Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Prayer Worsens Situations - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Worsens Situations (2274 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Crisis Between TB Joshua’s Family, Synagogue Church Disciples Worsens As Truste / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 4:05am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Did I not say MaxInDHouse and Aemmyjah are the same person.
Okay, it's nothing. I don't know how old you are but you prolly should be in primary school when I became an atheist, well that's not the point.

When you go to the court of law, is right and wrong judged using the bible you dimwit?

Truths and lies have nothing to do with your God because truth and lies have existed before christianity came about. Seriously are you that empty headed?

Also, your God is a liar and you are a liar too.

What a shameless garbage. Where did the conference take place??

Even a fool will not agree with you that Max and I are same
Yes, Max has some monikers and he does not even hide himself when he uses them unlike some
I laugh at you

Again, how does an atheist define Truth?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 5:17am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Even a fool will not agree with you that Max and I are same
Yes, Max has some monikers and he does not even hide himself when he uses them unlike some
I laugh at you

Again, how does an atheist define Truth?

How do christains define truth?
Oh! I get it.

The same way Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister, the same way Jacob lied and took Esau's blessings.
The same way your God sent a lying spirit to the mouths of the prophets.
All of those things and your God wasn't worried about them and he even gave a go ahead.

Your God loves liars. No wonder MaxInDHouse was lying with so much confidence and joy.

Well, this is common sense. Colour white is colour white under the beam ultra-violet rays.
That is a truth, you don't need any God to tell you. You should know that much.

Any event that is contrary to reality is nothing but a lie. This is how atheists define and judge truths.

Was the moniker FrancisTown active on Nairaland at 5AM, 28th July, 2023?
That's a reality. It really happened, you don't need any God to bullshit you.
So that's the truth.

Did snakes ever talk? No.
That was never a reality therefore the Bible is false.

That's why atheists don't believe in your buybull and supernatural shit because it's contrary to reality.

Have I made things clear?

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Oh! I get it.The same way Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister, the same way Jacob lied and took Esau's blessings.The same way your God sent a lying spirit to the mouths of the prophets.All of those things and your God wasn't worried about them and he even gave a go ahead.Your God loves liars. No wonder MaxInDHouse was lying with so much confidence and joy.

Well, this is common sense. Colour white is colour white under the beam ultra-violet rays.
That is a truth, you don't need any God to tell you. You should know that much.Any event that is contrary to reality is nothing but a lie. This is how atheists define and judge truths.
So that's the truth.Did snakes ever talk? No.
That's why atheists don't believe in your buybull and supernatural shit because it's contrary to reality. Have I made things clear?

Baby atheist! cheesy

Real ATHEISTS know that supernaturals really exist but they just can't figure out why they're not communicating with humans at demand that's why agnosticm makes more sense than atheism because with all the things we are seeing around us no right thinking human can say there's no God/Gods the only issue is how to make them appear and talk to people vividly! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Oh! I get it.

The same way Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister, the same way Jacob lied and took Esau's blessings.
The same way your God sent a lying spirit to the mouths of the prophets.
All of those things and your God wasn't worried about them and he even gave a go ahead.

Your God loves liars. No wonder MaxInDHouse was lying with so much confidence and joy.

That is a truth, you don't need any God to tell you. You should know that much.

Any event that is contrary to reality is nothing but a lie. This is how atheists define and judge truths.

So that's the truth.

Did snakes ever talk? No.

That's why atheists don't believe in your buybull and supernatural shit because it's contrary to reality.

Have I made things clear?

See how unreasonable you are... Someone who says he's too busy grin grin grin

After you have travelled round the world, now, you are back and I'll ask the same thing

According to atheists, what is truth?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:16am On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Baby atheist! cheesy

Real ATHEISTS know that supernaturals really exist but they just can't figure out why they're not communicating with humans at demand that's why agnosticm makes more sense than atheism because with all the things we are seeing around us no right thinking human can say there's no God/Gods the only issue is how to make them appear and talk to people vividly! wink

Atheists generally believe that there's nothing like Truth and that 'truth' is relative. They use 6 and 9 as illustration that if you stand in one position to view. I have lots of them in class. They also use the shape of the Earth as an example that many still insists today that the earth is flat. I agree that a minority believe Earth is flat but I ask ask them (as we're Environmental Biologists) is the Earth round or flat? What is the Truth? Is the Earth round, flat or which way you see it?

He's talking about color? Color is something that is described according to the visibility of the human eye. Some other inventions or machines can give a different description but they are not for testing colors.

