Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Prayer Worsens Situations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Worsens Situations (2276 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Crisis Between TB Joshua’s Family, Synagogue Church Disciples Worsens As Truste / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by paxonel(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Look at you! Who told you I'm not interested in the analysis. How could I have taken out time to write something I was not interested in.
you took time to write about a religion you never bothered to make reference their holy book which is the fundermental of the said religion.
Obviously, you are not intested. That's why i said you are not sincere to yourself

My goal is to emancipate people from their delusions. Before I die, i will make sure at least 100 people will be emancipated from religion and the God delusion.
your target is 100 people out of billions?

Omo! grin grin grin

you want to emancipate them with what historical references or book?

With the book of atheist containing human history?
I'm yet to see any such reference grin

Do you realize that you are dealing with humans who have intelligence?

That is my goal. Anyone can hit their head on the ground. It has nothing to do with me. Imma fact, you ain't seen nothing yet

This is the evangelism of atheism and I am one of the evangelists.
you are joking grin grin
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's obvious you really really have a big problem! cheesy

You are the one with a larger problem here
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!

Individuals in different religions, geographical locations, schools of thought can achieve what they want but when it comes to congregating together what God want to achieve that others who aren't His worshipers can never ever achieve is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

The true God claimed He confused the language of mankind when they don't want to do His will {Genesis 11:6-8} but since we're not there the only way He can prove He did was to make OBEDIENT mankind agree among themselves again as if they're speaking the same language! Zephaniah 3:9

Today that's what God promised to do as a sign that He is working according to plan before destroying DISOBEDIENT people.
Did God sit you down to tell you or you quoted from The Book of fairies to amuse kids otherwise known as the Bibull?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Until you're able to solve the problem of those whose beliefs keeps dragging you here ọmọ you get UNSOLVED problem jọọ! wink

Christians also can't allow people be at peace. They keep disturbing people with their stupid and silly evangelism.

Until they are able to solve the problems of those non christains beliefs that keep dragging them into evangelism. Ọmọ christains have unsolved problems jhor.

You are free to do your outreach. I'm free to do mine too. Live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You are the one with a larger problem here

Ọmọ i'm doing my job as a Christian so chatting with people about faith in God is my hobby but you are here without any tangible reason just arguing aimlessly when you can't point to any source of guidance:

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit" Matthew 28:19

That's what makes my time here worthwhile! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
ojaysam25:
It is written in the Bible, that there will be tribulations, suffering and hardship on the last days. Christian praying to avert these, do not read their bible well. You can only exonerate yourself through prayer, the world as it is, is already doom. Things can only get worst.
But your Bible says in Joel 2 that whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How come many people who are calling upon the name of your God are still being abandoned . None has been saved

ojaysam25:

Tithe should not be an issue if not for greed, most people who are against tithe will say, they prefer giving their tithe to the poor. But how many of them really gives a 10th of their earning to the poor or less privilege.
Well I give more than 10% to the less privileged that I can see face to face, not online where many lie.

ojaysam25:

The average man does not like being told how to spend his money. one other thing I also noticed about an atheist or a satanists is that they will trash everything in the Bible but will quote same bible when they want to prove a point.
What should I quote instead, Harry Potter?
Isn't the Bible what you people believe in?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Did God sit you down to tell you or you quoted from The Book of fairies to amuse kids otherwise known as the Bibull?

Ọmọ it's happening today throughout the globe faithful people are coming together to fulfil that prophecy so if you think it's fairytale then you need to have a rethink because fairytales don't come true on a global scale! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Christians also can't allow people be at peace. They keep disturbing people with their stupid and silly evangelism. Until they are able to solve the problems of those non christains beliefs that keep dragging them into evangelism. Ọmọ christains have unsolved problems jhor. You are free to do your outreach. I'm free to do mine too. Live and let's live.
Who sent you?
Ọmọ you're a real clown because atheism never ask you to go for evangelism o! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The guy is a fool

What a nice name you have there. Nice to meet you

Aemmyjah:

Does being religious stop you from inventing or doing anything?
Atheists are fools indeed
Maybe we credit all the investions to atheism
Read and understand, then come back to contribute but now, with more brain work.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

And he has time to argue in religious forum grin
And you also have time to throw comments and insults

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I am not among those group of fools who accuse someone of following White man religion because atheism started in Africa by Olori Charles Darwin of Ibadan

And Christianity started in Oyo Ile by Alaafin Orompoto.

Okay, Charles Darwin was your own first atheist?
Well, I didnt expect much so, I'm not Disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He only need to be enlightened that people don't come together for invention but worship while each worshiper goes on his or her own way to work on whatever they will like to invent or invest their money.

