Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Prayer Worsens Situations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Worsens Situations (2229 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Crisis Between TB Joshua’s Family, Synagogue Church Disciples Worsens As Truste / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
paxonel:
then you should let the op speak for himself since
he is very sure that God do not exist
there is a church close to you.
You can always visit one of their services just to aquire little knowledge atlesst, of what Christianity stands for
Maybe you do not know but lemme tell you.

Many atheists have read the Bible more than your pastors, therefore going to any church will be useless, funny and annoying at the same time, why? Because you can see thru the deceit and the perception engineering that the pastor is using on his herds.

Christianity is useless. Religion is irrelevant. Stop wasting people's time.

Instead of investing 10hrs every week(including Sunday and midweek services) into that social gathering called church services, instead invest that 10hrs into taking a new course and see how your life turns out a year after.

Religion, especially Christianity is a waste of time, waste of life and a waste of existence.

For how long will you keep treating life as a joke?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Tyktoker: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
I choose not to debate that with you, respect my choice, I hope your belief respect others belief too.
FRANCISTOWN:

Let's not talk about how these churches built institutions with the tithes and offerings of the same members with tuition fees the 90% of the members can't afford.
Yet some earthly dummies will come out and defend their god of men immediately we talk about them.

By the way, do you have any proof of God?Since you said the inexistence of God doesn't sit well with you
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself!

Millions of people across the globe have agreed that what the churches of Christendom are practicing isn't what Jesus taught so keep staying behind! wink

Theists are the ones staying behind.
You are hung up to a God who never came on board. Show me just one proof of God and I'll shut up
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You won't be the one to tell us who the true christians and the untrue christians are. You can argue that amongst yourselves in your christiandom.
Continue lying to yourself! cheesy

Is Christianity about what people choose to do or what Jesus taught as practiced by his first century Jewish disciples in the Bible? cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're intelligent you should know that the religionists around you whose ideology keep dragging you here are your problems that you can never ever solve! cheesy
I don't have any useless religionists around me. I'm an atheist. I don't go to church, I don't go to prayer meetings. I am a very busy man so, stop talking like you know me. We both don't know each other sire.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Theists are the ones staying behind.
You are hung up to a God who never came on board. Show me just one proof of God and I'll shut up
Did God promise to show Himself before any unbeliever for them to shut up?

Come on the only way He always prove His existence before unbelievers is making what unbelievers like you can't achieve work out in the gathering of His worshipers.

So if you're not OK with that you're free to keep setting your own standards He will never ever yield to your demands! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I don't have any useless religionists around me. I'm an atheist. I don't go to church, I don't go to prayer meetings. I am a very busy man so, stop talking like you know me. We both don't know each other sire.

See the level of someone's IQ torí Ọlọ́run! embarassed

You don't have religionists around you yet you are always on the RELIGIOUS SECTION of the forum with numerous sections!

Ọmọ you have a big problem that you can never ever solve in your lifetime because you are always disturbed due to what others believe instead of minding your business.

You call yourself a busy man, Ọ̀DẸ̀ instead of calling yourself a busybody! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
vdestro:

And i have told him no Christian prayed, it is atheists and those who dont know God (churchgoers) who wasted their times praying.
Are you saying Jesus never told his disciples to pray for anything they desire?

Well I'm not gonna get into an e-debate with someone who reads the bible upside-down.

Sometimes I wonder how you guys think. Saying it was atheists who prayed is one of the worst logical fallacy anyone could make. That statement was void of reasoning. Don't you know the meaning of the word "atheist"?

How on Earth would anyone say, Atheist prayed?

Well, you just undid your ownself. Don't me please 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Continue lying to yourself! cheesy

Is Christianity about what people choose to do or what Jesus taught as practiced by his first century Jewish disciples in the Bible? cheesy
When you get among yourselves, you can discuss that. I'm referring to the Christians and their gods
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

When you get among yourselves, you can discuss that. I'm referring to the Christians and their gods

Now it's obvious you really really have a big problem! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Come on the only way He always prove His existence before unbelievers is making what unbelievers like you can't achieve work out in the gathering of His worshipers.

