Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator (6596 Views)

Agnosticism / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Especially that first singularity.
Where is evidence to this first singularity?
Is there a second singularity?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

That would be you and your “deistic god” that you are looking for “evidence against”. Lol
I will be schooling you bit by bit.

Someone makes a claim that a warmhole exist, it's a claim. Nobody is saying "no I don't believe it" in science. Every astrophysicist is either working to find evidence for it or against it. Until either of it surfaces, it will be stupid to say that you don't believe in warmholes.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
it's simple my dear friend:

As simple as you?

Workch:

Someone makes a claim that Toyota is made in China, if I don't know about Toyota, I cannot believe or disbelieve it.

Horrible analogy aside, the first thing you ask for in that situation is “what is Toyota”? Then you find out where Toyota is manufactured. There is no need to bring you stupid “belief/disbelief” dichotomy into the situation. All you have to do is find out if Toyota has a manufacturing plant in China or not.

Workch:

If you disagree with the person, then you have to find evidence to show the person that Toyota cars are made in Japan.

I don’t have to agree or disagree with the person. It’s a simple question of research. There is no extraordinary claim being made to dismiss summarily. It’s just a statement about where Toyota is made which could be China or Texas or Japan.

Workch:

It will be very unwise to say that you don't know where Toyota cars are made but you don't believe it's made in China. It's a close minded reasoning

It would be senseless to say “I don't know where Toyota cars are made but I don't believe it's made in China. ”

If I tell you Mercedes is “made” in Alabama you don’t have to belief, disbelief, or disagree with me. All you have to do is look up whether Mercedes makes cars in Alabama or not and then you would know.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Someone makes a claim that a warmhole exist, it's a claim. Nobody is saying "no I don't believe it" in science. Every astrophysicist is either working to find evidence for it or against it. Until either of it surfaces, it will be stupid to say that you don't believe in warmholes.
He made a claim warmhole exist where?
If it does not have a basis will astrophysicists be working on it?
Why didn’t he say it exist inside his armpit?

You are lost and confused, you are a theist sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, that’s what you are reduced to? “E pain am”!!

in your little head, you may think that the claim of a deistic god is jot reasonable, but if it's not you would have eaiskt found evidence against it.
The fact that you cannot find evidence against it means that it's still beyond your current understanding.
If we had a method to actually prove that the singularity formed on its own, no one will be talking about a deistic god.

But you don't know, you nothing about it but you are pompous and you feel like you can reach a conclusion from ignorance, I pity you 😂😂😂

You better be humble
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Lmao

Workch:

The possibility of “wormholes” is a hypothesis is astrophysics. Science doesn’t involve your muddled “I don’t believe it” nonsense so leave wormholes out of the discussion. No one is looking for “evidence for or against it” neither.

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

As simple as you?

Horrible analogy aside, the first thing you ask for in that situation is “what is Toyota”? Then you find out where Toyota is manufactured. There is no need to bring you stupid “belief/disbelief” dichotomy into the situation. All you have to do is find out if Toyota has a manufacturing plant in China or not.

I don’t have to agree or disagree with the person. It’s a simple question of research. There is no extraordinary claim being made to dismiss summarily. It’s just a statement about where Toyota is made which could be China or Texas or Japan.

It would be senseless to say “I don't know where Toyota cars are made but I don't believe it's made in China. ”

If I tell you Mercedes is “made” in Alabama you don’t have to belief, disbelief, or disagree with me. All you have to do is look up whether Mercedes makes cars in Alabama or not and then you would know.
So what research have you done to reach a conclusion that a deistic god does not exist.

I can simply browse the internet, look for the headquarters 9f Toyota to disprove that person. If he continues arguing, I could fly him to Japan to see for himself.

But in the topic of deistic god, you have not researched anything. There's no evidence against anywhere, you are making noise and claiming a ridiculous conclusion 🤣🤣
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lmao

The possibility of “wormholes” is a hypothesis is astrophysics. Science doesn’t involve your muddled “I don’t believe it” nonsense so leave wormholes out of the discussion. No one is looking for “evidence for or against it” neither.
you don't know anything about science, I can show you many scientific hypothesis that were disproven with evidence against. You are bragging and making noise like an empty barrel 😂

Nothing is certain in science until evidence for or against exist.

Even Albeit Einstein himself got disproven many times with evidence against.

Warmholes might seem probable to a closeminded person like you, but people are working hard to either find evidence for it or against it. It's not certain for either of them
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
So what research have you done to reach a conclusion that a deistic god does not exist.

