Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (411501 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Oh....., My mind don calm down. Thank you.
Bobomaigida:

You are not owing rather it is the school that is owing you. The $63 is what is left after they removed the first semester fees from the amount you paid.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by exclusvem: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2023
I would love to see answer to this, it seems people are not aware of the program or don't want to speak out
Prowess007:
Good Day Everyone. Happy Sunday.
Please, I seek information on the Pro and Cons of the Nova Scotia CCA Program
I am 40yrs entrepreneur, with BSc in Economics .
Also, what are my prospects?
Thanks, kindly help a Bro I'm dire and urgent need!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kate202: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Francesr:

Please also let me know when you find one. @Kate202

Yes I will
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Hi N/L.
I submitted my application on the 30th of August, received biometric letter request next day and did biometrics for myself and spouse 1st Sept. Biometrics was updated 4th September. It's been 2 weeks now and still haven't heard from IRCC. We did UPFRONT medicals Aug 1st(myself, spouse and infant child) up till now, medicals haven't been updated as passed.
What could be the problem? What can I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Blessing84: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello N/L

Please I would appreciate if I get a response on this my enquiry
I submitted my application on the 4th of August, upfront medicals
Biometrics completed on the 7th
Background check 'in progress' since
Eligibility check changed from 'not started' to in progress yesterday
My medicals still shows not started even though I submitted upfront since on the 4th of August
Pls what could be the meaning and is there any hope?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by otunbadan(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
JohnEli:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by otunbadan(m): 2:32am
The longer you delay the worst it gets, I resumed on Monday, email the school and if they are ok even small, enter flight and be coming, this was my exact case and monday was my first day in school

Thank you for the quick response @otunbadan. Those were my initial thoughts. Please what did you tell the school when you emailed them. Also, did the Border agency ask you questions about your resumption date before issuing your work permit. Are you also at Conestoga College?

Thank you

the waiting list is still open i think, that means they will definitely replace you if you don't come .... if you can afford it in terms of flight and all, try and get on a plane asap .... last last na you go replace you for the program so nothing spoil .....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cadygosh: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello people, I have a friend who is having issues booking her biometrics on the VFS website and she has 8 days to do her Biometrics. She has done all she could but has not been successful. Please what can she do? Her 30 days is almost over.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Blessing84:
Hello N/L

Please I would appreciate if I get a response on this my enquiry
I submitted my application on the 4th of August, upfront medicals
Biometrics completed on the 7th
Background check 'in progress' since
Eligibility check changed from 'not started' to in progress yesterday
My medicals still shows not started even though I submitted upfront since on the 4th of August
Pls what could be the meaning and is there any hope?

Me l submitted my application 29th June
Biometrics July
Medicals passed and eligibility and background in progress
Don't know why the delay am just praying to God

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good day house.
Please I just missed my appointment today at IOM because I had an accident while on the way to the venue. I got there and was asked to reschedule.
Anyone who can help me with unused appointment slot here that is close ?
I have paid and have all required documents
My application is for Canada study route.
Best regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by NwamakaHalie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good afternoon all, please i got admission for healthcare administration in conestoga college, its supposed to be a 2year program, but i got confused after i downloaded the offer of admission letter as its looking like its 1 year program, please help me take a look at it.

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Status: Full-Time
Program of Study:
Health Care Administration and Service Management (1567) Credential: Ontario College Graduate Certificate (Post-Graduate) Campus: Brantford Campus
Program Length: 4 Semester(s) (Consecutive)
Level of Study: Level 1
First Day of Classes: May 06, 2024 Estimated End Date: August 17, 2025 Hours of Instruction: 24
Exchange Program: No
Estimated tuition fee for the first academic year of the program (cool months of study:
$18,204.03, Cdn
Estimated tuition fee for the first semester of the program (4) months of study:
$8,967.50, Cdn
Tuition amounts listed above are an ESTIMATE only and are expected to increase for the next academic year starting in the Fall semester. We expect that exact fees will be posted to the College website by June.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sainaF: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cadygosh:
Hello people, I have a friend who is having issues booking her biometrics on the VFS website and she has 8 days to do her Biometrics. She has done all she could but has not been successful. Please what can she do? Her 30 days is almost over.

Download microsoft edge browser. It should go. For abuja biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chigemezu10: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
NwamakaHalie:
Good afternoon all, please i got admission for healthcare administration in conestoga college, its supposed to be a 2year program, but i got confused after i downloaded the offer of admission letter as its looking like its 1 year program, please help me take a look at it.

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Status: Full-Time
Program of Study:
Health Care Administration and Service Management (1567) Credential: Ontario College Graduate Certificate (Post-Graduate) Campus: Brantford Campus
Program Length: 4 Semester(s) (Consecutive)
Level of Study: Level 1
First Day of Classes: May 06, 2024 Estimated End Date: August 17, 2025 Hours of Instruction: 24
Exchange Program: No
Estimated tuition fee for the first academic year of the program (cool months of study:
$18,204.03, Cdn
Estimated tuition fee for the first semester of the program (4) months of study:
$8,967.50, Cdn
Tuition amounts listed above are an ESTIMATE only and are expected to increase for the next academic year starting in the Fall semester. We expect that exact fees will be posted to the College website by June.
It’s a 15 month course. Can pass for 2 years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by NwamakaHalie(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chigemezu10:

It’s a 15 month course. Can pass for 2 years

Thank you
When they say 4 semesters(Consecutive) does it mean, no breaks between semester?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by goddyog: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Please for someone who studied criminology and graduated 2019 but has been teaching since 2020 and also a fashion designer (the fashion design is not registered) what is the best study route to take?