This one is just one foolish atheist
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See how unreasonable you are... Someone who says he's too busy grin grin grin After you have travelled round the world, now, you are back and I'll ask the same thing
According to atheists, what is truth?

He is lying to his own soul because according to many atheists there is no absolute truth each person's perspective determines what is truth in fact the topic came up at their meeting that day and after arguing for about 56 minutes they concluded saying one person's truth can't be the same as the other people's truth.

So he knows his professors don't believe in truth! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atheists generally believe that there's nothing like Truth and that 'truth' is relative. They use 6 and 9 as illustration that if you stand in one position to view. I have lots of them in class. They also use the shape of the Earth as an example that many still insists today that the earth is flat. I agree that a minority believe Earth is flat but I ask ask them (as we're Environmental Biologists) is the Earth round or flat? What is the Truth? Is the Earth round, flat or which way you see it?

He's talking about color? Color is something that is described according to the visibility of the human eye. Some other inventions or machines can give a different description but they are not for testing colors.

Wow! My brother that's exactly what happened that day and from that moment i decided to make a U-turn never to think of ATHEISM as an option.

How can any intelligent person say there's no absolute truth?
Well that's because they're filled with pride:

Truth is any information, concept or ideology that's able to make intelligent beings from different backgrounds, geographical locations, social status and works of life work together to find a permanent solution to a problem that's affecting them negatively that's why Jesus of Nazareth could say the Bible (God's word) is absolute truth! John 17:17

Because the Creator foretold that people from different geographical locations on this planet will use it to resolve all their disparities among themselves and agree to cohabit peacefully. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

To an atheist a rifle or AK-47 could be the truth since one could use it to make another agree willingly or unwillingly to demands that's why they believe in the survival of the fittest! cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same thing is what you will hear from me a million times if you're asking, your professors argued for eight hours without any agreement each was just trying to prove how learned they're.
I Maximus was one out of 28 agents inside the Hall to secure the place but as for the venue and date i'm not going to tell you so kill yourself over that! cheesy

To be very honest sir
It was hard to believe that there could have been an atheist conference but since you said it was in Europe and a conference, I went and did a quick research online and I did found out that there have been such conference in past years and in different locations like Poland and Germany, etc. also in America... I knew you won't lie but that is what me, a fellow believer did while respecting your privacy on what not to divulge. If he had any brains, as atheists came to have in excess, he'd have done so as well but according to them, they are picky on what truths they want to believe and what not to believe so let him rest... Maybe, he'll come and ask me where and how I did my research cos he did not find anything (like Maynment) and I'll come and teach him how to use the internet. Instead of denying if such conference do hold or ever held, he's capping nonsense
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

To be very honest sir
It was hard to believe that there could have been an atheist conference but since you said it was in Europe and a conference, I went and did a quick research online and I did found out that there have been such conference in past years and in different locations like Poland and Germany, etc. also in America... I knew you won't lie but that is what me, a fellow believer did while respecting your privacy on what not to divulge. If he had any brains, as atheists came to have in excess, he'd have done so as well but according to them, they are picky on what truths they want to believe and what not to believe so let him rest... Maybe, he'll come and ask me where and how I did my research cos he did not find anything (like Maynment) and I'll come and teach him how to use the internet. Instead of denying if such conference do hold or ever held, he's capping nonsense

My brother you don't really know atheists they really feel tortured whenever a religionist say something that beats their intellect so they're battle prepared to continue arguing hopelessly even though they know what you say is real.
Ever since that meeting i have vowed never to see anyone who claims he or she is an atheist as sensible i treat them like fools.
So let him continue crying all over Nairaland if he's really inquisitive over what i said let him contact the AAI to verify but as for me i see him as a cry cry baby! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He's talking about color? Color is something that is described according to the visibility of the human eye. Some other inventions or machines can a different description but they are not for testing colors.

Your father and your grandfather are both foolish.
If you had at least 1% intelligence. You would have known that I've stated a very important condition. Colour white remains colour white to the human eyes under ultra violet rays. If you liked leave Nigeria and go to anywhere in the world. Colour white remains colour white to the human eyes, except for people who have eyes' diseases. Even people with Prosopagnosia and visual agnosia would still see colour white as colour white under ultra violet rays.

Other inventions that present colours differently will present colours under a different spectrum of light rays. Seriously, this is elementary physics. A Jss1 student should know that much, are you that dumb?

I'm not surprised, someone who doesn't even know the meaning of a atheists.

Also, truth might be relative to whoever. People have different ways they define truth, the same way you God does.

