Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido (39026 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Unfolding: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Effective communication is said to have been successful carried out when the hearer understoods clearly what the speaker said... anything contrary is a mere academic exercise that is neither here nor there.

I continue to celebrate Prof China Achebe of blessed memory... The style of his prose is second to none.

Some of us understand him.
I suppose you will want him to ' dumb' down his writings ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by luluman: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Do they still make them like Soyinka anymore? No, I strongly doubt it. Look him, a moving train of unparalleled wisdom transiting knowledge on the rail of justice. A distinguished by all standard; sworn,proven and coveted eternally. Strands of grey hairs oozing longevity like pyrotechnics fireworks, who else crossed the mediterranean without a Moses rod just to ink his name on those high mountains in Sverige with gel pens and poetic overtones. 1986? Yes, you guessed right!! Let us all build for him a castle of gold surrounded with alexandrite, emerald, sapphire and ruby. On his crown? Let there be measures of the precious Kohinoor. He came to us from the rock city and now his watch is preseverd forever.
Chairman, find sit relax. Say something about Davido's video not Wole.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by musicwriter(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2023
tevinsolt:
They can all go to hell to ask Muhammad for an apology for putting them in bondage. If there's one thing I'm completely sure about is that, Islam is a total LIE. A cult that relies on Judaism/Christianity for relevance.

Judaism was and is still the first religious fraud which birthed Christianity and Islam.

ALL Abrahamic religions are based on stupidity and fraud.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2023
BigYash:
And will his life be stagnant,if he had chosen not to apologize? Fvck those terrorists fighting for their god who can’t fight for himself ,they can’t even get close to Darvidoh when they see him.. OBO Fvck up for deleting that video.. He no act like strong man when him claim to be.. Na why I like Burner boy.. He no dey fear any modafucker

Lol Burna or any artiste will apologize. Didn't he apologize to South Africans?
Salman Rushdie is still got attacked for his novel more than 35 years later.
It's not about fear. That battle is not a worthwhile battle. He needs to be able to comfortably go to Abuja and host a show without fear from a herd of fanatics.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by TimelineMag: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2023
You have said it all
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by DeOTR: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Let us learn to read it that way. Those who persist in taking offence to bed and serving it up as breakfast should exercise their right of boycotting Davido’s products – no one quarrels with that right.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Stillkrug: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Biola67:

Na who una wan burn be this undecided . Near am first.
grin grin if them near am dead body go flow , mass burial nai them go use bury them

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Padipadi(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Gandrova:
Always have respect for prophet of God
I have respect for him.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Gandrova: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
BigYash:
There is no peace for the wicked my nigga..
But you can create the peace atmosphere irrespective of others perspective.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Rico54: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
I think the way nothern Nigerians carry their Islamic stuff is beginning to piss me off. They fight for their god that doesn't exist, and put their trust on tails which they were told about Mohammed whose father was an idol worshipper
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
The North and the Muslim own this zoo whether you like it or not whatever their said goes.
For Davido to delete the video shows a lot . Believe me he will apologize to the North and Muslims.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2023
udemzyudex:

More like a combination of other religion, actually the Jews were correcting their prophet whenever he says something wrong and he immediately get a revelation to fix the previous revelation.

The religion is kinda center around Judaism, Hinduism,and a little story from the book of Thomas which the christians don't regard , especially the paper where Isah created a bird from clay,it's from the book of Thomas.

If you call it a cult,well you might not be far from the truth though since the prophet privileges centers around having sex and money which is kinda relate to how cult leaders behave but I don't call it a cult though.

For me most Muslim especially in this South west are better than Islam,I have a lot of Muslim friends here and I can attest to the fact that they are better than Islam in term of what it teaches.

The real people who follow Islam are the Taliban,ISIS etc
@bold, this is what many critics have also said that it is the extremists that are truly practising the religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by BigYash: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Lol Burna or any artiste will apologize. Didn't he apologize to South Africans?
Salman Rushdie is still got attacked for his novel more than 35 years later.
It's not about fear. That battle is not a worthwhile battle. He needs to be able to comfortably go to Abuja and host a show without fear from a herd of fanatics.
Those idiots can't do shit e. The reason why they keep misbehaving is this mindset you have towards them.. If everybody mind dey like my own en.. Bros forget o..

