he singlehandedly put people on the political seats of Isreal. He chose Moses, Aaron, Joshua, Gideon, Eli, Samuel yet he doesn't meddle with governmental affairs?

He chose their kings beginning from Saul, to David to Solomon , e.t.c yet he doesn't meddle with government?

He made Daniel a governor in Babylon yet he wasn't meddling with he affairs of governing.

He doesn't rule in the affairs of man yet their bible says

Seven times shall pass over you, till you know that the Most High rules in the kingdom(government, political seats, etc) of men, and gives it( kingdom, government, political seats) to whomever He chooses.? (Daniel 4:25b)

The same thing repeated in Dan 4:17

“This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers And the decision is a command of the holy ones, So that the living may know [without any doubt] That the Most High [God] rules over the kingdom(government, political seats) of mankind And He bestows it( kingdom, government, political seats) on whomever He desires And sets over it the humblest and lowliest of men.”

Whenever their god fails to live up to his hype, they end up spewing rubbish even if it's not consistent with what is in the Bible.

And again, their Jesus said they should ask him anything and he will do it.

Also in Mark 11:24

Therefore I say to you, Whatever things ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them

Guys! Are you seeing the conspiracy theory and deceit

Christianity is not result oriented.

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
I'll only quote worthy comments on this thread.
Someone up there said the Bible God doesn't meddle with governmental affairs.
The Bible God has in fact meddled with every government since the days of Joseph. Thru the Bible God's favor. Joseph became a prime minister in the land of Egypt. Yet their God doesn't meddle with government? He single handedly chose leaders to rule over Isrealites. In other words, he singlehandedly put people on the political seats of Isreal. He chose Moses, Aaron, Joshua, Gideon, Eli, Samuel yet he doesn't meddle with governmental affairs?
He chose their kings beginning from Saul, to David to Solomon , e.t.c yet he doesn't meddle with government? He made Daniel a governor in Babylon yet he wasn't meddling with he affairs of governing. He doesn't rule in the affairs of man yet their bible says Seven times shall pass over you, till you know that the Most High rules in the kingdom (government, political seats, etc) of men, and gives it( kingdom, government, political seats) to whomever He chooses.? (Daniel 4:25b)
The same thing repeated in Dan 4:17
“This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers And the decision is a command of the holy ones, So that the living may know [without any doubt] That the Most High [God] rules over the kingdom(government, political seats) of mankind And He bestows it( kingdom, government, political seats) on whomever He desires And sets over it the humblest and lowliest of men.” Whenever their god fails to live up to his hype, they end up spewing rubbish even if it's not consistent with what is in the Bible. And again, their Jesus said they should ask him anything and he will do it. Also in Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, Whatever things ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them Guys! Are you seeing the conspiracy theory and deceit Christianity is not result oriented.

I will quote you as long as you're quoting the Bible without believing in our book! smiley

YES the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob used Joseph to rescue His people during a global famine to preserve the lineage of Jacob and to use them as a means of showing Himself as the Almighty God. It was through the famine that Egypt became so rich and all tribes of the earth keep bringing whatever they had in exchange for food that's how Egypt became the first world power. And the Almighty God used the first world power to prove that He is able to rescue His people without a military force no matter how powerful their abductors.

As for Israelites Samuel objected vehemently to the idea when Israelites asked for a human king {1Samuel 8:4-8} and God told him to allow them but tell them what human Kings does to their subjects! 1Samuel 8:10-18

All that happened before Christianity was established and Christ Jesus as the world's most wonderful counselor of all time revealed to us what is behind all human government that'll continue to make them fail!

Throughout their history no human King left without giving them troubles because God never created man to rule over man {Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9} so even though the King has a good heart things will go wrong because there is an evil person who initiated human rule from the beginning {1John 5:19} he won't leave them alone without interfering {John 14:30} that's why Jesus refused to become king in his lifetime despite his perfect sense {John 6:15} he knew very well that Satan will use imperfect humans to spoil human government no matter the good plans of their leader. Luke 4:5-7

This is what true Christians have learned from Christ Jesus that's why you can't see where the Christians in Bible times participate in politics.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
I'm trying to say most people, especially christians prayed really hard to their God to lessen the burdens of Nigerians.
Their pastors also dished out several prophecies to amuse their followers...

It is churchgoers and atheists and satanist who did this rubbish not christians.