You can't use what someone in your class said as an einstein generalization, that's madness.

Imagine someone who is still in school referred to me as an idiot. I could possibly pass an uncle to you.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Imagine someone who is still in school referred to me as an idiot. I could possibly pass an uncle to you.

Between a secondary school student who is an atheist and the Pope in Rome who is wiser from your own judgement? cheesy
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! My brother that's exactly what happened that day and from that moment i decided to make a U-turn never to think of ATHEISM as an option.

Truth is any information, concept or ideology that's able to make intelligent beings from different backgrounds, geographical locations, social status and works of life work together to find a permanent solution to a problem that's affecting them negatively that's why Jesus of Nazareth could say the Bible (God's word) is absolute truth! John 17:17

Because the Creator foretold that people from different geographical locations on this planet will use it to resolve all their disparities among themselves and agree to cohabit peacefully. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

To an atheist a rifle or AK-47 could be the truth since one could use it to make another agree willingly or unwillingly to demands that's why they believe in the survival of the fittest! cheesy

Truth cannot come from imperfect source and sometimes, the 'truths' of men (like science 'facts' of today) may become obsolete or revised. Once upon a time, it was a 'truth' that the earth was flat and resting on something. Truly, Truth cannot originate from Man and Man knows little about himself and his environment
But for us, we know the source of real truth. He's always told the truth, they were same past, present and forever. He told the truth about 3000 years ago regarding scientific matters like the shape of the Earth and that nothing support the Earth. That was something that people would have laughed at. Anyone ho disregard God can only wander in vain fir Truth
About 100 or 50nyears ago, everyone prediction for the earth was that things will get better. The source of Truth said about 2000 years ago in our day that world conditions and people will get worse and even said that our planet will be on the brink of destruction. I try to take Bible prophecies with a critical thinking (not the negative ones that atheists adopt). I then ask myself, how could Jesus know 2000 years prior when man has always tried to make him environment better and advance? How did Jesus know that people attitude will turn for worse despite the values we have today- cultural, traditional, ethnic, secular education that impresses values on knowledge and character?
How did Jesus know in Matthew 7 that is disciples will be many and across the globe when his own people, even his siblings hate him?
How did Jesus know that today, his name will be the basis for false miracles and works?
If I were with Jesus in the Mount and he said his true disciples will few be hated by all the nations and yet many will claim to be his disciples but are hypocrites and using his name as basis for wicked deeds and hypocrisy, I'd have laughed at him and go home cos it sounds so contradictory but no be wetin we de see today? My trust in the TRUTH is fortified

If a house is shaky or slightly bent over, it's easy to predict that the house will fall right, some persons can even predict the week and year... But what about a powerful estate built by a politician that is newly established and firmly secured and someone comes to say that the house will be overthrown, mentioning the name and how he will do that and he even makes it worse that the entire estate will become useless and uninhabitable... Exactly what Isaiah did regarding Babylon... It's easy to predict that Washington DC will be overthrown cos it's already shaky and many nations including smaller ones like North Korea are seen as threats to it and have powerful weapons too but could someone have said so about 50 or 7p years ago?

Truth can be measured... Atheists are blind people, they know they can't see but they are arguing with people that there's no sun
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Truth cannot come from imperfect source and sometimes, the 'truths' of men (like science 'facts' of today) may become obsolete or revised. Once upon a time, it was a 'truth' that the earth was flat and resting on something. Truly, Truth cannot originate from Man and Man knows little about himself and his environment
But for us, we know the source of real truth. He's always told the truth, they were same past, present and forever. He told the truth about 3000 years ago regarding scientific matters like the shape of the Earth and that nothing support the Earth. That was something that people would have laughed at. Anyone ho disregard God can only wander in vain fir Truth
About 100 or 50nyears ago, everyone prediction for the earth was that things will get better. The source of Truth said about 2000 years ago in our day that world conditions and people will get worse and even said that our planet will be on the brink of destruction. I try to take Bible prophecies with a critical thinking (not the negative ones that atheists adopt). I then ask myself, how could Jesus know 2000 years prior when man has always tried to make him environment better and advance? How did Jesus know that people attitude will turn for worse despite the values we have today- cultural, traditional, ethnic, secular education that impresses values on knowledge and character?
How did Jesus know in Matthew 7 that is disciples will be many and across the globe when his own people, even his siblings hate him?
How did Jesus know that today, his name will be the basis for false miracles and works?
If I were with Jesus in the Mount and he said his true disciples will few be hated by all the nations and yet many will claim to be his disciples but are hypocrites and using his name as basis for wicked deeds and hypocrisy, I'd have laughed at him and go home cos it sounds so contradictory but no be wetin we de see today? My trust in the TRUTH is fortified

