Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator (6585 Views)

Agnosticism / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

You really are a confused agnostic. How does it feel to wrestle against strawmen?

“Atheism is not scientific”. No shit!
That's a perfect analogy for you.

You cannot dismiss it until you provide evidence against it. Else, say you don't know and shut your stinking mouth up 😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
If you demonstrate "deistic god does not exist" with an experiment, I will change my mind.

What are the properties of these deistic god. Albert Einstein gave properties to his claim and it was this observable properties that was debunked

A pity you can’t see your own folly.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
That's a perfect analogy for you.

You cannot dismiss it until you provide evidence against it. Else, say you don't know and shut your stinking mouth up 😂😂
Same way you can’t dismiss the dragon until you find evidence against it.

Cc knownunknown

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown, I'm sure you now realize why science is agnostic.

You can never find evidence against a deistic god, it's impossible. It's why science does even try addressing it.

But lousy atheists like you on nairaland think that you reach a conclusion on such matter even when you don't the properties of the god in question.

I pity you, I swear 😂😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

You cannot dismiss it until you provide evidence against it. 😂😂

😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

You can never find evidence against a deistic god, it's impossible. It's why science does even try addressing it.

But lousy atheists like you on nairaland think that you reach a conclusion on such matter even when you don't the properties of the god in question.

I pity you, I swear 😂😂😂

😂😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

I pity you, I swear 😂😂😂
You really can’t see your own folly 😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

You really are a confused agnostic. How does it feel to wrestle against strawmen?

“Atheism is not scientific”. No shit!
In case you don't know, the concept of a deistic god is the ultimate goal shifting in theism. You will never solve the puzzle, the smartest people in history have not, talk less of a lousy atheist like you.

The more you try to solve it, the more complicated it becomes because there's absolutely no property to test hence it so widely open. Even if you find evidence that the singularity created itself, deism will still have where to shift the post. It's why science doesn't even bother solving it.

Stop doing as if you know everything.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
In case you don't know, the concept of a deistic god is the ultimate goal shifting in theism. You will never solve the puzzle, the smartest people in history have not, talk less of a lousy atheist like you.

The more you try to solve it, the more complicated it becomes because there's absolutely no property to test hence it so widely open. Even if you find evidence that the singularity created itself, deism will still have where to shift the post. It's why science doesn't even bother solving it.

I don’t know everything but I do know what you wrote is utter bullshit. grin
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

There’s a reason why deism is not popular, it will later clear for your eye 🤣
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maynman:

There’s a reason why deism is not popular, it will later clear for your eye 🤣

The “deist god” aka the deadbeat god aka the lazy god aka the indifferent god.

The “deist god” created the universe then went into Witness Protection!

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I don’t know everything but I do know what you wrote is utter bullshit. grin
of course you don't know everything. Including if a deistic god exist or not.
You don't know it, you are just reaching a blind conclusion.

If we ask you to demonstrate it, you Wil start weeping again 😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

How you think you are making sense is what is baffling 😂
Deistic god that is “omnipotent” and capable of creating the universe 😂

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

You are demonstrating it for me and also weeping.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The “deist god” aka the deadbeat god aka the lazy god aka the indifferent god.

The “deist god” created the universe then went into Witness Protection!
I just felt like I had a debate with a deeper life member 😂

All talks, no action. For more than 11 pages 🤣. Not one demonstration
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Theism is about practical experiments and demonstrations na and deeper life members are professors 😂

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

You are demonstrating it for me and also weeping.
Lol, yeah, same way a winner member will say that I'm an evidence for the existence of yahweh.

Atheism and Theism are the same thing, opposite sides of same kind of reasoning. They become confuse when you tell them to demonstrate their ideologies 😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Ahhhh, you are finally looking in the mirror. Lol

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Lol, yeah, same way a winner member will say that I'm an evidence of the existence of yahweh.

Atheism and Theism are the same thing, opposite sides of same kind of reasoning. They become confuse when you tell them to demonstrate their ideologies 😂😂
If they have evidence they don’t need to believe again. Chai
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Ahhhh, you are finally looking in the mirror. Lol

So in other words?

No evidence, no experiment. Deistic god does not exist because you don't like it.
Well, I will go to bed now. I'm sure by tommorow, I will still be begging you to demonstrate your conclusion. 😅

Goodnight militant atheist
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Lol, yeah, same way a winner member will say that I'm an evidence for the existence of yahweh.

