Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405880 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Spares:
Good afternoon everyone.
Please if I did biometrics at VFS Lagos and want to submit my passport also at VFS Lagos how much will I pay apart from DHL charges?
Please I need help.
Thanks

If you have the biometric slip, you won't pay anything, you can pay optional SMS charges (check their website for cost).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
kc6964:

Please I need your answer especially those that apply to Conestoga college

What is the name of the course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndukaada: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations 🥳
Terminalia:
PPR ALERT

MY TOBECHUKWU MOMENT IS HERE!
After 2 refusals, I finally got my visa
The story is long but let me summarise. I applied with my family on the 14th of May, 2023 and a refusal came in on the 1st of June. I was sad and confused so I reached out to some gurus here and they assisted me. May God bless their hearts.
I waited for my CBSA note and they just mentioned that my financials and asset were not enough, so I paid my full tuition and added to my POF but the exchange rate showed us shege. I submitted the second application on the 9th of July and after 4 days, breakfast was served again. This time, I cried and was discouraged. I didn’t know what could be wrong because I added a lot of documents and my SOP was tight. I lost hope and told my hubby that I was done with Canada
He sha encouraged me to apply alone the next day. Reluctantly, I submitted the application on the 14th of July and on the 9th of August, I got the golden message. It feels so surreal.
Special shout out to bobomaigida, zubizareta and dessymond394. These guys took their time to review my sop and offer useful pieces of advice on my application free of charge. May God continue to meet you at the points of your needs.
Application submitted : 14th July
Medical passed : 3rd August
PPR : 9th August
Update on passport submission @UPS.
UPS has moved from their office beside VFS to a new building, it’s on the same street but 5mins walk from the former office.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Twostep: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good evening my people. Pls o you people should help me answer this question and tell me if it's a good idea.
My question is that I want to use a MFB for my POF, showing that I have an investment with them and that it's been in for a little over six months with a letter from the MFB proving that I actually have been investing with the. Is this move a good one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bobomaigida:

What is the name of the course?

Agri-business management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mamaoseme33:
Good evening my people. Pls o you people should help me answer this question and tell me if it's a good idea.
My question is that I want to use a MFB for my POF, showing that I have an investment with them and that it's been in for a little over six months with a letter from the MFB proving that I actually have been investing with the. Is this move a good one?
do not try it. It has been a red flag of recent since Ottawa started treating Nigeria study application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mamaoseme33:

Mba, not advisable. IRCC has been rejecting POF with MFB lately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
kc6964:

Agri-business management

They are basically the same, the diversity markets component has course that incorporates the teaching of various international market linked to the agri-business management.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmymajesty: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congrats.

Pls, how much is these financials and asset that wasn't enough?

Terminalia:
PPR ALERT

The story is long but let me summarise. I applied with my family on the 14th of May, 2023 and a refusal came in on the 1st of June. I was sad and confused so I reached out to some gurus here and they assisted me. May God bless their hearts.
I waited for my CBSA note and they just mentioned that my financials and asset were not enough, so I paid my full tuition and added to my POF but the exchange rate showed us shege. I submitted the second application on the 9th of July and after 4 days, breakfast was served again. This time, I cried and was discouraged. I didn’t know what could be wrong because I added a lot of documents and my SOP was tight. I lost hope and told my hubby that I was done with Canada
He sha encouraged me to apply alone the next day. Reluctantly, I submitted the application on the 14th of July and on the 9th of August, I got the golden message. It feels so surreal.
Special shout out to bobomaigida, zubizareta and dessymond394. These guys took their time to review my sop and offer useful pieces of advice on my application free of charge. May God continue to meet you at the points of your needs.
UPS has moved from their office beside VFS to a new building, it’s on the same street but 5mins walk from the former office.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Teefab: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.....I'm next for testify🙏🏻

Terminalia:
PPR ALERT

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bro I also submitted at UPS yesterday at their new building , we will get message when the passport as been dispatch to Abuja which they normally collected passport through Monday to Friday when they will send to Abuja.

Relax you just submitted yesterday and started worries lol Nigeria and haste na 5&6.