So you peoples prayers were useless already and things got worse because people like you are plenty.

So it is only going to get worse till you people all suffer to death.

Tinubu, abeg increase fuel to N1000 next week monday so that these devils may delete.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
vdestro:

It is churchgoers and atheists and satanist who did this rubbish not christians.

So you peoples prayers were useless already and things got worse because people like you are plenty.

So it is only going to get worse till you people all suffer to death.

Tinubu, abeg increase fuel to N1000 next week monday so that these devils may delete.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are one of the funniest persons I've met on this Forum, swrs*.

@The Emboldened. I don't care whatever you call them. You all are Christians. Y'all worship YHWH thru Jesus. You may decide to call them whatever you like but 'long as I'm concerned. Y'all are Jesus' slaves.

Well, people like me aren't many in Nigeria. The current population is about 200 Million people in the country, and I'm very sure we do not have up to 1 million atheists. Also, mind you.
Atheists don't pray. We think and work with our hands.

As you've said, if things really got worsened because of my likes then it shows the rest of you are totally useless. If about 0.5%(atheists) of the entire population could influence the state of the country's economy,then both you and your gods ain't shit.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
talented321:
Bro when u jam some problems ehn''' that is when u will know that pray don't work
I don jam problems, problems don jam me and I don overcome everything without prayers. I am very spontaneous and proactive. I solve my own problems by myself

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I solve my own problems by myself

Hilarious! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Busybrain2233: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sir FRANCISTOWN said during the just concluded election, Xtians prayed but what they are getting in return is dismal, instead of some folks to analyze what he said they are quoting and will continue to quote the bible.

Can't you guys reason logically, or is the veil covering ur eyes made of steel

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by trueking: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2023
If you don't believe God answers prayers, How then can he answer you, if you pray the right prayers in the right intensity my dear you'd be surprised, I'm not just talking, I've been there.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by paxonel(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Sir FRANCISTOWN said during the just concluded election, Xtians prayed but what they are getting in return is dismal, instead of some folks to analyze what he said they are quoting and will continue to quote the bible.

of what use is someone who is desperately in need of the analysis but is pretending not to be interested in the analysis?
To the analyzer,is it not waste of time and energy to do the analysis like that ?

He is not sincere to himself, let him pack into his atheism and remain there jo, who cares?

But trust me, billions of Nigerians will still practice the Christianity and more are still converted and there is nothing he can do about it but remain confused why is it so? grin

For Jesus says, my kingdom is not of this world.
So, whatsoever people are suffering or enjoying on this earth have absolutely nothing to do with God's kingdom his tiny atheistic brain can't get that.

With that, between God and man who is actually winning the battle?

Now you judge for yourself
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Sir FRANCISTOWN said during the just concluded election, Xtians misinformed churchgoers prayed but what they are getting in return is dismal, instead of some folks to analyze what he said they are quoting and will continue to quote the bible. Can't you guys reason logically, or is the veil covering ur eyes made of steel
The answer is simple:
True Christians DON'T BELIEVE (TRUST) in man's ability to change the situation of things the Bible said:

Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation. His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish! Psalms 146:3-4

People voting and praying are trusting in what God's word warned them against?

So if your brother isn't ready to listen whose fault is that?

Jesus himself said many are calling him "Lord! Lord!!" yet they aren't practicing what he taught {Matthew 7:21-23} instead they are going after man's ideology:

(Jesus) said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about you hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’ You let go of the commandment of God and cling to the tradition of men.” Mark 7:6-8

So Mr Atheist if you and your brother refuse to learn from wisdom nobody will infuse it into your brains by force! smiley
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Busybrain2233: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2023
How do I judge for my self when I don't know the battle God and man is fighting.🤷

Please kindly edify me by telling me the battle God is fighting with man?

paxonel:

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Tyktoker: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Which bible are tithe collectors using then? The only point I don't agree with the op is saying there is no God, everything else he said is right and the truth. Your christian politicians who are telling people that ROME wasn't not built in a day , are they not richer than Italian prime minister? Christianity by tithe and offering has already destroyed Nigeria, we will never recover again. The westerners, Europeans that taught you Christianity have welfare packages for their human beings, not to pay tithe to get food, clothing, shelter, from God. They have world class hospitals where your GOs and bishops go to secretly take treatments and come back to tell you they have never taken Panadol for 60 years, and to pay tithe to have good health. We know more than those that taught us now because of corruption, greed, wickedness in the name of Christianity of tithe and offering.
MaxInDHouse:

