Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] (12214 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Xavier5:

I pray they do 🙏. I hope this isn't of those stories that end badly... where the love birds don't end up together due to external factors 😥.

I don't know why I agree with you, that girl is giving me witchy vibes 😶😶😶.

But... but... but... what if it's someone else, like you know Deborah (the least suspicious ones do turn out the villains) or any of Precious friends or any of Xavier's friends (trust closest niggas at your own peril)? 🤷.

#Xavier
Deborah’s friends? Yeah, it is highly possible for one of em to be jealous of her, but who could it be among them? Def not Halima.
Xavier’s friend will have me to contend with if it’s one of them doing that shit 🌚👀 Don’t they want their man to be happy in life 😫😫
And Deborah, thought she was schooling in MIT, USA. Well, unless she’s got a private investigator to look into Precious’s past, that’s the only feasible way. I won’t strike her out yet even though she’s not giving that kind of vibes for now.

Biko, don’t let this story end on a sad note for Precious n Xavier oh cos 😫

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Xavier5:

When you see a legendary follower of Xav-Verse you will know 😂😎😏.

As for the connection, it's way more than you imagine, it's the Marvel Cinematic Universe kind of connection... you Know, team up and crossover-ish 🙃. As we progress, you will understand what I mean.

I appreciate you reading bro.

#Xavier
Thanks for that compliment brother man
I don’t take it for granted fr
You’re the real GOAT of Nairaland because your story is always on point 💯💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

I won't even ask for any bounty angry

Oya map out strategy, I dey your back 😂😌😏.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

Deborah’s friends? Yeah, it is highly possible for one of em to be jealous of her, but who could it be among them? Def not Halima.
Xavier’s friend will have me to contend with if it’s one of them doing that shit 🌚👀 Don’t they want their man to be happy in life 😫😫
And Deborah, thought she was schooling in MIT, USA. Well, unless she’s got a private investigator to look into Precious’s past, that’s the only feasible way. I won’t strike her out yet even though she’s not giving that kind of vibes for now.

Biko, don’t let this story end on a sad note for Precious n Xavier oh cos 😫

I'm praying so to 😥. I'm fearful on what the universe has in store 😬.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

Shhhhhhhhhhh, no talk am, make Larrysun, TiffanyJ, Repogirl, Solomonbrown64, SheWrites, Rosemary33, Safarigirl, Lleigh etc no hear you ohhhhhh 😶🤐😂.

Thanks bro for the compliment. I appreciate.

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

Shhhhhhhhhhh, no talk am, make Larrysun, TiffanyJ, Repogirl, Solomonbrown64, SheWrites, Rosemary33, Safarigirl, Lleigh etc no hear you ohhhhhh 😶🤐😂.

Thanks bro for the compliment. I appreciate.

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
👀👀 I been think say na update Sha 😂😂😂😂
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by silverlinen(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Xavier55:
Xavites, double updates for y'all 😎🙃😌❤️.

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, TheRock555, Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz.

Keep your likes, shares, invites and comments coming. Don't forget they push you up the ladder of winning "The most engaging member of this thread" spot.

#Xavier

Damnnn.... xavier, you still remember me?
Man, i have been busy lately, haven't read a chapter here though...but i promise to catch up for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2023
silverlinen:

Damnnn.... xavier, you still remember me?
Man, i have been busy lately, haven't read a chapter here though...but i promise to catch up for real.

I don't forget Xavites. Welcome on board 🙃.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
We dey wait for updates oh Xavier 🤭🤲🤲

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dedicated to YoungBruzzy

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"Thank you," Xavier said collecting the bottle of chilled water from Precious. She slumped beside him on the couch, her gaze fixed on him as he hydrated himself.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," Xavier groaned deeply and dramatically in reaction to the drink. He threw a naughty look at her. She rolled her eyes at him. The duo were in Precious' living room.

"Oscar," she jibed.

"Duh," he replied sticking out his tongue and wriggling it.

Ushering her into a cuddle, he kissed her hair and gently caressed her.

"So how's my priceless jewel doing?" He asked.

She shrugged and replied, "She has no choice but to survive."