I do pity them a lot because the very thing they are running away from is exactly what they are doing now. How can someone say he has no problem but always here day and night arguing with people claiming they should leave their religions only to join him in another religion: ATHEISM
Don't Christians also try to convert people of other religions?
Call it problems or whatever, I don't care.
People must be emancipated from foolishness.
Do your evangelism in peace and lemme do mine in peace
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same has happened to me too but then i was privileged to be in a meeting where atheists from different countries gathered.
Back then as an agent of the intelligence i don't know what they're doing in that hall but then the agency instructed us to secure the venue so we did. I was one among tens of agents who were allowed to be inside the Hall.

Ọmọ come and see old men and women even though they look so rich but if you hear what they're arguing for you will get a cane to drive them away because they were arguing aimlessly like toddlers! undecided

First of all each doesn't want to speak the language of the other (pride) so we all have to put a device in our ears that will translate what each person is saying to the language you choose so whatever any of them says will be best translated for you to understand his or her point.

They will pick a point and start arguing until they end up fruitlessly without an agreement and they will pick another point that's how we spent over 8 hours we had a break which was 5 hours into their worthless and hopeless arguments.

Ọmọ that was the very day i said to myself:

"These aren't intellectuals but fools"

The only thing i noticed about each of them is pride and self-esteem that's all. undecided

Yes! This is for someone without number 6 to believe.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Gather all the atheists on this forum into a hall and let them discuss about life, the future and mankind. You'll realize that it's better to listen to the song of a mad man who lost who food than their argument... That's why they come here to gain relevance... They are usually pessimistic, no hope, no past, no future ... Any facts they give are outright lies or half truths nor they praise themselves for current inventions (as if all inventions are tagged ATHEISTS), they take pleasure in satisfying selfish desires as they feel accountable to no one and they feel death is the end of everything.
I take pleasure in exposing both atheists and these yeye premium churchgoers who teach nonsense at school, creating more atheists... If you enter a real atheists group (there's no real atheist in Nigeria), they are especially found in Quora... Their group or forum is just too toxic and negative thinking and no agreement. How is that a characteristic of intelligence?
Not everyone is hopelessly retarded as Christians where a member of deeper life doesn't agree with JW and Winners against C&S. At least, atheists are not that disorganized and useless.

Because atheists don't believe in an imaginary entity doesn't mean atheists are pessimistic.

More than half of the world's inventions came about thru atheists.

Atheists are not irresponsible people who leave their lives in the hands of one supernatural nonsense.

I understand that it's possible it's the same person behind the two monikers but I ain't worried about that.

Currently there are more than 60,000 sects of christianity, you guys should agree on one doctrine first of all before talking about atheists. Honestly, this would be the first time I'd hear anyone say atheists say different things.

May we not end up sounding foolish in the quest to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i was opportuned to be in the gathering of their professors and it was an experience i will never forget. So if their most respected grandpas and grandmas are that foolish what will i be doing in their forum where kids who knew nothing about life are spewing trash? undecided
I'll press on your matter this night.
You are a liar. A big one at that.
There had never been any known atheists' conference in Nigeria as opposed to other countries.

Mention the date. The venue, who hosted the conference and two notable professors that attended.

Ha! You are so shameless. Lying thru your teeth with utmost confidence and remorselessness .

Who invited you to the gathering?
Anyone with at least a primary level education shouldn't take you seriously.

Which gathering of atheists' professors were you opportuned to be in?

Answer me now MaxInDHouse also known as king of lies

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I'm sure LordReed and Maynment would love such gathering so they'll have chance to prove their intelligence as atheists- VAIN ARGUMENT

Same person, two monikers. It's allowed

Aemmyjah and MaxInDHouse are two
monikers but one person.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

Rather, it was all you atheists and semi atheists who did the praying.

Atheists were the ones who fasted and prayed?

At the end of the day , the person who said JW members are people with brain emptiness didn't lie.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

Screaming and yelling is what you were always gonna get when God cuts you off! grin

So you are just calling on all the God rejects so that you can warm each other in and with your woefilled miseries. grin

grin hahahahaha we always told you that it was a very very bad idea to make God your enemy and that it would always end in tears. But you all thought you knew better. And now you are frustrated and crying and shouting, to my great pleasure grin

So, now i get to say "WE TOLD YOU SO"!!! Hahahahahahaha!
Thanks for the open display of ignorance. Lemme continue my crying in peace.
Your Jesus also cried while on the cross and in several other instances.
John the Baptist also cried in the wilderness.