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by BigYash: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Gandrova:
But you can create the peace atmosphere irrespective of others perspective.
The wicked will keep tormenting you.. And God forbids you die before your time,what will be your gain. The wicked must not have peace o..
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Weathered: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
Lifestone:

What's wrong with his write up
"Distinguished" is still an adjective qualifying a noun.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Donchieli: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
Abeg you and who de move on

Na you de stuck b4 not me

De speak for yourself abeg
Puss360:
Let him apologize and let's move on with our lives....

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Aboki99(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Over rated idiot.

Nobel Prize is a political crown.

Wole is not the most intelligent Nigerian

Wole is not even the most intelligent Nigerian literary icon.

This is I know for a fact.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by TheBillyonaire: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Head slamming for Arab God and Kneeling down for a Jewish God are all nonsensical acts of Ignorant Africans who have forgotten the authentic nature of their God, the Prime Ancestors.

If Davido apologizes, then he is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by tayolove12(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Make I summarise am for Una because this article no be for people wey graduate with third class and 2.2 .

Him say make Davido no apologize.

Why insult?
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2023
This man oyinbo for front page too much. Kilode!
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by harmony75: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Moslems are nuisance they must comment on anything Christians do but they cannot tolerate anyone even here in nairaland they block their comments but can comment on anything Christians do!! Very true baba soyinka you're right 💯
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Thomasankara(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
[/color]wetin church dey find for eem burial,na pyrates go take over[color=#770077]
Praxis758:
Will the church be persuaded to conduct funeral service for Soyinka after his demise?

I’m asking this because these elites abuse and denigrate Christianity during their life times, while their families and friends will be begging/mounting pressure on the church to bury them.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by oluwaseyi0: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Puss360:
Let him apologize and let's move on with our lives....

you mean if he doesn't apologize your life will remain stagnant ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Leo588(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:
No prof. Let Davido Apologize and let the matter rest.

He must not. He is an artist and this country gives right to freedom an as well their ethics in Theater Art.

You are just bitter that Davido is making waves and you are not part of it.

Have you asked yourself, what was the MOTIVE behind the Video?, what was Davido trying to show? Perharps, all i heard was ALHAMDIDULLAH.

Mcteeewwww....foot soldiers with no love yet claims to be peaceful
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by bablon20(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Wole Soyinka should have made the message simpler for the headslammmers because its islamic school they go. These foolish set of ignoramus claim western education is haram yet they use it to propagate religious scandal upandan.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Thomasankara(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2023
[/color]had it been it was an artiste from the East that did that,they will piped low, however Davido lives amidst them,they know his parents and his endorsers,hence the threat.[color=#770077]
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by crismark(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Atheist Soyinka should keep quiet, if anything happens now he'll not be affected and besides Davido stepped out of his boundaries. You know quite well that Muslims don't joke with their religion yet you dare them expecting no reaction because you are Davido smh. Northeners don't even rate all these musicians, don't look for trouble and cry fowl over how they react
You and all the muslims are all mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Aremson14(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Because Adolf Hitler killed Jews during World War it therefore means Jews can kill Christians now. If this is the argument by "prof" then probably education still has a lot of question marks
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Moniya4Real(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Soyinka has always proclaimed to be a traditionalist

Praxis758:
Will the church be persuaded to conduct funeral service for Soyinka after his demise?

I’m asking this because these elites abuse and denigrate Christianity during their life times, while their families and friends will be begging/mounting pressure on the church to bury them.
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2023
crismark:

You and all the muslims are all mad
You'll be lost if you ascribe anything to me based on my comments, I'm a Realist and always stand by the truth. Keep being lost
Re: Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido by Aremson14(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
bablon20:
Wole Soyinka should have made the message simpler for the headslammmers because its islamic school they go. These foolish set of ignoramus claim western education is haram yet they use it to propagate religious scandal upandan.

If you were a bright person you would understand "the so called Western education" started from the middle east (During the Islamic era)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.