Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90162 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by babington91(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:
Can Dave Umahi be a Senator and a Minister at the same time?

No

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool Biko is this the final list ..I didn't see Oga Oyetola in the list , anyway Congratulations to Oga Dalandi abeg buy Cow make Karimu Lamido people celebrate ...

Is he from Karim lamido? How did he lose his senate race
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.

Am so, so happy for the bolded too.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by HRMK: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
but they are supposed to be 37(36states plus fct)where are the remaining 9?and all the rumour mongers?where is the name of #jjokocha(footballer)i cant see much of a surprise here that could have delayed the list for 60days!!
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
This na presidento reelection ministerial list

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by deyplay: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
Even Wike!
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by daben1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
SaintLucia:
I indirectly made the list. My appointment is so sure with my boss as a new minister under Jagaban.
bro please check your email
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by bonnyhope: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

He will vacate the senate

Vacate senate for appointed position

U re joking anyway
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by SledgeHammerer: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
casualobserver:

You don’t need to have common sense to know Umahi will resign from senate just like Gbaja resigned from house of rep. Why are Nigerians so dull like this?

It's not Nigerians but obidiotssssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by COMPAQ(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.

Totally agree!! Complete waste of our time.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
bonnyhope:

Vacate senate for appointed position

U re joking anyway

That's how it's done oga.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Kukutente23: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Definitely minister grin
When a minister is looting
A senator can only swallow spit
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
Happy for Prof Pate. He is a thorough bred. Kudos to Tinubu for that but he is still seating on a fraudulent electoral mandate. Thank goodness former Atiku Badaru and Gandollar didn't enter that list.

You are starting to talk like Reno Omokiri. That's good. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
COMPAQ:

Oga,half of them are technocrats

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Felix6: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Cool. Oshiomhole now takes everything that comes to Edo State to Etsako.
very useless diminutive parasite.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by thatigboman: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
Happy for Prof Pate. He is a thorough bred. Kudos to Tinubu for that but he is still seating on a fraudulent electoral mandate. Thank goodness former Atiku Badaru and Gandollar didn't enter that list.
gandollar is the new APC National Chairman
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Drbarmes(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Okay..

Now PDP has every reason to expel Wike.
they dont need to border cos wike have left them since.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Is he from Karim lamido? How did he lose his senate race
I want to believe so , how am I suppose to know.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ozo13(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
hahahah.i can only laugh sir grin
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Archtype(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
So these are the new blood that the Batists are making noise about, please where are the list full of technocrats rather than paddy paddy settlement list? Just like Buhari, he wasted time and months only to bring out the same old corrupt cargoes
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by casualobserver: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

It's not Nigerians but obidiotssssss

its them isn't it?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by zed7: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
damoobaba:

Say you're not ready. Whatever evil wishes you have for this government comes to you and your family.
Zombies always follow blindly. Very easy to spot you people.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are starting to talk like Reno Omokiri. That's good. cheesy
The guy is catching up🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Alliswell248: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Can a normal person trade Senator for Minister?

You can't compare a minister to a senator....
Minister senior senator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Afamed: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:
Cc penguin2 how far? Jackson ude is a fraud

I take God beg you, stop giving that penguin unnecessary attention.

Pls comrade, you know the boy is an agent of fake news.
Always ignore his post when you see one.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
baralatie:

The guy is catching up🤣🤣

Last last everybody go catch up. grin
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Ttipsy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Nice list
Rubbish list

Old pigs
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Alliswell248: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
COMPAQ:

Ipob miscreants should mind their business...don't put mouth for Nigeria affairs.

Keep waiting for your fake mandate.

U would soon be tired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by grandstar(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Looks hurried.

No state of origin or state representing, no profile and no portfolio.

Na "take a bow" arrangement
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Assetosky(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
casualobserver:

You don’t need to have common sense to know Umahi will resign from senate just like Gbaja resigned from house of rep. Why are Nigerians so dull like this?

Why are you pressing his neck na
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ttipsy:
Rubbish list

Old pigs

Read their profile one by one
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ppogba: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
El Rufai for Interior keh! The guy wey supervise ethnic cleansing in southern Kaduna go com head Fire, Immigration etc. That one go tough oooo

I do not think he will fancy going back to FCT again.

Money dey Interior ooo. Forget how the name sound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.