If a house is shaky or slightly bent over, it's easy to predict that the house will fall right, some persons can even predict the week and year... But what about a powerful estate built by a politician that is newly established and firmly secured and someone comes to say that the house will be overthrown, mentioning the name and how he will do that and he even makes it worse that the entire estate will become useless and uninhabitable... Exactly what Isaiah did regarding Babylon... It's easy to predict that Washington DC will be overthrown cos it's already shaky and many nations including smaller ones like North Korea are seen as threats to it and have powerful weapons too but could someone have said so about 50 or 7p years ago?

Truth can be measured... Atheists are blind people, they know they can't see but they are arguing with people that there's no sun

Hmmmmmmm this is really thoughtful! undecided
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Your father and your grandfather are both foolish.
If you had at least 1% intelligence. You would have known that I've stated a very important condition. Colour white remains colour white to the human eyes under ultra violet rays. If you liked leave Nigeria and go to anywhere in the world. Colour white remains colour white to the human eyes, except for people who have eyes' diseases. Even people with Prosopagnosia and visual agnosia would still see colour white as colour white under ultra violet rays.

Other inventions that present colours differently will present colours under a different spectrum of light rays. Seriously, this is elementary physics. A Jss1 student should know that much, are you that dumb?

I'm not surprised, someone who doesn't even know the meaning of a atheists.

Also, truth might be relative to whoever. People have different ways they define truth, the same way you God does.

You can't use what someone in your class said as an einstein generalization, that's madness.

See mumu
U can call your father as foolish
Those who don't regard their own parents show same attitude with others right?
So it is a universal truth that there's white and black right? And you know there's those that may not agree with your description of colors right?

Even those with the problem you mentioned understand what is white cos it is a relative universal truth right?

Now, define an atheist?
Define Truth?

I think you have small knowledge in science
Colors can even be experimented in the lab with scientific approach right and are testified According to results which they see as fact. There's a major concept in biology especially they say is fact but has never met scientific approach, should anyone regard it as truth?
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

To be very honest sir

On that! You are a very stupid boy with no wisdom in your pedigree. Your parents should have done a better job in raising you.

You can't just throw insults at everyone you meet on a faceless forum.

If you had eyes and they are connected to your brains, you would have seen and understood what I said.

FRANCISTOWN:

I'll press on your matter this night.
You are a liar. A big one at that.
There had never been any known atheists' conference in Nigeria as opposed to other countries.

Mention the date. The venue, who hosted the conference and two notable professors that attended.

Ha! You are so shameless. Lying thru your teeth with utmost confidence and remorselessness .

Who invited you to the gathering?
Anyone with at least a primary level education shouldn't take you seriously.

Which gathering of atheists' professors were you opportuned to be in?

Answer me now MaxInDHouse also known as king of lies
@the italicized words, where did I submit that atheists conferences never/don't happen in other countries?

Do you have a comprehension retrogression or you have sight impairment?

Anyone with a lil bit of sense should know that much. No atheists conference, I repeat, no atheists conference anywhere in the Europes or American has ever been confidential.
The doors are always opened to anyone who might be interested. Atheists aren't same with Freemasons.

Quote me anywhere, anyone with at least a bit of primary education knows that there is a liberalism of religion practices in the Europes.

A witch is free to practice their witchcraft, so would anyone be stupid enough to believe that someone, somewhere who might not even have an international passport was an agent at a very confidential atheistic debate? Isn't that tantamount to extreme stupidity if not madness?

I have zero tolerance for insults and bullshit.

If you mentioned me or quote me with abusive words, I won't just sit around.

Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Maynman: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Baby yahweh slaves 😂😂
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Anyone with a lil bit of sense should know that much. No atheists conference, I repeat, no atheists conference anywhere in the Europes or American has ever been confidential.
The doors are always opened to anyone who might be interested. Atheists aren't same with Freemasons.

This is what you supposed to have asked instead of arguing blindly.
Reports about religious extremist's plan to do away with them led to the event that's why we were contacted that's why we need to make sure the venue is secured 96 hours to the commencement of the event.
So you're free to ask questions but time and venue is not to be revealed because terrorists discovered their secret was leaked and they're still on the lookout on how their secret was leaked to the agency! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Aemmyjah(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

On that! You are a very stupid boy with no wisdom in your pedigree. Your parents should have done a better job in raising you.

