Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (430527 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olandanswer: 6:24pm On May 01
Hello house please can one use a mortgage bank for POF?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:48pm On May 01
No, please use commercial bank
Olandanswer:
Hello house please can one use a mortgage bank for POF?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:51pm On May 01
You can either use the LOE for financial explanation or include it in your SOP
Putin007:

For someone going for a two year program but only have a year of living expenses,

This "plan", will it be written in the SOP or in the LOE of finances. ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shinaxurdick: 7:56pm On May 01
Hello guys

Alhamdulilah!!!

Is PPR..

Applied jan 12
Medical request April 15
I did the medical April 19
Medical updated April 29
PPR May 1st

Pls i have questions.
The agent i used send me a link to submit my passport
I tried the link after i registered, i was unable to log in and this the error i get.. when i told the agent he said i should take my passport to the visa office.

What i just need from you guys is guide on how to submit my passport.

Thank you guys.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bohye84: 10:25pm On May 01
[quote author=Victoryokondu post=129732903][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Educhopper(m): 12:35am On May 02
Why don't you write your school? They would have indicated their mode of payment to you. If not sure, write them and request for it.
ceeejaytee:
Hello everyone, please can anyone recommend a site to use and pay application fees/tuition, apart from Flywire?

The school I want to pay to isn't on the list, please. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Educhopper(m): 12:38am On May 02
I thought same too.
mayrhe:
May 6 is close....When you said Fall, so I was imagining how you did it, cause Fall is September.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Averxius: 1:12am On May 02
Hello,

I will attend college in Canada in the fall and need to write an SOP letter for my application but do not know how to do this.

I was recommended the website www.doylewritingservice.ca by a friend as they helped him write a letter in the past. Has anyone used a paid writing service before and did they have a good experience?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 2:38am On May 02
Hello my people, please can anyone clarify this for me? someone told me that if you want to apply for Canada VV with your child (a minor), the application is done separately and not together. I have zero experience with visitor visa but I was thinking a child who is a minor should be under your own application (Principal applicant) not the aforementioned. If you have applied for VV with your child or have a knowledge about this, please kindly clarify this for me. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pabu(m): 5:18am On May 02
Please is anyone coming to Vancouver or any part of Canada from Abuja. Kindly contact me it's very important. Thank you

Patrickugwupabu@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by koreanlord: 5:31am On May 02
Hello guys

Please who knows a shipping company that can help bring my laptop and other gadgets from nigeria to canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by koreanlord: 5:33am On May 02
Averxius:
Hello,

I will attend college in Canada in the fall and need to write an SOP letter for my application but do not know how to do this.

I was recommended the website www.doylewritingservice.ca by a friend as they helped him write a letter in the past. Has anyone used a paid writing service before and did they have a good experience?
Baba, use a nigerian writer...you will get a more tailored write up from a nigerian writer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 7:24am On May 02
Apply together with your child using Old Portal, not the new Ircc portal. The new portal accommodate one applicant, while the old portal should be used if someone have defendant(s)

Eraytee:
Hello my people, please can anyone clarify this for me? someone told me that if you want to apply for Canada VV with your child (a minor), the application is done separately and not together. I have zero experience with visitor visa but I was thinking a child who is a minor should be under your own application (Principal applicant) not the aforementioned. If you have applied for VV with your child or have a knowledge about this, please kindly clarify this for me. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 7:27am On May 02
Google VFS office, you will see the website then book an appointment and go to their office to submit your passport..that's all

shinaxurdick:
Hello guys

Alhamdulilah!!!

Is PPR..

Applied jan 12
Medical request April 15
Medical updated April 29
PPR May 1st

Pls i have questions.
I tried the link after i registered, i was unable to log in and this the error i get.. when i told the agent he said i should take my passport to the visa office.

Thank you guys.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dipole008: 11:07am On May 02
Hello, I am interested
kennykentipsy:
Accommodation is a big challenge rite now cos of housing issue
2 student rooms available for rent in St.catharines Niagara region. Perfect for Niagara college and Brock university students.
1 express bus to Niagara College NOTL campus
And 2 buses to welland campus (20 min)
1 express bus to Brock university
Both rooms are all inclusive.
Room 1 $700
Room 2 $650
2 min walk to bus stop

Pm me if you're starting in January and insterested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Guruindahouse(m): 11:21am On May 02
Thanks for your submission.
I got your points. The cryptos are in my Coinbase wallet and I just ordered for the debit card.

