Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (408250 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
quadtunji:

I sent mails and got a feedback yesterday that my "matter" is being attended to.

The email you send to them was to get update on your application right?

Have they made decision on your application yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
koeazy14:
Hello Gurus!

Hope today wasn’t too stressful? Please I really need your opinion on here. I’m being sponsored by my family owned company which I’m also a shareholder, the company as various assets, my dad is also supporting with another SOA.

So the thing is, I recently finished nysc and I just started working , I was adviced not to show my personal account but now , my dad wants to send me money for part of living expenses and my brother also wants to do so.

who should send me the money and how should I explain? Should I use a gift deed from my brother or have the company send me money into my account or I should explain it in my SOP?.

Please anyone and everyone, please I really need help with this please.

I understand you're seeking advice on how to present your case to the visa officer for your study visa. It's great that your family-owned company is sponsoring you, and that your dad and brother want to support you financially. In this case, it might be best for your dad and brother to send you the money directly into your personal account. Also, add a board resolution letter from the company as well as affidavits from your dad and brother.

When explaining your case to the visa officer, you can mention that your family is providing financial support. It's important to be transparent and provide any necessary documentation, such as bank statements or proof of your involvement and impact in the family’s company. You can also mention in your Statement of Purpose (SOP) that your family is supporting you and explain how the funds will be used for your living expenses.

Lastly, ensure you have all the necessary documents and information from the company to present a strong case to the visa officer.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
damyzel:
Dear Gurus in the house,

please, who knows any school in Alberta that offers Post Graduate Diploma for an accounting graduate in Business Adm or Business Management etc. i am almost giving up. kindly recommend.
i initially apply to a certificate course of 16months only to be told i will be entitled to only one Year PGWP, i need recommendation jare. i am tired. i want to stay in calgary or Edmonton.

Thanks in anticipation.

After doing some research, I found a couple of schools in Alberta that offer Post Graduate Diploma programs in Business Administration or Business Management. Here are a few options for you to consider:

1. Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT): SAIT offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. It's a one-year program that provides a comprehensive understanding of business principles and practices.

2. MacEwan University: MacEwan University offers a Post Diploma in Business Administration. This program is designed for individuals who already have a diploma or degree in a related field, such as accounting. It focuses on developing advanced business skills and knowledge.

3. Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT): NAIT offers a Post Diploma in Business Administration as well. This program is designed for individuals who have a diploma or degree in a related field and want to further their knowledge in business administration.

These are just a few options, and there may be other schools in Calgary or Edmonton that offer similar programs. I recommend checking out the websites of these schools for more information on admission requirements and program details.

I hope this helps, and don't give up! Keep exploring your options, and I'm sure you'll find the right program for you. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Aameenaah:
Good morning..
Please, I’ve been seeing explain every lump sum and I’m a little confused.

1. What’s considered a lump sum?
2. When your account has been has been consistent with receiving sums like 5 million, do you still have to explain?

Thank you

I can help clarify the concept of a lump sum for you. A lump sum is a single, large payment or amount of money that is received all at once, rather than in smaller installments over time. It's like getting a big chunk of money in one go.

Now, when it comes to explaining a lump sum, it depends on the context. Generally, if you receive a large sum of money, especially if it's out of the ordinary or unexpected, it's a good idea to explain the source of that money. This is to ensure transparency and to comply with any financial regulations or requirements.

So, if your account has been consistently receiving large sums like 5 million, it's still a good idea to provide an explanation for the source of those funds and the nature of what you do for a living that amounts to such funds. It helps to demonstrate that the money is legitimate and can be accounted for.

I hope that clears things up for you! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Teettyllayho: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ethanuella:
Some SOP tips that I used. They might come handy. I got my PPR in 19 days.

First, start with an intro : My name is xxxx, and I am writing in respect to my application for a Canadian study visa to pursue a xxxx at xxxx University.

Write a summary of your personal background. : State your name, spouse n kids (if any), siblings and parents. Please list their full name. You may also want to include the jobs they do.