Xavier facial shrugged. Silence overtook the atmosphere. After minutes of silence, Precious disengaged from the snuggle, got up and nervously paced round the living room. Xavier's eyes peered at her like an eagle's.

"Jewel," he called but go no response from her. She continued with her nervous stride, fiddling her fingers.

"Jewel... jewel... jewel... jewel... jewel." Yet no response. With exasperation he screamed,

"Precious!!!!!" That telepathically hit the pause button on her movement. She stared at him, diversity of emotion induced expressions displayed on her face.

"What's the problem?" He asked in a tone that embodied worry, concern, fear and care.

Fiddling her fingers nervously, she stuttered, "erm obim I erm have something to erm tell you."
He gave her the 'what is it?' look.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it due to anxiety and fear.

"Godddddddddd! This is going to be fucking hard," she muttered palming her face.

"I'm waiting Jewel," he said wondering about the nature of her soon to be message. What could it be that could create such nervousness and fear in her. Inadvertently, he found himself contacting her nervousness and fear.

"Jewel," he called standing up to meet her. Groping her face, he gently caressed it, planting a chaste kiss on her lips, next her nose, then her chin, then her forehead and back to her lips.

"It's okay. It's okay. Just tell me but you know you don't have to say it now."

"Nooooooooooo," she objected. Pushing it to a later time won't change anything, it won't change the emotions and reactions that would accompany it, so what was the essence. But she couldn't help but admit that the fück was tough. God please help me through, she prayed within.

"I love you obim, I sincerely do. Your happiness, your joy is what I'm committed to even at the expense of mine." She paused and stared at him. "I don't think I'm the woman for you..."

"Why do you say so?" Xavier asked cutting her off. God! He couldn't control himself. What the fück did she just spill?

"You're a good man, an ideal, a decent one but me, I'm a fucking prostitute..."

"Ex."

"Does it matter? Why does it matter? Society will always judge me by that," she countered with a raised voice. With a stilled voice she continued, "I don't want that part of me associated with you. I don't want to contaminate and pollute your life. You deserve a better woman obim. I may be good for you but you deserve someone better. It's your right."

Xavier took gentle steps backward. He gave a smile which evolved into a gentle laugh, a laugh that sounded as one of amusement but it actually was one of confusion, anxiety and pain.

"I'm a man of my own, you know that. I know what's good for me and in case you don't know, woman, you're not good for me, you've never been good for me and you will never be good for me," he spoke with intensity. Precious stared at him with uncertainty.

"You know why?" She shoke her head. "That's because you've been best for me. Why should I deserve someone better when I have someone best for me? You, my dear is my chosen, no parent... no media... no public... no past is going to alter that."

"But..."

"No but, Precious Theophilus Nwafor," he cut her off.

"No but," he reiterated. He stared at her and then it struck him. This was an act of manipulation. The Precious he knows won't pull such stunt, scared of the future? Yes, but she would never pull such stunt. She wasn't someone that would throw what she loves, something valuable out of the window, not easily. Someone definitely has been playing mind games with her, filling her head with nonsense.

Taking gentle strides towards her, he asked,
"Tell me who is behind this?"

That question threw her off guard. God! He figured it out. This wasn't good, definitely, not for the parties involve.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play smart with me Jewel. I know you, you can't just wake up one morning because of some media frenzy to throw what we have out of the window. Someone must have been playing a psychological game on you. So tell me who the fück is it?"

"I... I... I... I... it's... it's... it's... it's... obim, I'm scared," she stuttered and blurted out, crashing into his chest. He snuggled her. She let out tears.
Raising her head towards his with his hand, he said,

"Nothing, absolutely nothing will change the way I feel about you. I've loved you, I love you and will always love you. You know why? Because you're my woman, my priceless jewel, and you will always be. I give zero fücks about your past, the media, the public and my parents."

At that instant, it struck him. His parents. Goodness gracious! Who on earth will have the influence to coax Precious into pulling such stunt? They were the cause of her concern from inception.

"It's my parents right?" He enquired causing her to go numb, and that was the confirmation he needs. How the fück is he figuring this shit out? Is he some kind of psychic? Her thoughts went into overdrive.

