Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403249 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BeatThaMeat: 4:38pm On Apr 15
E be like the owners of Conestoga college done sell the college take go smoke cocaine.

They are the best in automated responses you go fear. This life no balance oh, na when I wan run them come say Attestation letter na something. Anyway we go continue to Dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Makpenen(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15
Good day, all.
Is there anyone going to Dalhousie University in September?
I need guidance on visa. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Makpenen(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15
I need urgent advice here.
I have admission already. Is English Language test compulsory for visa application?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15
I want to appreciate everyone for the guide so far

Please I want to know if it mandatory to add a tax clearance certificate of my Business Enterprise to my list documents to upload.

I am planning to use my work (Study leave ) and business as source of fund for second year tuition and living expenses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abimbola222(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15
Makpenen:
Good day, all.
Is there anyone going to Dalhousie University in September?
I need guidance on visa. Thanks.

I also got admission to Dalhousie University for September intake. Although just about planing to apply for my visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SimiMaya: 8:42pm On Apr 15
Abimbola222:

I also got admission to Dalhousie University for September intake. Although just about planing to apply for my visa

Same here. Abeg how we wan take do this visa thing? Should we do whatsapp group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abimbola222(f): 9:18pm On Apr 15
SimiMaya:

Same here. Abeg how we wan take do this visa thing? Should we do whatsapp group?

Yes we definitely can. That way we can share information that will be of help to one another.

Although I don't think there are lots of Dalhousie University intake students. I barely come across them.

Kindly drop your email so I can forward my number to you. Thanks 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abimbola222(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15
SimiMaya:

Or Mail me : abimbolabouqui@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 9:42pm On Apr 15
Wonder1844:

Please I want to know if it mandatory to add a tax clearance certificate of my Business Enterprise to my list documents to upload.

I am planning to use my work (Study leave ) and business as source of fund for second year tuition and living expenses.

If the TCC will help to confirm the huge inflows into the business account then you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 9:42pm On Apr 15
Makpenen:
I have admission already. Is English Language test compulsory for visa application?

Thanks

No, it is not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hoelujohn: 9:49pm On Apr 15
BeatThaMeat:
E be like the owners of Conestoga college done sell the college take go smoke cocaine.

They are the best in automated responses you go fear. This life no balance oh, na when I wan run them come say Attestation letter na something. Anyway we go continue to Dey wait.
They will send you a link for registration soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by prettyfaith65(f): 10:00pm On Apr 15
Please oo people in the house
Let’s open a group chat for people that are still waiting on conestoga college PAL, at least let’s be shearing information there cos I have come across a lots people here,asking about conestoga college..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15
Thank you.
I am using my personal account not business account.

Bobomaigida:

If the TCC will help to confirm the huge inflows into the business account then you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by richieway: 2:19am On Apr 16
How long does visiting visa takes please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 2:27am On Apr 16
Hello house, Please this is URGENT, IRCC requested an additional document and the instruction was to use IRCC secure account to send the document. There’s no placeholder where to attach document when you login via GCkey. Is webform the secure account refered to or how do we upload this additional document based on the instruction given?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Makpenen(m): 9:11am On Apr 16
Thank you.
Bobomaigida:

No, it is not compulsory.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Makpenen(m): 9:12am On Apr 16
Please chat me up on WhatsApp 07064245229
SimiMaya:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Devasia(m): 9:20am On Apr 16
Please anyone here applied to canadore college, abi na only me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:38am On Apr 16
Check your portal a place will be provided for you to upload the documents is not use webform
Eraytee:
Hello house, Please this is URGENT, IRCC requested an additional document and the instruction was to use IRCC secure account to send the document. There’s no placeholder where to attach document when you login via GCkey. Is webform the secure account refered to or how do we upload this additional document based on the instruction given?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:45am On Apr 16
Including your tax clearance certificate could indeed be beneficial especially if you're submitting a registered business profile. It demonstrates financial stability and transparency, which can positively influence the visa officer's assessment of your application.
Wonder1844:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by newhere1234: 10:49am On Apr 16
Is it true that college students can no longer bring dependents? only Master's and PhD students can now, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johndooe009: 11:06am On Apr 16
Hi everyone, I recently sold a property in Nigeria, and looking to use that as a sponsorship for my sibling. I’m currently in Canada, I have drafted a sponsorship letter, Nigerian bank statement, my birth certificate and international passport. Since I’m not using my bank statement in Canada or anything in here only the investment in Nigeria do I need to provide my Canadian drivers license and Work ID?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 11:19am On Apr 16
newhere1234:
Is it true that college students can no longer bring dependents? only Master's and PhD students can now, thanks

Yes, your family can visit you, but your spouse cannot get work permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by newhere1234: 11:54am On Apr 16
Bobomaigida:

Yes, your family can visit you, but your spouse cannot get work permit.