So if you're not OK with that you're free to keep setting your own standards He will never ever yield to your demands! cheesy

Aeroplane was built in a church or electricity was discovered during baptism?
Lol🤣🤣🤣 funny you
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't have religionists around you yet you are always on the RELIGIOUS SECTION of the forum with numerous sections!

Ọmọ you have a big problem that you can never ever solve in your lifetime because you are always disturbed due to what others believe instead of minding your business.
As long as you people won't stop preaching the gospoo . I won't stop preaching Atheism as well. Keep preaching your Christianity and I'll keep preaching my Atheism. At least I'm not going from one house to the other disturbing people's peace.
And I've not even started so, brace yourself.
The name God is about to lose popularity.

MaxInDHouse:

You call yourself a busy man, Ọ̀DẸ̀ instead of calling yourself a busybody! cheesy

I used to think you were a little different. True christian indeed🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Aeroplane was built in a church or electricity was discovered during baptism?
Lol🤣🤣🤣 funny you

There you go with your level of IQ! smiley

Church simply means a GATHERING of people who intend to do the will of a God. That's why Satanists also have the CHURCH of SATAN.

Aeroplane or electricity was discovered by the same humans who often congregate together with others for worship.

You need to know what God want to achieve when His worshipers gather that others can't achieve within their gathering not what individuals in different gatherings have achieved! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

As long as you people won't stop preaching the gospoo . I won't stop preaching Atheism as well. Keep preaching your Christianity and I'll keep preaching my Atheism. At least I'm not going from one house to the other disturbing people's peace.
And I've not even started so, brace yourself.
The name God is about to lose popularity.
I used to think you were a little different. True christian indeed🤣🤣🤣🤣

So in a nutshell ọmọ you have a problem! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Church simply means a GATHERING of people who intend to do the will of a God. That's why Satanists also have the CHURCH of SATAN.

Aeroplane or electricity was discovered by the same humans who often congregate together with others for worship.

You need to know what God want to achieve when His worshipers gather that others can't achieve within their gathering not what individuals in different gatherings have achieved! wink
Kindly educate me. What's that thing?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell ọmọ you have a problem! cheesy
Unto the next one please
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Kindly educate me. What's that thing?

Now you're talking!

Individuals in different religions, geographical locations, schools of thought can achieve what they want but when it comes to congregating together what God want to achieve that others who aren't His worshipers can never ever achieve is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

The true God claimed He confused the language of mankind when they don't want to do His will {Genesis 11:6-8} but since we're not there the only way He can prove He did was to make OBEDIENT mankind agree among themselves again as if they're speaking the same language! Zephaniah 3:9

Today that's what God promised to do as a sign that He is working according to plan before destroying DISOBEDIENT people.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Unto the next one please

Until you're able to solve the problem of those whose beliefs keeps dragging you here ọmọ you get UNSOLVED problem jọọ! wink

FRANCISTOWN:

I solve my own problems by myself
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by ojaysam25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
It is written in the Bible, that there will be tribulations, suffering and hardship on the last days. Christian praying to avert these, do not read their bible well. You can only exonerate yourself through prayer, the world as it is, is already doom. Things can only get worst.

Tithe should not be an issue if not for greed, most people who are against tithe will say, they prefer giving their tithe to the poor. But how many of them really gives a 10th of their earning to the poor or less privilege.

The average man does not like being told how to spend his money. one other thing I also noticed about an atheist or a satanists is that they will trash everything in the Bible but will quote same bible when they want to prove a point.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The guy is a fool
Does being religious stop you from inventing or doing anything?
Atheists are fools indeed
Maybe we credit all the investions to atheism
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

And he has time to argue in religious forum grin
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Atheists accept that there are things they can't see, touch, hear, feel but they exists
Mumu is looking for God to believe he exist, atheists have sold their reasoning
At a point when I doubted Christianity and wanted to be an atheist, I told myself, I Know God exists even when I can't see him. A mortal, physical man or billions of humans couldn't have made this universe. Who ever did so must have been so grand, so lofty, so powerful, so supreme to dwell in the midst of physical man. He must abide in physical realm...
See, I was almost an atheist and got into critical thinking and it got me into the right conclusion and I beg God to help me find him... I am not among those group of fools who accuse someone of following White man religion because atheism started in Africa by Olori Charles Darwin of Ibadan
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The guy is a fool
Does being religious stop you from inventing or doing anything?
Atheists are fools indeed
Maybe we credit all the investions to atheism
He only need to be enlightened that people don't come together for invention but worship while each worshiper goes on his or her own way to work on whatever they will like to invent or invest their money.