"This ends now," Xavier said with anger and walked towards the door leaving her scared, worried and confused all at once.

"Xav... obim," she called. He paused in response, tilting his head towards her.

"What are you going to do?" She asked in a low tone.

"To put an end to this nonsense. This is what I should have done a long time Jewel," he said and walked out leaving Precious to herself and her emotions.

"Mum, Dad, I think certain nonsense has to end," Xavier raged, storming into the primary living room of the Xav Mansion. His parents and Deborah were startled at his action.

"What's the outburst about son? And what nonsense are you talking about?" Clinton questioned.

"The nonsense of going behind to play games with Precious mind," he revealed. Deborah let out a gasp while the couple shared a knowing look.

"Is that true dad, mum?" Deborah quizzed.

Ignoring her question, Clinton directed at Xavier, "she told you that?"

"No, I figured it out," Xavier said. "You know what, let this be the last time you'll ever pull this stunt. Let this be the last time you both will ever confront her, let this be the last time you will try manipulating her into breaking up with me," he ranted.

"Break up with you? Okay what's really going on?" Deborah asked confused.

Relegating her to the background, Clinton replied Xavier, "You dare make threats at us, your parents?"

"No, it's an advice," he said.

"Listen and listen well both of you, you don't fücking have any right in my choice of a partner. You never had and you never will have. I'm a man, an adult and I know what's right for me. I'm not a kid for fück sake. What part of that don't you understand?"

"If I say Precious is the one I want to be with, so be it. You don't have to agree with it, just accept it that way for my sake"

"Precious isn't proper for you," Nichollete chipped in.

"And if I may ask, why? Ohhhhh, let me guess, she's a fücking ex prostitute, she has an indecent past, she has fücked tons of men, she was a public sex tool. Thank goodness there's a past tense to those statements which means she isn't all those now. Why can't you realize that?"

"Talking about the past, don't forget you're speaking to someone who attempted suicide three fücking times, so much for a decent past. What's decent about suicide attempts, ehhh? Tell me? Why should she date someone who has a history of suicide?"

"I'm not that kid that attempted suicide, no, not me, not anymore. I'm Xavier of the present, this successful, intelligent, wealthy, powerful, influential, highly admired, impactful, positive and prominent Xavier. My suicide past does not define me, I'm defined by who I am today. Same thing applicable to Precious."

"If your reasons for not accepting her have been based on character, values or insincerity on her part I would have listened to you but since it's based on sentiments, there's no way I'm going to fücking give you that honour."

"So like it or not, Precious is my woman and will always be, I don't need your sentimental opinions. So let this be the last time you pull this stunt again. If you love me and are truly watching out for me as you claim, then you will accept her," he said and walked off, leaving behind silence and overwhelming emotions.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
First of all, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon
* Page link: www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW7J92W8
* ASIN: B0BW7J92W8
For those who don't know, the ASIN is the book's Amazon code. Use it to easily search for the book on Amazon.

2.) Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/ideal_book_4_of_xav-verse/52025

3.) Bambooks
https://bambooks.io/book/share/ideal-book-4-of-xavverse/15913

Secondly, Don't forget Xavites, the most engaging member of the thread contest is ongoing. The prize is the complete copy of this book.
For those of you that want the completed book, but can't afford to purchase it, this is an opportunity to get it. Seize it 😎.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
The eagle has landed Xavites. I repeat, the eagle has landed 😎😂🙃.

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, TheRock555, Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin.

Please and please, don't forget the comments, likes, shares and invites.

#Xavier

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
I swear to God, you are truly the best!
And thanks for dedicating this chapter to me! That's a first for me on NL. When I grow up, I want to be like Xavier because, a man who can stand up for his woman in the front of his manipulative parents is simply the best. Keep on unraveling this piece by piece, I'm with you all the way boss 😍😍😍

Ann2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
I've dropped a follow for you on Twiter, I don't do much on Instagram and Facebook, would have done same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pinkdimples
Slimsophiediva
Sheba222
Calenikan
Spagi
Dirdamed
You guys need to see this interesting piece going on here
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Spagi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Truly love is blind,but me i will open my two eyes

