Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90190 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Treasure17:
One sided list .

How
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Skty:
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

And

El Rufai

Recycled lots

Recycled performers
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Antoeni(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kwakwanso Said He is Too Big to be a Vice president to Peter Obi , Now He Has Agreed to be a Minister Under Tinubu, A Position That's Not Up to a VP , Mumu Wike Has Also Agreed to Be a Cancerous Minister

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by damoobaba: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
Nope.
1. You can go as many times as your senatorial zone keeps electing you.
2. You can be appointed as many times as you ingratiate yourself with those in corridors of power..
But the reason they will prefer Ministries is the amount of money they get to seat on without too much interference

Now I see the reason why some of you will never be fit to be come leaders and same set of leaders will be there for a long time. Your IQ is low and doesnt meet the requirement for leadership. The ministers will be there thinking and working on how to deliver quality projects while PEOPLE LIKE YOU working in their team will only be thinking of how to line your pockets. Fashola was Governor for 2 terms and minister for several years, did you hear anyone charge him to court for abuse of office? No wonder some of you do not even have any clean record to join a political party talk more of running for political office, shame!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Web2020: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
I have nothing to say yet. I want to see their portfolio. Wike and hellrofia?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Henrychino:
Another set of criminals grin

cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by vanitybutiwanti: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
JuicyStar:

That will be a huge risk ooh. If Tribunal come comot Tinubu nko? That one go be double loss.

With this list e be like say e sure for Tinubu say Tribunal no fit comot am.
Which Tribunal? I pity fooools on social media. As long as Tinubu is alive, he'll do 8 years

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by vanitybutiwanti: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Kwakwanso Said He is Too Big to be a Vice president to Peter Obi , Now He Has Agreed to be a Minister Under Tinubu, A Position That's Not Up to a VP , Mumu Wike Has Also Agreed to Be a Cancerous Minister
none of your business, you're pained. Obi can never be president of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Mwabi: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Realguyman1:
Vacate the senate for a minister position? That will be the most stupid thing ever done by any politician in Nigeria.
Current governor of bauchi did the same during Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by oz4real83(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Cool. Oshiomhole now takes everything that comes to Edo State to Etsako.
Ehanire the past minister of health from Edo south, what was his contribution to Edo state? Ministers that come from Edo south always turn out to be the worst not only to Edo state but the whole of Nigeria, clem Agba from Edo north who was a minister of state had a better contribution than a senior minister.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by jubrilELsudan: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
VERY DRRRRRY LIST

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tesppidd: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Who can loot more?
There you have it
Definitely minister grin
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by vanitybutiwanti: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
spencekat:
Not from that angle you are seeing it.I prefer to be a senator to a minister, except to be a super minister.
once a senator, always a senator. He'll make more money from ministerial position

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
ppogba:
Prof Pate----- ------------- Health
Umahi-____. Works and Housing
El- Rufai. Interior
Wike Niger Delta Affairs
Alake. Information and Culture
Edun. Budget and National planning

Adebayo Adelabu Finance
Betty Edu. State for Health
Fagbemi. Attorney General
Kyari. FCT
Hannatu Musawa. Women Affairs.
Onyejeocha. State for women Affairs.

Edun would be finance,adelabu budget

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Tookool(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
FFK lol
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Chucks13: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
richidinho:
Exercise in futility

As usual now seen igbo names everywhere yet confused and don't know what else to say than another blabing.....

The list is balance whoever not happy about it quit Nigeria ASAP we won't miss you a bit.

Oga, nwokem we don move and left you all behind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:

Your uncle for take am na.anyway,is momoh a politician or technocrat
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by FreeStuffsNG: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's not tradition. It's the law
My thought exactly but let's see how it pans out
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tesppidd: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
Nope.
1. You can go as many times as your senatorial zone keeps electing you.
2. You can be appointed as many times as you ingratiate yourself with those in corridors of power..
But the reason they will prefer Ministries is the amount of money they get to seat on without too much interference

It's very difficult for a minister to return after 8 years.

Look at Buhari's ministers. How many are returning?

None I can see. Yet they frolicked with those in power.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Olugboye226:
Two nominees from Ekiti State, Olubunmi Tunji Ojo (President's Son-in-law) and Dele Alake. Ekiti people on Nairaland, kindly remember us in this Government.

Tunji ojo represents ondo.fayemi will represent ekiti
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
SaintLucia:
I indirectly made the list. My appointment is so sure with my boss as a new minister under Jagaban.
Who is he
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ebioloye: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:

No vex bros......Awalokon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
cool Biko is this the final list ..I didn't see Oga Oyetola in the list , anyway Congratulations to Oga Dalandi abeg buy Cow make Karimu Lamido people celebrate ...
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Bodexman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
zed7:
Same recycled folks. We're nor ready.

Do you expect him to send angels' names as ministers.

Open your eyes to see many unfamiliar names on the list

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by luskysylver(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
How do u expect Oshiomola to be there, when he is now a senator.
FreeStuffsNG:
Fayemi, Faleke, Oshiomole and Ayade are not there. I think this is incomplete. The portfolio should have come with the list. Congrats to them. Please serve our fatherland excellently. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Ttipsy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rubbish
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by juman(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
First list.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
VERY DRRRRRY LIST

How
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by prophetfire: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.
Filled with recycled criminals.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ttipsy:
Rubbish

Nice list
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by prophetfire: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
Bunch of recycled criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.