Summarize your academic background : Please summarize every of your academic qualifications, including short courses, certifications, etc.

Summarize your professional background : Summarize every job experience listed in your cv/resume. Please list volunteering experiences too.

Write the reason for wanting to study course of choice : In this case, you might want to find a connection between your educational and professional experience, and then state it. In my case, I searched online and saw a major issue stated by the fed govt, and the issue was linked to my course of study. I stated this issue, wrote how this course will help mitigate this issue, and in turn, we would have a better Nigeria. I also copied the link to the news on punch website, and inserted it into my SOP.

Reason for studying in Canaaada : Truthfully, there was no university in Nigeria that offered the course I wanted to study, so I stated that. I made utmost research on this.

Finance : Please do a table of your funds in Naira, and then convert it to CAD. List the funds in both Naira and cad. Also list where each fund comes from. Include sponsorship, bank statement, savings, gist deed, property valuations etc

Draw a table for your expenses : Explain how you intend to spend the money (insurance, medicals, bus pass, etc)

Lump sum explanation : Explain every lump sum in details.

List every travel status : if you have ever been refused visa into any country, if you have/have had an express entry status, etc.

Conclusion : You can include your resumption date and appeal for a speedy application consideration. Also state an assurance that you will conduct yourself well, and adhere to the rules and regulations.

Underneath, do a comprehensive list of your supporting documents so that they can understand when checking. Eg

Enclosed documents

LOA
B.sc cert &transcripts
Xxxx certification
Pictures with parents and siblings
Picture at work
House doc etc.

Please be neat, use proper grammar, punctuations and paragraphs.

Proper paragraphs are very important. It makes it easy to read.

SOP shouldn’t bore the reader. 3-4 pages max. You can have less than that. (A friend’s SOP was just about 10 lines and was approved). Font size should be around 9 or 10. Please also make use of an official and professional font type.

Pray oh, pray for grace. If you are tired, you can switch to just singing praises. Remember that the walls of Jericho fell down flat when the children of God were praising the Lord.

Never underestimate the power of praises and thanksgiving.

Congratulations. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by raddyworld: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hello house,

Kindly assist with advice.
How much am I expected to pay as deposit for 3yrs program. Though the program allow exit of student every year with diff certificate issued. the course is 3 semester in a year and 3950 cad per semester.

Secondly, can it be easier to convince vo that I am going for 1yr and not the 3yrs by screenshot of the areas mentioned that I can exit.

Thirdly, how much proof of fund can I show so that the VO wouldn't reject my application?

Kindly assist with your advice.
Thank you all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I'm a commercial student.

1. Can I study computer science or any tech course in Canada with a commercial WAEC certificate?

2. And what's the cheapest institution to study tech courses in Canada?

Thanks.

As a commercial student, you can definitely study computer science or other tech courses in Canada. However, the specific requirements for admission may vary depending on the institution you're applying to.

In terms of the WAEC certificate, it is accepted by Canadian institutions, but it's best to check with the individual universities or colleges you're interested in. They will have the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their admission requirements for international students.

When it comes to finding the cheapest institution to study tech courses in Canada, tuition fees can vary depending on the province and the specific program. Generally, public colleges tend to have lower tuition fees compared to private universities. Some affordable options to consider are community colleges like Selkirk College, Seneca College, Centennial College, or Sheridan College.

Remember to research and compare the tuition fees, scholarships, and financial aid options available at different institutions. It's also important to consider other factors such as location, program reputation, and student support services.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask here.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank you for these tips.
Ethanuella:

First, start with an intro : My name is xxxx, and I am writing in respect to my application for a Canadian study visa to pursue a xxxx at xxxx University.

Write a summary of your personal background. : State your name, spouse n kids (if any), siblings and parents. Please list their full name. You may also want to include the jobs they do.

Summarize your academic background : Please summarize every of your academic qualifications, including short courses, certifications, etc.

Summarize your professional background : Summarize every job experience listed in your cv/resume. Please list volunteering experiences too.