According to the Bible Christ Jesus taught his disciples (Christians) to pray for God's kingdom to come {Matthew 6:10} he said they're no part of this world {John 17:14} meaning they have nothing to do with this world's government other than obey whatever they ask them to do but when it comes to the struggle for change in government (including electoral process) Christians has no part to play since they knew very well that the world's condition will continue getting worse under human government which is under the control of Satan the Devil {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4} who is the wicked one ruling this system of things! 1John 5:19

So don't mix things up we never prayed for anything to get better under human government because we are 100% certain that it will continue to get worse until humans cry to God for His intervention after they've been totally disappointed in human government. Daniel 2:44 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Tyktoker:

Which bible are tithe collectors using then? The only point I don't agree with the op is saying there is no God, everything else he said is right and the truth. Your christian politicians who are telling people that ROME wasn't not built in a day , are they not richer than Italian prime minister? Christianity by tithe and offering has already destroyed Nigeria, we will never recover again. The westerners, Europeans that taught you Christianity have welfare packages for their human beings, not to pay tithe to get food, clothing, shelter, from God. They have world class hospitals where your GOs and bishops go to secretly take treatments and come back to tell you they have never taken Panadol for 60 years, and to pay tithe to have good health. We know more than those that taught us now because of corruption, greed, wickedness in the name of Christianity of tithe and offering.

You don't know anything about Christianity!

Do you know that true Christians don't pay tithes monetarily nor materially?

Do you know that true Christians don't meddle in politics at all?

Do you know that true Christians don't think of material possessions as divine blessings?

Ọmọ you need to know the real Christians jọọ! smiley
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

As you've said, if things really got worsened because of my likes then it shows the rest of you are totally useless. If about 0.5%(atheists) of the entire population could influence the state of the country's economy,then both you and your gods ain't shit.

Isnt it crazy that you are the ones lamenting while we are the ones laughing at your lamentations? grin
You people are so stung up that you people aggressively shout at a leaf which touches your arm. grin

And you have not yet entered lake of fire o., yet, see screaming grin
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by paxonel(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:
How do I judge for my self when I don't know the battle God and man is fighting.🤷
then you should let the op speak for himself since he is very sure that God do not exist

there is a church close to you.
You can always visit one of their services just to aquire little knowledge atlesst, of what Christianity stands for
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I will quote you as long as you're quoting the Bible without believing in our book! smiley

YES the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob used Joseph to rescue His people during a global famine to preserve the lineage of Jacob and to use them as a means of showing Himself as the Almighty God. It was through the famine that Egypt became so rich and all tribes of the earth keep bringing whatever they had in exchange for food that's how Egypt became the first world power. And the Almighty God used the first world power to prove that He is able to rescue His people without a military force no matter how powerful their abductors.

As for Israelites Samuel objected vehemently to the idea when Israelites asked for a human king {1Samuel 8:4-8} and God told him to allow them but tell them what human Kings does to their subjects! 1Samuel 8:10-18

All that happened before Christianity was established and Christ Jesus as the world's most wonderful counselor of all time revealed to us what is behind all human government that'll continue to make them fail!

Throughout their history no human King left without giving them troubles because God never created man to rule over man {Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9} so even though the King has a good heart things will go wrong because there is an evil person who initiated human rule from the beginning {1John 5:19} he won't leave them alone without interfering {John 14:30} that's why Jesus refused to become king in his lifetime despite his perfect sense {John 6:15} he knew very well that Satan will use imperfect humans to spoil human government no matter the good plans of their leader. Luke 4:5-7

This is what true Christians have learned from Christ Jesus that's why you can't see where the Christians in Bible times participate in politics.
Honestly speaking. There is no meaning in what you posted. And I bet anyone on this thread can attest to it that you've made no sense at all.

The post is simple . Christians prayed, and their prayers weren't answered as they have never been answered and will never be answered. We are talking A so, stop talking z

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hilarious! cheesy
You don't solve your problems by yourself?? Not everyone is irresponsible
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Obviously they have nothing to say. They know their God already failed them. Their prayers weren't answered. That their God who said "Call on me in times of trouble..."
That same God is no where to be found.