I don’t need to do a research to dismiss your baseless claim.

Workch:

I can simply browse the internet, look for the headquarters 9f Toyota to disprove that person. If he continues arguing, I could fly him to Japan to see for himself.

Your stupid analogy already fell flat.
FYI

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Automobiles/Toyota-and-Honda-to-ramp-up-China-plants-to-make-up-lost-output#:~:text=Toyota%2C%20which%20has%20four%20assembly,the%20same%20month%20last%20year.

Japanese auto companies will accelerate production in China from May as the country recovers from the coronavirus pandemic earlier than other parts of the world.

Workch:

But in the topic of deistic god, you have researched anything. There's no evidence against anywhere, you are making noise and claiming a ridiculous conclusion 🤣🤣

You are really fucking stupid!! Lol
Is a claim about where Toyota is made similar to a claim about a supernatural entity?!

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
in your little head, you may think that the claim of a deistic god is jot reasonable, but if it's not you would have eaiskt found evidence against it.
The fact that you cannot find evidence against it means that it's still beyond your current understanding.
If we had a method to actually prove that the singularity formed on its own, no one will be talking about a deistic god.

But you don't know, you nothing about it but you are pompous and you feel like you can reach a conclusion from ignorance, I pity you 😂😂😂

You better be humble
Illiteracy, the basis of “deism” has already made it failed, I don’t think you understand what deus mean 😂
Zeus and Deus mean SAME THING 😭😂
https://www.encyclopedia.com/philosophy-and-religion/philosophy/philosophy-terms-and-concepts/deists

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
you don't know anything about science, I can show you many scientific hypothesis that were disproven with evidence against. You are bragging and making noise like an empty barrel 😂

Warmholes might seem probable to a closeminded person like you, but people are working hard to either find evidence for it or against it. It's not certain for either of them

Wormhole! Mr Science, Wormhole! A warmhole is what’s between your madre’s legs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

What is the relationship between theism and science?
😂😂

Do science claim humans can walk on water?
Or that humans can levate to the sky?
Any hypothesis like that?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lmao

you are just loud and you know nothing.
Making a hell of noise.

Steady state theory hugely preached by Albert Einstein was very believable, until Hubble Edwin discovered Redshift in 1912. Everyone was amazed, it was unbelievable until he provided evidence that stars moved accelerated away from us and the steady state theory which Albert Einstein himself was a strong proponent of was dismissed.

You have to be humble, don't think that you know too much. Whenever you don't know, keep your fucccccking mouth shut 😊
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Wormhole! Mr Science, Wormhole! A warmhole is what’s between your madre’s legs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole
You are still sounding so naive about science.

You will be shocked everytime. Something that we all think is probable has been repeatedly dismissed. The list is long.

Stop making uneducated conclusions when you don't have enough knowledge. Keep you leaking mouth shut and wait for more knowledge 😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Making a hell of noise.

Steady state theory hugely preached by Albert Einstein was very believable, until Hubble Edwin discovered Redshift in 1912. Everyone was amazed, it was unbelievable until he provided evidence that stars moved accelerated away from us and the steady state theory which Albert Einstein himself was a strong proponent of was dismissed.

You have to be humble, don't think that you know too much. Whenever you don't know, keep your fucccccking mouth shut 😊

If I wanted science lessons, I know where to go. Your agnosticism has nothing to do with science so I don’t know why you keep talking about science. Your “deistic god” doesn’t have anything to do with science either.

I don’t know much but what I know would be an ocean compared to your puddle.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I don’t need to do a research to dismiss your baseless claim.

Your stupid analogy already fell flat.
FYI

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Automobiles/Toyota-and-Honda-to-ramp-up-China-plants-to-make-up-lost-output#:~:text=Toyota%2C%20which%20has%20four%20assembly,the%20same%20month%20last%20year.

Japanese auto companies will accelerate production in China from May as the country recovers from the coronavirus pandemic earlier than other parts of the world.

You are really fucking stupid!! Lol
Is a claim about where Toyota is made similar to a claim about a supernatural entity?!
you don't know if a deistic god exis or not. Let it end there and keep your fuccccking mouth shut 😂😂

There's nothing wrong with not knowing and waiting for more knowledge to make an educated conclusion
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Making a hell of noise.