Write the reason for wanting to study course of choice : In this case, you might want to find a connection between your educational and professional experience, and then state it. In my case, I searched online and saw a major issue stated by the fed govt, and the issue was linked to my course of study. I stated this issue, wrote how this course will help mitigate this issue, and in turn, we would have a better Nigeria. I also copied the link to the news on punch website, and inserted it into my SOP.

Reason for studying in Canaaada : Truthfully, there was no university in Nigeria that offered the course I wanted to study, so I stated that. I made utmost research on this.

Finance : Please do a table of your funds in Naira, and then convert it to CAD. List the funds in both Naira and cad. Also list where each fund comes from. Include sponsorship, bank statement, savings, gist deed, property valuations etc

Draw a table for your expenses : Explain how you intend to spend the money (insurance, medicals, bus pass, etc)

List every travel status : if you have ever been refused visa into any country, if you have/have had an express entry status, etc.

Conclusion : You can include your resumption date and appeal for a speedy application consideration. Also state an assurance that you will conduct yourself well, and adhere to the rules and regulations.

Underneath, do a comprehensive list of your supporting documents so that they can understand when checking. Eg

Enclosed documents

LOA
B.sc cert &transcripts
Xxxx certification
Picture at work
House doc etc.

SOP shouldn’t bore the reader. 3-4 pages max. You can have less than that. (A friend’s SOP was just about 10 lines and was approved). Font size should be around 9 or 10. Please also make use of an official and professional font type.

Pray oh, pray for grace. If you are tired, you can switch to just singing praises. Remember that the walls of Jericho fell down flat when the children of God were praising the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pls if you don't mind, can you send a sample of your SOP? You can leave out the personal details, I am currently drafting my sop.
Ethanuella:

Enclosed documents

LOA
B.sc cert &transcripts
Xxxx certification
Picture at work
House doc etc.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by peejay03: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good afternoon Gurus,

Please when providing documentation to explain source of funds received as support from husband and sister, what documents can one show aside their bank statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sugarboy44: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good Evening

Please I'll be starting school January 2024 and I've been looking for housing in Peterborough Canada. Is there anyone going around that period? Let's link up.

Also If there are any groups concerning housing in Peterborough abeg add me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
peejay03:
Good afternoon Gurus,

Please when providing documentation to explain source of funds received as support from husband and sister, what documents can one show aside their bank statement?

When it comes to providing documentation to explain the source of funds received as support from your husband and sister, there are a few additional documents you can consider aside from bank statements. Here are some examples:

1. Gift letters: If the funds are considered gifts, you can provide a letter from your husband and sister stating that the money is a gift and does not need to be repaid. The letter should include their contact information, relationship to you, the amount of the gift, and a statement confirming that the funds are meant to support you.

2. Income verification: If your husband or sister is providing financial support through their income, you can include documents such as pay stubs, employment letters, or tax returns to demonstrate their ability to provide the funds.

3. Loan agreements: If the funds are provided as a loan, you can include a loan agreement that outlines the terms of the loan, including repayment plans and any interest involved.

4. Affidavits or sworn statements: You can also consider obtaining affidavits or sworn statements from your husband and sister, affirming their financial support and their intention to provide the funds.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shanny001(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Please, any advice/suggestions for me?
P
shanny001:
Hello everyone, I need assistance from study visa experts in the house.

I've been offered admission in two schools;
1. Red river Polytechnic, winnipeg - science laboratory technology 2 years (my second choice)
2 Red Deer Polytechnic, Alberta - Medical Laboratory assistant certificate 1 year (my first choice) (cheaper fees)

I have a BSc in Microbiology and a year experience as a medical laboratory assistant (three years ago)

Now I'm confused as to which to go with as per which would give me a higher chance of visa approval (2yr diploma vs 1yr certificate);
I intend to travel with my spouse and 2yr old kid and I have enough proof of funds for either schools. Also, Which of them would be easier to get PPR with?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTUNBAFUTA: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good evening great people, I used CADREMIT app to make a payment today for my tuition deposit into Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and it was successful. But I received a message via email that I need to send the receipt to the school and if there is no any update after 5 working business day, I should message CADREMIT but the issue is that, my deadline is on 29/11/2023.Pls,what is my stand or what can i do to fast-track the transaction. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

They are the same thing with different titles.