Wow, thanks.
I know it might not work but is there hope that when she visits she can switch or maybe get jobs to support the husbands income?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16
Thank you so much
JMG12:
Including your tax clearance certificate could indeed be beneficial especially if you're submitting a registered business profile. It demonstrates financial stability and transparency, which can positively influence the visa officer's assessment of your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 1:20pm On Apr 16
lowsugar:

Are these apps? I've checked for them on playstore but can't find them.
Thank you for your response

Hello Lowsugar,

You don't need to download the app. Check your admission letter to follow the payment link there provided by your DLI. It will take you directly to the financial institution website your DLI is partnering with to make the payment.

Best Wishes!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Muslimity(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16
Hello Ihangha123,

Please I also need the POF preparation. Can I contact you so you kindly guide me on how to go about it?

Thanks,

Ihangha123:
Good afternoon gurus in the house,
My wife applied for admission to one of the colleges in Canada and an offer was given and tuition deposit was paid, but she was not given PAL (Attestation letter) and i have been spending in preparing proof of funds so in other not to lose the money I have spend in pof, I want to apply for admission for myself so i can use the proof of funds for my own visa application when the offer is out.
I will really appreciate if anyone can help recommend any university in Canada that can give admission within one week, two weeks or a month so i can use the proof of funds for my own application. I intend to go for a master degree program in Architecture. Please I really need you people help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 1:25pm On Apr 16
OTSAMUEL:
Please Gurus in the house I need your Advice ASAP!.

Can a property worth 50m be sold by a father and used as proof fo fund to sponsor a son, is that reasonable. Can that be done please.
And also what is the chances of Visa Approval.

Hello OTSAMUEL,

Such an amount is sufficient for a father-sponsored application. There is no rule against using funds from a property sale for sponsorship as long as enough proof is included to justify the lump sum.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 1:39pm On Apr 16
Ihangha123:
Good afternoon gurus in the house,
My wife applied for admission to one of the colleges in Canada and an offer was given and tuition deposit was paid, but she was not given PAL (Attestation letter) and i have been spending in preparing proof of funds so in other not to lose the money I have spend in pof, I want to apply for admission for myself so i can use the proof of funds for my own visa application when the offer is out.
I will really appreciate if anyone can help recommend any university in Canada that can give admission within one week, two weeks or a month so i can use the proof of funds for my own application. I intend to go for a master degree program in Architecture. Please I really need you people help.

Hello Ihangha123,

Unlike colleges, most universities have two-session intake and others just one depending on the course. One month to secure a university admission may not be realistic. A course-based admission could be between 2 - 4 months whilst thesis-based could be 4 - 6 months.

The deadline for September 2024 intake in some universities has elapsed. However, you can check the University of British Columbia, Memorial University, Thompson Rivers University, etc.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 2:07pm On Apr 16
Oluwaloniglory7:

Please is anyone know about Eastern College?

I was told the school has Private Career College Graduate Pilot Program? Thinking to move here from Toronto because here in Toronto things are not easy at all lol

I saw this on the school site please any more insight

The Province of New Brunswick is starting to accept expressions of interest for the Private Career College Graduate Pilot Program.

Hello Oluwaloniglory7,

The province of NB supports some private colleges like Oxford International College and Eastern College for the NB-PNP due to the colleges' ineligibility to offer the PGWP to international graduates. Graduates are usually advised to apply 90 days prior to study completion or securing a job offer letter.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 2:13pm On Apr 16
Makpenen:

Thanks

Hello Makpenen,

Not compulsory for English-speaking countries.

Best Wishes!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: kimanna and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.