Aemmyjah:

And he has time to argue in religious forum grin
I do pity them a lot because the very thing they are running away from is exactly what they are doing now. How can someone say he has no problem but always here day and night arguing with people claiming they should leave their religions only to join him in another religion: ATHEISM
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

At a point when I doubted Christianity and wanted to be an atheist

The same has happened to me too but then i was privileged to be in a meeting where atheists from different countries gathered.
Back then as an agent of the intelligence i don't know what they're doing in that hall but then the agency instructed us to secure the venue so we did. I was one among tens of agents who were allowed to be inside the Hall.

Ọmọ come and see old men and women even though they look so rich but if you hear what they're arguing for you will get a cane to drive them away because they were arguing aimlessly like toddlers! undecided

First of all each doesn't want to speak the language of the other (pride) so we all have to put a device in our ears that will translate what each person is saying to the language you choose so whatever any of them says will be best translated for you to understand his or her point.

They will pick a point and start arguing until they end up fruitlessly without an agreement and they will pick another point that's how we spent over 8 hours we had a break which was 5 hours into their worthless and hopeless arguments.

Ọmọ that was the very day i said to myself:

"These aren't intellectuals but fools"

The only thing i noticed about each of them is pride and self-esteem that's all. undecided
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same has happened to me too but then i was privileged to be in a meeting where atheists from different countries gathered.
Back then as an agent of the intelligence i don't know what they're doing in that hall but then the agency instructed us to secure the venue so we did. I was one among tens of agents who were allowed to be inside the Hall.

Ọmọ come and see old men and women even though they look so rich but if you hear what they're arguing for you will get a cane to drive them away because they were arguing aimlessly like toddlers! undecided

First of all each doesn't want to speak the language of the other (pride) so we all have to put a device in our ears that will translate what each person is saying to the language you choose so whatever any of them says will be best translated for you to understand his or her point.

They will pick a point and start arguing until they end up fruitlessly without an agreement and they will pick another point that's how we spent over 8 hours we had a break which was 5 hours into their worthless and hopeless arguments.

Ọmọ that was the very day i said to myself:

"These aren't intellectuals but fools"

The only thing i noticed about each of them is pride and self-esteem that's all. undecided

Gather all the atheists on this forum into a hall and let them discuss about life, the future and mankind. You'll realize that it's better to listen to the song of a mad man who lost who food than their argument... That's why they come here to gain relevance... They are usually pessimistic, no hope, no past, no future... Any facts they give are outright lies or half truths nor they praise themselves for current inventions (as if all inventions are tagged ATHEISTS), they take pleasure in satisfying selfish desires as they feel accountable to no one and they feel death is the end of everything.
I take pleasure in exposing both atheists and these yeye premium churchgoers who teach nonsense at school, creating more atheists... If you enter a real atheists group (there's no real atheist in Nigeria), they are especially found in Quora... Their group or forum is just too toxic and negative thinking and no agreement. How is that a characteristic of intelligence?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Gather all the atheists on this forum into a hall and let them discuss about life, the future and mankind. You'll realize that it's better to listen to the song of a mad man who lost who food than their argument... That's why they come here to gain relevance... They are usually pessimistic, no hope, no past, no future... Any facts they give are outright lies or half truths nor they praise themselves for current inventions (as if all inventions are tagged ATHEISTS), they take pleasure in satisfying selfish desires as they feel accountable to no one and they feel death is the end of everything.
I take pleasure in exposing both atheists and these yeye premium churchgoers who teach nonsense at school, creating more atheists... If you enter a real atheists group (there's no real atheist in Nigeria), they are especially found in Quora... Their group or forum is just too toxic and negative thinking and no agreement. How is that a characteristic of intelligence?

