Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? (36913 Views)

Would Dangote Be This Rich In America? / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by marlow1962(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Skyview01:

Like he shared in Lagos.

Self delusion at best!
Yes, he's made Lagos and lagosians what they are today, can you see everybody in Lagos is pulling up on g wagon? Even his agbado munchers have upgraded
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Valuepaints20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
HugeElephant:
Sincere Question, "how do prople get rich?".
I want to base the question on Nigeria alone.
How do Nigerians get rich ?

I look around and all i see is just salary earners, youth into poultry farming, fisheries,
POS stand, hairdressers, carpenters, Gambling and bet, modernized TAXI drivers making use of some apps, clothe sellers and many more?
Basically, many are not even living an average life. We are living below the average.

I have been wondering, how can i escape from this "below average life" or "average life"?
i look around me and watch the TV. On the media and in songs, you hear different adoration of some Nigerians who had achieved the wealth threshold. How did they do it? i am sorry if i sound crazy!

For some of these rich people, you wonder, how was the struggle?
How were they able to build their friendship base. How were they able to survive the government's myriad taxation.
may bodies under the state government will charge you, my bodies under the federal government will charge you too.
if taxation doesn't kill your business, you go dey pray make thieves no ruin your business.

i would have asked, How do people get rich around the world, but the world is too large and answers i might get may not apply to the society I currently live in.
big respect to everyone that has been able to achieve wealth...

Nigeria is a land of opportunity but to plug that opportunity is not easy, to be honest, I give kudos to myself and every other Nigerian in business it's not easy.

Is Paints am selling รณ please patronize me

I offer you a free quote for the paints that will be needed to paint your building. Call/WhatsApp 8163862804.

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by oyeb15: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Osole. Set up tiny business in a small shop and insure it traditionally. From dat small shop u will buy house in Banana island and ride Range Rover or even set up big prosperous businesses.

But,u must not leave d shop and the devil will also be punishing u with things that will be making u sad.

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Emacodon: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
learn forex trading....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by marlow1962(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
stano2:
Please if you have nothing meaningful to type, let others comment.
Please learn to read and understand and I'm not holding any fvkin body from commenting.
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
HugeElephant:
Sincere Question, "how do prople get rich?".
I want to base the question on Nigeria alone.
How do Nigerians get rich ?

I look around and all i see is just salary earners, youth into poultry farming, fisheries,
POS stand, hairdressers, carpenters, Gambling and bet, modernized TAXI drivers making use of some apps, clothe sellers and many more?
Basically, many are not even living an average life. We are living below the average.

I have been wondering, how can i escape from this "below average life" or "average life"?
i look around me and watch the TV. On the media and in songs, you hear different adoration of some Nigerians who had achieved the wealth threshold. How did they do it? i am sorry if i sound crazy!

For some of these rich people, you wonder, how was the struggle?
How were they able to build their friendship base. How were they able to survive the government's myriad taxation.
may bodies under the state government will charge you, my bodies under the federal government will charge you too.
if taxation doesn't kill your business, you go dey pray make thieves no ruin your business.

i would have asked, How do people get rich around the world, but the world is too large and answers i might get may not be applicable to the society i currently live in.
big respect to everyone that has been able to achieve wealth...
Crypto if you are the type with no connection, no resources but with small funds to start somewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Double it
You got to double your huzzle son with sense

Have been on this my computer table since yesterday

Just double it son

Ain't gonna sleep..

Damn niggar head slammer. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by dododawa1: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
POLITICS
ARMY ROBBERY
YAHOO YAHOO
and
SNITCH.
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
A large percentage ( though not all) that u see as made people made it through illegit
True
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Na bsuienss sure pass.
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by tubolancer(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
90% is ritual, many Nigerians are into ritual, you will discover this when you get to the top of your career. I almost became a victim last year when I became the MD of a not-too-small organization. God saved my life. It is a long story.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Blossom12: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
if you want to get rich, join MTFE.
MTFE is turning people to millionaires.
https://www.nairaland.com/7744625/metaverse-foreign-exchange-best-platform
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Truth is, Information is key to wealth.
Sometimes the quality of friends u have can determine how far you would go.
Some were able to save money and when opportunity arose, They invested wisely. This is wisdom and Grace .
It was easy for some because they came from rich homes.
Beside all these, I think one needs alot of deep thinking to get through in this country.
Information and connection are so vital.
May God connect us to the right people one day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by skj1377(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Stealing public funds, yahoo yahoo, rituals, contracts , bunkering, smuggling, fake drugs, illegal drugs etc

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
We4all:
Most Nigerians are into shady deals. Those comfortable civil servants don't depend on their salaries. Employees with private firms cut corners as well.

