Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405712 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
charlesoz19:
PPR at last I'm greatful to God..after 4 refusal
what did you do differently,did you later pay your tuition for that first year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
AJYEB:
hello family, i am new here and plan on applying with my kids. i will appreciate if someone could help me with a sample of letter of explanation or statement of purpose.

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022

LETTER OF EXPLANATION (LOE)
https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/375#106812997

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
you will be using 2 acct, yours and that of your sponsor, you can do POF to cover up.
Yuzee:
Its 2 years …the total cost for school fees alone is about $43464 CAD or so and he has paid $7900… one account alone with exchange rate now won’t cover it plus his living expenses

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AmajuA: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Please should i use gckey platform or the new portal? Thanks and God bless you for your help smiley
Bobomaigida:

Hi, You can apply but you still have to convince the VO that you have strong ties to your home country and that you will be returning home after your studies. In addition, you have to show adequate and available POF for the duration of the programme for you and your dependents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
FavRicc:
Boss, it’s been awhile…

A friend submitted his application and medical was passed on 1st June. But they sent a medical request on 28th july.

Please is this normal? He has sent updated medical seen 28th July and no update.

Hi

Oh yeah been a while....

I think since the person has re-sent the passed medicals to IRCC, that should be ok. But await a based on experience response from someone who have been in the same scenario before so you can know how he/she addressed it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AskGod07: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chairman Abeg kindly response to my request!!!!!

We are here for DIY, experience sharing and help each other.

Kindly share me the sample of write up you did wrote to IRCC when they asked you why do you want to leave Uk for Canada.

nnamdi346:

@zubizareta, this is a summary of my response to the VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by charlesoz19: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
I changed my SOP
Increased my POF from 24m to 30m
Added payslip
It took me 1 week to actually work on SOP
I explained every document like I was teaching a nursery student on SOP

onyekachee:
what did you do differently,did you later pay your tuition for that first year?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Twostep: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
I did, thank you

Eboski:

Dm zubizareta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bamz555: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
kokolet007:
Do we have any reliable agents here that can help with admission with payment after service policy. Thanks
D one I know does only undergraduate program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yes, the husband will need to write a short letter on why he is accompanying (there is a place to upload that).

Twostep:
Good evening guys, please for a family of 3 (wife as primary applicant, husband and 1 year as dependant) for study permit visa.. does one SOP for the wife cover for all or is it better or required the husband also has his sop stating why he’s leaving work to be with wife for the duration of the 1 year program ?

Also, please is there anyone here exceptional in sop writing/review that can help review/adjust one (if the need arises) asap ?

I would appreciate your responses, many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pinkalicious: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good evening.
Please I submitted my passport for stamping since July 13 and I keep receiving the same message that it has been received at ircc office. Since then nothing is there any cause to be worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Razaki01: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
tenderjunkie:

I paid with my uba dollar card (Lufthansa)
please how can I send a Dm to you or connect to you. I’m new on here please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Yuzee: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Please pardon my ignorance… but how do you do POF?I thought the account(s) you present is the POF. Help me understand please.
justmoveglobal:
you will be using 2 acct, yours and that of your sponsor, you can do POF to cover up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by salawustyles(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good day everyone
I'm looking to go for a post graduate diploma in Canada and here because I'm looking for someone who has done it before and can help me with navigating through the experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Honeeydrop: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wow. Since 13th? And me that i submitted on the 21st is worried. Things are too slow sha. I havent booked my flight cos of this passport. Cant make solid plans. I havent even sent my notice of resignation to my work yet. Its tiring
Pinkalicious:
Good evening.
Please I submitted my passport for stamping since July 13 and I keep receiving the same message that it has been received at ircc office. Since then nothing is there any cause to be worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Honeeydrop: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Have you received the cou terfoil and LOI yet?
Pinkalicious:
Good evening.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pnieeventures: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
I book space for my PPR timeline

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

You misquoted the interpretation of Can College as a scam because they don't offer PGWP.

There are many schools in Canada that admitted international students but don't offer PGWP that are DLI.

Thank you for the respectful and honorable response I don't even know a can college existed but along the line ..when I was searching for Conestoga college a google display ads came up ...as can college....it gave a sweet headline of what most of us are looking for, but on clicking the page....I just saw it and concluded that this page can't a school page ....this is just barely a landing page with a lot of explaination, like when we are doing landing page for affiliate marketing ...and i just concluded it was fraud and I never saw it again....so when I saw it on here ...I was very proactive to tell the person it was fraudulent because of what I saw and also maybe the person wants to pay for something to the school make e no go get scammed or loose money....that was why I said such... But regardless of whatsover....at the end of the day we still got to know the school is not a go place for Nigerians trying to travel abroad, Abi how many Nigerians are on here...going to Canada wants to go to a school where they can't get PGWP, I knew nothing about this things untill I joined nairaland and this tread and trust me I have learnt alot, together with wat I have read here and seen on YouTube...I feel it's important I don't just be a reader but q contributor....I can decide to read and ask questions and not contribute.... ..I might disrespect the school but I haven't disrespected anyone and if you are an agent of the school and I'm trying to call your school a fraud ...abeg no vex oh. .and I also know some of us want to proof I know all...but please pardon some of us with the way you respond to us...abeg...kindly look at the link below and please tell me if this can be an international school website or I'm totally wrong. Im sorry if I don call your school fraud oh...but I still feel regardless of what we call it ...u can't advise anyone to go dia.

https://www.cancollege.ca/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5f2lBhCkARIsAHeTvljCTOxLVAWFixaJi6ttLpIV9nHfB1pvbBkHyeltpBid6PlOumevWQ4aAjkwEALw_wcB

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
justmoveglobal:
There are agency that do POF contact any or i can help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by FavRicc: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Hi

Oh yeah been a while....

I think since the person has re-sent the passed medicals to IRCC, that should be ok. But await a based on experience response from someone who have been in the same scenario before so you can know how he/she addressed it.
Thanks

They just sent his PPR

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Agbo2014: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
@zubizareta, how can I connect to you? It's urgent sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
justwise:

This one when Bross for show face so. problem dey o

Bross greetings
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
FavRicc:
Thanks

They just sent his PPR

You're welcome

Oh Congratulations to him!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.