Me and your Jesus are on the same level, the difference is just that, I am real, he is fictitious.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ọ̀DẸ̀, why not calm down and learn?
Did i say it happened in Africa talkless Nigeria? cheesy

FRANCISTOWN:

I'll press on your matter this night.
You are a liar. A big one at that.
There had never been any known atheists' conference in Nigeria as opposed to other countries. Mention the date. The venue, who hosted the conference and two notable professors that attended. Ha! You are so shameless. Lying thru your teeth with utmost confidence and remorselessness. Who invited you to the gathering? Anyone with at least a primary level education shouldn't take you seriously. Which gathering of atheists' professors were you opportuned to be in?
Answer me now MaxInDHouse also known as king of lies
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who sent you?
Ọmọ you're a real clown because atheism never ask you to go for evangelism o! cheesy
Your father is a real clown because you believe the instructions written in a book of fairytales
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọ̀DẸ̀, why not calm down and learn?
Did i say it happened in Africa talkless Nigeria? cheesy

Great! Since it didn't happen in Africa. The reference will be online.

Now, tell us the date, venue, who hosted the meeting and two notable professors who graced the meeting.

Until then, you are just a shameless liar with no self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Your father is a real clown because you believe the instructions written in a book of fairytales
At least i can quote a DOCUMENT where the instruction could be read aloud! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i'm doing my job as a Christian so chatting with people about faith in God is my hobby but you are here without any tangible reason just arguing aimlessly when you can't point to any source of guidance:

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit" Matthew 28:19

That's what makes my time here worthwhile! wink

"Go therefore and emancipate people from the foolishness called religion, teaching them to understand that the god ideology has overstayed it's relevance. It is time to drop childish things"

Uni 27:24
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Great! Since it didn't happen in Africa. The reference will be online.

Now, tell us the date, venue, who hosted the meeting and two notable professors who graced the meeting.

MaxInDHouse , please treat as urgent
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Great! Since it didn't happen in Africa. The reference will be online. Now, tell us the date, venue, who hosted the meeting and two notable professors who graced the meeting.

Baby atheist! cheesy
So you're demanding confidential information shey?
Well no agent will divulge such i'm sorry! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Baby atheist! cheesy
So you're demanding confidential information shey?
What's the confidentiality in atheists conference? Do you think you are talking to a child or an unexposed dude? Lol!

I'm still waiting.

The venue, date, who hosted the meeting, 2 notable professors.

Please give answers. Mr. Linux. King of Lies.

You are not even ashamed of yourself.

It was easy for you to call other christains fake because they are not members of JW but you who claimed to be true christains are nothing but a joke and a bunch of many lies.

True christians indeed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

MaxInDHouse , please treat as urgent
This is really funny because it's not the first time i mentioned it on this forum and an atheist almost commit suicide over the matter demanding i should tell him the venue date and so on even though i told him it was in Europe.
Ọmọ experience dey but since those people has blocked your reasoning there's no way we can help you! smiley
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Can there ever be a bigger 🤡? What agency do you work for?
Agent ko, care taker ni🤣🤣🤣

You'll keep covering lies with more lies. Mr. Linus
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

What's the confidentiality in atheists conference? Do you think you are talking to a child or an unexposed dude? Lol! I'm still waiting. The venue, date, who hosted the meeting, 2 notable professors. Please give answers. Mr. Linux. King of Lies. You are not even ashamed of yourself. It was easy for you to call other christains fake because they are not members of JW but you who claimed to be a true christain are nothing but a joke and a bunch of many lies. True christian indeed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baby atheist! cheesy
Now i know you're new on this forum because i've mentioned it before and it's obvious you guys feel really pained when others know how stupid your professors are! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is really funny because it's not the first time i mentioned it on this forum and an atheist almost commit suicide over the matter demanding i should tell him the venue date and so on even though i told him it was in Europe.
Ọmọ experience dey but since those people has blocked your reasoning there's no way we can help you! smiley

There is nothing secretive about atheists gathering in the Europes. Give us the venue and the date at least.

Ha! You are nothing but a liar. Don't you have kids? Your kids should be ashamed of you.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Baby atheist! cheesy
Now i know you're new on this forum because i've mentioned it before and it's obvious you guys feel really pained when others know how stupid your professors are! cheesy
I deactivated my first and second account. I'm not here to drag who was here first.

King of Liars. Where and when did the meeting hold?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

There is nothing secretive about atheists gathering in the Europes. Give us the venue and the date at least.
Ha! You are nothing but a liar. Don't you have kids? Your kids should be ashamed of you.
FRANCISTOWN:

I deactivated my first and second account. I'm not here to drag who was here first.
King of Liars. Where and when did the meeting hold?

Baby atheist! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Coming Back To Destroy The Destroyers Of The Earth. / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! / Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.