Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405972 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Wking:
Hi People, i want to apply for a Pgd program at Fanshawe College but this is the response i got.
" Please note: All student applications from Nigeria must be submitted via one of the College's approved education agents. For a full list of approved education agents, please contact Fanshawe College's International Office at nigeria@fanshawec.ca"

i hope i won't be paying more than $100 application fee to there Agent in Nigeria?

Fan sha we have agents in Nigeria for Nigeria applicants.
You will pay agent fees separate and still pay the 100 CAD.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
TMVetcare:
Good Morning house please kindly advise me because am so confused right now.

I have applied for a Canada study visa over a month ago and my eligibility review has not yet started. During this period I decided to try uk tourist visa which was denied.
My question is will Canada still discover this refusal. Pls gurus in the house kindly advise me on what to do.

The UK visa denial was after you had applied to IRCC, there is no fear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Wking:
Hi People, i want to apply for a Pgd program at Fanshawe College but this is the response i got.
" Please note: All student applications from Nigeria must be submitted via one of the College's approved education agents. For a full list of approved education agents, please contact Fanshawe College's International Office at nigeria@fanshawec.ca"

i hope i won't be paying more than $100 application fee to there Agent in Nigeria?

Send mail to their agent, they will get you admission at zero cost. You will pay only the application fee.
info@skynedconsults.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Legitmenaija: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2023
zubizareta:

Send mail to their agent, they will get you admission at zero cost. You will pay only the application fee.
info@skynedconsults.com
Yeah, i got my admission through Skyned also for free.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mentorken05(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2023
Homohlolah:
Hello, I'm new here. Any newly admitted northeastern university Master's student here

Yes...I was admitted too. To resume January

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Legitmenaija: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2023
teamb:
y cbu . Dat school don cast

Why did you say this?
Can you give reasons?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by nnamdi346: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2023
My spouse's school starts in January 2024.

Does anyone know if I can work with an open permit from October??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wking: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2023
What if i don't want to use there agent ?

do you know how much there agent Charge?

Augrere2022:

Fan sha we have agents in Nigeria for Nigeria applicants.
You will pay agent fees separate and still pay the 100 CAD.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Wking:
What if i don't want to use there agent ?

do you know how much there agent Charge?

Some people said they got their admission for free without paying agent.
Me when I contacted one of the agent, I was charged 100k, but I later didn’t it myself.
You can email so I can tell you how I did it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by maxyboss212(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Hi mayor

please can you chat me up on whatsapp 07060716061

thanks
MayorJoshofNewY:
\

My spouse is going to URegina
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2023
nnamdi346:

Your visa is dependent on hers. Same way you are expected to leave Canada once her study is over and visa expires. So I doubt you will be legally allowed to work before her classes commences
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2023
Send an email to the school with the CL
tosins:

Okay thanks , how do I go about that ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2023
nnamdi346:

Ah ah, no you cannot work, your visa is dependent on her SP, so you can only start after she has landed and started classess.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2023
Hello house, good morning
Please is it ok/necessary to us pension account of 500k as home tie or POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2023
Idbell:

Yes, as economic tie to your home country. You can only draw attention to the 25% payable four months after you leave your work. The VOs have the discretion to accept or discard it in calculating your POF.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2023
You have nothing to worry about, there was no misrepresentation since the denial came after the application, eligibility is the last thing to change in your process after PPR eligibility will still be in processing
TMVetcare:
Good Morning house please kindly advise me because am so confused right now.

I have applied for a Canada study visa over a month ago and my eligibility review has not yet started. During this period I decided to try uk tourist visa which was denied.
My question is will Canada still discover this refusal. Pls gurus in the house kindly advise me on what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2023
ademma2022:
Good morning house, What are the documents I need to go with for my biometrics ?

International Passport (very Important)
2 coloured photocopies of International passport data page. (Note: some still get it done with 1 copy coloured and the other black and white)
Appointment Letter
Biometrics Instruction Letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Good morning, pension is not really home ties, but more of an asset so you can include it if it is available
Idbell:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by akakc47: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2023
In need of help, I got admission in Niagra college Ontario,to study hospitality operations,what are the possibilities of changing to a preferred course,help a sister pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Victor6677889: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Greetings everyone… I’m new here , any applicant to NSCC please .

Let’s network
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Francesr: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2023
Hello please how do I pay for my study permit application Please it’s urgent. Can someone please respond. I have been trying my GTB naira card and it is declining. Will a dollar card work for it? My application is on the old portal. Please Help!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ezigboune: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2023
spottygoz:

Have you secured admission with Oxford international? I believe you need to present all the immunization cards you have from birth. If there are any you have not received which is relevant to the role you can be immunized when you arrive.

Did you also apply at Oxford International College.

How is the school, I am planning to apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 76ta: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Please is there anyone going to Thompson rivers university this Fall (jan 2024)? Lets connect Please🙏, i am a female. And is there anyone in the school that i can connect with? I have my visa already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ezigboune: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Can someone help me please, I am thinking of applying at Oxford International College, Haulifax, Canada

How is the school, anything to look out for.

Is it a good idea
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Crystalgirl: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
I’ve also been waiting for his reasons.
Legitmenaija:

Why did you say this?
Can you give reasons?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terrikat(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Akanoo1:

Hi, yes.
okay good please can we link up? Here is my whatsapp 08028007955
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Twostep: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Victor6677889: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good day my people.. please I need advice on my POF … I’m planning on using my uncle from my paternal side as my sponsor , but the case is he does not have the same surname with me . But he is willing to assist with every document possible like birth certificate and passport… etc .

Please I need help, advice and tips on how to go about this from gurus here please 🙏🏾
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tarmmey: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
If the email says in lagos available for collection you can go now. mine was like that on monday too and i collected it on monday.
Twostep:
Hello guys, thanks for always!!

Was able to book a flight ‘Egypt airline’ with an agent for me, spouse and one year old son for (2,950,000) for December depature.. I want to assume this a fair deal ? lol

Anyway, please I have a question.. after several emails from vfs after passport submission, 2 days ago I go an email it has left ircc to vfs Abuja co and just immediately after I got another email it’s in Lagos for collection. (I was curious on the swiftness) so I checked the tracker and it says it’s in Abuja and ready for collection.

I don’t want to go all the way to the island and it’s not there yet.. which do I go with? Tracker (Abuja) and wait for email that says it’s in Lagos ? Or I just go there on Monday with the Lagos email ?

Note: these correspondence was on Wednesday, and we already got out LOI yesterday on the application but as of typing this tracking still says Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Inikay: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
76ta:
Please is there anyone going to Thompson rivers university this Fall (jan 2024)? Lets connect Please🙏, i am a female. And is there anyone in the school that i can connect with? I have my visa already.

I am going
You can also search this on telegram and join
24 Jan Intake THOMPSON RIVERS UNIVERSITY
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
nnamdi346:

Ofcourse you can work..if you have work permit issued!
It is not listed on conditions attached to the work permit..as per, spouse must start classes before you can work with open work permit!
But they can't issue work permit without spouse @ POE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: luckystical, Collins399 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.