Ọmọ i was opportuned to be in the gathering of their professors and it was an experience i will never forget. So if their most respected grandpas and grandmas are that foolish what will i be doing in their forum where kids who knew nothing about life are spewing trash? undecided
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i was opportuned to be in the gathering of their professors and it was an experience i will never forget. So if their most respected grandpas and grandmas are that foolish what will i be doing in their forum where kids who knew nothing about life are spewing trash? undecided

I'm sure LordReed and Maynment would love such gathering so they'll have chance to prove their intelligence as atheists- VAIN ARGUMENT
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by LordReed(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I'm sure LordReed and Maynment would love such gathering so they'll have chance to prove their intelligence as atheists- VAIN ARGUMENT

Have I ever bragged on here about being intelligent? Why are you feeling inferior?

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Are you saying Jesus never told his disciples to pray for anything they desire?...

Change of post! The issue is not pray for any thing but whether Christians prayed for the past elections, which they did not.

Rather, it was all you atheists and semi atheists who did the praying.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Instead of quoting God's word they prefer the books written by humans but what they failed to realize is that there is no book ever written by man {2Timothy 3:16} that can help people of all race to cohabit peacefully like what the Bible has done with Jehovah's Witnesses {Isaiah 2:2-4} and it all started by careful reading, diligent study, thorough meditation and fervent prayers to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Let them do this without the Bible and that book will become useless to me! smiley
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Call it whatever you want, lamentations, crying, yelling, sobbing or whatever. I do no give a hoot.

I'll keep giving people reasons why they need to wake up to the fact that there is no God anywhere coming to save anyone. The had never been any God, there is no God and there won't be any God in the future.

Now, leave me to my yellings and screaming.

Aren't we all together in the country? Like you have an oil rig? Aren't we buying fuel at the same price??

Screaming and yelling is what you were always gonna get when God cuts you off! grin

So you are just calling on all the God rejects so that you can warm each other in and with your woefilled miseries. grin

grin hahahahaha we always told you that it was a very very bad idea to make God your enemy and that it would always end in tears. But you all thought you knew better. And now you are frustrated and crying and shouting, to my great pleasure grin

So, now i get to say "WE TOLD YOU SO"!!! Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by paxonel(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Maybe you do not know but lemme tell you.

Many atheists have read the Bible
Lies!

Just like me who doesn't read the Quran and is not interested in Islam, that's how atheists are with the bible.

Do you know what it means to read a book?
It also implies to comprehend what you are reading

more than your pastors,
very possible they had attempted to glance through the bible several times more than pastors, but that doesn't equate to reading

therefore going to any church will be useless,
therefore making enquiry about whether God answers prayers or not should also be useless and therefore you should remain a spectector and not to conclude what you don't know

funny and annoying at the same time, why? Because you can see thru the deceit and the perception engineering that the pastor is using on his herds.
you are very right that most pastors are deceptive. Obviously that is so because they also lack understanding of what the bible stand for

Christianity is useless. Religion is irrelevant. Stop wasting people's time.
jumping to conclusion is a fallacy commonly found among atheists and that isn't wisdom. Rather, it shows how vulnerable you people are when it comes to sound arguments.
You don't conclude that Christianity is useless simply because there are deceptive pastors.

Do you know that there are also ignorant and deceptive atheists everywhere too?

Deception is a thing of the human mind that cut across every religion or Non religion

Instead of investing 10hrs every week(including Sunday and midweek services) into that social gathering called church services, instead invest that 10hrs into taking a new course and see how your life turns out a year after.
it is your personal choice.

Another person will do otherwise and that's the reality you can never change

Religion, especially Christianity is a waste of time, waste of life and a waste of existence.

For how long will you keep treating life as a joke?
for your information, there are billions people worldwide practicing the same Christianity and atheists worldwide who have been in existence long before the on-set of Christianity some 2000 years ago are currently not matching that number and are very few.

This tells you that Christianity is far more reasonable than atheism in all ramification. It's obvious that people will rather remain deceived in Christianity than to port to one nonsensical ideology called atheism.

By the way, you atheists, do you care for yourselves?
I mean, especially in this harsh Nigeria economy, how many atheists do render help to another atheist for the sake of the group?

I saw one suffering the other day, it was Christians that came to his rescue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheism - Is It A Belief Or A Position? / . / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.