You can't just throw insults at everyone you meet on a faceless forum.

If you had eyes and they are connected to your brains, you would have seen and understood what I said.

@the italicized words, where did I submit that atheists conferences never/don't happen in other countries?

Do you have a comprehension retrogression or you have sight impairment?

Quote me anywhere, anyone with at least a bit of primary education knows that there is a liberalism of religion practices in the Europes.

A witch is free to practice their witchcraft, so would anyone be stupid enough to believe that someone, somewhere who might not even have an international passport was an agent at a very confidential atheistic debate? Isn't that tantamount to extreme stupidity if not madness?

I have zero tolerance for insults and bullshit.

If you mentioned me or quote me with abusive words, I won't just sit around.

Respect is reciprocal

Go and rest
Olodo
Someone said he's not going to reveal details of an event he attended
You keep asking and coercing and want to even open a thread like a spoilt teenager
You can't dispute that their meeting did not end up in anything meaningful or conferences never held abi e shock you abi
Shame on you

That's what Atheism does to it's adherents
Imagine atheists holding conference on humanity
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go and rest
Olodo
You keep asking and coercing and want to even open a thread like a spoilt teenager
You can't dispute that their meeting did not end up in anything meaningful or conferences never held abi e shock you abi
Shame on you
That's what Atheism does to it's adherents
Imagine atheists holding conference on humanity

You got the drift it's not about whether the event hold or not but for someone to be there grasping what happened at their meetings when such a person feels irritated that's what's hurting him badly.
He feels everyone should see his professors as intellectuals and not fools that they're! grin
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It's obvious you don't know your Bible. Lemme school you. That was not the only place your Jesus cried.

John 11: 37-38 , your said Jesus was not being whiped yet he cried out with a loud voice.

On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice , “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”

(John 7:37-38)

Your said Jesus was a Town Crier

BTW, who whiped you?
Wait! Are you saying these things for cruise or this just your level of reasoning in reality?

You are just proving how insane you are in thinking that by raising incidences of when He showed His compassion for men you have a point. You dont. For in all of those, it was not for Himself.

But you are definitely crying and suffering for your own stupidities and evils. And that is the difference. And insulting others will still not reduce your bitter sorrows and torments.

You aint seen nothing yet. When you cry blood then you know that that is the beginning. You were warned to fear God but being a fool, you did not listen, now you are disturbing the place with your cries of lamentatilon and cursings. Abeg go make cry for oyigbo market.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by vdestro: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Oh,I see. Now I see where the problem is.
You do not know what atheism is, but don't worry I got you.
Atheism has nothing to do with disobedience, love or the knowledge of your imaginary god.
A child should know that much.

Atheism simply is a disbelieve.

I dont care. All who disobey and disregard God are atheists whether they go to church or not or whether they say they do not believe in God.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by Busybrain2233: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2023

But wait o, is it that Atheism is too complex for most Africans (esplly. Nigerians) to understand what it denotes, or is it that religion has caused many to have myopic sensories

It's so funny how we Africans (esplly. Nigerians) think we know religion(s) more than those that handed it/them to us.

What Atheists wants religionists to know or see are the gaffes of many religious books as compared to reality. As a religionist acknowledge the gaffes in ur holybook and Begin thorough scrutiny, perhaps it might open the door to asking several sensible questions about your belief.

Atheists don't hate religionists, the same way you go out to evangelize in other for people to be converted to your religion because you think it's the right religion that would save one from eternal damnation, that's the same way Atheists wants people to be emancipated from mental slavery.

Finally, Religion is the Opium of the masses, hence, it is just a tool initiated for control and division, otherwise there would have been just one religion that would show people the actual way back to their root/God with verifiable proofs.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Baby atheist! cheesy

The way you talk sometimes ehn. If I could see you face to face, I would have given you a dirty slap I swr.

Who are the real atheists?

Someone who believes in a God is telling us who real atheists are. Isn't that funny?

As an atheist, I don't know whether there are real christians or unreal christians, that's not my business. You lots are christians for all I care. You can check who is real and not amongst yourselves.

"Real atheists know that supernatural really exists" . Really? How many atheists do you know in real life?
Don't you read your comments before you submit them?

You keep talking like you know everybody. This is shameful for real.

You won't be the one to tell us who the real atheists are. You are not one of us.

The prerequisites for being an atheist is to have a disbelieve in the existence of a god or any form of God, the supernatural or any nonsense of such.

Anyone who satisfies the above condition is already an atheist.