Atheism, Theism, and Agnosticism are the same thing, opposing sides of same kind of reasoning. They become confuse when you tell them to demonstrate their ideologies 😂😂

I’ll be your editor to improve your reasoning.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
So in other words?

No evidence, no experiment. Deistic does not exist because you don't like it.
Well, I will go to bed now. I'm sure by tommorow, I will still be begging you to demonstrate you conclusion. 😅

If it was demonstrable by experiment that your deistic god exist, wouldn’t you have done it?
😂

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
D
KnownUnknown:

I’ll be your editor to improve your reasoning.
I love messing with atheists, same way I mess with theists.

Same vibe, same results 🤣😔😔
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
So in other words?

No evidence, no experiment. Deistic does not exist because you don't like it.
Well, I will go to bed now. I'm sure by tommorow, I will still be begging you to demonstrate you conclusion. 😅

I’m the militant priest of The Dragon, not some atheist!!

You will still be confused tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
DI love messing with atheists, same way I mess with theists.

Funny how you can’t see your own folly 🤣
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
DI love messing with atheists, same way I mess with theists.

Lmao, call me an atheist a thousand times more, maybe I’ll be become one.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Workch:
You will never solve the puzzle, the smartest people in history have not, talk less of a lousy atheist lik
“Smartest people in history” also believes in various gods, doesn’t that make you a dumb deist?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by triplechoice(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Maynman:

Don’t you then need to apply common sense and define what “god” means?
Some people “god” is a stone.

Stop misconstruing my statements to score cheap points.

I don't have your time .

You can continue talking to yourself. Even the people you're fighting on their behalf are ignoring you ,and nearly everyone too on this board since you usually talk out of point with your obsolete and antiquated description of words from wikipedia.

Almost every culture, if not all, in the world has their own concept of supreme deity, not only Islam and Christianity.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2023
triplechoice:

Almost every culture, if not all, in the world has their own concept of supreme deity, not only Islam and Christianity.

Mention the cultures. Which “culture” is islam and Christianity?

Hope you know what “monotheistic” means?

Even the christian and islam deity, if not that you are an illiterate, what makes yahweh and allah a “supreme deity”?
What are the characteristics of a “supreme deity”.

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2023
triplechoice:

You can continue talking to yourself. Even the people you're fighting on their behalf are ignoring you ,and nearly everyone too on this board since you usually talk out of point with your obsolete and antiquated description of words from wikipedia.

Stop lying, we are all talking about you and Workch Folly here and besides I already told you i am doing this for fun to show you your folly.
You are empty, and i will expose it. You are talking of things you lack knowledge on, you think i am ignorant like you, why don’t you bring your own research apart from Wikipedia, you think Wikipedia editors are fools like you.

You can’t comprehend what i am saying because you lack knowledge of it, everything i say has backings, but you are just dense getting your meaning from modern dictionary when we are talking about concepts that predates it. Will “current dictionary” tell you the history of yahweh, the christian god and how the deity became a “supreme deity” or will it tell you the history of celtic gods and syncretism in various religions?
listen to yourself dullard!
And please tell me, what makes yahweh the christian god a “supreme deity” so we can compare it with KnownUnknown Supreme Dragon deity too.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Workch:
I don't know, so why are asking when I don't know? When did I tell you that I know?
But your fellow agnostics say my precious Dragon is bullshit and a 'non-starter'. But I'm dead sure its swirling on your head right now
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by jaephoenix(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Workch:
I will be schooling you bit by bit.

Someone makes a claim that a warmhole exist, it's a claim. Nobody is saying "no I don't believe it" in science. Every astrophysicist is either working to find evidence for it or against it. Until either of it surfaces, it will be stupid to say that you don't believe in warmholes.
Lemme rephrase….
Someone makes a claim that a warmhole Dragon exist, it's a claim. Nobody is saying "no I don't believe it" in science. Every astrophysicist human is either working to find evidence for it or against it. Until either of it surfaces, it will be stupid to say that you don't believe in warmholes Dragon(s).

Does this sound familiar? grin

NB: This your warmhole thingy is getting me all hornyyy. I wonder why undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / Arming The Faithful Against Logic / Ifa Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.