Steady state theory hugely preached by Albert Einstein was very believable, until Hubble Edwin discovered Redshift in 1912. Everyone was amazed, it was unbelievable until he provided evidence that stars moved accelerated away from us and the steady state theory which Albert Einstein himself was a strong proponent of was dismissed
You are trying too hard, “believable and unbelievable” in science?
Science deals with knowledge, if something is not known they will state it as theory or hypothesis not belief, you don’t have to believe anything 😂

3 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
you don't know if a deistic god exis or not. Let it end there and keep your fuccccking mouth shut 😂😂

There's nothing wrong with not know and waiting for more knowledge to make an educated conclusion

I KNOW gods don’t exist and their descriptions are limited to the vocabulary and intellect of the person making the claim. You are Exhibit A.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If I wanted science lessons, I know where to go. Your agnosticism has nothing to do with science so I don’t know why you keep talking about science. Your “deistic god” doesn’t have anything to do with science either.

I don’t know much but what I know would be an ocean compared to your puddle.
You will never get a science lesson with the way you reason close-mindedly. Youf kind of reasoning cannot make a good scientist.
Someone who reaches a conclusion before evidence surfaces. Hunour me more 😂

Your kind of reasoning, if applied to science with create multiple bis results.
Where or not you like "a deistic god does not exist" is still a hypothesis. There's no single atom of fact backing this
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

There's nothing wrong with not knowing and waiting for more knowledge to make an educated conclusion
If you think a deistic god claim is the same as Albert Einstein claim or toyota claim then you are deluded. You are no different from theists.
It’s funny how you cant see your own folly 😂

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I KNOW gods don’t exist and their descriptions are limited to the vocabulary and intellect of the person making the claim. You are Exhibit A.
If you know, then share your knowledge with evidence.

The same way Edwin Hubble mismissed Albert Einstein with Redshift.

If not, how did you know?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Evidence? Look in the mirror. The nonsense you spew is my evidence. Lol
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
You will never get a science lesson with the way you reason close-mindedly. Youf kind of reasoning cannot make a good scientist.
Someone who reaches a conclusion before evidence surfaces. Hunour me more 😂

Your kind of reasoning, if applied to science with create multiple bis results.
Where or not you like "a deistic god does not exist" is still a hypothesis. There's no single atom of fact backing this

Lol. Ok, now go find evidence to belief/disbelief warmholes.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

I know because of the redshift. What a coincidence!!
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Evidence? Look in the mirror. The nonsense you spew is my evidence. Lol
Now you are sounding like theists when they say "God exist because everything exist"

You guys are the same thing. When you get a superior argument, you make shit up.

Laviosier didn't believe the phlogiston hypothesis of fire. He didn't go about fighting people and insulting them like a loser, he got to work and disprove it with evidence by discovering oxygen.

Dude, that's what you should do, stop wailing like a loser 😂

Atheism is not scientific, it's not.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I know because of the redshift. What a coincidence!!
Redshift was demonstrated with an experiment.

It's what I expect you to do. Bring an experiment to disprove a deistic god and stop being a serial loser 😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Who said it was? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

It's what I expect you to do. Bring an experiment to disprove a deistic god and stop being a serial loser 😂

Exactly!! The redshift demonstrated with experiment that your deistic god is bullshit! grin

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
What he experimented was an observable phenomenon.

Cc knownunknown
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Now you are sounding like theists when they say "God exist because everything exist"

You guys are the same thing. When you get a superior argument, you make shit up.

Laviosier didn't believe the phlogiston hypothesis of fire. He didn't go about fighting people and insulting them like a loser, he got to work and disprove it with evidence by discovering oxygen.

Dude, that's what you should do, stop wailing like a loser 😂

You really are a confused agnostic. How does it feel to wrestle against strawmen?

“Atheism is not scientific”. No shit!

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Exactly!! The redshift demonstrated with experiment that your deistic god is bullshit! grin
If you demonstrate "deistic god does not exist" with an experiment, I will change my mind.

I don't want a crying baby here. If you can't demonstrate it then it's remains a possibility until someone more scientific than you are does it.

I kinda see you like a theist now, its how I feel. That sense of hopelessness from their inability to substantially demonstrate their ideologies with evidence 😂😂

Sorry o
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
If you demonstrate "deistic god does not exist" with an experiment, I will change my mind.

I don't want a crying baby here. If you can't demonstrate it then it's remains a possibility until someone more scientific than you are does it.

I kinda see you like a theist now, its how I feel. That sense of hopelessness from their inability to substantially demonstrate their ideologies with evidence 😂😂

Sorry o

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol? / Did Jesus Really Know That Judas Will Betray Him? / Pope Calls For Respect Between Christians And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.