Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator (6496 Views)

Agnosticism / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I don’t want you to believe it or disbelieve it. I want you to see that it’s as nonsensical as your “deistic creator”. There is nothing to “believe” or “disbelieve”. I know your deistic creator is bullshit. It’s not a belief. I know for a fact it’s bullshit just like I know for a fact that the one eyed monster under your bed is bullshit. Fiction is fiction whether you call it “deistic creator” or “dragon creator”
Harsh words are not evidence against a deistic creator.
You won't change my mind if you cannot demonstrate with practical experiment how a deistic god cannot exist
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
You won't change my mind if you cannot demonstrate with practical experiment how a deistic god cannot exist
I thought absence of evidence is not evidence of absence abi how una tey dey word am
Cherry-picking when to use it huh 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Lol, your position is stupid and these harsh words are not meant to be “evidence” of anything but abject dismissal of your claim.

You make the extraordinary claim so the ball is in your court regarding the “practical experiment” to show that your “deistic god” is not bullshit.

Where is your “practical experiment” to demonstrate how The Dragon cannot exist? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, your position is stupid and these harsh words are not meant to be “evidence” of anything but abject dismissal of your claim.

You make the extraordinary claim so the ball is in your court regarding the “practical experiment” to show that your “deistic god” is not bullshit.

Where is your “practical experiment” to demonstrate how The Dragon cannot exist? Lmao
Again, insults are not evidence for or against. Stop being triggered.

Same way I am waiting for evidence for or against aliens is exactly how I am waiting for a deistic god.
Since you cannot provide any evidence against it, please stop crying and insulting me.
Insults are not practical demonstration of anything, it's only sign of frustration.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Again, insults are not evidence for or against. Stop being triggered.

Same way I am waiting for evidence for or against is exactly how I am waiting for a deistic god.
Since you cannot provide any evidence against it, please stop crying and insulting me.

I’m laughing and won’t stop insulting you because your beliefs are hilarious.

You seem to be crying because you cannot provide evidence against The Dragon. Forget about your “deistic god” and focus on The Dragon. Lol

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Same way I am waiting for evidence for or against aliens is exactly how I am waiting for a deistic god.
😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m laughing and won’t stop insulting you because your beliefs are hilarious.

You seem to be crying because you cannot provide evidence against The Dragon. Forget about your “deistic god” and focus on The Dragon. Lol
lol, I love triggering atheists a lot and see them become frustrated just like theists.
At the end of thr day, they are both opposite sides of same coin of making a conclusion without sufficient knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Lol, if that’s what you are waiting for, contact the Scientologists. Become a disciple of Tom Cruise. You will fit in and find all the evidence you want because their religion includes an alien that created humanity. They even have spaceships in their “scripture”. Kill two birds with one stone and find your alien and your god. Lol

You are moronic. Lmao. Gods and aliens!
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
lol, I love triggering atheists a lot and see them become frustrated just like theists.
At the end of thr day, they are both opposite sides of same coin of making a conclusion without sufficient knowledge
Is that what you tell yourself? 😭😂

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, if that’s what you are waiting for, contact the Scientologists. Become a disciple of Tom Cruise. You will fit in and find all the evidence you want because their religion includes an alien that created humanity. They even have spaceships in their “scripture”. Kill two birds with one stone and find your alien and your god. Lol

You are moronic. Lmao. Gods and aliens!
At the end of the day, you have not been able to provide an evidence against a deistic god and that's kinda getting you mad 😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

slowpoke. I’m not an atheist or theist and definitely not a confused “agnostic” . I KNOW gods are nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
At the end of the day, you have not been able to provide an evidence against a deistic god and that's kinda getting you mad 😂

Lmao, why would I get mad about that? Are you mad because you can’t provide “evidence against” The Dragon?

What kind of irrational thinking makes one make a claim then ask someone else to provide “evidence against”’ it? Wtf?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

slowpoke. I’m not an atheist or theist and definitely not a confused “agnostic” . I KNOW gods are nonsense.
and the insults keeps coming 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lmao, why would I get mad about that? Are you mad because you can’t provide “evidence against” The Dragon?
You should be mad with yourself, because you don't know anything about a thing but you are reaching a conclusion on it.
That's mad bro 😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
and the insults keeps coming 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, they will never stop grin grin
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
You should be mad with yourself, because you don't know anything about a thing but you are reaching a conclusion on it.
That's mad bro 😂

I know that’s it bullshit. grin grin grin and I’ve concluded that your are stupid.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
That's mad bro 😂
This thing is a creator abi, and it created the universe, its just unknown 😂😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Oh, they will never stop grin grin
don't you think that it's a sign of frustration?
Ad hominem is not evidence, at least an average atheist knows this.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maynman:

This thing is a creator abi, and it created the universe, its just unknown 😂😂

It’s a thing that created the something that did the other thing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I know that’s it bullshit. grin grin grin and I’ve concluded that your are stupid.
How did you know?
How?

Do you know what it means to "know" something?
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Ad hominem is not evidence, at least and average atheist knows this.
You are the one that is frustrated, anyone that calls out your own bullshit is an “atheist”, you have no backup after that.

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Ad hominem is not evidence, at least and average atheist knows this.

No, it’s a sign of mirth. Ad hominems are often accurate. Are you sure the “average atheist” knows this? You aren’t agnostic about it? Lol
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

No, it’s a sign of mirth. Ad hominem are often accurate. Are you sure the “average atheist” knows this? You aren’t agnostic about it? Lol
Don't you think that your inability to demonstrate your conclusions with facts and evidence is why you are going crazy? 😂
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maynman:

You are the one that is frustrated, anyone that calls out your own bullshit is an “atheist”, you have no backup after that.

The stupid muthafucker read some shit on Quora and decided that the confused agnostic is somehow “enlightened”.

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Don't you think that your inability to demonstrate your conclusions with facts and evidence is why you are going crazy? 😂

That would be you and your “deistic god” that you are looking for “evidence against”. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The stupid muthafucker read some shit on Quora and decided that the confused agnostic is somehow “enlightened”.
😂😂😂

E pain am 😅
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
Because He can’t demonstrate that a thing call “god” is the creator of the universe he is going crazy, are you hearing yourself ? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by KnownUnknown: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:
😂😂😂

E pain am 😅

Lol, that’s what you are reduced to? “E pain am”!!

2 Likes

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Even the people for quora are not this incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

That would be you and your “deistic god” that you are looking for “evidence against”. Lol
it's simple my dear friend:

Someone makes a claim that Toyota is made in China, if I don't know about Toyota, I cannot believe or disbelieve it. If you disagree with the person, then you have to find evidence to show the person that Toyota cars are made in Japan.

It will be very unwise to say that you don't know where Toyota cars are made but you don't believe it's made in China. It's a close minded reasoning
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Workch: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, that’s what you are reduced to? “E pain am”!!

Take it easy man, if you don't agree with deists then show me that everything formed on its own. Especially that first singularity.

It's not Hard, you will convert everyone.
Re: Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator by Maynman: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Workch:

Someone makes a claim that Toyota is made in China, if I don't know about Toyota, I cannot believe or disbelieve it. If you disagree with the person, then you have to find evidence to show the person that Toyota cars are made in Japan.
That’s a reasonable claim, cars are made on earth and in countries, it’s something we all know, an unreasonable claim is saying a thing call “god” creates cars in heaven and sends it down to earth.

Cc Knownunknown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

A Question JW Cannot Answer / When God Calls You I / Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.