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Spagi:
Truly love is blind,but me i will open my two eyes
Lol but Precious is a changed person nah. Her past doesn't define her, her present does. In fact, I'm rooting for her and Xavier to finally tie the knot.
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dibixxx1
Dawno2008
Dhamiylhola
judinho07
godwin
meneski
Mubarak225
Brightspecimen
soke02
efeteb
doctorexcel
Xeynab

Y'all should come see this wonderful piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
I catch you Chidozeze😂😂
Bikonu, don't be a ghost reader, lets try and appreciate the writer 🙏
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by slimsophiediva(f): 5:13am On Sep 13, 2023
This is part where nollyhood will say ghenghen

Only few men can do this actually, the pressure won’t be as much as this before they let go.
Men these days are so quick to care about their public image and that’s why divorce rates will keep rising
Because there’s no true intention of marrying someone they claim to love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Pinkdimples: 5:55am On Sep 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
Pinkdimples
Slimsophiediva
Sheba222
Calenikan
Spagi
Dirdamed
You guys need to see this interesting piece going on here
Thanks for the mention. Will soon start reading,never knew there is a nice piece going on here

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
I swear to God, you are truly the best!
And thanks for dedicating this chapter to me! That's a first for me on NL. When I grow up, I want to be like Xavier because, a man who can stand up for his woman in the front of his manipulative parents is simply the best. Keep on unraveling this piece by piece, I'm with you all the way boss 😍😍😍

Ann2012

You're welcome brother 😎🙃. And thanks very much for the invites.

@bolded, Lol 😂

YoungBruzzy:
I've dropped a follow for you on Twiter, I don't do much on Instagram and Facebook, would have done same.

Okay, will respond. But I'm not that active on Twitter, but very much active on WhatsApp, reach me there 0 9 0 7 9 8 9 3 6 0 7

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Pinkdimples and Spagi.

Welcome on board guys. Hoping you have a nice time here 😎🙃.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Spagi(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=Xavier5 post=125763067]Pinkdimples and Spagi.
Welcome on board guys. Hoping you have a nice time here
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Spagi(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
yeah so nice to be here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Thanks for the mention. Will soon start reading,never knew there is a nice piece going on here
You welcome. It's an interesting piece, trust me. I'm sure you will enjoy it
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
slimsophiediva:
This is part where nollyhood will say ghenghen

Only few men can do this actually, the pressure won’t be as much as this before they let go.
Men these days are so quick to care about their public image and that’s why divorce rates will keep rising
Because there’s no true intention of marrying someone they claim to love
Well, to be honest with you. No parent will be willing to allow his son to marry someone whose past is as dark as that. And for us guys of nowadays, well, it is well with our souls 😂😂😂 guys are not even ready to marry not to now talk of being with someone with a dark past. But come on, if I have that kind of money that Xavier has, I can stand on my own decision of getting married to someone like Precious too.
What I know for sure is, that we all have that part of our past that is somehow dark; and our past doesn't define us, our present does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Pinkdimples: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Xavier5:
Pinkdimples and Spagi.

Welcome on board guys. Hoping you have a nice time here 😎🙃.

#Xavier
Thanks.. Let me quickly catch up
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Pinkdimples: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

You welcome. It's an interesting piece, trust me. I'm sure you will enjoy it
❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by slimsophiediva(f): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

Well, to be honest with you. No parent will be willing to allow his son to marry someone whose past is as dark as that. And for us guys of nowadays, well, it is well with our souls 😂😂😂 guys are not even ready to marry not to now talk of being with someone with a dark past. But come on, if I have that kind of money that Xavier has, I can stand on my own decision of getting married to someone like Precious too.
What I know for sure is, that we all have that part of our past that is somehow dark; and our past doesn't define us, our present does.

Exactly what I’m saying we live in a world where a yahoo boy is criticizing an olosho forgetting that they are made for each other 😂
You can imagine the numbers of red pillers on NL

It’s well with this our generation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MARY 3. A Dragon Queen... / ###{gandhi Jayanti Speech} 2 Oct Speech, Gandhi Jayanti Anchoring Script, Essay / Tim Lahaye Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.