By now anyone who has at least a brain cell should know that God only exists in books

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
trueking:
If you don't believe God answers prayers, How then can he answer you, if you pray the right prayers in the right intensity my dear you'd be surprised, I'm not just talking, I've been there.
The prayers Nigerians offered to your God concerning the government. Was that a right prayer or a wrong prayer.

Does your Bible not say people should pray for the well being of their country?

Yes! Prayer worsens situations.

And anyone who is serious with life shouldn't consider something as useless as prayers.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Honestly speaking. There is no meaning in what you posted. And I bet anyone on this thread can attest to it that you've made no sense at all.

The post is simple . Christians prayed, and their prayers weren't answered as they have never been answered and will never be answered. We are talking A so, stop talking z

Keep deceiving yourself!

Millions of people across the globe have agreed that what the churches of Christendom are practicing isn't what Jesus taught so keep staying behind! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You don't solve your problems by yourself?? Not everyone is irresponsible

If you're intelligent you should know that the religionists around you whose ideology keep dragging you here are your problems that you can never ever solve! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Busybrain2233: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
You can do justice to that as well, defend your religion.🤷

paxonel:
then you should let the op speak for himself since he is very sure that God do not exist
there is a church close to you.
You can always visit one of their services just to aquire little knowledge atlesst, of what Christianity stands for
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:

And i have told him no Christian prayed, it is atheists and those who dont know God (churchgoers) who wasted their times praying.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:

You cant even judge for yourself when you dont even know nor see what is happening. You still see and think with your mouth and belly, and that is a very huge blockade in your way of seeing God.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
paxonel:
of what use is someone who is desperately in need of the analysis but is pretending not to be interested in the analysis?
To the analyzer,is it not waste of time and energy to do the analysis like that ?

He is not sincere to himself, let him pack into his atheism and remain there jo, who cares?

But trust me, billions of Nigerians will still practice the Christianity and more are still converted and there is nothing he can do about it but remain confused why is it so? grin

For Jesus says, my kingdom is not of this world.
So, whatsoever people are suffering or enjoying on this earth have absolutely nothing to do with God's kingdom his tiny atheistic brain can't get that.

Look at you! Who told you I'm not interested in the analysis. How could I have taken out time to write something I was not interested in.

My goal is to emancipate people from their delusions. Before I die, i will make sure at least 100 people will be emancipated from religion and the God delusion.

That is my goal. Anyone can hit their head on the ground. It has nothing to do with me. Imma fact, you ain't seen nothing yet

This is the evangelism of atheism and I am one of the evangelists.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Good question

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tyktoker:
Let's not talk about how these churches built institutions with the tithes and offerings of the same members with tuition fees the 90% of the members can't afford.
Yet some earthly dummies will come out and defend their god of men immediately we talk about them.

By the way, do you have any proof of God?Since you said the inexistence of God doesn't sit well with you
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know anything about Christianity!

Do you know that true Christians don't pay tithes monetarily nor materially?

Do you know that true Christians don't meddle in politics at all?

Do you know that true Christians don't think of material possessions as divine blessings?

Ọmọ you need to know the real Christians jọọ! smiley
You won't be the one to tell us who the true christians and the untrue christians are. You can argue that amongst yourselves in your christiandom.
On an official document, you can start explaining who the true and untrue christians are, innit? Keep playing.

As long as you are identified with Christ. You are a Christian.

JW are even worst now with their self righteousness but in the real sense they are nothing but bunch of egomaniacs.

At least the rests of the denominations are following that fairybook. It got to JW turn, they turned it upside down.

JW them always read the Bible from the back to the front. From right to left like Qur'an. That's why when we say A, the next thing we hear from them is P.

So I don't care who a true Christian is. To me, y'all are bunch of deluded dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
vdestro:

Isnt it crazy that you are the ones lamenting while we are the ones laughing at your lamentations? grin
You people are so stung up that you people aggressively shout at a leaf which touches your arm. grin

And you have not yet entered lake of fire o., yet, see screaming grin

Call it whatever you want, lamentations, crying, yelling, sobbing or whatever. I do no give a hoot.

I'll keep giving people reasons why they need to wake up to the fact that there is no God anywhere coming to save anyone. The had never been any God, there is no God and there won't be any God in the future.

Now, leave me to my yellings and screaming.

Aren't we all together in the country? Like you have an oil rig? Aren't we buying fuel at the same price??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Amen A Spirit? / Pls OlAADEGBU And JJYOU And OTHERS,help A Sista Here / ccc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.