It will end in praise

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
shanny001:
Please, any advice/suggestions for me?
P

Congrats. I studied Microbiology too
Pls what's the cost of each if the programs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good evening guys

Abeg are there programs in this Canadian schools that are just $10k or less
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CadRemit: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
OTUNBAFUTA:
Good evening great people, I used CADREMIT app to make a payment today for my tuition deposit into Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and it was successful. But I received a message via email that I need to send the receipt to the school and if there is no any update after 5 working business day, I should message CADREMIT but the issue is that, my deadline is on 29/11/2023.Pls,what is my stand or what can i do to fast-track the transaction. Thanks
Most schools confirm payment receipt within 3-5 business days. On Wednesday, you can log in to your school portal to access your statement. Many schools update online financial statements without sending email notifications.
Follow these steps to view your statement:
Select the myStudent tab
Select Account Statement On Demand under Finance Information

If your school has not gotten value for your payment by Thursday, please reach out to us via our support email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
God bless you real good sir. Your response really brought me relief.
A Big AMEN to the prayers o.

Frankrobbn1:

After you've completed your biometrics for a study application, the time it takes to receive feedback can vary. Generally, it can take several weeks to a few months for the application to be processed and for you to receive a response. The exact timeline depends on various factors, such as the process of verifying your documents and the workload of the immigration authorities.

I understand that waiting for a response can be nerve-wracking, but try to stay positive and patient.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hallow27: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Emryyy:
Hello everyone, please is there anyone coming to Toronto in September or studying in Humber college so we can create a group chat for sorting out housing/accommodation and also build a community.

Hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hallow27: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Fredba:
Hi yall,
I'm a male looking for a room near humber college etobicoke north to be shared, I'm coming in this December
Any lead would be appreciated.
Hi, I am also going to Humber College north campus this December here is my WhatsApp number +2348149459497
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Augrere2022:

The email you send to them was to get update on your application right?

Have they made decision on your application yet?

I requested for timely return of my passport. I have the passport now....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aameenaah: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

I can help clarify the concept of a lump sum for you. A lump sum is a single, large payment or amount of money that is received all at once, rather than in smaller installments over time. It's like getting a big chunk of money in one go.

Now, when it comes to explaining a lump sum, it depends on the context. Generally, if you receive a large sum of money, especially if it's out of the ordinary or unexpected, it's a good idea to explain the source of that money. This is to ensure transparency and to comply with any financial regulations or requirements.

So, if your account has been consistently receiving large sums like 5 million, it's still a good idea to provide an explanation for the source of those funds and the nature of what you do for a living that amounts to such funds. It helps to demonstrate that the money is legitimate and can be accounted for.

I hope that clears things up for you! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

It will end in praise
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Ghanagyal93:
Hello….please if you are granted your Canada study visa and you are in Canada right…can you apply for a US visitor visa while you are in Canada? And if so, will they allow you to do the interview in Canada.

Frankrobbn1:

If you're granted a Canada study visa and you're in Canada, you can apply for a US visitor visa. However, the interview for the US visitor visa typically needs to be done at a US embassy or consulate outside of Canada. You'll need to schedule an appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate in a country where you have legal entry. Keep in mind that the requirements and procedures for obtaining a US visitor visa may vary, so it's always a good idea to check with the specific embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information. Good luck with your visa applications! 🌟

It will end in praise

Thank you for responding to @ Ghanagyal93 . However, I have interest in the bolded; are you saying that even though he has a valid visa and is already in Canada, he/she will have to be interviewed in a nearby country outside canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Deelady123: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Ethanuella:

Mount Saint Vincent university. Masters in Education (studies in lifelong learning)

Pls what’s your WhatsApp number, let’s chat pls. l will like to apply to Masters in Education too. But it’s saying I should email Nigeria@msvu.ca and those ones haven’t responded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by macsilver(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
damyzel:
Dear Gurus in the house,

please, who knows any school in Alberta that offers Post Graduate Diploma for an accounting graduate in Business Adm or Business Management etc. i am almost giving up. kindly recommend.
i initially apply to a certificate course of 16months only to be told i will be entitled to only one Year PGWP, i need recommendation jare. i am tired. i want to stay in calgary or Edmonton.

