Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403169 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 2:21pm On Apr 16
Johndooe009:
Hi everyone, I recently sold a property in Nigeria, and looking to use that as a sponsorship for my sibling. Iā€™m currently in Canada, I have drafted a sponsorship letter, Nigerian bank statement, my birth certificate and international passport. Since Iā€™m not using my bank statement in Canada or anything in here only the investment in Nigeria do I need to provide my Canadian drivers license and Work ID?

Thanks

Hello Johndooe009,

The driver's license is optional but you will have to provide an ID for identity, esp. one issued by the government, as well as your valid proof of funds.

Best Wishes!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 3:07pm On Apr 16
newhere1234:

Wow, thanks.
I know it might not work but is there hope that when she visits she can switch or maybe get jobs to support the husbands income?

Except she gets a LMIA job, she cannot switch.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 4:34pm On Apr 16
Thanks a lot have seen it

JMG12:
Check your portal a place will be provided for you to upload the documents is not use webform

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 5:11pm On Apr 16
newhere1234:

Wow, thanks.
I know it might not work but is there hope that when she visits she can switch or maybe get jobs to support the husbands income?
She can only switch to LMIA closed work permit if job offer with visit visa.. however by 1st may 2024 Canada government has introduced New rule to restrict LMIA work permits to cap temporary residents arrivals ...and businesses addicted to temporary foreign workers!!
Unless there is no Canadian or PR holder that can do the job...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by osars: 5:58pm On Apr 16
Hello People please I need guidance.

I'm on the study permit application using the new ircc portal.
I've answered all the questions and I'm on documents upload.
I've uploaded my POA,Admission letter from sch, NIN, passport, I'm supposed to upload my statement of account and additional document.
Now here are my questions.

1- the address on my account statement carries my old house address, does it matter or I have to go update the address so it reflects on the statement of account ?

2- What document do you think I should add in the additional document.
I'm thinking of adding my SOP to Visa Officer OR my Reference letter from my place of work.
Which should I upload? Is there a separate place after this page for SOP?
Is there any other document you might suggest ?
I don't think there are any other places to upload document after this page.

Abeg na only me waka come. I need help here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ihangha123: 7:48pm On Apr 16
Muslimity:
Hello Ihangha123,

Please I also need the POF preparation. Can I contact you so you kindly guide me on how to go about it?

Thanks,

Here is my email address: ihaadogas@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ihangha123: 7:54pm On Apr 16
JustMellow:

Hello Ihangha123,

Unlike colleges, most universities have two-session intake and others just one depending on the course. One month to secure a university admission may not be realistic. A course-based admission could be between 2 - 4 months whilst thesis-based could be 4 - 6 months.

The deadline for September 2024 intake in some universities has elapsed. However, you can check the University of British Columbia, Memorial University, Thompson Rivers University, etc.

Best Wishes!

Thank you I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16
PPR dropped today,I want to appreciate God fr this miracle and also give a special shout-out to bobomaigida who assisted in this whole process,may God take you to greater heights in Jesus name
Application submitted 30th December
PPR dropped today
Self sponsored, single,no landed property or car documents submitted,it is indeed a miracle

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Devasia(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16
onyekachee:
PPR dropped today,I want to appreciate God fr this miracle and also give a special shout-out to bobomaigida who assisted in this whole process,may God take you to greater heights in Jesus name
PPR dropped today
Self sponsored,no landed property or car documents submitted,it is indeed a miracle

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16
Devasia:

Congratulations.
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16
Congratulations
onyekachee:
PPR dropped today
Self sponsored, single,no landed property or car documents submitted,it is indeed a miracle
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 10:36pm On Apr 16
Wonder1844:

Congratulations
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16
JMG12:
Including your tax clearance certificate could indeed be beneficial especially if you're submitting a registered business profile. It demonstrates financial stability and transparency, which can positively influence the visa officer's assessment of your application.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16
Please I am trying to use sales of landed property for lump sum explanation.

Is it compulsory to submit survey plan along with the deed of conveyance as documents for the sold property?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Devasia(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16
onyekachee:
thanks

Please can I connect with you for some pointers on how you did yours, as I will be applying month ending?
Please...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 11:00pm On Apr 16
Devasia:

Please can I connect with you for some pointers on how you did yours, as I will be applying month ending?
Please...
send a direct maill
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Devasia(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16
onyekachee:
send a direct maill

Ok, thanks.
I just did now...
My email is donmoendevdas@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by richieway: 12:02am On Apr 17
richieway:
How long does visiting visa takes please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ayobolami: 12:04am On Apr 17
I am urgently in need of a female roommate in lambton college sarnia canada. You can reach via my email fattyma4us@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Oluwaloniglory7: 12:33am On Apr 17
Thanks for more insight mellow

JustMellow:

Hello Oluwaloniglory7,

The province of NB supports some private colleges like Oxford International College and Eastern College for the NB-PNP due to the colleges' ineligibility to offer the PGWP to international graduates. Graduates are usually advised to apply 90 days prior to study completion or securing a job offer letter.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gbenshe: 6:21am On Apr 17
Hey congratulations šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

onyekachee:
PPR dropped today

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kad199: 7:21am On Apr 17
Pls which Flight booking platform is best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daemo111: 7:50am On Apr 17
Hello great minds! Great people!

Please how long does it takes Sask polytechnic or Sask province to provide letter of Attestation after acceptance letter has been given by school.

I'm asking for a friend who decided to pry agent route and paid huge sum despite warnings.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ajebogirl: 10:00am On Apr 17
Hello everyone, good morning. I have been following this thread silently. Thank you to everyone that contribute one info and the other. It has been of great help. My question now is that

The school I applied to gave me financial support of 8k. Can I add this to sum-total for my PoF to the Canadian embassy?

I anticipate your response. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:21am On Apr 17
Yes, if they grant you the support you will need to add the offer letter to your document and also to your POF calculation
Ajebogirl:
Hello everyone, good morning. I have been following this thread silently. Thank you to everyone that contribute one info and the other. It has been of great help. My question now is that

The school I applied to gave me financial support of 8k. Can I add this to sum-total for my PoF to the Canadian embassy?

I anticipate your response. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Feliwalt12: 1:02pm On Apr 17
Good day everyone, please I need answer to this, when filling the form for tuition cost on the new portal or the Gckey, is one required to fill in the cost for just a year or for the total duration of the program, Example, tution cost for a year is 13kCAD, for two years is 30kCAD. What, which of the cost I'm I to input? Thanks for all your contributions on this platform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ajebogirl: 2:22pm On Apr 17
JMG12:
Yes, if they grant you the support you will need to add the offer letter to your document and also to your POF calculation

Alright. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Huzzy12: 3:01pm On Apr 17
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ceedeon: 3:26pm On Apr 17
Ihangha123:

Thank you I appreciate

Please gurus in the house, my son applied to Memorial University for Maritime Studies (Master) since January, until now, no response. He has written them, yet nothing. What is your advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 3:28pm On Apr 17
Please What are documents you submitted.
onyekachee:
PPR dropped today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ajebogirl: 4:44pm On Apr 17
Ceedeon:

Please gurus in the house, my son applied to Memorial University for Maritime Studies (Master) since January, until now, no response. He has written them, yet nothing. What is your advice.

You can write to the school of graduate studies if you have their email address, or contact the department you applied to via email.

I applied to Memorial University too, and I got my offer letter in March.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 5:12pm On Apr 17
Someone applied in Nov till now no update. Kindly wait
Ceedeon:

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Odemok(m), Frankrobbn1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.