Have you receive any update email yet?

falebe:
Hello house, pls I submit my passport yesterday to UPS beside the vfs office lekki, I don’t know when I can start tracking it, cos the tracking number on the pepper given to me was not working

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Teefab: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iyere2023:
Hello everyone
Please I would like a WhatsApp group or link for student going to university Canada west Vancouver this September. I am new here and don’t really how to go about a lot of info about my school.
A community would help, because I have a lot of questions
Thank you 😊

There is a telegram grp for UCW students, let me know if you will like to be added

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sekinatrhm2: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
kc6964:

Please I need your answer especially those that apply to Conestoga college

I suggest you message their international office at internationaladmissions@conestogac.on.ca their response is swift

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by fxdee(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pls great people.. What method can I use to make payment in Canadian dollar from Nigeria... If I don't want to go through bank?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
sekinatrhm2:

I suggest you message their international office at internationaladmissions@conestogac.on.ca their response is swift

I have sent them a message since on Saturday till today no response.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bobomaigida:

They are basically the same, the diversity markets component has course that incorporates the teaching of various international market linked to the agri-business management.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nero086: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good evening my people.
Please I want to apply for a post graduate diploma in Business development and sales in Algonquin college. My first degree is Mechanical Engineering and my work experience is field service engineer.
Will I be considered?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
what course?
kc6964:
Please , on conestoga college for May 2024 admission I saw is open but stated [ Open - diversity markets] what could that mean and can I still apply ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Some schools don't give updated LOA, let him contact the school to request for that, their reply will let you know what to do
RukayatAkanji:
Hello everyone,
Pls my brother gained admission in a university in Canada. The start date on his admission letter is May 2023 but he's preparing to join by Jan 2024. On the letter, the sch has also indicated that he can resume either by May or Sept 2023 or Jan 2024. My question now is should he request another admission letter from the school that'll show Jan 2024 start date or he can present the one currently with him which has May 2023 start date at the embassy.

Pls I'll attach a pics for better understanding.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Remmilekunn: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Teefab:

There is a telegram grp for UCW students, let me know if you will like to be added

Hello, I’d like to be added
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cheebu: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hello guys. What's the process & documents needed for passport submission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hayzed20x: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hello house,my brother got a student visa at the university of manitoba,but flight from Lagos to Winnipeg airport is very expensive,is it possible for him to land in Montreal airport and find his way to Manitoba from there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mamaoseme33:

Red flag. Abort mission.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
JMG12:
what course?

Agri-Business Management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by b0b0000: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
x
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hayzed20x:
Hello house,my brother got a student visa at the university of manitoba,but flight from Lagos to Winnipeg airport is very expensive,is it possible for him to land in Montreal airport and find his way to Manitoba from there

Yes. Alternatively he can also land in Toronto and find his way to Manitoba. You will need to consider the additional cost of the local flight to Winnipeg in both cases.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by falebe: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Teefab:

Can you share the link? Is there a way you can add me to the group, cos am interested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chubby682: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hello everyone and good evening house. Please I would like to inquire if anyone has gotten admission to Sheridan college for the January 2024 intake or knows someone who has. I applied and submitted my university transcript for a post graduate program about 4months ago and on the 1st of August, I required to provide my WAEC result and scratch card which I have did immediately, since then the school had gone mute. The program i applied for, is still available on the school site for jan 2024 as at today. My colleagues who applied to other colleges had gotten admission for January intake. Please your responseand insights will be greatly appreciated, as this might help inform me of my next course of action. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Malcolmx12: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iyere2023:
Hello everyone
Please I would like a WhatsApp group or link for student going to university Canada west Vancouver this September. I am new here and don’t really how to go about a lot of info about my school.
A community would help, because I have a lot of questions
Thank you 😊
There is a telegram group. PM me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nora064: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Terminalia:
PPR ALERT

Congratulations 🎉 pls did u use old or new portal? N what documents did u submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nora064: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please what if the funds for POF are in a commercial bank (gtb) but came in as lump sum with explanation of a fixed investment with a MFB, will that suffice?

Bobomaigida:

Mba, not advisable. IRCC has been rejecting POF with MFB lately.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.