Thanks in anticipation.

Check out the schools

Mount Royal University
Northwestern Polytechnic (Grande Prairie- I hope I got the spelling correctly)
Olds College
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology offer Business Administration.

Please note that if you go for a one year program, you are eligible for a 1-year post study work permit, and if you go for a year program, you would be getting up to 3 year Post study work permit.
As sweet as this sounds, you may need to brace up financially because during your VISA application, you would be needing to show proof of funds for the entire 2 years of study as well as living expenses. even plus dependent(s) living expenses (if you have any)

However, here is my recommendation if you want to stay longer there

-Go for a 2 year course. What did you study in the university? Business Management is an inter disciplinary course. You can also search for courses that align with your academic or professional background (If up to 3 years).
-If the finances is an issue, simply go for a 1 year course.

-1 year courses in Canada include Business Administration, Project Management, International Business Management among others.
Please check your eligibility before you apply so you don't waste your money.

Also, you might want to widen your scope a little more because wanting to stay in Edmonton or Calgary is going to limit you.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by macsilver(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Geerlings:
Good morning, please who knows how much is the tuition deposit always required by Fashawe College

$9,000+ CAD. Best bet is to wait for your offer letter to see the precise amount.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Freeman6771: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2023
Is there anyone here who is still waiting for collection email for his/her passport after submitting it for stamping in Lagos vfs?. It’s been almost 3 weeks now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DynamicWriter(f): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

As a commercial student, you can definitely study computer science or other tech courses in Canada. However, the specific requirements for admission may vary depending on the institution you're applying to.

In terms of the WAEC certificate, it is accepted by Canadian institutions, but it's best to check with the individual universities or colleges you're interested in. They will have the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their admission requirements for international students.

When it comes to finding the cheapest institution to study tech courses in Canada, tuition fees can vary depending on the province and the specific program. Generally, public colleges tend to have lower tuition fees compared to private universities. Some affordable options to consider are community colleges like Selkirk College, Seneca College, Centennial College, or Sheridan College.

Remember to research and compare the tuition fees, scholarships, and financial aid options available at different institutions. It's also important to consider other factors such as location, program reputation, and student support services.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask here.

It will end in praise
thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ultimateagent: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
What is up front medical.... is it the best? Please i need more enlightenment on it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ethanuella:

Enclosed documents

LOA
B.sc cert &transcripts
Xxxx certification
Picture at work
House doc etc.

Congratulations to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Educhopper(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Thank you sir. God bless you for your detailed explanation. Thanks for all the advices you give here on Nairaland to those who are bothered about different issues on study visa application. May God greatly reward you. Amén 🙏
I would keep in touch during my application. Thanks .
Frankrobbn1:

I totally understand your concern about the study gap for your wife. The good news is that study gaps are quite common, and Canadian officers take various factors into consideration during the application process. They understand that life happens and people take breaks for different reasons.

In your wife's case, she has a solid explanation for her study gap. She was busy with her NYSC, job search, personal business, raising your adorable baby girl, and establishing stability in her life. These experiences can actually be seen as valuable life skills that she can bring to her studies in Canada.

When applying, it's important to highlight these experiences and how they have contributed to her personal growth and readiness for further education. Emphasize her determination and commitment to pursuing her studies now that she's in a stable position to do so.

Remember, each application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and visa officers value diversity and unique life experiences. So, don't worry too much, my friend! Just make sure to present a strong application that showcases your wife's motivation, skills, and readiness for the program she's interested in.

If you need any further assistance or have more questions, feel free to ask here. Good luck to both of you on this exciting journey!

It will end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.