Then, there are the business men who are used as fronts to execute Government contracts. Should I mention politicians or those with political appointments? You know the drill.

In summary, it is not easy to become rich in Nigeria if you're not shady. Forget what people say because that's the honest truth.

โœ”โœ”โœ”

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Paracetamol01: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
LikeAking:
First of all you have to belong.

Secondly you have to be informed.

Thirdly you need to have talents.

And last but not the least you need to solve a problem..

Many people are making money, but they hide it..

Those ones you mentioned can't be hidden, so everyone jump on them.

But above all you have to belong first.

belong to where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
gist us...and summarize like Netflix intro.
tubolancer:
90% is ritual, many Nigerians are into ritual, you will discover this when you get to the top of your career. I almost became a victim last year when I became the MD of a not-too-small organization. God saved my life. It is a long story.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by VTJN(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBroke:
The shit is pre programmed. Nothing anyone can do.
I don't understand you

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
tubolancer:

This is what I usually tell people.

So you got to the post of MD and you couldn't fortify yourself. I'm even more concerned about how you got to MD Level. That means you have been very lucky or perhaps your mother's prayers have been protecting you all the while.

You think your downlines workers are joking with you lol. Some of them are eyeing your position and they want you out by all means. Some of them have powerful occultic parents/friends whom they will take your matter to. Seems you don't know Nigerians.

Esu and Water Demons are the Sole owner of Wealth and Fame.

All the Africa Dieties are still very much alive.

You can never make it BIG from the Scratch as a nobody ordinarily in Nigeria. NEVER!!!

Even most of those White People you see are into Occultism and Spiritualism and they are way advanced than the rest of the world.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Paracetamol01: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
When I was kid...I was told hard work pays.... when I grew up.....I learnt that intelligent work pay more than hard work

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Truvelisback(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Connection

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by VTJN(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
SamuelLoch:
1. By birth
2. Acquired skillset/by work/business/career/
3. By marriage

I could have added fraud, but let's just take it out of the list
I personally know someone who escaped poverty through marriage. She was from a poor home but educated. She met a man who took her to Canada after marriage. She's blessed with 2 lovely kids. Her family in Nigeria are doing pretty fine now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by ukaface(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Damian911:
Dat tin fit put person for depression! cry
I still Dey reason my life like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by ukaface(f): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
abba190:
mtswwwwee people are talking about how to make money u are talking about movies nonsense and ingredients
Are you okay?
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by abba190: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
ukaface:

Are you okay?
ask chatgpt

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by AngelicBeing: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
LikeAking:
First of all you have to belong.

Secondly you have to be informed.

Thirdly you need to have talents.

And last but not the least you need to solve a problem..

Many people are making money, but they hide it..

Those ones you mentioned can't be hidden, so everyone jump on them.

But above all you have to belong first.

Gbamsulotely, identify a problem and solve it, l absolutely agree with this sentence from your post, identify a problem either physical, mental, health, financial, Marital, Emotional, psychological, spiritual etc solve the problems and money will flow to your direction cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by MrBroke(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
VTJN:
I don't understand you

We playing according to the script, the rich man is rich because he was coded so
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by tctrills: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
99.99% of those advising on this thread are living in poverty. Poor people are very good at advising others.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Shikena(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin Wicked
tctrills:
99.99% of those advising on this thread are living in poverty. Poor people are very good at advising others.

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Ikpunnegi01: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Double it
You got to double your huzzle son with sense

Have been on this my computer table since yesterday

Just double it son

Ain't gonna sleep..

You wey don turn yourself to DJ Khaled of Edo state! Drop the latest format make I use am believe say you dey workhard and you dey cashout steady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Danidinho4: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Most people are selfish about telling you the secret of how they garner their wealth. Some crooks are ready to tell you or show u the way but with a price.

Just do you, there's dignity in labor.

Lastly take risk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by VinnyBaba: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
VTJN:
I don't understand you

He believes in DESTINY. smiley

That Some are born to be Rich, while others Poor.๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.