I think it's safe to add this to my fund.
Bobomaigida:

It will not serve much cos the crypto is not readily available for your use. However, you can use it as part of your source of funds by showing your transaction history and explaining it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kenn55: 12:55pm On May 02
mayrhe:
Apply together with your child using Old Portal, not the new Ircc portal. The new portal accommodate one applicant, while the old portal should be used if someone have defendant(s)

Someone told me that she wanted to use the old portal to apply for study permit and visit visa for her 3 yr old child but saw a statement that says you can only use the old portal for study permit if you are applying together with a family member that requires a work permit. Her child won't require a work permit. It seems this is a new development.
Does anyone understand this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ceeejaytee(f): 1:03pm On May 02
Educhopper:
Why don't you write your school? They would have indicated their mode of payment to you. If not sure, write them and request for it.

Okay. I will, thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 1:13pm On May 02
Thanks a lot for this clarification

mayrhe:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 1:16pm On May 02
Congratulations to you, Don’t stress yourself, just go to VFS and use courier, you will be required to pay 15500 naira. Your passport will be ready in less than 5 business working days. My spouse did this last week and all is set.

shinaxurdick:
Hello guys

Alhamdulilah!!!

Is PPR..

Applied jan 12
Medical request April 15
Medical updated April 29
PPR May 1st

Pls i have questions.

Thank you guys.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Okeyboy90: 2:53pm On May 02
Good day everyone....
I did an upfront medicals at Qlife clinic. I have now submitted my application over one week ago and never got request for medicals. Am I supposed to raise a webform? Qlife said my result will be transmitted to IRCC in 10 business days which is about today. Will my medical info be lost in anyway? Am I supposed to do anything?
Please seniors in the house advise me.....
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 3:19pm On May 02
Someone said....Have you tried to apply and confirm yourself Google is your friend

Kenn55:

Someone told me that she wanted to use the old portal to apply for study permit and visit visa for her 3 yr old child but saw a statement that says you can only use the old portal for study permit if you are applying together with a family member that requires a work permit. Her child won't require a work permit. It seems this is a new development.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 3:29pm On May 02
I did mine at Qlife as well on April 19 and 10 working days excluding public holidays suppose to be May 6 for me, however, luckily I got a mail from Qlife yesterday which was day 7 that they've sent my result to ircc, although it has not been updated on my ircc portal.

I didn't submit any webform, my advice is for you to wait till day 10, then you can send an email to Qlife after that day to confirm what's going on if you still receive a mail from Qlife

Okeyboy90:
Good day everyone....
I did an upfront medicals at Qlife clinic. I have now submitted my application over one week ago and never got request for medicals. Am I supposed to raise a webform? Qlife said my result will be transmitted to IRCC in 10 business days which is about today. Will my medical info be lost in anyway? Am I supposed to do anything?
Please seniors in the house advise me.....
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:29pm On May 02
The old portal can still be used.
Kenn55:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:34pm On May 02
If your medical will only be updated if it shows a pass not when the medical center sent it. You can contact Qlife if they have sent the result.
mayrhe:
I did mine at Qlife as well on April 19 and 10 working days excluding public holidays suppose to be May 6 for me, however, luckily I got a mail from Qlife yesterday which was day 7 that they've sent my result to ircc, although it has not been updated on my ircc portal.

I didn't submit any webform, my advice is for you to wait till day 10, then you can send an email to Qlife after that day to confirm what's going on if you still receive a mail from Qlife

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popson09: 4:03pm On May 02
Good day guys,
Please, How can I build an account to avoid lump sum deposit(s)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Crystalgirl: 4:52pm On May 02
You can use GIG. Just download their app GIGGO on AppStore or play store. Once you download it, register and request for the shipment, it’s quit straight forward and their rates are affordable.

koreanlord:
Hello guys

Please who knows a shipping company that can help bring my laptop and other gadgets from nigeria to canada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by koreanlord: 5:00pm On May 02
Crystalgirl:
You can use GIG. Just download their app GIGGO on AppStore or play store. Once you download it, register and request for the shipment, it’s quit straight forward and their rates are affordable.

thank you sis....I was told that they recently stopped shipping to Canada...

Did you use them within the last one month?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shinaxurdick: 5:26pm On May 02
Eraytee:
Congratulations to you, Don’t stress yourself, just go to VFS and use courier, you will be required to pay 15500 naira. Your passport will be ready in less than 5 business working days. My spouse did this last week and all is set.

Thank you for this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shinaxurdick: 6:02pm On May 02
Eraytee:

Pls do i need to book appointment before i go there ?
And am i still going to pay because i did my biometric at that same centre.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 1:20am On May 03
No you don't need to book appointment and YES you will be required to pay 15500 naira for courier service.

shinaxurdick:

Pls do i need to book appointment before i go there ?
And am i still going to pay because i did my biometric at that same centre.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehiremen2002: 1:55am On May 03
Hello my people, I need some advice. I helped a friend in putting in student permit. She her upfront medical in Lagos and was told she had TB and request for more test.

She has completed a scrotum test. Was wondering the effect of this to her application. But when she went to another clinic, they said she is fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (477) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: BeastOfNoTribe, lyndaoyewole(f), pufframmy, Drevidia(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.