Again, for money constraint, can i do a certificate course and get a 1 year work visa, can i still further my school in other to stay back because i dont intend returning back.

For home tie, we have a 2 bedroom bungalow and 2 pieces of land in nasarawa, my wife has a property built by her father in her name. Then families. My work will give me a 1 year study leave. Are these enough for home ties?

Finally, i also intend going with my spouse, will she also get a 2 year spouse work permit? If yes can she go to school immediately i round up my own 1 year course?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terrikat(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good evening is there anybody going for CIMT here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Akanoo1: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Terrikat:
Good evening is there anybody going for CIMT here?
Hi, yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oyekemio(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
jojomario:
Thanks. You nailed it.
lekiboboe

Please I’m also in need of help applying Seneca College or any other college( Jan/ may 2024 intake) in Manitoba that has high acceptance rate and accept 2.2. Also, I studied biochemistry as an undergraduate and I don’t wish to study any draining course as such again. What other related courses can I study that is high in demand or is it advisable to switch to other courses. Please I’m open to suggestions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by otunbadan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cadygosh:

Carry her two legs and go to vfs office …. Why is she waiting for her 30 days to be over

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ollanre: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello, pls am asking this question for a friend, the middle name on her passport is different from name on her waec certificate and she want to use the name on the passport to apply for Canada undergraduate admission, is it possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bonttttti: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
zubizareta:

Sent you a mail. Check your mail.

Please I would love to send you a mail too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Please if I didn't write computer Science in my WAEC can I get admission into a computer Science program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dconsummated: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
JMG12:
Hello, get an affidavit from any high court on this matter am sure it will fix the issue for you

Thank you very much @JMG12
But can you pls elaborate more on this?

And also if I should go ahead and correct the DOB on my passport will it affect my subsequent application to IRCC because I already applied to IRCC with different age?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bonttttti:

Please I would love to send you a mail too

Responded. Check your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by otunbadan(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:
Good day house.
Please I just missed my appointment today at IOM because I had an accident while on the way to the venue. I got there and was asked to reschedule.
Anyone who can help me with unused appointment slot here that is close ?
I have paid and have all required documents
My application is for Canada study route.
Best regards

Email them at 9:30 am n title the email reschedule … I won’t advise you to collect somebody space when you can simply rebook. IOM are not Nigerians so dem no Dey do all these kind local yahoo. all these things fit give you issues way you no need.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Please if I didn't write computer Science in my WAEC can I get admission into a computer Science program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmymajesty: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Join us to praise God! PPR landed for a family of 4, wife primary applicant and student, husband SOWP & our 2 kids for visitors visa.

My shout out goes to @Tina and everybody on this forum for your inputs

Application submission Aug 4
Biometric done Aug 9
Medical request Sept 11
Medical done Sept 18
PPR Sept 20 (today)

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by goddyog: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Help!!!

Please for someone who studied criminology and graduated 2019 but has been teaching since 2020 and also a fashion designer (the fashion design is not registered) what is the best study route to take?

Again, for money constraint, can i do a certificate course and get a 1 year work visa, can i still further my school in other to stay back because i dont intend returning back.

For home tie, we have a 2 bedroom bungalow and 2 pieces of land in nasarawa, my wife has a property built by her father in her name. Then families. My work will give me a 1 year study leave. Are these enough for home ties?

Finally, i also intend going with my spouse, will she also get a 2 year spouse work permit? If yes can she go to school immediately i round up my own 1 year course?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Congratulation to your family, pls can you give a breakdown of documents submitted and how much pof you had. Thank you
Emmymajesty:
Join us to praise God! PPR landed for a family of 4, wife primary applicant and student, husband SOWP & our 2 kids for visitors visa.

My shout out goes to @Tina and everybody on this forum for your inputs

Application submission Aug 4
Biometric done Aug 9
Medical request Sept 11
Medical done Sept 18
PPR Sept 20 (today)

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Use the DOB on your passport, while you do affidavit on the other documents
dconsummated:

Thank you very much @JMG12
But can you pls elaborate more on this?

And also if I should go ahead and correct the DOB on my passport will it affect my subsequent application to IRCC because I already applied to IRCC with different age?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by omoluka: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello good people , please where can i get yellow fever card in Osun State?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
1. She can apply for an educational program for either 1yr or 2yrs since she has teaching experience may be early childhood education, that is one hot scarcity I have seen in Canada and a lot of people are not going for that program
2. There won't be a need for that, since you will accompany her as a dependant
Kindly come back after admission for further guidance on the study visa application
3. Specify the principal applicant
goddyog:

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Luada:

Plss help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (468) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.