Any atheist who believes in the supernatural has already failed to be an atheist.

To me, that assertion up there at the italicized lacked logic.

There are no real or fake atheists. It's either you believe in the existence of God or not, hence atheist or not. There is no sitting on the fence

That on that. In which country did you say your confidential debate take place and in which year.

In which country are you presently and do you have an international passport?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atheists generally believe that there's nothing like Truth and that 'truth' is relative.

Since you are still in school. Lemme school you.

I'll use the same example. This is a free philosophy class, the art of reasoning.

Truth is absolute but fact is relative.

Take a green mango leaf as an example.

The leaf is green. That's a fact, it's a reality. Anyone who doesn't understand light and it's effect would tell you that.

Now if that same mango leave is observed under a different beam of light, the colour changes.

At that moment the fact would be the new colour.

Fact changes according to time and situations...

In statistics (facts and figures) . Data change always. Facts change always

Now any facts accompanied with condition becomes the truth. Therefore truth is absolute.

Fact: A mango leave is green in color (Though the color may change under a different spectrum)

Truth: A mango leaf is green under a beam of untra violet rays. (The condition attached to the "fact" makes this statement true)

That's why in science we only use the words "Facts, figures, thesis, theory, law, principle, discoveries, e.t.c" but we don't use "truth" , or have you ever come across The truth of Inertia or The Truth of motion?

This is advance philosophy.

You don't need to thank me

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now this justifies all I've been and will continue preaching. Even you, don't have any irrefutable, personal and first hand experience of the existence of God and of Jesus.

Your christianity is based on logic🤣🤣🤣.

The Gods who never lived are finally dead. Adìos🤣🤣🤣
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go and rest
Olodo
Listen young man. Why are you taking a dose of Panadol on someone else's headache?

Leave him alone and let him defend his speech.

If I said I attended a JW kingdom Hall where the pastor and the members were drinking human blood. You'd prolly be in disbelieve and press me until I tell you the location or you'll never believe I'm telling you the truth.

Okay, let's do it this way. @MaxInDHouse, just as you've attended a meeting of atheists as a secret agent.

I also attended a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah witness where they were drinking cow's blood for communion. It was very annoying. JW is the worst cult out there

1 Like

Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You got the drift it's not about whether the event hold or not but for someone to be there grasping what happened at their meetings when such a person feels irritated that's what's hurting him badly.
He feels everyone should see his professors as intellectuals and not fools that they're! grin

Yeah! The same way your pastors were drinking cow's blood at you guys' meeting in JW Kingdom Hall
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Between a secondary school student who is an atheist and the Pope in Rome who is wiser from your own judgement? cheesy
On this Pope that you mentioned.

"In the 1950s and 60s, there was a race for conquering outer space by both USA and the erstwhile USSR.
That was a period of the cold war. The Russians went to the space first, followed by the Americans. The pope then met the American astronauts and asked them "when you went up in the sky, did you by any chance come across an old guy,with serene face and long, flowing beard, sitting up there watching over us?"

The astronauts answered that they didn't see anyone like that.

The pope said , "I was afraid you wouldn't see anyone like that" "

If I've got no brain, I'd say, since the pope had that doubt and he was the leader of the christain faith then, then the followers were like him. Therefore! also, were not sure of the existence of God.

Atheists don't do no appeal to authority, that's why we are far intelligent. We don't say because a leader did something, then the followers are likewise.
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

The way you talk sometimes ehn. If I could see you face to face, I would have given you a dirty slap I swr.

Who are the real atheists?

I'm sure your Papa would have received several slaps from you this bastard! cheesy

REAL ATHEISTS don't go about arguing up and down rather they're out there looking for ways to make money from what people thinks! wink
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

On this Pope that you mentioned.
I'm not interested in your epistle, answer the simple question:
Between the Pope in Rome and a teenager who claims he's an atheist who is wiser from your own judgement? smiley
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm sure your Papa would have received several slaps from you this bastard! cheesy

REAL ATHEISTS don't go about arguing up and down rather they're out there looking for ways to make money from what people thinks! wink
For your generations son.
Now the venue of your said meeting and the date? Please attend to this
Re: Prayer Worsens Situations by FRANCISTOWN: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not interested in your epistle, answer the simple question:
Between the Pope in Rome and a teenager who claims he's an atheist who is wiser from your own judgement? smiley
An atheist is always wiser.

I've answered your question.

Now answer mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! / Universe Origin (Big Bang) & Christianity / Who Wrote The Bible.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.